• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would be Demonbane's tier based on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i managed to (almost)finish the Demonbane Cosmology, with the new, updated translation as well as Japanese scans. If Demonbane can have another revision, then what would be the fitting tier?
There's another feat that is Jin Haganeya's comment in Gunshin Kyoushuu's afterwords about the stories in Demonbane Mythos, but i will add them later.

Last edited:
Así que logré (casi) terminar Demonbane Cosmology, con la traducción nueva y actualizada, así como los escaneos en japonés. Si Demonbane puede tener otra revisión, ¿cuál sería el nivel adecuado?
Mi caja de arena:
Hay otra hazaña que es el comentario de Jin Haganeya en el epílogo de Gunshin Kyoushuu sobre las historias en Demonbane Mythos, pero las agregaré más adelante.
the link of your blog is broken hear a question know any other verse level demosbane

Así que logré (casi) terminar Demonbane Cosmology, con la traducción nueva y actualizada, así como los escaneos en japonés. Si Demonbane puede tener otra revisión, ¿cuál sería el nivel adecuado?
Hay otra hazaña que es el comentario de Jin Haganeya en el epílogo de Gunshin Kyoushuu sobre las historias en Demonbane Mythos, pero las agregaré más adelante.
can go 1C to 1B maximum with more verses if powerful

So i managed to (almost)finish the Demonbane Cosmology, with the new, updated translation as well as Japanese scans. If Demonbane can have another revision, then what would be the fitting tier?
There's another feat that is Jin Haganeya's comment in Gunshin Kyoushuu's afterwords about the stories in Demonbane Mythos, but i will add them later.
i can access the link, but it's so weird if i click that link, my account just got log out. what happen ????

its working. The chain of universes look like High 1B. Don`t know about the stories? Are they another hierachy as well?

its working. The chain of universes look like High 1B. Don`t know about the stories? Are they another hierachy as well?
Basically the stories are also worlds. There are infinite stories, each story can branch into another infinite stories, and they keep expanding endlessly.

So I have a few questions I would appreciate it if you can tell me if I'm correct.

So the Klein Bottle contains the True Universe and that True Universe follows the same concept of Infinite Universes existing within everything, infinite possibilities of all types, every universe has a hierarchy, etc?

Also, does the Klein Bottle exist inside or outside the mainstream Multiverse?

The Mainstream Multiverse is a structure where universes exist within one another, with everything containing an infinite number of universes even a spec of dust, is this correct?

There are other Kelin Bottles only in other Multiverses or also in the Mainstream Multiverse?

There are multiple Multiverses that exist in different dimensions outside the mainstream one.

Does the Hyperspace exist above the Mainstream Multiverse or does every Universe have its own?

Maybe High 1-B, since the author himself quoted this. Even though he was a bit hesitant to say that and also the higher dimension standards there are still not clear to match the higher dimension standards in this forum.

Maybe High 1-B, since the author himself quoted this. Even though he was a bit hesitant to say that and also the higher dimension standards there are still not clear to match the higher dimension standards in this forum.
Oh, it definitely reaches Low 1-A easily due to singular universes being recursive and things existing beyond them.

It's just a very complex and confusing Cosmology Page.

You can't use his old tweets because most of his answers are totally contradicted to the source material and he doesn't taken the questions seriously. Because back then lots of peeps who doesn't even play the game are constantly asking him about the feats. Jin Haganeya's broken English (back then) doesn't help much either. I mean, isn't this should be enough? Besides, the wiki has a strict rules about using WoG, so there you have it.
The only tweets from him that i am considered to be USABLE is his confirmation on Whateley's ability which i directly asked him and the question about Ouroboros Rondo in Japanese, from my Chinese friend Lotus.

Last edited:
You can't use his old tweets because most of his answers are totally contradicted to the source material and he doesn't taken the questions seriously. Because back then lots of peeps who doesn't even play the game are constantly asking him about the feats. Jin Haganeya's broken English (back then) doesn't help much either. I mean, isn't this should be enough?
the author itself is a bit confused lol

So I have a few questions I would appreciate it if you can tell me if I'm correct.

So the Klein Bottle contains the True Universe and that True Universe follows the same concept of Infinite Universes existing within everything, infinite possibilities of all types, every universe has a hierarchy, etc?
YES
Also, does the Klein Bottle exist inside or outside the mainstream Multiverse?
It's a part of the hierarchy.
The Mainstream Multiverse is a structure where universes exist within one another, with everything containing an infinite number of universes even a spec of dust, is this correct?
Yup
There are other Kelin Bottles only in other Multiverses or also in the Mainstream Multiverse?
Yes there are infinite number of stories among which the Klein Bottles emerge from.
There are multiple Multiverses that exist in different dimensions outside the mainstream one.
Does the Hyperspace exist above the Mainstream Multiverse or does every Universe have its own?
the HyperDimension is a part of the cycle which in turn is a part of the Klein Bottle.

the author itself is a bit confused lol
I'm pretty sure that he already tired about these so-called fans so he decided to give them some random answer then leave them rotten with their own headcanon. So yeah, it's best to ignore completely what he smoked back in 2017. DYN Freaks is also one of the main reason, which i am planning to write a debunk post on why you shouldn't consider DYN and Nitro+ Blasters as part of the main canon.

I'm pretty sure that he already tired about these so-called fans so he decided to give them some random answer then ignore what they are gonna do with it. So yeah, it's best to ignore completely what he smoked back in 2017. DYN Freaks is also one of the main reason, which i am planning to write a debunk post on why you shouldn't consider DYN and Nitro+ Blasters as part of the main canon.
Yeah, not only that. Some people also ask the same thing to author Ichiban

Jin: Oh yeah Demonbane is infinite higher dimensions.
Also Jin: Maybe you are right? Idk wtf happened in my story even though i'm the author.

Ya, so a single Universe is basically 1-A+ from what I can tell and their individual Hierarchys would be Infinitely High 1-A, with each Multiverse just being High 1-A to a higher degree.

If there is anything beyond the Multiverses with transcendence Demonbane in total would hit Tier 0.

Might as well give a recap of the hierarchy of worlds in Demonbane.
The human world(an infinite multiverse)
An infinite number of universes that exist and operate on a larger scale than the human world.(where Super Demonbane ran through)
The infinite chains of cycles that trap all the previous universes in an endless timeloop
The hyperdimension where the universes trapped in an infinite timeloop appears in the form of bubbles.
The place where Nyar standing watching the whole fight, this of course is also superior to the HyperDimension.
OK here comes the most confusing part, Super Demonbane could not break or at least end the loop,to end the loop you need to at least arrive at the Outer Universe and fight with full-power Master Therion there, this is the "common loop" in the Visual Novel, so the battle of Super Demonbane and Master Therion is still far from reaching the Outer Universe, we don't know the gaps between the Outer Universe and the HyperDimension though, but given that Super Demonbane can enlarge and transcend infinitely and still couldn't make its way to the Outer Universe, this give us an idea that there COULD BE AN INFINITE GAPS BETWEEN THE HYPERDIMENSION AND THE OUTER UNIVERSE, it's still up to debate.
The Outer Universe, aka the highest plane of existence in the "common loop" where consists of an infinite otherworldly universes.
The cycle that comprises the Outer Universe.
The Ring of Yog-Sothoth contains and connects an infinite number of cycles/loops.
The Ring of Nyar contains the Ring of Yog-Sothoth
The Garden/Court of Nyar that contains an infinite number of rings/cycles.
The Klein Bottle = infinitely-looped universe that contains all what I said above.
There are many Klein Bottles.
There are some worlds that I'm too lazy to list, The OP will explain soon, though.

Last edited:
Btw, Klein Bottle is just the name of the model that Nyar used. The correct term is Infinite Spiral, Ouroboros Rondo or Dark Mythos (confirmed in Kishin Hishou).

Ok my bad, gonna delete.
Currently i am translating Jin Hagenaya's commentary in Gunshin Kyoushuu afterwords about stories in Demonbane Mythos can branch infinitely. Will update soon.

OK here comes the most confusing part, Super Demonbane could not break or at least end the loop,to end the loop you need to at least arrive at the Outer Universe and fight with full-power Master Therion there, this is the "common loop" in the Visual Novel, so the battle of Super Demonbane and Master Therion is still far from reaching the Outer Universe, we don't know the gaps between the Outer Universe and the HyperDimension though, but given that Super Demonbane can enlarge and transcend infinitely and still couldn't make its way to the Outer Universe, this give us an idea that there COULD BE AN INFINITE GAPS BETWEEN THE HYPERDIMENSION AND THE OUTER UNIVERSE, it's still up to debate.
sound abit vague for me, according to the respect thread i cant see the gap between "the place where Nya stand" and the Outer Universe, nor the gap between it and HyperDimension, more like its just a higher dimension or some shit, but it seems lacking imo

sound abit vague for me, according to the respect thread i cant see the gap between "the place where Nya stand" and the Outer Universe, nor the gap between it and HyperDimension, more like its just a higher dimension or some shit, but it seems lacking imo
Yeah that why i said it's up to debate.
It's a good thing that at least we know the gaps between the place where Nyar was standing and the HyperDimension.

Mind you that when Super Demonbane already trasncended infinitely and reached the hyperdimension, it still can't get out the Ring of Yog-Sothoth, and Super Demonbane is fairly weak compared to Neo Demonbane in Strange Eons which can go to the Outer Universe. I think we can do the math.

Mind you that when Super Demonbane already trasncended infinitely and reached the hyperdimension, it still can't get out the Ring of Yog-Sothoth, and Super Demonbane is fairly weak compared to Neo Demonbane in Strange Eons which can go to the Outer Universe. I think we can do the math.
hyperdimension seems like higher world to infinite bubbles including infinite stuffs, the ring of yog sothoth or whatever is irrelevant here since its just a thing bouding infinite cycles and shit which is higher part of the cosmology, what im asking is just whether "the place where Nya stands" or Outer Universe is qualified for 1a
and dont talk about it like usual Kurou and AI's Strange Eons Demonbane can break free of the ring of Yog Sothoth lmao

hyperdimension seems like higher world to infinite bubbles including infinite stuffs, the ring of yog sothoth or whatever is irrelevant here since its just a thing bouding infinite cycles and shit which is higher part of the cosmology, what im asking is just whether "the place where Nya stands" or Outer Universe is qualified for 1a
and dont talk about it like usual Kurou and AI's Strange Eons Demonbane can break free of the ring of Yog Sothoth lmao
The Hyperdimension is still within Ring of Yog-Sothoth, because Edgar is too weak hence Super Demonbane cannot escape from the cycle. Countless versions of Demonbane Trio attempted to break the Infinite Spiral but failed, only the Demonbane Trio from Al's Route is capable of doing that in the Elder God's ending and Happy ending.
As for the place where Nya rewinded the timeline, it could be in the Ring or somewhere between the Ring and Outer Universe.

The Hyperdimension is still within Ring of Yog-Sothoth, because Edgar is too weak hence Super Demonbane cannot escape from the cycle. Countless versions of Demonbane Trio attempted to break the Infinite Spiral but failed, only the Demonbane Trio from Al's Route is capable of doing that in the Elder God's ending and Happy ending.
i know what you saying, i did read your thread so you dont have to explain
the ring what ? the ring of yog sothoth is what bounds infinite cycles > Outer Universe > where Nya stands > HyperDimension and shit
ISNt it ?

i know what you saying, i did read your thread so you dont have to explain
the ring what ? the ring of yog sothoth is what bounds infinite cycles > Outer Universe > where Nya stands > HyperDimension and shit
ISNt it ?
Correct, but please don't be so aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back