• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Abigail performed the feat with his energy, so he physically scales along with others.

Freeman's post about DMC3 Dante's High 7-C rating also makes sense, although the justification for AP should be adjusted.

She may have got kidnapped again, but hopefully not. The main red demon at the start of the trailer might be the main antagonist. Dante appearance suggest its after 2, also Nero opened his own Devil May Cry and is searching for the one [Likely a Vergil that was reclaiming Yamato] that took his devil arm.

According to the leak that came out a couple days before (along with screenshots of this game)there will be 3 playable characters Nero and Dante of course along with someone called the mysterious V who can summon demons to fight, Nero's new arm is called Devil Breaker, the plot is that a Demon Tree infested the world and demons came along with it, the Sword of Sparda will be in it, the game will run at 60 fps and as we all can tell the game is in the RE engine.Also, this game is seemingly going to be personal for these 3 characters as well.

Holy **** they actually did it DMCV!!!!

What a time to lives in and was that short hair Nero? LOL

at least the game play remain the same I see, but where is Danet?

They changed the art style but the gameply and core remain the same judging by the trailer I see, even the devil arm system remain

We are getting 3 playable players this time huh?

I think Dante fans are disappointed that he won't be the main character but I don't mind Nero really, I am totally fine with him being the MC once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back