• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Mythos Ultimate Revision - Return of the Strongest Mecha of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it would be better if we can apply this revision, but Mugen needs to make things easier for evaluators first.

We are still waiting for @Ultima_Reality's response, so there is not much we can do aside from waiting for him.
As for a remake of this thread with all information gathered in one place, sadly we do not have the time to make one, and since we are very close to finishing the revision with Ultima (he's the only who is updated with all the information provided by us), making a different thread/blog is kinda unnecessary for us. Of course, we will have a different blog explaining Demonbane's Cosmology after this thread is accepted(I'm currently writing one, but again, we do not have enough time to make another blog).
Well if there is no reply from Ultima for about two more weeks, i will proceed to continue writing a summary blog.

We are still waiting for @Ultima_Reality's response, so there is not much we can do aside from waiting for him.
As for a remake of this thread with all information gathered in one place, sadly we do not have the time to make one, and since we are very close to finishing the revision with Ultima (he's the only who is updated with all the information provided by us), making a different thread/blog is kinda unnecessary for us. Of course, we will have a different blog explaining Demonbane's Cosmology after this thread is accepted(I'm currently writing one, but again, we do not have enough time to make another blog).
Well if there is no reply from Ultima for about two more weeks, i will proceed to continue writing a summary blog.
This is a high tier revision, Ultima alone is not enough to pass the revision.
You need at least 3 or 4 knowledgeable staffs.

Also the thread should honestly be broken down into parts and remade.
Do the universe/multiverse first and then break the rest down tier by tier

Not that I don't trust you, but I don't like all this 'behind the scenes' revising. Other staff need to know what's going on and to weigh in on the process too, there should be transparency regarding this. I'm not sure why this is all going on on discord and not on this thread itself, it seems a quite backwards. And forgive my imposing, but I find it hard to believe you don't have the time when all it takes is just copy-pasting the info you have already written and simply segmenting them into posts, or simply just doing it one at a time with the Mainstream multiverse as the focus first as Pein suggested. This isn't a long process, unless you have more information that wasn't placed in this or the other threads already?

evaluating everything piece by piece will take a long time but I suppose it can't be help considering the depth of the verse.

a summary could be helpful I guess.

I have pretty much same thoughts as Pein. The revision should be devided into multiple steps, one thread at a time, cause as of now there way too much to go through.

Not that I don't trust you, but I don't like all this 'behind the scenes' revising. Other staff need to know what's going on and to weigh in on the process too, there should be transparency regarding this. I'm not sure why this is all going on on discord and not on this thread itself, it seems a quite backwards. And forgive my imposing, but I find it hard to believe you don't have the time when all it takes is just copy-pasting the info you have already written and simply segmenting them into posts, or simply just doing it one at a time with the Mainstream multiverse as the focus first as Pein suggested. This isn't a long process, unless you have more information that wasn't placed in this or the other threads already?
Yes, there are some new information and scaling for high-level characters involving in upgrading the Cosmology that has not been mentioned and explained in the original thread/blog.
Anyway, @Mugen_no_Setsuna just told me that if Ultima does not reply by the end of this weekend, this thread can be closed.

Hi, sorry for not replying. You guys have to understand that I also have real life problems to deal with and I'm in constant stress due to works. It is one of the main reason why I'm started losing interest with this verse, my patience has a limit and I don't like the fact that this is getting nowhere, and it has been going on months now.

Anyway, some explanation:

1) Why we have to wait for Ultima's reply on Discord?

Answer: Because Ultima is the only person that actually bother reading my RT as a whole, meanwhile other staffs avoided Tier 1, verses like a plague, and Demonbane Mythos being one of the verses that have most shitload of information doesn't help much either. As for why we have to discuss on Discord, well it's easier to get his attention by pinging him than here. He actually active more on Discord than VBW Forum.

2) Why you don't put them into a blog?

Answer: Okay, first of all, anyone who said that "it's just a simple copy-and-paste" apparently doesn't know how fandom coding works. If it is so simple then I wouldn't put my RT in the forum format to begin with. Copy-and-paste is just one thing, the problem is, whenever I copy scans into my blog, it will just copied as plain text, and i have to redo highlight-ed parts all over again. Secondly, Japanese writers use this kind of mark "ーー" to extend their sentence, in English we will convert it into "----", and that's the problem, if you put "----" in the beginning of your sentence the code will misunderstood it as underline and ruined all of your paragraph. So the only way is to turn "----" into "---" and trust me, you seriously DON'T want to do it, just look at the sheer amount of texts and you guys will understand why.

Finally, this one is a major personal problem. My laptop is an old ass Dell Vostro 1014 which is still using Windows 7 32 Bit, and it suffered a huge lagging issue. Whenever I opened fandom editing, holy shit, if I copied too much texts, my browser will become frozen and immediately crashed. Rn I don't have enough money to even buy a new laptop, this one is too old to upgrade to Win 10. I did ask Dread to help me putting my RT into a blog but she probably dropped it or st, idk, there is no update from her so far. My friend ZwartD currently is working on the blog but as you can see, even he is struggling and did I mention that he still has college problem yet?

I hope you guys now understand why I'm sticking with forum format and totally against the idea of making a blog.

Regarding Ultima, I already gave my ultimatum in Discord, if by the end of this weekend he still refused to show up then I will leave the group chat. Feel free to close the thread then because I'm too tired of this shit already, both mentally and physically.

Last edited:
If anyone can chat privately with Ultima in this forum, please let him know.

We are not gonna waste our time waiting for him any longer.

Hi, sorry for not replying. You guys have to understand that I also have real life problems to deal with and I'm in constant stress due to works. It is one of the main reason why I'm started losing interest with this verse, my patience has a limit and I don't like the fact that this is getting nowhere, and it has been going on months now.

Understandable, sounds like a lot of busy work. If that's how it has to be then just take your time.

Okay, first of all, anyone who said that "it's just a simple copy-and-paste" apparently doesn't know how fandom coding works. If it is so simple then I wouldn't put my RT in the forum format to begin with. Copy-and-paste is just one thing, the problem is, whenever I copy scans into my blog, it will just copied as plain text, and i have to redo highlight-ed parts all over again. Secondly, Japanese writers use this kind of mark "ーー" to extend their sentence, in English we will convert it into "----", and that's the problem, if you put "----" in the beginning of your sentence the code will misunderstood it as underline and ruined all of your paragraph. So the only way is to turn "----" into "---" and trust me, you seriously DON'T want to do it, just look at the sheer amount of texts and you guys will understand why.
Amen to this one in particular.
Take care of yourself.

Like I said before, I think it's about time you guys adapt RT in forum format. I mean, it isn't that much different from Spacebattles anyway, so why not?

1) Why we have to wait for Ultima's reply on Discord?

Answer: Because Ultima is the only person that actually bother reading my RT as a whole, meanwhile other staffs avoided Tier 1, verses like a plague, and Demonbane Mythos being one of the verses that have most shitload of information doesn't help much either. As for why we have to discuss on Discord, well it's easier to get his attention by pinging him than here. He actually active more on Discord than VBW Forum.

2) Why you don't put them into a blog?

Answer: Okay, first of all, anyone who said that "it's just a simple copy-and-paste" apparently doesn't know how fandom coding works. If it is so simple then I wouldn't put my RT in the forum format to begin with. Copy-and-paste is just one thing, the problem is, whenever I copy scans into my blog, it will just copied as plain text, and i have to redo highlight-ed parts all over again. Secondly, Japanese writers use this kind of mark "ーー" to extend their sentence, in English we will convert it into "----", and that's the problem, if you put "----" in the beginning of your sentence the code will misunderstood it as underline and ruined all of your paragraph. So the only way is to turn "----" into "---" and trust me, you seriously DON'T want to do it, just look at the sheer amount of texts and you guys will understand why.

Finally, this one is a major personal problem. My laptop is an old ass Dell Vostro 1014 which is still using Windows 7 32 Bit, and it suffered a huge lagging issue. Whenever I opened fandom editing, holy shit, if I copied too much texts, my browser will become frozen and immediately crashed. Rn I don't have enough money to even buy a new laptop, this one is too old to upgrade to Win 10. I did ask Dread to help me putting my RT into a blog but she probably dropped it or st, idk, there is no update from her so far. My friend ZwartD currently is working on the blog but as you can see, even he is struggling and did I mention that he still has college problem yet?

I hope you guys now understand why I'm sticking with forum format and totally against the idea of making a blog.

Regarding Ultima, I already gave my ultimatum in Discord, if by the end of this weekend he still refused to show up then I will leave the group chat. Feel free to close the thread then because I'm too tired of this shit already, both mentally and physically.
If anyone can chat privately with Ultima in this forum, please let him know.

We are not gonna waste our time waiting for him any longer.
I will tell him to hurry. 🙏

Based from Ultima post with Outerverse starting at High 1-A and original tiering conclusion, I could see things until layer stages/Sea of Ether being High 1-A
It is probable that Mugen (and above) would be Tier 0 for seemingly being above the possible extension layer of stages or a layers near them like sea of ether.
If Mugen's case is accepted, Sea of Chaos and above could be Tier 0 in higher layer
Even without Mugen, I could see the Sea of Chaos and above could be Tier 0, similar to the past reason from High 1-A from lower 1-A transcendence.
The throne could be a higher layer of tier 0.

ダイン・フリークス SS said:
[SIDE: ?]
■■■■■=■■■■■■
世界の創まらない前。
波動(ハドウ)の波濤(ハドウ)の霧の奥にて独白:
はじまりはない。おわりはない。
因はなく、果はない。存在せず、しかし無ではない。
すなわち全にして一。一にして全。
故に——定義せねばならない。
全にして一、一にして全なるものに、暫定的な自己同一性(アイデンティティ)を。
そう、(一人称)は(一人称)にならなければならない。
(一人称)には願いがあるのだのだから。
その願いを絶対の指標として、(一人称)は(一人称)を定義する。
(一人称)は——

■■■■■=■■■■■■
Before the creation of the world.
The monologue in the depths of the fog of waves within waves:
There exists not the beginning. There exists not the ending.
There exists not cause, there exists not effect. There is nothing exists, yet it is not emptiness.
In short, the All-in-One and the One-in-All.
Therefore --- it must be defined.
There must be a temporary identity given to the being that is All-in-One and One-in-All.
Yes, (I)* must become .
For (I) has a wish.
Through that wish as the absolute index, (I) defines (I).
(I) am ---

*The Japanese for (I) is (一人称)aka "first-person pronoun" as (I) has not defined oneself as Yoguruma Mugen yet and exists as a transcendent being predates all that IS and IS NOT, hence, there is not a pronoun yet as such a concept has yet to be defined by (I)

[SIDE: Y]
寄車むげん=無限なる色彩。
世界の中心と世界の涯にて独白:
寄車むげんは寄車むげんを定義する。
寄車むげん、無限なる色彩。
寄車むげん、無限少女。
寄車むげん、絶対探偵。
寄車むげん、迷宮破り。
寄車むげん、虐殺ウロボロス。
寄車むげん、レディー·セリオン。
寄車むげん、瑜伽卒塔波(ヨーガ・ストゥーバ)の女神......
次に。
寄車むげんは世界を定義する。寄車むげんは世界を認識する。
寄車むげんは世界を選別する。寄車むげんは世界を裁定する。
そして寄車むげんは、寄車むげんの定義する世界に、寄車むげんとして顕現する。
【きしし】
寄車むげんは世界を嘲笑う。寄車むげんは世界を尊ばない。
寄車むげんにとって世界は、願いにたどり着くための、手段に過ぎない。
たとえ何度、世界を滅びようと——何度、世界を滅ぼそうと——願いを遂げる。
寄車むげんはそれを、寄車むげんの存在理由を定義したのだから。

Yoguruma Mugen = Infinite Chromata.
The monologue from the center of the world and the end of the world:
Yoguruma Mugen defines Yoguruma Mugen.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Infinite Chromata.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Girl of Infinity.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Absolute Detective.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Breaker of Labyrinth.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Ouroboros of Massacre.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Lady Therion.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Goddess of Yoga Stupa…
Next.
Yoguruma Mugen defines the world. Yoguruma Mugen perceives the world.
Yoguruma Mugen organizes the world. Yoguruma Mugen arbitrates the world.
And, Yoguruma Mugen manifests as Yoguruma Mugen in the world defined by Yoguruma Mugen.
[Kishishi]
Yoguruma Mugen mocks the world. Yoguruma Mugen disrespects the world.
For Yoguruma Mugen, the world is nothing but a mean to reach for its wish.
No matter how many times the world was destroyed, how many times it has to destroy the world --- its wish will come true.
For Yoguruma Mugen defined that as the purpose of Yoguruma Mugen's existence.

Last edited:
Based from Ultima post with Outerverse starting at High 1-A and original tiering conclusion, I could see things until layer stages/Sea of Ether being High 1-A
It is probable that Mugen (and above) would be Tier 0 for seemingly being above the possible extension layer of stages or a layers near them like sea of ether.
If Mugen's case is accepted, Sea of Chaos and above could be Tier 0 in higher layer
Even with Mugen, I could see the Sea of Chaos and above could be Tier 0, similar to the past reason from High 1-A from lower 1-A transcendence.
The throne could be a higher layer of tier 0.
This makes sense to me.

Ultima told me that he will respond here very soon.

Alright, this took a while, so gonna make a summary of what I see here, both for myself and for whoever else comes into this thread to chime in. From what I gather, Demonbane's cosmology starts with:

----Let’s consider a hypothetical story.
A universe inside a reactor.
A universe inside a test tube.
A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.
This is the story of a universe outside another universe.
This is the story of a universe inside another universe.
This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.
This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.
A universe reaches to the outside of another universe, a universe reaches to the outside of another universe reaches to the outside of another, a universe reaches to the outside of another universe reaches to the outside of another reaches to the outside of another universe…… This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

This is High 1-B.

Then after this hierarchy of universes, there is the Hyperdimension, and directly ontop of it, there's a "hyper-hyper-timespace."

Next----
Where they arrived to was the hyper-hyper timespace that is on top of hyperdimension and above hypertime and hyperspace.
There, Edgar and Al Azif caught a glimpse.
Inside innumerable universes that burst like bubbles,
Inside the infinite rings of time that connect like chains,
Countless Demonbane fight, fought and have fought.
They are one of the feasible possibilities.
They are one of the chosen possibilities.
They are one of the lost possibilities.
They diverge, circulate and converge like the flows of blood, they are innumerable yet one fate, likewise, a part yet everything.
Across the entirety of a moment of an eternity, across next eternity beyond the eternity, across the infinite chains of eternities----
The Eternal Sword That Smites Evil (Demonbane Athleta Aeternum) fights, fights and fights to the very end.

From this viewpoint, the entire nest of universes can be viewed from an outside perspective. We know this because the text states that Demonbane is fighting "across the entirety of a moment of an eternity, across the next eternity beyond the eternity, across the infinite chains of eternities." "An eternity beyond eternity" referring to how a single moment of a higher universe can contain infinite spacetime of a lower universe.

And, given how the first excerpt I've posted is written, it seems that the nested universes are the only universes which the Demonbane multiverse consists of (So the universe only has hierarchical worlds at this level, not parallel ones). Here we see Demonbane and Liber Legis fighting through a few of these universes, going higher and higher up until they reach the Hyper-hypertimespace:

Demonbane swung at Liber Legis while releasing extreme heat from its body.
Liber Legis stopped Demonbane’s fist by its fist while regenerating its right arm.
The impact caused the surrounding space to scream and break.
The two Deus Machinas flew away and began to accumulate power.
Liber Legis grew bigger, Demonbane grew bigger, then both grew even bigger, bigger, bigger----
The moment of their next blow, the universe could not withstand their energy and collapsed.

Next----
They were sent to a huge universe.
The two Deus Machinas that should have the mass and energy to destroy the universe were less than a single molecule in this place.
While avoiding gas molecules that collide with another in frenzy like billiard balls, the two of them unleashed an immensely powerful technique.

Next----
They were sent to a slow universe.
Here, the flow of time was heavy as tar, even movement was hard for them despite the time manipulation ability.
They can clearly recognize another’s techniques from occurrence to arrival. Therefore, they have plenty of chance to prepare for both defense and counterattack.
The concept of “reaction speed” does not exist in here, only perfect tactics like tsumeshogi could decide the outcome.

Next----
They were sent to a dead universe.
It was a world where nothing could happen, with a perfect thermodynamic equilibrium and complete stability in time and space.
No matter, no energy, and neither Demonbane and Liber Legis could exist in here.
Yet, they continued to fight, not by existing, not by action, only by methods unimaginable to beings in normal universes.

Next----
As the two Super Deus Machinas changed size, form and rewrote magical structure, they soared, rushed and fought across dozens, hundreds, thousands of worlds like dry stones bouncing on the water surface.
At one point, they wielded thousands of blades. At one point, they became a single bullet.
At one point, they exchanged quick blows in femtosecond. At one point, they delivered a heavy blow that took billions of years.
At one point, the side-effect of their swordplays shook dimensions. At one point, they destroyed space via bombardments of stray bullets.
They clashed as they accelerated, reversed, halted or annihilated the flow of causality, destroyed, created innumerable universes and rewrote history over and again.

So, the Hyperdimension and the Hyper-Hypertimespace (Dumbass name) are Low 1-A and 1-A, respectively.

In this same scene, though, it seems that Nyarlathotep gets sick of watching Demonbane and Liber Legis fighting and decides to rewind the whole thing:

“----Oh my, it’s getting a repetitive pattern. Then, this flow should not exist then.”
Nyarlathotep rewound the clock instantly.

----Time is reversing!?
A power even superior to the “clock” of Demonbane and Liber Legis.
Someone is manipulating the hypertime that governs hyperspace from outside time and space.
The trace of the battle that lasts for an eternity is erased in an instant.
----Edgar, hurry to the spaceship----
----Please save the Earth, Edgar----
----Let us do it together, big bro----
----Very well, Edgar. I shall make a contract with you----
----Edgar----
----Ed…----
----…----

The translation renders her initial comment as "it's getting a repetitive pattern," which is a bit vague on its own. That said, the respect thread also gave us the raws for the statement, and in those, the exact term used is "千日手", which to my understanding is a rule in shogi deeming that, if two players become stuck in a position where their moves can repeat infinitely with no winner, the match ends in a draw.

So it seems the point being made is that, even once they reached the Hyper-hypertimespace, Demonbane and Liber Legis would continue to go higher and higher, forever. If that's the case, then the verse has 1-A+ structures, as well.

Beyond all of these structures is the Outerverse, which is the innards of Yog-Sothoth, and to it, it seems, the VN attributes a few quotes pulled verbatim from Lovecraft's original stories, namely:

“Not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence’s whole unbounded sweep – the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike.”

Nor is it to be thought… that man is either the oldest or the last of earth’s masters, or that the common bulk of life and substance walks alone. The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them, they walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen.

Given that, I'd say High 1-A is an appropriate tier. That said, there is also this tidbit:

“Incoming transmission from observation satellite ‘Crouching Dragon’ . We’re getting a reaction of high-dimensional Ether!"
“Ether levels at 301655722…… Target is Mythological Body class!”

The respect thread attributes this description to the Sea of Ether, which it purports encompasses the whole cosmology, including the Outerverse and the like, so this gives off the impression that those realms aren't so far above the 1-A+ structures that they reach High 1-A (Since by then they're still bound by dimensions, and as such their transcendence over lesser worlds isn't that fundamental, just one higher infinity). However, there's also this:

Space-time distorts.
Dimensions thrash.
Inversed time spirals.
It flows in reverse.
It flies.
Everything in the world, all causality, goes haywire.
The [Illusory Heart Mother] is tossed about in the violent torrent of time.
“What in the world!? What the hell is this!”
“We’ve been swallowed by Yog-Sothoth! Watch out! If we’re not careful, we’ll slip off into an angle of non-existent space-time!”

So, I guess that's... "nonexistent spacetime"? And by extension nonexistent dimensions. That may solve the issue, since by then those wouldn't be conventional dimensional spaces at all.

So, separately from all the above, I should mention that Demonbane also includes this:

This place was a lowly hell that was faked.
Due to its banalness that there’s no such hesitation, rather it is purely an innocent yet genuine hell full of malice, viciousness and spite.
This universe exists only for the purpose of toying, humiliating, torturing and abusing a single maiden.
All possible kinds of evil that mankind could ever imagine exist, and there isn’t a single thing that could surpass them.
Its infancy is also the finest of malice.
Such a childish cruelty like pouring hot water into an ant nest, or tearing off wings of the butterfly, is nothing but the purpose of this universe.
A hell scribbled by the God with a lowlife, vulgar character which makes anyone cannot feel even an ounce of intelligence.
It’s sole resident is a young girl.
“But, however. Hell and nightmare are nothing but a comedic term (backdrop). The entirety of the universe is a backstage. Every single character who made their entry was merely of the supporting cast. This whole setup is no more than programs of the Stage.”
Correct.
All things are fiction.
Even spite, even viciousness, even malice, even pain, even sorrow, even agony, even cruelty, even rigor, even ruthlessness, even humiliation, even indignity, even fear, even madness and even brutality, blood, flesh, bones, fetus, intestines, feces, urine, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood.
All things are so shallow that they don’t have any presence (reality).
Fictional. Deception. Falsehood and truthood. Ostentation. Nothingness. Emptiness. Even oneself.
The emptiness beyond even spite, even viciousness, even malice, even pain, even sorrow, even agony, even cruelty, even rigor, even ruthlessness, even humiliation, even indignity, even fear, even madness and even brutality-----beyond even the the stage equipments (gadgets) constructed this fabricated hell, was nothing but despair itself.
“I” am a fictional being----Who cannot become her own being without clinging on Hell----Yet, the torments of hell was easily dulled and totally hollowed “I” who laughs in the void. And it pierces the nothingness.

“How about retiring yourself from all of these Game making antic then. Have you realized what the heck are we yet?”
“We are the sword. The sword that smites Evil. The blade whose might judge even God. Thus we will bring this whole Game Board down and cut it to pieces along with the wretched strings you attached.”
“What lies beyond Game (Board) is also another Game (Board). What lies beyond the Stage is also another Stage. There shall be no escape for you.”
“Escape? What dumbass shit you just said……?”
“I’m going to beat the bloody crap out of every ************* thing of the Game (Board) beyond Game (Board), as well as Stage beyond Stage, do you copy!”

That is to say, a hierarchy of fiction within fiction. There is a backstage serving as the universe, and even if you were to destroy this stage, beyond it there is just yet another stage. Other quotes seem to reiterate this:

“All things are merely a Game (jest). Daijuuji Kuzaku-kun----you too, are nothing but a tiny part of a great system (machine) called [Fate].”

The disorder that’s in harmony, the otherworldly rhythm echoing repeatedly, deafening my ears----or----my soul.
An automatized cosmos.
Everything has transformed into mechanical parts for the sake of moving this senseless machine of Chaos.
Screws. Gears. Springs. Even I am the same as them.
Just like Another Blood, I am nothing but a small part that set up the scheme of Evil God.

All things are no more than a nightmare dreamed by the machine of Chaos----

That said, I'm not exactly sure what the baseline layer of this hierarchy is supposed to be here. Given the proposals of the OP, it seems that the argument being made is that the stages are stacked infinitely ontop of the realms mentioned above (The Outerverse and etc), but I'm not exactly sure what makes that so.

There's the stuff with the Lotus Throne, too, but I'm not sure what exactly is it that makes it above all the other parts of the cosmology, either. I guess the supporters can clarify that part for me, but, for now, the above is what I gathered from reading the RT.

That said, I'm not exactly sure what the baseline layer of this hierarchy is supposed to be here. Given the proposals of the OP, it seems that the argument being made is that the stages are stacked infinitely ontop of the realms mentioned above (The Outerverse and etc), but I'm not exactly sure what makes that so.

There's the stuff with the Lotus Throne, too, but I'm not sure what exactly is it that makes it above all the other parts of the cosmology, either. I guess the supporters can clarify that part for me, but, for now, the above is what I gathered from reading the RT.

We still need to go through the True Cosmos/Infinite Spiral, which encompasses the endless aeons and Outerverse, described as something beyond the Ultimate Gate, and the ending and beginning point of an eternity and the linkpoint of eternities, before entering the Games and Stages,

The Outerverse
The Court of the Snake that Eats Its own Tail
“……What?”
Inside the Wheel of Time
Outside the Wheel of Time
The Silver Key The Ultimate Gate

The Beast is the King.
The Black King.
It is he who turns the Wheel of Fortune.
It is he who connects the Serpent of Saṃsāra.
Not merely a thing of one space-time cat’s eye, but allied to the ultimate dismembered animating essence of existence’s whole unbounded toys----
Stop.
A spiral of paradox that the Beast gives birth to the Beast----
That is not a paradox.
No, the parent of the Beast is the Beast and the child of the Beast is the Beast, this is a paradox.
That is not a para----I knew I was being suppressed.
“Do you understand, Daijuuji Kurou!? If you wish to save this world, follow me! Come to the end of the World, the end of Time!”
“In the space between unknowable times, beyond the unknowable worlds, you and I will settle our score once and for all!”
“This is the final movement! Come, amuse me to the very end! Entertain Master Therion, the child of god!”

「では、始めようか。終わりの始まりを。始まりの終わりを。永劫の終焉を。永劫の開演を――」

“Then let us begin. The beginning of the end. The end of the beginning. The ending of eternity. The opening act of eternity----”

“----The stars are right. The time has come again.”
“------------”
The cynical smile is wiped from Etheldreda’s lips as she turns around.
Ahead of her gaze stands another woman clad in black, similar to that of the maiden.
The woman clad in the color of darkness.
“Nya.”
“Now, Etheldreda. Let’s go.”
“To the final battle. To the bloody battle. To the land of the end of time. To which where the past and the future meet. To the tip of the swirling spiral. To the
center of Fate. To the core of eternity which dreams of Chaos----”

She regenerates herself within the miracle.
She glares at me and yells bluntly.
“Come! We’ll destroy the Ring of Yog-Sothoth! We’ll give this world…… we’ll give Kurou a future……!"
“Right!”
I firmly grasp the hand Al extends out to me.
Mine and Al’s body floats into the air, light envelops us.
A spell runs through my body.
My shape change into the black command outfit…… into Magius Style.
“We’re jumping!”
My body breaks apart into particles.
We distill ourselves into but the tiniest fragments of information and transcend through time and space.
To the point where eternities meet.
To the jaw of the snake who eats his own tail.
To the battlefield, the universe where Daijuuji Kurou and Master Therion fight----!

I know the World.
I know Fate.
I know Despair.
I know that the World is trapped in the Court of the Infinite Snake.
I know that Fate is but a twisted, warped ring.
I know that Despair exists for the future that can never be reached, and for the people who know it not.
Endless aeons.
Unknowable aeons.
Strange aeons.
In this inescapable prison, where even the Beast who controls the Wheel is himself trapped, why is it that I am moved? Why? Why?

The Outerverse has its own set of multiverse, although the hierarchy of universes are not clear-cut as, and more into exotic nature than Gunshin Kyoshuu. the fight in Strange Aeons is still the precursor of the Cosmic Fight in the aforementioned novel. Both Master Therion and Daijuuji Kurou did confirm they would and will fight forever, destroying and creating everything on their path as both sides cannot end another without the Shining Trapezohedron,

「時間も時空も定まらぬ……現在過去未来、あらゆる宇宙を亡霊の如く彷徨い渡り、辿り着く世界を崩しながら必滅の術を交え、犯し合い、侵し合う。」
「そうだ!ただの血闘で足りるものか!今は、今だけは我等が世界の中心、運命の輪は我等の為に廻る!」

The Final Universe.
A World has no light, where I see nothing and I hear nothing.
A World of silence.
All I can feel are Al’s presence and…… the presence of Liber Legis, unleashing the hatred that distorts the World itself.
The exchange from our ultimate techniques of one-hit absolute annihilation yet again still failed to finish each other off.
And now I am convinced.
Not by a logic but by my actual feeling.
No matter what kind of destructive techniques Liber Legis brings to bear against us, Demonbane will never be defeated.
And at the same time, no matter any kind of destructive techniques we wield against Liber Legis, we will never be able to destroy it for good.
In this battle, both sides lack the finisher against each other. If we truly don’t possess any technique, we will surely continue this battle indefinitely, from future eternity to past eternity.
However----there is one exception.
The ultimate and final weapon of absolute annihilation that can reject Liber Legis’s existence utterly.

On a sidenote, we have the ten emanations of Sephiroth consitutes the universe and the Tree of Life spans to even Outerverse, as seen from how Al Azif uses the ten emanations in Outerverse to draw power into Demonbane,

i.imgur.com/LPCCyZD.png
i.imgur.com/LTG2CQy.png

“How about it? Care to try? Ahh, don’t worry about the fee. You and I are friends. It’s on the house.”
“I……”
What is this?
I feel dazed.
Why does this happen? Whenever I talk to this woman, I keep getting drawn into her flow, it’s like my mind is shrouded in mist……
Not good…… I need to focus.
“No…… I really need to find a different grimoire.”
“Whether you desire it or not, Fate will not release you.”
“Correct. For you are her Child, chosen to become the master of [Al Azif], the greatest grimoire. You are a Mage King, the White King who stands against the Black……”
She turns over the tarot cards one by one.
Atop her small table, the cards form the Cosmos.
She lays ten cards out. This shape is----the Tree of Life, the Sephirot.
“Crown = The World”
“Wisdom = The Hanged Man”
“Understanding = The Tower”
“Mercy = The Chariot”
“Severity = The Devil”
“Beauty = The Lovers”
“Victory = The Magician”
“Glory = Strength”
“Foundation = The Fool”
“Kingdom = Judgement”
The form of the Universe burns deeply, deeply into my consciousness, into the depths of my soul. This is the shape of the Fate that entraps me.
“Behold…… Your Fate is moving. It cannot be stopped. All you can do is keep running, until at last you stand at the center of the Universe----“
Nya’s voice echoes in my head like a hymn in a temple. I----
“Haa…… haa……! I found you, Kurou! You’re mistaken if you think you can run from…… Kurou?”

さっきリベル・レギスが放った最後の一矢によるものだ。
あそこで時空の歪みに飲み込まれてなかったら、完全に貫かれてゲームオーバーだったらしい。幸運を邪神じゃない別の神様に祈っておこう。
「王冠、叡智、理解、慈悲、苛烈、美、勝利、栄光、基盤、王国……巡れ巡れ、生命の樹を巡れ」
アルの呼吸に応じて、デモンベインの全身に魔力が行き渡る。

It is unlikely the multiverse within Outerverse can push the structure to at least a layer to H1A, but the Sephiroth is definitely the more fundamental level of reality from its description that constitutes the whole structure, contrast to the Outerverse being the highest end of the whole structure.

We need to go through loop-worlds (aka a singular cyclic world that is one amongst endless aeons) in the Ring of Yog-Sothoth because it is not an infinite repitition, but a neverending cyclic series of worlds after worlds, with similar people being seperate individuals,

“The next eternity is about to begin. We will meet again, [Al Azif]. We shall be rejoined at the end of the next eternity.”
“It would be nice if I could meet the next you…… and the next Daijuuji Kurou, standing in the domain of the gods……”
“Wait!”
“You should start over from that spot. From before you were born----from Roba El Khaliyey, until you return here……”

Al begins speaking, as if to herself.
“...I've managed... to come back... but I won't last long. Causality is... already falling apart...”
As soon as she speaks, Al's body begins fading away like a ghost.
Occasional static runs across her like a broken monitor.
I can't make sense of what's going on.
“I came... to tell you something... Ruri... before the cycle catches me... again...”
“Tell me... something?”
I don't know what's going on... but I can tell it's something extremely important. I focus all my senses as to not miss anything and pay all my attention to Al.
“The truth... about the cycles... and... about Kurou...”
Kurou!

That's why we were able to meet.
The last Hadou Kouzou... like all the Hadou Kouzou before him, should have been able to fight, proudly, to pave her future.
Yes, it's all right.
I will be able to stay Hadou Kouzou.
Without hesitation, without a doubt, I will stay Hadou Kouzou.
And to pave the way to the future, I will store up all the power to smite Evil.
And then I'll entrust it.
To the warriors of the future.
To those who will arrive at the eventual victory.
I will leave every last thing I have.
Currently, the underground base construction plan is well underway.

Is there a significance for these loop-worlds? Throughout the first game, it was confirmed a cycle or a loop-world is always built on the foundation of previous ones, and the contents of the latter will be carried to the next one. An example is the event of Sector 13 destroyed by Zs-a-wia in Taidou was carried into Zanma Taisei/Kishin Houkou, despite the Al never came across Hadou Zaibatsu or Arkham City until Aeon was destroyed in the prologue of Zanma Taisei,

Such purity.
“It comes, it comes, it comes! The moment I have longed for comes!”
“How many times have I drowned the World in a sea of blood piled with corpses!?”
“How many times have I planted a new World in the rotten remains of the old!?”
“Aah, surely the next World would be more loathsome!”
“Aah, surely the next, next World would be even more vile!”
“Aah, surely the next, next, next World would be far crueler than ever before!”
“I have repeated this forever to the future and forever to the past! Thousands, ten of thousands, and hundreds of millions of times! And finally, finally, finally----It comes!”
It resembles to that of Love.

13番封鎖区画。
通称 『第2焼野』(ソラーステド・ヒース)。
試作型だつた食神臓炉(ウロ爪ロス・リアクター)の暴走によって、深刻な呪的汚染に見舞われた廃棄区画。
幾璽もの結界によつて物理的(マテリアル)にも心霊(アストラル)的にも隔離された区画だ。
だが何と恐るべき事か、一般人ならば大気に触れただけで腐れ落ち、死に到る地獄の只中に佇む人影がある。

Over there I can see the blockade section no.13th.
……It shouldn’t be possible.
In the current world I live, there is no such history of Providence’s annihilation. There is no way that section, which has been barred permanently and contaminated with miasma could ever exist.

As I call her name, it sends a ripple across the world like a drop of water hitting its surface.
In the center of the ripple, Al appears.
Her silver hair wavers without wind.
“You were all right. I’m so glad. I was horribly worried all by myself.”
“Yeah…… But, sadly, I can’t stay much longer. Time is about to begin moving properly. This place is like a space in-between times…… Like an ephemeral dream.”
“……I see. What’s going to happen to me?”
“Like I said. Everything’s going to return to the way it was meant to be. You too----you’ll return to the plain human Daijuuji Kurou who never met me. To the you that should have been.”
“………………”
“[Black Lodge] will not exist. It’s the proper world without the unjust threat of Evil. Leica’s life will remain unaltered. The hero burdened with a sad destiny is no longer necessary.”
“…………Is that.”
If there’s no [Black Lodge], then the peace and happiness they destroyed will come back.
Leica will never go through that suffering.
So maybe it is for the best.
But----
“That means…… Everything’s never going to have happened, right?”
“………………”
Al hesitates for a moment.
There is a brief pause before she answers.
“……Not everything. There are futures that were [kept from happening] by [Black Lodge], too.”
“That’s…… true.”
“Until now, the world wasn’t moving towards the future. Every time it repeated…… everything was destroyed. It will finally be freed from that infinity.”

In many ways, both metaphorically and literally, the loop-worlds were piling and accumulating for every iteration, with the last iteration exists and contributes as a subset to the next iteration, yet this arbitrary number of accumulations does not affect the functionality of Ouroboros Rondo and the looping mechanism of Infinite Spiral in any sense, and moreover, there is this,

(2:00 - 5:02)

(1:44 -6:30)

Whenever Demonbane was near and after its defeat, the Ouroboros Rondo or the looping mechanism will come, restart and begin a new world, it goes without a Cycle/an Eternity encompasses even the Outerverse as that is the final battlefield in each loop-world for Demonbane and Liber Legis. Yet, the mechanism still enroaches to that, resets everything with Demonbane is sent back its starting point, on a wasteland of countless crosses that hang the corpse of each defeated Demonbane - each failed cycle where Daijuuji Kurou and Al Azif was defeated.

(An example for this accumulation and piling of worlds upon worlds, or at least respective contents and events, can be found on the damaged eye of Liber Legis, caused by a punch of Demonbane in the second part of Ouroboros Rondo. Furthermore, the ending sequence of the PS2 Version also shows the corpse of many Demonbanes)

A Cycle/an Eternity surpasses the Outerverse, akin to a greater structure to the highest end of a lesser structure.

“To the final battle. To the bloody battle. To the land of the end of time. To which where the past and the future meet. To the tip of the swirling spiral. To the
center of Fate. To the core of eternity which dreams of Chaos----”

EDIT:

Nevermind, it seems my idea of loop-worlds are more akin to ordinal number than cardinal number, so I'm not sure if this can warrant for a tier-up.

I do believe this should be sufficient for a Cycle/an Eternity/a loop-world to get at least one level into H1A, and each loop-world exists as a part to the coming loop-world, so a possible reasoning for the accumulation could be the equivalent of an ever-ascending hierarchies of H1A, since the next loop-world always has the contents of last loop-world, akin to a greater inaccessible cardinal is stronger than a class of lesser inaccessible cardinals.

The second part of Ouroboros Rondo shows the climax where both Demonbane and Liber Legis ended in mutual destruction, and the Ouroboros Rondo functioned differently than normal looping, because an entirely new beginning has to be created as the lynchpin that is Master Therion was destroyed, hence, the existing neverending series of loop-worlds cannot continue on anymore,

Ruri Route's True Ending
She gazes into the giant eyes beneath her.
“...Looks like I've been completely defeated. I never expected a miracle like this to happen.”
“That is what humans are. You should keep that in mind.”
Though the darkness spoke to nothing, Al replied.
The darkness smiles.
A derisive, mocking, and jealous smile.
“I hope you know, though. If the ring breaks, so will the worlds up until now. Your world was only a part of my ring.”
“Everything will be returned to nothing. Al. Kurou. Ruri. Your battles, sufferings, bravery, and despair, your encounters, partings, joy, and suffering, all of it. They are all but a fleeting illusion.”
“.........”
The woman begins to break apart into the light.
And not just the woman.
Demonbane, Kurou, and Ruri crumble into light.
Breaking apart.
Melting into light.
“You are but products of an insane causality. Now... All will return to proper causality. You, too, shall return.”
“I will gaze from outside the universe upon your struggles once more, and I shall continue to laugh.”
All returns to proper causality.
The darkness disappears.
The darkness disappears completely and utterly.
All returns to proper causality.

Leica Route's Ending
“Looks like you've completely defeated me. Congratulations, Kurou. Al Azif. I certainly wasn't expecting my garden to be broken like this.”

A smile spreads across her face like a gaping fracture.
No, it really is a fracture.
Half of her face shatters audibly.
“But you know what? If the cycle shatters, the world until now will shatter as well. Kurou. Your world was also a part of my cycle.”
“So, Kurou. Even if you return to that city... It won't be the world you lived in.”
“Arkham City, in its golden age, chaotic age, and dark age, will no longer exist.”
“.........”
Her body is shriveling into dust.
“You are but a product of a haywire causality. Now... Everything will return to proper causality. You, too, are no exception.”
“And I will laugh again at your insignificant selves struggle in your lives from space outside the Universe.”

“The Wheel of Fortune turns, the universe repeats, and time is a spiral.”

“All is bound in the ring of Yog-Sothoth. So all you have to do, is turn back time and go beyond causality. And in the next iteration, Leica will be yours.”
“This time, never letting go... Never letting Daijuuji Kurou take her...”

“And for that, Yog-Sothoth's ring must remain connected. Offer the now useless Leica of this current time to the god of time.”
“And Leica's sin will be forgiven... And then. The next world will be a world for the two of you. You and Leica will finally reach the blue sky.”

The example from Ruri Route and Leica Route prompts me to bring up Ring of Yog-Sothoth/Garden of Nyarlathotep and whatever is beyond again, more context can be found here,

https://vsbattles.com/threads/demonbane-mythos-official-respect-thread.138905/post-4893849

The idea is, there are categorizations or collections of loop-worlds - the Ring of Yog-Sothoth is a neverending series of worlds that will continue for endless aeons until Master Therion was destroyed (hence, the world Ruri Route's Normal Ending is still trapped within its own Ring of Yog-Sothoth). Under the circumstance if Master Therion was destroyed, a new beginning or a new Ring of Yog-Sothoth has to be created, and that was too, still a subset of a larger structure within Nyarlathotep's domination.

Regardless of any world freed from their respective Ring of Yog-Sothoth, is still trapped within the Infinite Spiral (such as the worlds after Ruri Route's True Ending and Leica Route's Ending), and likewise, the multitudes of Rings of Yog-Sothoth (evidently from the difference of events in Taidou and Gunshin, respective events in Ruri Route and Leica Route, and Ouroboros Rondo) are also a part of Infinite Spiral, described to go on infinitely that shows the Infinite Spiral's qualititve difference to the next structure below on the hierarchy,

Al hesitates for a moment.
There is a brief pause before she answers.
“...Not everything. There are futures that were kept from happening by Black Lodge, too.”
“That's... true.”
“Until now, the world wasn't moving towards the future. Every time it repeated... everything was destroyed. It will finally be freed from that cursed eternity.”

Once there used to be a great battle.
It was a hellish spiral that stretched out infinitely.
Once there was someone that defeated it.
The distorted world has been corrected, time started flowing toward the future.
No one remembers that battle anymore.
Even he and she no longer exist in this rightful world.
Everything is the event that resulted from causality.

The Ring of Yog-Sothoth will continue to exist and contain an endless and arbitrary accumulation of loop-worlds or Cycles or Eternities until Master Therion is destroyed so it is a possible candidates for more levels into H1A.

Naturally, the Infinite Spiral/True Cosmos should be at least more levels into H1A for being the foundation and fundamental structure for the mechanism, the Ring of Yog-Sothoth and what-else to exist, function and accumulate forever without ever able to exit the boundary of a True Cosmos, which hopefully should fit this type of transcendence to Outerverse and its larger structures,

A: To put it simply, these three tiers are all defined by the property of being "inaccessible" in relation to a certain starting point: For instance, Low 1-A is defined as a size that is unreachable in relation to any countable number of dimensions and/or higher realms of existence, while 1-A trivializes such sizes in a similar manner. High 1-A is an extension of this idea, and marks states that are undefinable in relation to 1-A realms and beyond any extensions thereof, while 0 transcends them in a similar manner.

[Blood Other]
Then an inadequate [Game Keeper] like Another Blood recreates the Infinite Spiral when she extracts the memories of Al Azif as infinite stories into a part of her universe or stage - [Blood Other] that views that recreate of Infinite Spiral as fiction or dream, and a scenario on a stagetheater,

It’s sole resident is a young girl.
“But, however. Hell and nightmare are nothing but a comedic term (backdrop). The entirety of the universe is a backstage. Every single character who made their entry was merely of the supporting cast. This whole setup is no more than programs of the Stage.”
Correct.
All things are fiction.
Even spite, even viciousness, even malice, even pain, even sorrow, even agony, even cruelty, even rigor, even ruthlessness, even humiliation, even indignity, even fear, even madness and even brutality, blood, flesh, bones, fetus, intestines, feces, urine, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood.
All things are so shallow that they don’t have any presence (reality).
Fictional. Deception. Falsehood and truthood. Ostentation. Nothingness. Emptiness. Even oneself.
The emptiness beyond even spite, even viciousness, even malice, even pain, even sorrow, even agony, even cruelty, even rigor, even ruthlessness, even humiliation, even indignity, even fear, even madness and even brutality-----beyond even the the stage equipments (gadgets) constructed this fabricated hell, was nothing but despair itself.

“……Something seems off? This isn’t how the situation (development) was supposed to turn out. Where did I go wrong?”
She placed her index finger on her head and tilted it in a cutesy manner.
With a furrowed brow, she said,
“My story isn’t meant to be this upbeat. It’s getting…… quite dull.”
However, no matter how charming her demeanor was, the cloudy hatred that was lurking in her crimson eyes couldn’t be any more obvious.
Blood, darkness, death, tears, mud, dreams, blood, blood, blood, blood and more blood…… these are all crystallized in her sapphire (ruby)-like eyes.
“Should I make a few changes to the script then? ……Hmm?”
She sensed an event that had occurred in another place, another nightmare.
The girl dropped her visage.
She then muttered in a cold and ominous tone.
“Why…… Was there someone else’s will interfering aside from me?”

To solidfy Another Blood's Universe or [Blood Other], you can go check on this post to have some idea on Memories of Al Azif, but essentially, it is the stories (which are geniune universes and worlds in the context of Demonbane, alongside its metafictional usage) of all that was and had transpired in the Infinite Spiral as dream and fiction also,

“The [key] has been unlocked! And now, the stories of [Al Azif] will fill up the entire world!”
“!?”
The chest of the girl in red bursts open.
Her gushing flesh blood becomes a bloody gale, then converts into a tempest as it’s entangled with the cyclone of fragments.
A spiral traced by Al’s fragments.
Moreover it is mixed with the spiral of bloody gust.
In an instant the twin helix woven by Al and the girl in red swells, and is about to engulf the nearby zone----no, Arkham City----no that’s not it either, but rather the [world] itself!
“That’s right! This is the one! This is my own [story]! It begins from here!”

----A dream.
Fragments of memory that were accumulated in her brain/Or perhaps consciousness of the outside world soaked from the cracks of her spirit.
Reminiscence (Play)/Correspondence (Channeling). = (Equal) [Feelings (Memories)].
A dream/A droplet of her scattering thoughts.
----The grimoire [Al Azif] has a dream.
The miserable body (vessel) of a maiden/The fleeting heart (vessel) of a maiden.
Being depicted/Being written down/Being swollen/To the point being unendurable/But will never let go of her hands/Records (Memories)/Recollections (Memories)/Feelings (Memories).
Infinite Spiral.
The center and the tip of the spinning yet rigging wheel.
From despair connecting to another/Hope weaving despair/Hope is conceived with despair/Trampling on despair/Battle against despair----
However, that which has overcame the despair.
Infinite Spiral/The Fairy Tale that defeated the Darkness Mythos/The Song of Life.
The path led to the future has been carved open----
Yet even so, the nightmares are still crawling deep inside of the maiden.
[Black Lodge] = Evil Magician’s Organization.
Headed by the Grand Master who has been crowned with the title of the Beast, the manifester/the incarnator/the sacrifice of evil.
An otherworldly army that’s nesting inside Arkham City.
However they do not exist/can’t be born in the present world.
[Anticross] = Seven Heads of the Beast.
The Seven Great Magicians (Adepts)/Worst Majins/Sacrifices.
Beings that doesn’t exist/can’t be born.
But now the adversaries are here.
Wilbur Whateley/His brother.
The culprit of the [Dunwich Horror]/The abominable sons of Outer God Yog-Sothoth/The deformed twins that descended from the Evil God----
Descended from the Evil God----
Evil God Zs-awia.
The Otherworldly God/The God of non-human beings/The God worshiped by [D∴D∴ (Darkness Dawn)].
A God that doesn’t exist/can’t be born.
But now the God that laid waste to the world is here.
Everything has been engraved inside the maiden/Nightmare =/Invading the reality/Going to replace/consume the maiden = Just like that of a shadow/ = Crimson nevus.
[Necronomicon Blood Language Manuscript].
The exploiter/The profaner/The manifester of nightmares/The [book] that isn’t a [book] bearing the name of [Necornomicon (Manuscript)].
Her spell is deeply, deeply, violating/infesting the maiden.
“A…… aaah……”
The grimoire [Al Azif] has a dream.
That the nightmares emanated from inside of the maiden are going to destroy her.
Yet, however.
“Ah……”
----The grimoire [Al Azif] has a dream.
That not all the dreams emanated from within her are nightmares.
“----Give me power!”

Doctor West vaporized into a cloud of blood as he collapsed in a delightful pose.
“Haa…… Haa…… What the ****? What in the actual **** is going on here?”
I take a deep breath and grasp the current situation.
This is an abnormal world. There’s no sense of reality at all.
Feel like I have been trapped inside a nightmare.
Lucid Dream----the state where I am aware that I’m dreaming while dreaming.
But my five senses are there.
“Ah right…… Al.”
At that moment I was engulfed by the spell that was overflowing from Al and the girl in red, and I was already in this world before I realized it.

“Take a look, Mother…… Feel it…… Mine is inserting so deep inside of you……”
“Haa…… Aaaaah! Aaaaaah!”
“My [key] is going even deeper…… reaching the very depth inside of your soul……”
“Guh…… Haah…… Haah…… Aaaah!”
“I…… My spell…… My own [existence] will fill up every part of you! And then you will be melted into my blood, Mother……”
“Kuh…… You little…… brat……!”
“Here you go……!”
“------------!”
“You are leaking so much of these (stories) from here (the scar) ……. What an indecent person you are, Mother…… Fufu.”
“Ha…… aah…… aaah…… uuh……”
“Haha…… Ahahaha…… Even the [Al Azif] in the myths is so cute once she ended up turning out like this……”

[Mechanical Nightmare]
The same Memories of Al Azif, and the Stage of [Blood Other] was trivialized into insigificance and dream by Clockwork Phantom's Automataverse, which is a higher Stage that encompasses [Blood Other], where the difference between reality and dream in Demonbane as ∞ and 0, akin to how Father Ny (an avatar of Nyarlathotep) views the events in Infinite Spiral in Al Azif Route as a mere dream, or non-existent and inconsequential to him,

This is the story about how all things are infinite and zero.
The infinite and zero melt together, the Snake of Saṃsāra decays and falls, creating the soup of boiling chaos.
Everything is as foam on the waves.

Along with a scent of hatred.
And most of all----there is the warmth of love.
There is a softness that belies his godly nature.
“Yet for the Faceless I am with Thousand Forms, that event was just merely a dream. If the World is but ephemeral, then I am a foam on the water as well.”
“You must be awfully lonely.”
The girl pauses her storytelling and speaks without turning.
A smile splits the man’s shadowed face like a gaping wound.
“Which is why this jester must do his part to bring comedy to the World. I shall play my role to the end. Come, Nero. Let us begin our next burlesque.”

■Information of Game Keeper:
Scenario [Blood Other (Color Me Blood Red)] has reached its final stage.
Each process is transiting towards the scenario [Mechanical Nightmare].
Waiting for removal of prohibition (Climax).

The disorder that’s in harmony, the otherworldly rhythm echoing repeatedly, deafening my ears----or----my soul.
An automatized cosmos.
Everything has transformed into mechanical parts for the sake of moving this senseless machine of Chaos.
Screws. Gears. Springs. Even I am the same as them.
Just like Another Blood, I am nothing but a small part that set up the scheme of Evil God.

All things are no more than a nightmare dreamed by the machine of Chaos----

Father Ny also repeats the same dialogue as Another Blood, to show off the superiority of the his Stage to the girl's Stage being trivialized into infinestimal by the sea of mechanical parts,

“Good grief…… this scenario is indeed inevitable. Am I correct, O' Demonbane----my beloved archnemesis.”
“Well then, ladies and gentlemen, let us begin…… The final act of the play [Clockwork Phantom (Mechanical Nightmare)].”
“Heh? The Keeper (Manager) of the Game decided to step onto the Stage herself for the role of Last (Final) Boss huh, Miss Nya?”
“Did you ever commit yourself to the spotlight like this, Chaos?”
“----The entirety of the universe is a backstage. Every single character who made their entry was merely of the supporting cast. This whole setup is no more than programs of the Stage.”
“Ahahaha. And of course…… In a sense I am no exception in the setting.”
“Now then, let us march on, to this final act…… And see which ending will be the Deus Ex Machina (Spiral Toy) shall remain, until the very end? Before the curtain calls, what kind of Deus Ex Machina (Cliché Ending) shall await us?”

Interestingly, when Clockwork Phantom emerges from Demonbane Two-Sword, its parts were said to come from the farthest ends of infinity and further beyond and even further beyond (if the definition of 尚も indicates anything). We have a massive repetition of Clockwork Phantom's gears, which highly implies the gears are continuing to emanate from deeper levels of infinities, until all that was is a massive repetition of the word "Chaos" as the actual substance of Clockwork Phantom is coming out to form its Chaos essence as an an avatar of Nyarlathotep.

i.imgur.com/YPgxsV3.png

速やかに排除しなければならない。
 目の前の醜い存在総てを。
 あれは汚染だ。
 我を侵す魂の汚染だ。
 我が気高く在るために、彼奴らを……!
「デモンベイン!」
 我が剣に呼びかける。
 破損したデモンベインが急速に修復されていく。
破損箇所から溢れ出す螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲――汚染を退けるための機械(システム)を、我に!
I must remove that fast as possible.
The very loathesome being before my eyes.
It is tainted.
It is a tainted soul that is eroding me.
I will reject her, to ascend to a higher domain…!
“Demonbane!”
I cry to my sword.
The damaged Demonbane was rapidly regenerating.
I demand for the machine (system) to remove the screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors --- the tainted that is overflowing from the damaged section.

i.imgur.com/XoudWoL.png

血まみれのデモンベインの足を掴み、立ち上がろうとする。
 その間にも螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲は際限なく虚無から湧き出でて、機体(マキーナ)を組み立てる。
 掴んだ足を引きずり落とそうと、力を込める。
 螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲はなおも絶えず、虚無から湧き出でる。
 敵の躰を這い登る。自分と同じ奈落に引きずり込もうと。
 湧き出でる。湧き出でる。螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲……無限の最果てから、なおも。なおも。

Trying to stand up, I seize for the leg of the blood-stained Demonbane.
Between that, the screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors were emanating endlessly from the void and forming into a machina.
I pour more strength to take off the leg within my grasp.
The screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors were furthering emanating endlessly from the void.
They were crawling on the body of my enemy to try to drag that thing into the same abyss as myself.
They are emanating, and emanating.The screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors… were emanating from the farthest ends of infinity and from beyond, and further beyond.

.imgur.com/SYfo58F.png

「……デモンベイン?」
“Demonbane…?”

i.imgur.com/NNmLrcZ.png

螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子
Screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/ screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/ screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/ screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors

i.imgur.com/qZu7Rn9.png

「其は我が名にあらじ」
“That is my name!”

i.imgur.com/4AVYQS9.png

螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/混沌/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/混沌/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/混沌/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/混沌/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/混沌/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/混沌/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/混沌/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/混沌/螺子/混沌/発条/配管/鉄骨/混沌/装甲/螺子/歯車/混沌/混沌/混沌/導線/装甲/混沌/混沌/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/配管/混沌/混沌/混沌/螺子/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/装甲/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌/混沌

Screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/chaos/screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/chaos/ screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/chaos/ screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/chaos/ screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/chaos/ screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors/chaos /chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/pipes/chaos/chaos/chaos/screw/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/armor/chaos/chaos/ chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/ chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/ chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/chaos/ chaos

i.imgur.com/UubniXk.png

螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲/混沌/の海に沈みながら、我はデモンベインの――否、デモンベインだった何かの聲を聴いた。
As I was sunk into the sea of screws/gears/springs/pipes/steel frames/wires/armor/chaos, I heard the voice of Demonbane --- No, something that was Demonbane.

i.imgur.com/2COSVzv.png

「――我こそは這い寄る混沌、ナイアルラトホテップなれば」
“I am the Crawling Chaos, Nyarlathotep---!”

The fact that from the perspective of Daijuuji Kurou that the gears are still emanating endlessly and Nyarlathotep called Laban to come here after transcending space and time, despite still affirm they are still within this world are highly suggesting the [Mechanical Nightmare] (that has encompassed or became the True Cosmos) houses uncountable layers of infinities beyond [Blood Other] upon its emergence, hence, many, many layers layers H1A.

i.imgur.com/nsT8xNS.png

デモンベイン・トゥーソードから溢れ出る螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲――それは瞬く間に地平までを埋め尽くし、世界を機械(パーツ)の海へと沈めた。
無限に増殖を続けるそれらは、だがその総てが完全な調和をもって見事に噛み合い、とうてい人智の及ばない異界の論理に則って駆動していた。
世界を覆うほどに巨大な――巨大過ぎるこの異形の機械(マシーン)は、デモンベインすらその機関に組み込もうと螺子/歯車/発条/配管/鉄骨/導線/装甲を、纏わりつかせてくる。
導線(ワイヤー)が機体内に侵入し、配管(チューブ)、鉄骨(フレーム)が突き刺さり、螺子(スクリュウ)は装甲と装甲を繋ぎ止め、歯車(ギア)、発条(スプリング)は内部と外部の動きを連結させるべく組まれる。

Screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors begin overflowing from Demonbane Two-Sword----then they fill up even til’ the horizon in a blink of an eye, sinking the entire world into the sea of machines (parts).
Driving in accordance with the otherworldly logic out of the reach of mankind’s wisdom, they continue to infinitely multiply, yet they’re all in gear altogether in perfect symmetry.
This gargantuan and otherworldly machine----which is vast enough to encompass the whole world, is wrapping itself with screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors, and attempting to incorporate even Demonbane Two-Sword into its own engine.
Wires overran the inner of the machine, pipes and frames pierced through, screws tied with armors to another, gears and springs assembled together in order to connect both internal and external’s movements.

i.imgur.com/9xZCJvv.png

「ふふ……そうだね。
やっぱりこの姿が気に入ってるかな? 
君との逢瀬を愉しむときは特に、ね」
「今度も貴様が黒幕なんだな……!」
「再びこの世界――『今の』その『君』に逢うにはえらく手間取ったよ。
こんな大仕掛けをしなけりゃならないほどにさ」
「今度は何だ!?
 九朔のデモンベインに何を仕掛けたッ!?」
「九朔君のデモンベインだって?」
 邪神の貌が、冒涜的な嘲笑に歪んだ。

"Fufu... Right.
I guess you still prefer this form.
Especially for the excitement when I meet you again."
"So you are the mastermind again...!"
"It took me a lot of efforts to meet that "you" of "now" of this world again. Enough that I have to arrange such a major upheveal for that to happen."
"What is your deal this time?
What did you do Kuzaku's Demonbane!"
"Kuzaku's Demonbane, you said?"
The evil god's face warped into a loathesome sneering.

Yet, when Clockwork Phantom was about to engage Demonbane, Nyarlathotep speaks of an unending hierarchy of Stages and Games that even if the trio manages to shatter one Gameboard, there will be always a bigger and greater Game and Stage beyond for them for them to be unable to escape, and the trio was unfazed as they will shatter everything Nyarlathotep can throw on them on the "final act" of [Mechanical Nightmare].

As we can see from [Blood Other], the greater Stage and Game will always trivializes the last to insignifance or as dreams (nonexistent) to the next. It is worth to mention again eternal battle is a common theme and occurrence in Demonbane Mythos, so both sides are ready for an eternal battle where Demonbane will continue to transcend the unending hierarchy of Stage and Game, and in response, Nyarlathotep will arrange and fight harder in the greater Stage and Game until there was a clear victor in [Mechanical Nightmare].

Although the battle was rapidly hastened due to Kuzaku, Another Blood and Two-Sword's awakening as Elder Gods, the fact both sides are going for an eternal battle in which both sides will ascend to higher and higher levels of Stage and Game makes [Mechanical Nightmare] is not only soild on infinite layers H1A, with this hierarchy can never go beyond the bound of [Mechanical Nightmare] or True Cosmos, this is should be Baseline 0.

“Good grief…… this scenario is indeed inevitable. Am I correct, O' Demonbane----my beloved archnemesis.”
“Well then, ladies and gentlemen, let us begin…… The final act of the play [Clockwork Phantom (Mechanical Nightmare)].”
“Heh? The Keeper (Manager) of the Game decided to step onto the Stage herself for the role of Last (Final) Boss huh, Miss Nya?”
“Did you ever commit yourself to the spotlight like this, Chaos?”
“----The entirety of the universe is a backstage. Every single character who made their entry was merely of the supporting cast. This whole setup is no more than programs of the Stage.”
“Ahahaha. And of course…… In a sense I am no exception in the setting.”
“Now then, let us march on, to this final act…… And see which ending will be the Deus Ex Machina (Spiral Toy) shall remain, until the very end? Before the curtain calls, what kind of Deus Ex Machina (Cliché Ending) shall await us?”

“How about retiring yourself from all of these Game making antic then. Have you realized what the heck are we yet?”
“We are the sword. The sword that smites Evil. The blade whose might judge even God. Thus we will bring this whole Game Board down and cut it to pieces along with the wretched strings you attached.”
“What lies beyond Game (Board) is also another Game (Board). What lies beyond the Stage is also another Stage. There shall be no escape for you.”
“Escape? What dumbass shit you just said……?”
“I’m going to beat the bloody crap out of every ************* thing of the Game (Board) beyond Game (Board), as well as Stage beyond Stage, do you copy!”

“This isn’t the end…… This is not the end, Demonbane……! While this nightmare may conclude, the Game shall persist thoughout eternity!”
“The Game shall continue! Til’ the moment when ‘death’ pierces ‘time’, and ‘time’ erodes ‘death’!”
“We are comrades! The siblings of darkness who joined by the melody of demonic flute, and together we spin our blinding nightmares!”
“We cannot be parted, Demonbane! How detestable of you, O’ my beloved!”
“I should have told you, Chaos. But you will continue to lose, forever to the future and forever to the past.”
“Evil shall be vanquished. Repeatedly over and over again. Forever. For all eternity.”
“And then people will think that…… Ah, now this is the proper world (story).”
“Once again, in the end, the Hero slays the Evil Dragon, and all will live happily ever after…… correct?”
“Though as cliché as it is…… but now, I am not despising it anymore.”
“Come, now this is truly the ending (finale). Actors who have finished their roles must depart from the stage, do you copy……!”
“Aha…… Ahahahaha…… Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! I see. I see. Then……”
“Let us embrace this climax (final act)……”
“O’ my Grim Reaper----the most hackneyed Deus Ex Machina (ending) of all time!”
““As thou desire! ----We shall rebel against God!””
““Become the very foundation for our Happy End (ending), Chaos!””

I will mention again this battle takes place only in a single world as Nyarlathotep desires for one decisive battle against Demonbane, Al and Kurou in Kishin Hishou, for only one Demonbane can exist in a universe, so the unending hierarchy of Games and Stages will never go beyond the bound of [Mechanical Nightmare] to set the foundation for [Mechanical Nightmare] and likewise, a True Cosmos to be Baseline 0.

i.imgur.com/zKyDPN7.png

螺子(スクリュウ)が歯車(ギア)が発条(スプリング)が鋼線(ワイヤー)が螺旋を描いて繰々(くるくる)と廻り廻り廻りながら、噛み合い、組み合わさり、人間大ほどに成長した。
「そうだよ。我が愛しの怨敵デモンベインは、宇宙でたったひとつの機体さ。宇宙でたったふたり――大十字九郎とその妻アル・アジフのためだけの機体さ」
 『ソレ』は、我を背後から抱き締める。
 ぞっとするほどに冷たい躯(カラダ)。
 心臓の鼓動の代わりに伝わってくるのは、機械的な律動(TICKTACK TICKTACK)。
「だから君の傍にいたのは僕だ。僕こそが君の剣であり、君の鎧だ」

The screws, gears, springs, and wires spiraled ceaseless as they interlocked, combined and grew to the size of a human.
"Yes. My beloved archnemesis Demonbane is the only machine in the universe. The only machine exists only for the sake of the only two beings in the universe --- Daijuuji Kurou and his wife, Al Azif."
[It] embraced me from behind.
It was a cold body that made me to feel even chill.
There was not a heartbeat, but the clanking of a machine (tick-tack-tick-tack).
"Which why I was by your side. I am your sword and you armor."

The Trichiliocosm is the transcendent structure beyond True Cosmos, where the Evil Gods and Good Gods are waging wars across all of creation. There are at least infinite x infinite True Cosmoses in Trichiliocosm - as Athleta Aeternum summons infinite Demonbanes and Lemuria Impact 000 is infinite x infinite Lemuria Impact on Clockwork Phantom, a fact is Demonbane only uses its right arm for Lemuria Impact, so for any number of Lemuria Impact must be a corresponding number of Demonbanes, and each hails from a respective universe.

Then, they arrived.
From beyond the sky burns with hatred----
From beyond the infinite/endless/limitless universes (skies).
Holding the righteous anger within their heart.
“……So you have come. Finally all here, have [you]? [You] sure brought here the hope that can be considered as terrifying.”
They are, Demonbanes.
From beyond the infinite/endless/limitless universes (skies), are infinite/endless/immaculate Demonbanes.
It is the Grand Host of Demonbanes that fills every single corner of the world.

This is the twill pattern woven by the Shining Trapezohedron.
The name of the story (world) woven by infinite number of Demonbanes is----
“----The Eternal Sword That Smites Evil (Demonbane Athleta Aeternum/Demonbane Aionion Athletes).”
“Good grief. Now I am swallowed by a great cycle bigger than the previous one…… Next time, there would be even more branches to be entangled, huh?”
“Haha…… Now I can’t even tell which one is the butterfly here.”

Lemuria Impact 000

(35:09 - 35:22)

As much this sounds like a higher layer 0, there are good reasons for Trichiliocosm to be far beyond than a glance. Because aside from the known unending hierarchy of Stages and Games in [Mechanical Nightmare], Nyarlathotep also has countless more Games and Stages for the newest trio of Elder Gods to fight in the eternal battle of Good and Evil that will continue forever, and it is likely to expect this larger set of Games and Stages are transcending to another like [Blood Other] and [Mechanical Nightmare].

And from afar, Nyarlathotep was watching of all that were transpiring in the [Game of Chaos] that he set up, hence, this [Game of Chaos] that is the collective whole of countless Games and Stages beyond the world of Kishin Hishou should be many, many layers 0.

STORMBRINGER

The Turbulence Era. The Era of Tempest (Great War). The escalating War of Magic. The lurking Evil Magic Organization. The opposing Mankind Fefender’s Agency. The conflict between “Starry Wisdom” and Hadou Enterprise. The battle of Daijuuji Kuzaku and Demonbane Two-Sword.
The failure of Evil God’s summoning. The runaway divine power that goes haywire. The torn world. The Game of Chaos. The Knight and his Sword That Smites Evil traverse across time and space to pursuit the Game Keeper (Toys Manipulator). The confrontation with Another Blood (Blood-Colored Rose). The worst trap set up by Evil God. I ask the heavens, has the sword been broken? The answer is definitely not.
“How’s that, Chaos! This is the one and only…… Demonbane Two-Sword (The Twin Sword That Smites Evil)!”
The Sword That Smites Evil is yet to be broken. The unyielding fighting spirit. The arms of parents and child. The two Kuzaku accept their another self. Defeating the scheme of Evil God, becoming the innocent wings and soar towards tomorrow.
----However the battle between Good and Evil will continue. Forever to the future. Forever to the past.

TRAVELER

The raging storm didn’t just stop at ravaging Arkham City alone. Europe. Russia. Arabia. Africa. South America. Australia. Asia…… The torn world cast itself in its lone battle against Evil. However, there was a Storm Knight who was traveling across time and space. And that is Demonbane Two-Sword with the two Daijuuji Kuzakus.
“So this is…… The World of Vjedogonia.”
“……Wrong. What are you talking about to begin with?”
“I’m just a passing by Demonbane!”
“I am completely clueless over here.”
“Man. Why the stern face all the time, Sir Knight?”
The two Daijuuji Kuzaku----one is the young boy knight who bears the nickname “Two-Sword Two-Gun”. One is the maiden in red who is addressed as “Another Blood”. The two of them once denied and ruined each other. But the knight soon learned love and accepted his own evil. The maiden overcame her own evil and accepted the love. The two finally acknowledged each other and chose the path to fight side by side.
“Stop fooling around already and focus with all of your might, Blood-Colored Rose. We are already under the mechanics of the Game.”
“I know I know. Jeez, you are still a stubborn head as always.”
The world that has been torn apart----over there is the fairy land dominated by otherworldly laws (rules) and the Game Board that has been prepared by Evil God. Daijuuji Kuzaku along with his Demonbane have challenged numerous Games. At one time they entered the underground labyrinth and fought against an Evil Dragon, at one time the machine transformed into a pirate ship and fought with a ghost ship. Nevertheless, the Game set up by Chaos still continues. The battle of the Twin Sword That Smites Evil is keep moving.
“Now, Game Keeper (The One Who Toys With)…… What would be the next Game then?”

BING BONG BANG BONG. ♪

MAILSTROM

The torn space-time. The rules that governed the world. The Game of Chaos. The Players who challenged the Game----Game Keeper (The One Who Toys With)…… Chaos laughs while looking down at everything.
What is the meaning behind this Evil Game that dragged the entire world into? What kind of plot that the Evil God scheming? Yet, if one looked back at this state of affairs, one surely will end up sneering at. A puny human and his attempt to comprehend God, the finest material for a great comedy.
However, Chaos…… The one with a bizarre scent of Man, is the Evil God obeying Providence with surprising commitment, might be the one provide the answer on a momentary whim. The corner of the maw twisted by cosmic hostility curled up and it laughed satisfactorily----
“Oh dear…… I’m just your humble manager of the middle floor after all. In anyhow my purpose is still the same no matter what.”
Behind those three burning eyes harboring a slim desire----
Serving God----regardless of what kind of God will be.”

Regardless how far-reaching Nyarlathotep's [Game of Chaos], it is unlikely to encompass all of Trichiliocosm even if other Elder Gods and Evil Gods were not introduced yet, due to the battlefield between Elder God Kurou and Elder God Al was somewhere does not belong to World of Human, as can seen here when the two Elder Gods assigned Demonbane and Dunsany to send Kuzaku to the World of Human away from the endless battle between gods. Since that world was in ruined, I will call it the Ruined World for sake of distinction.

(3:20 - 7:33)

With the introduction of other Elder Gods and Evil Gods, it is clear only a small number of Elder Gods were fighting Nyarlathotep, and there are more Elder Gods in Dreamland or Glyu-Vho and fighting elsewhere, such as Nodens, Carter and Voyagers versus Mediushia and her sisters that are evil counterparts to the former, so ∞ x ∞ True Cosmoses is far from being the entirety, or at least that is only the World of Human part of the Trichiliocosm.

In any case, I will place Trichiliocosm to be many, many layers 0 for the time being.

As for what is next, I made a thread about the three protagonists in DYN Freaks, where Yoguruma Mugen was used as a prominent example of powerscaling, due to her nature as (I), the creator of DYN World that is a replica of the former Trichiliocosm destroyed by Deadend and what-else

In short, Yoguruma Mugen should be even more layers Tier 0, for her qualitative superiority to Trichiliocosm, and this would be scaled to Azana Hatsumi, and Narukami Chikage. Likewise, the scaling will be applied to Nero (Ennea), Master Therion, Daijuuji Kurou, Al Azif, Neo Demonbane, Neo Liber Legis, Great Old Ones, Star Warriors, etc and to anyone, anything comparable or stronger than them.

I'm afraid this is the endpoint for now, will continue on once we get these done,

TLDR Tier Proposal;
  • The Multiverse in Outerverse = H1A (A hierarchy of universes in Outerverse, serving as the battlefield for a precursor of Cosmic Fight)
  • Tree of Life and Ten Emanations = H1A (The fundamental domain that constitutes the cosmos and reaches to even the Outerverse)
  • The Unending Cycles/Eternities/Loop-Worlds = Baseline H1A (A cycle or a loop-world encompasses the Outerverse, and continues to accumulate the contents from last loop-world)
  • Ring of Yog-Sothoth/Garden of Nyarlathotep = Higher Layer H1A (The unending accumulation of worlds upon worlds as subset to the next will never have any meaningful on the structure until Master Therion is dead somehow)
  • Infinite Spiral = Higher Layer H1A (The structure for all multitudes of failed and ongoing Rings of Yog-Sothoth, the underlying mechanism of Ouroboros Rondo to function and exist within as a part of)
  • Memories of Al Azif = Higher Layer H1A (The content of Infinite Spiral exist as memories and stories within herself, which can emanate countless things ceaselessly given the circumstance)
  • Another Blood's Cosmos - [Blood Other] = Higher Layer H1A (A stage encompasses a recreation of Infinite Spiral as a backdrop akin to a script can be altered by the whim of the author or Another Blood)
  • Clockwork Phantom's Emergence = Many Layers or Possible Infinite Layers H1A (It encompasses and trivializes [Blood Other] as fiction and dream, and the parts of Clockwork Phantom were emanating from uncountable deeper and further reaches of infinities until forming into Clockwork Phantom and the Automataverse)
  • True Cosmos = Many Layers H1A or Possible Baseline 0 (The universe that was assimilated by Clockwork Phantom only after the Deus Machina finished its emergence, so the uncountable reaches of infinities should be within a True Cosmos)
  • Hierarchy of Games and Stages = Infinite Layers H1A (An unlimited layers where the next encompasses and trivializes the last to insignficane that will persist for eternity for an eternal battle between Demonbane and Clockwork Phantom)
  • Clockwork Phantom's Automataverse - [Mechanical Nightmare] = Baseline 0 (The large Stage that serves as the battlefield for the said eternal battle, with Nyarlathotep deadset on defeating Demonbane, that only one can exist in a universe so the Hierarchy of Games and Stages will on forever only within a [Mechanical Nightmare])
  • Game of Chaos = 0 (The collective of countless Games and Stages beyond a True Cosmos, where Kuzaku, Another Blood and Two-Sword fight ceaselessly to undo the scheme of Nyarlathotep for threatening the world)
  • Trichiliocosm = 0 (The battlefield between Good Gods and Evil Gods, where the Game of Chaos and ∞ x ∞ True Cosmoses are but a part of the larger entirety)
  • Mugen's Innervere = 0 (A minor realm of Mugen where a replica of Trichiliocosm or DYN World is being seen as screen, chessboard and display on this world)
  • Sphinx (Base Form) = 0 (He nonchalantly enters Mugen's Innerverse and plays chess on a board that represents the DYN World with Mugen)
  • Yoguruma Mugen's "Classroom" Realm = 0 (It traps even Sphinx as Thousand Faces, and contains the corpse of countless dead Sphinx to signify the cyclic destruction and creation by Mugen)
  • The End of the World = 0 (Where Mugen exists as the identity-less and pronoun-less (I), who defines the logical framework that defines another logical framework until the formation of the Yoguruma Mugen we know until the creation of DYN World)
    Yoguruma Mugen/Azana Hatsumi/Narukami Chikage = 0 (Throne of Azathoth is described as "the end of the end of the world", a hint to its fundamentality to the "End of the Word")

Lastly, a small glimpe into the next part of the hierarchy far above even Yoguruma Mugen,

More on Evil Gods in Demonbane Mythos confirmed to be similar to Plato's Theory of Forms, whose countless forms are unique to each living beings as phantom projections to fragmented aspect of the incomprehensible entirety impossible to be perceived by humans or magicians.

OP: “Good evening, Jin-sensei.
Today, I wanted to ask for another philosophical question.
Where do conceptual existences belong? What do you think about this question?
Do they exist beyond time and space (like Plato’s Realm of Ideas)?
Or they are simply something within a human’s mind, or do they exist in a higher dimension?”
Jin Haganeya: “A conversation about concepts is a difficult one to me. On top of that, I will tell what kind of gods in Demonbane. When Yog-Sothoth was summoned in my work, he manifested as a gigantic gate to Kurou and others. Yet, at times, he manifested as countless spheres or at other times, he manifested as a gigantic pillar.”
OP: “Furthermore, concerning this question, what kind of being are the gods in your works? Are they physical gods or conceptual gods? I would like hear your opinion.”
Jin Haganeya: “This is because humans are never able to perceive the true form of the gods, they merely see a god in different forms as illusions according to an individual’s sense, mind and soul. Hence, it might a bit similar to the Theory of Forms.”

Yet, even Cthulhu, whose a single avatar was unfathomably beyond the most powerful mortal magicians, was barely able to perceive his cousins - other Great Old Ones, let alone the Outer Gods.

大きな鬼歹老海は弱く秘密に単に調査します、彼、そしてそれら、どれ、それらのいとこである、そしてそれはまだある、汚いものとして実行するべきイア! 懐一千仔的人山人海綿羊! それらの手は、まだあなたの喉(それは■を視る)にどれを持ちそれら、そしてそれはない、そしてそれら、
居住、保護された閾値を装備した一つの技術です。用門的鑰匙守護者はゲート(球体はそばに会います)のキーです。それ。それらは、場所に直ちに指定されるでしょう、どれ;人々が今管理する人は、今それらが以前に指定した場所に管理します。夏に、冬夏の後に、冬です。それらは患者を待つべきであり、主要なの目的をここで作るべきです――それらは再び広がります。

----Great Cthulhu is Their cousin, yet can he spy Them only dimly. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! As a foulness shall ye know Them. Their hand is at your throats, yet ye see Them not, and Their habitation is even one with your guarded threshold. Yog-Sothoth is the key to the gate, whereby the spheres meet. Man rules now where They ruled once, They shall soon rule where man rules now. After summer is winter, after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here----shall They reign again.

Last edited:
TLDR Tier Proposal;
  • The Multiverse in Outerverse = H1A
  • A Cycle/An Eternity = Above Baseline H1A
  • Ring of Yog-Sothoth = Infinite Levels H1A
  • Infinite Spiral/True Cosmos = Possible 0
  • Another Blood's Universe = Possible 0
  • Clockwork Phantom's Automataverse = 0
  • Hierarchy of Games and Stages = 0
  • Trichiliocosm = 0
  • Yoguruma Mugen/Azana Hatsumi (Throne of Azathoth)/Narukami Chikage = 0
For clarification, do we not consider the Throne of Azathoth and the Lotus Throne to be the same or different concepts? I was under the impression Azathoth's Throne was just name-changed to the Lotus Throne in Zanma Taisen to fit with the Buddhist themeing of the novel.

As for the proposals themselves, I'm not too knowledgeable on Tier 0's layering logic but everything up to Ring of Yog seems fine, and the Trilchilocosm + Throne being Tier 0 and up makes sense with what I'm reading and know. I'm neutral on the rest but they seem sound.

For clarification, do we not consider the Throne of Azathoth and the Lotus Throne to be the same or different concepts? I was under the impression Azathoth's Throne was just name-changed to the Lotus Throne in Zanma Taisen to fit with the Buddhist themeing of the novel.
Throne of Azathoth # Lotus Throne. Lotus Throne is the super-reality domain of Vortex Blaster Demonbane, i.e the Anantah Mandala, being the highest and above all things in existence, even higher than the Throne of Azathoth.

Throne of Azathoth # Lotus Throne. Lotus Throne is the super-reality domain of Vortex Blaster Demonbane, i.e the Anantah Mandala, being the highest and above all things in existence, even higher than the Throne of Azathoth.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. I was always a little confused between the two but it stands to reason it'd be higher considering Deadend's feat of doing away with Azahoth.

As for the proposals themselves, I'm not too knowledgeable on Tier 0's layering logic but everything up to Ring of Yog seems fine, and the Trilchilocosm + Throne being Tier 0 and up makes sense with what I'm reading and know. I'm neutral on the rest but they seem sound.

They are different entities. Throne of Azahoth is the symbol of authority and power of Azathoth. The Lotus Throne is the core of Deadend and its Anantah Mandala, as Deadend is described as the Enlightened One in the novel.

I am as clueless as the layering logic in Tier 0, but Another Blood's [Blood Other] views a recreation of Infinite Spiral as dream and script, Clockwork Phantom's [Mechanical Nightmare] also trivializes [Blood Other] in a similar manner while still encompassing [Blood Other]. In Demonbane, the difference of hierarchical relation or reality and dream is ∞ and 0 (or nonexistent as dreaming foams), so I guess this should fit the bills for layers Tier 0.

In any case, I fixed and changed a few thing in my proposal so it is now like this,

TLDR Tier Proposal
  • The Multiverse in Outerverse = H1A (A hierarchy of universes in Outerverse, serving as the battlefield for a precursor of Cosmic Fight)
  • Tree of Life and Ten Emanations = H1A (The fundamental domain that constitutes the cosmos and reaches to even the Outerverse)
  • The Unending Cycles/Eternities/Loop-Worlds = Baseline H1A (A cycle or a loop-world encompasses the Outerverse, and continues to accumulate the contents from last loop-world)
  • Ring of Yog-Sothoth/Garden of Nyarlathotep = Higher Layer H1A (The unending accumulation of worlds upon worlds as subset to the next will never have any meaningful on the structure until Master Therion is dead somehow)
  • Infinite Spiral = Higher Layer H1A (The structure for all multitudes of failed and ongoing Rings of Yog-Sothoth, the underlying mechanism of Ouroboros Rondo to function and exist within as a part of)
  • Memories of Al Azif = Higher Layer H1A (The content of Infinite Spiral exist as memories and stories within herself, which can emanate countless things ceaselessly given the circumstance)
  • Another Blood's Cosmos - [Blood Other] = Higher Layer H1A (A stage encompasses a recreation of Infinite Spiral as a backdrop akin to a script can be altered by the whim of the author or Another Blood)
  • Clockwork Phantom's Emergence = Many Layers or Possible Infinite Layers H1A (It encompasses and trivializes [Blood Other] as fiction and dream, and the parts of Clockwork Phantom were emanating from uncountable deeper and further reaches of infinities until forming into Clockwork Phantom and the Automataverse)
  • True Cosmos = Many Layers H1A or Possible Baseline 0 (The universe that was assimilated by Clockwork Phantom only after the Deus Machina finished its emergence, so the uncountable reaches of infinities should be within a True Cosmos)
  • Hierarchy of Games and Stages = Infinite Layers H1A (An unlimited layers where the next encompasses and trivializes the last to insignficane that will persist for eternity for an eternal battle between Demonbane and Clockwork Phantom)
  • Clockwork Phantom's Automataverse - [Mechanical Nightmare] = Baseline 0 (The large Stage that serves as the battlefield for the said eternal battle, with Nyarlathotep deadset on defeating Demonbane, that only one can exist in a universe so the Hierarchy of Games and Stages will on forever only within a [Mechanical Nightmare])
  • Game of Chaos = 0 (The collective of countless Games and Stages beyond a True Cosmos, where Kuzaku, Another Blood and Two-Sword fight ceaselessly to undo the scheme of Nyarlathotep for threatening the world)
  • Trichiliocosm = 0 (The battlefield between Good Gods and Evil Gods, where the Game of Chaos and ∞ x ∞ True Cosmoses are but a part of the larger entirety)
  • Mugen's Innervere = 0 (A minor realm of Mugen where a replica of Trichiliocosm or DYN World is being seen as screen, chessboard and display on this world)
  • Sphinx (Base Form) = 0 (He nonchalantly enters Mugen's Innerverse and plays chess on a board that represents the DYN World with Mugen)
  • Yoguruma Mugen's "Classroom" Realm = 0 (It traps even Sphinx as Thousand Faces, and contains the corpse of countless dead Sphinx to signify the cyclic destruction and creation by Mugen)
  • The End of the World = 0 (Where Mugen exists as the identity-less and pronoun-less (I), who defines the logical framework that defines another logical framework until the formation of the Yoguruma Mugen we know until the creation of DYN World)
    Yoguruma Mugen/Azana Hatsumi/Narukami Chikage = 0 (Throne of Azathoth is described as "the end of the end of the world", a hint to its fundamentality to the "End of the Word")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back