• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Mythos Ultimate Revision - Return of the Strongest Mecha of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not true. You can have just 3 if all of them are knowledgeable on tier 0.
Nope, never heard of that.
  • The review and approval of content revisions that affect tiers 1 and 0 or that are highly controversial should be conducted by a larger number of staff members in order to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed changes. It is essential that these revisions are evaluated by staff members who possess a reasonable level of genuine understanding and expertise in these areas in order to maintain the accuracy and quality of the revised material.
Larger than the three which is for normal revisions.

I trust Ultima's and Pein's combined senses of judgement here, but would prefer a bit further staff input.

I trust Ultima's and Pein's combined senses of judgement here, but would prefer a bit further staff input.
So how many vote left we should need? Because as you can see there is virtually no staff would want to touch Demonbane due to tier 1 - 0's plague. Nothing would go anywhere if we have to wait for another staff to read the whole thing again and that is not what we wanted. Pretty much everyone is exhausted waiting for Ultima's reply over the past few months so we seriously don't want to stuck in that loop again. Time is precious and I don't want to waste the time on both sides. Please understand.

Last edited:
Well, I called for staff and other members earlier.

That said, I agree with Ultima's post.
Add me to the vote and now I am unfollowing
If you want me to add your vote then it would be 3 votes from staff members then: Ultima, Elizhaa, Pein.
Well, I called for staff and other members earlier.
You notice how no one bother to reply or straight out refuse to do so already. If there isn't anyone else willingly to share input then I think we should go with the votes from Ultima, Elizhaa and Pein.

Again, we are extremely busy and have to deal with our othter projects too. After this I have to go back to help translating Mondaiji's scans for Ritsu and Phantom. 4 months should be enough time for waiting already.

Let's wait a bit to see if other staff members agree with Ultima's post here.

Since the thread was going to end, I will give a layout of what supposed to be the final post of the cosmology from myself. This is only the layout of ideas for anyone (unlikely) willing to continue the leftover parts of the cosmology as I lost any motivation to continue as this point.

1st,
- An overview of Demonbane Mythos' infinite levels of existence, nonexistence, space, time and hyperdimensions. Kuzaku's explanation how all things (all dualities) in the world are infinite x infinite.

- The Baseline Universe was already featuring its variant of these concepts, such as the Imaginary Expansion Catapult plunged one across infinite existence and infinite nonexistence to manifest somewhere as teleportation, Zs-a-wia houses its Hyperdimensional Realm or a projection of a tentacle from Cthulhu moves through hyperdimension to attack.

- Aside from the infinite regress of universes, the Greater Multiverse also features infinite universes with more fundamental levels of the aforementioned concepts, as seen from how Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis were struggling with the nature of Huge Universe, Slow Universe and Dead Universe. I would love to include this as Extended Modal Realism on steroid, even if Demonbane Mythos predates the concept more than a decade.

- Then we get to see Hyperdimension, Hypertime, Hyperspace, Hyper-hypertime and Hyper-hyperspace. The Hyperdimension encompasses the Greater Multiverse used the same Kanji as Liber Legis' Hyperdimensional Realm and Cthulhu's Hyperdimensional Assault. Then we have a realm where Nyarlathotep watches over the battle of two Super Deus Machinas said to be outside space and time, and there is the Outerverse that also said to be beyond space, time and causality as the top of Infinite Spiral.

- In the final battle against Clockwork Phantom, Nyarlathotep comments on how Laban Shrewdberry transcended space and time to come here for a battle, despite the world was already being moved into a larger Stage in the [Mechanical Nightmare] that dwarfs the [Blood Other] and its replica of Infinite Spiral that houses all the previous hierarchies.

=> As there was already an infinite regress of universes, maybe an infinite regress of hierarchies is also a possibility?

Alas this was never done nor be completed.

2nd,
- Regardless of the aforementioned part will help anything to cosmology or not, it is essential for a comparison between Athleta Aeternum and Anantah Mandala.

- Another Blood recreates the Infinite Spiral in her [Blood Other] and Kuzaku comments, from his perspective nonetheless, of variant of nonexistence and impossible Arkham Cities in there, so try to make sense and link this part to the infinite levels of existence, nonexistence, space, time and hyperdimension I mentioned.

- Then come Athleta Aeternum, that summons infinite variant of Demonbanes from infinite True Cosmoses beyond as each universe (only a structure on the scale of True Cosmos is properly recognized as a "universe" by the gods) only has one Demonbane, amongst those are also impossible and nonexistence Demonbanes, but their nonexistence and impossible nature should be more fundamental for hailing from another True Cosmos.

- There is always a bigger fish. If Athleta Aeternum can summon infinite Demonbanes from infinite universes that can swarm a True Cosmos. Anantah Mandala can summon infinite "D"s from infinite voids that can swarm the Trichiliocosm.

- Hence, whatever of existence, nonexistence, possibility, impossibility, or whatever the Athleta Aeternum can house, the Anantah Mandala dwarfs, encompasses and surpasses that by an infinitude of degrees and fundamentality.

=> Why was this important? Because Anantah Demonbane is a part of D, and its Lotus Throne is beginning and ending of all things as the core of D, hence, the Lotus Throne resides on a higher realm of fundamentality than the entirety of Anantah Mandala.

Alas, this was never done nor be completed.

3rd,
- The final part that focuses on realms like Court of Azathoth and Lotus Throne, albeit majority of this will be on Court of Azathoth.

- Upon seeing the content inside Shining Trapezohedron, Nyarlathotep comments on its elementary material being universes. Hence, it is safe to assume those "universes" are True Cosmoses or of similar scale, since this was spoken from Nyarlathote's perspective, who views the entire world of Kishin Hishou as a single world and a single universe.

- As each of those infinite universes unfold their infinite stories/worlds simultaneously, the narrator shows an infinite regress of universes similar to the well-known infinite regress of universes. Except if the well-known infinite regress of universes was "outside of another universe", the infinite regress of universes in Shining Trapezohedron was "sealed inside another universe" that continues to Court of Azathoth.

- How big was a True Cosmos again? Before I left the Discord chat, the Hierarchy of Games and Stages was accepted as infinite layers H1A, as Demonbane and Clockwork Phantom are commited to an eternal battle that goes on forever, whereas Demonbane will shatter the existing Game and Stage for only larger Games and Stages to come, and Clockwork Phantom to go harder on its offensive.

- This infinite dynamic of ascension and eternal battle occurs only within a single True Cosmos, as it made clear only one Demonbane exists per universe, and Clockwork Phantom (as an avatar of Nyarlathotep) seeks to settle their score for good. Yet, an infinite regress of such universes exist to keep Court of Azathoth within, albeit the divine artefact was known to be endowned with other properties by the Elder Gods so it is not as simple as it looks.

- A reminder that hierarchy of dreams within and without dreams do exist, as with the various cases from Another Blood, Cthulhu, Clockwork Phantom, Games and Stages. This is important due to Word of God confirmed Azathoth did create an [Absolute Infinity Dimensional] multiverse made within/of dreams to stop D and failed, the author said yes when the questionnaire specified as "Absolute Infinity" as of the mathematical concept on top of all transfinite infinites.

- D shattered that prison, the infinite loops made by Nyarlathotep and destroyed Azathoth and everything with a Lemuria Impact.

- Still, Glyu-Vho and Dreamland, the homeworld of Elder Gods was still around, and D later went on to destroy Betelgeus and devoured most Elder Gods. Nodens and her fleet made one last ditch attemp to fend off D, only for most to be destroyed by Anantah Mandala and its infinite x infinite Lemuria Impacts. Nodens overcame that confinement of destruction and used whatever asset left to deal a blow to D, as miniscule as it is, what's next was history.

- Again, Lotus Throne exists above all else due to its superreality nature and being the source and demise of all things.

That's it for the layout for this final post, I will leave this here since it was a waste to see all of this gone to obvilion. I doubted there's anyone else bother to continue, but if someone did, you're welcome to use this layout as a reference.

Well, time to say adios and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back