• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
new demonic invasion has begun with the seeds of a demon tree being sown in Red Grave City. Now fully equipped with his trusty Red Queen and Blue Rose, and a new arsenal of rad robot hands thanks to his partner Nico, Nero must rise up to this new impossible task. With such insane amount of energy and destruction emanating from this surprise invasion, the stage is now set for the latest chapter of the "Sons of Sparda" saga.

However, Nero is not alone in this fight. Our gameplay announcement trailer above focuses on Nero and his new set of tricks, but Devil May Cry 5 will feature 3 playable characters, with their own unique over-the-top playstyles and flair.

I may be the only person who doesn't want the third person to be Vergil lol

I mean I like Vergil but I want something new than just milking the old charaters

After replaying the trailer many times now I finally notice that Nero's devil arm was ripped by someone, why would they do that tho? maybe they want Yamato ?

Nero really doesn't look so good. Couldn't they have just kept the old artstyle?

They had to use a new engine but after looking at the trailer more you see how he resembles his old self in the visual aspect

Pretty sure they will add DLC or some custom allow you to switch back to the old looking one, no problem on that front IMO

@ZERO Nero could get some versatility with that robot arm, like getting different types of bullets, or hell give him more styles like Dante to play around with, the possibilites man.

BTW game is coming for Xbox ONE, PS4 and PC

The leaks about it being exclusive for PS4 or Xbox ONE were fake

Dante Demon Killah said:
The only thing that bothered me it's Dante's face lol

https://youtu.be/KMSGj9Y2T9Q

This trailer shows him more closely
Dante getting the Kratos treatment...fans always hate it when their characters grow old ~

Dante is half tho they could keep him Young if they wanted to but went with the more realistic route, I don't want to see anyone says Dante is immortal from now on lol

Anyone else have mixed feelings about the reveal trailer? Plus I guess we can add time manipulation to Nero's powers when the game releases too.

Theglassman12 said:
@ZERO Nero could get some versatility with that robot arm, like getting different types of bullets, or hell give him more styles like Dante to play around with, the possibilites man.
Yeah they said Nero's new arm has a lot of versatility, I actually like the idea of Robot arm instead of Devil one. also apparently Nero's new arm has some time power manipulation

Bware1 said:
Anyone else have mixed feelings about the reveal trailer?
I didn't like at first because Nero's new design reminded of Dante from DmC but after watching it many time over I actually like it

The battle system is back, old voice actors are back and it feels like modern Devil may cry game

@ZERO that's very nice to hear.

@Dante it looks like good ole Dante but older. And Good ole Dante is fine by me.

ZERO7772 said:
Bware1 said:
Anyone else have mixed feelings about the reveal trailer?
I didn't like at first because Nero's new design reminded of Dante from DmC but after watching it many time over I actually like it
The battle system is back, old voice actors are back and it feels like modern Devil may cry game
I still don't really like the New Design of Nero but I can tolerate it. Plus they aged Dante way more than they needed too, they could have kept him closer to his DMC4 apperance face wise, the hair growth I can understand though since it's leading towards DMC2 (Hope that add in elements from the animated series since it's cannon.) Kinda feels like they redesigned the game Scalebound and re-worked it into what we got in that trailer. Also I guess we can add Time Manipulation to Nero's Profile once the game drops.

if this game take place after DMC2"which already said to take place FAR after DMC" then Dante and Vergil must be approaching their 50's by now

Nero is the only young guy here lol

You'd think Half Demons would have type 1.

...... hopefully not the other type 1

I mean they could live forever.....

just not have eternal youth

Dante must be in his 50's at best in this game and already look like middle aged man. don't want to imagine what may happen in another 50 years

He will be Undead basically~

Only full demons keep their youth "look at Trish"

i finished tekken stream 6 hours ago was hyped as hell then i wake up to this. Very greato way to wake up

i can't find it in soundcloud so RIP unless someone gives the code for the YT thing i can't add RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back