• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Mythos Ultimate Revision - Return of the Strongest Mecha of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The newest reply from Ultima was short despite all the waiting so no new thing to continue, though he did explain some logic behind layers into H1A so I lowered and changed the tiering proposal of some structures.
wait a minute, is this thread already done?

So what currently needs to be done here?

Edit: Never mind.

In any case, I fixed and changed a few thing in my proposal so it is now like this,
Again, not too knowledgeable on Tier 0 scaling but this does make more sense. I was iffy on Another Blood's universe being Tier 0 so another H1A layer makes much more sense, but I'll leave it to those more knowledgeable to fact-check this scaling chain. Nothing really stands out like a sore thumb though.

If Ultima is fine with Demonbane reaching 0, he must see that some part of it reaches it. That being said: I do genuinely think it starts at whatever upscales from the True Cosmos + Beyond though, due to the implication it contains essentially any degree of High 1-A and somethings transcends it qualitatively.But I'm more than open to discussion about it because I'm not an expert on Demonbane and this is just based on what I read.

I'm done with fixing my post, the change is on the later half of the post so anyone can read from there.
Can somebody quote it please?

Also, which staff members have helped out here so far?

Last edited:
Hello everyone, sorry for not reply for a long time. I'm speaking on behalf of my friend Coston and ZwartD.

I know that this thread has been on going for months and pretty much no staff interested in this verse due to Tier 1-0 Shenanigan sans for Ultima. However, Ultima is VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY LAZY AS HELL and he ALWAYS left us on a cliffhanger. We gave Ultima warnings, pinged him multiple times, he replied, went radio silence for days and weeks, rinse and repeat. And that REALLY PISSED US OFF. Seriously, we know that Ultima might deal with other verses but silence EVERY-SINGLE-*******-TIME is NOT a GOOD way for COMMUNICATION. We are NOT very happy with his professionalism. Pretty much everyone here has to struggle in their life, not just Ultima alone. He has many chances already yet he wasted all of them. So, enough is enough.

Coston has left the group chat and he already told me that he is done with the revision because he has to focus on other things irl. Because he has left so we, too, lost the flame to continue. Hence I will give the final warning: If Ultima is still 404 not found and didn't reply either in our group chat or here until Friday, then please close this thread. We are tired, we cannot continue with this anymore because it has taken a toll on our mental health. At this point no one is interested in reviving this verse anymore.

Screenshot for the rants: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/678310315414519829/1133404338325299321/Untitled164.png

Really sorry for all of this, I hope everyone don't mind with what we've been through.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, sorry for not reply for a long time. I'm speaking on behalf of my friend Coston and ZwartD.

I know that this thread has been on going for months and pretty much no staff interested in this verse due to Tier 1-0 Shenanigan sans for Ultima. However, Ultima is VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY LAZY AS HELL and he ALWAYS left us on a cliffhanger. We gave Ultima warnings, pinged him multiple times, he replied, went radio silence for days and weeks, rinse and repeat. And that REALLY PISSED US OFF. Seriously, we know that Ultima might deal with other verses but silence EVERY-SINGLE-*******-TIME is NOT a GOOD way for COMMUNICATION. We are NOT very happy with his professionalism. Pretty much everyone here has to struggle in their life, not just Ultima alone. He has many chances already yet he wasted all of them. So, enough is enough.

Coston has left the group chat and he already told me that he is done with the revision because he has to focus on other things irl. Because he has left so we, too, lost the flame to continue. Hence I will give the final warning: If Ultima is still 404 not found and didn't reply either in our group chat or here, then please close this thread. We are tired, we cannot continue with this anymore because it has taken a toll on our mental health. At this point no one is interested in reviving this verse anymore.

Screenshot for the rants: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/678310315414519829/1133404338325299321/Untitled164.png

Really sorry for all of this, I hope everyone don't mind with what we've been through.
I will ask @Ultima_Reality to help out here.

I'm done with fixing my post, the change is on the later half of the post so anyone can read from there.

Coston has left the group chat and he already told me that he is done with the revision because he has to focus on other things irl. Because he has left so we, too, lost the flame to continue. Hence I will give the final warning: If Ultima is still 404 not found and didn't reply either in our group chat or here, then please close this thread. We are tired, we cannot continue with this anymore because it has taken a toll on our mental health. At this point no one is interested in reviving this verse anymore.

@DontTalkDT @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @PrinceofPein @Everything12 @Planck69 @Ovy7 @TheUnshakableOne @Rakih_Elyan @IdiosyncraticLawyer @Kerwin0831 @RatherClueless

Your help would also be very appreciated here.

Coston has left the group chat and he already told me that he is done with the revision because he has to focus on other things irl. Because he has left so we, too, lost the flame to continue. Hence I will give the final warning: If Ultima is still 404 not found and didn't reply either in our group chat or here until Friday, then please close this thread. We are tired, we cannot continue with this anymore because it has taken a toll on our mental health. At this point no one is interested in reviving this verse anymore.

Fixed the comment, the deadline is Friday, after that, please close the thread.
@DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Elizhaa @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Maverick_Zero_X @Crabwhale

Your help would also be appreciated here. 🙏

That might be a good idea, if our staff have already approved that, yes.

Ant, I literally told you yesterday that I don’t like Tier 1 stuff and don’t want to be pinged for it.

Not to mention that I don’t know anything about Demonbane and wouldn’t be able to input here anyway.

Supposedly, I have until Friday, but frankly I won't even beat around the bush with this one:

So, from what I can gather of the material shown (And from previous agreements)

Baseline Multiverse = High 1-B (Hierarchy of worlds within worlds extending infinitely upwards. Eternity and infinity of a lower world can be held in a single moment of a higher world)

Hyperdimension = Low 1-A (Above this entire hierarchy)

Regress of planes = 1-A+ (Demonbane and Liber Legis would fight on infinitely, breaking through to higher and higher layers, without ever escaping Nyarlathothep's influence. Their entire infinite battle got rewound by her at a moment's notice)

Outerverse = High 1-A (Realm transcending the above hierarchy of planes, where dimensions thrash and lose their meaning. The VN quotes Through the Gates of the Silver Key in saying it "outstreches fancy and mathematics alike")

infinite Spiral = High 1-A (Construct encompassing all of the above. Even the Outerverse is just the cusp of it [e.g The Spiral is likened to an Ouroboros, while the Outerverse is compared to the point where its mouth meets its tail])

Another Blood's Stage / Al Azif's Memories = High 1-A (Replications of the whole Infinite Spiral)

Regress of "Stages" = High 1-A (Though one Stage views the universe that plays out within it as fiction, what's beyond one Stage is just yet another Stage, and Demonbane would fight on endlessly breaking through Stages in his battle against Nyarlathotep)

Trichilliocosm = Infinitely into High 1-A (Larger structure containing infinite worlds. Demonbane's whole battle with Nyarlathotep was entirely contained in a single world)

Overall: This results in everything above the Trichilliocosm, I believe, being 0, since it'd transcend a whole High 1-A hierarchy. (To the extent it forms a new hierarchy, instead of being just an extension of the already existing one).

After this point, things become a bit homogeneous (You already got to the highest tier, after all), so, going forwards I don't believe the need for my input will be chaining down this thread any longer, nevertheless.

Thank you Ultima for your reply, we are really appreciated it. Glad that this long revision has finally come to an end. The Cosmology and base tier of Demonbane should be fine now. All that left is counting how many layers of 0 for realms such as Azathoth's Throne, Lotus Throne, Mugen's Innverse,...

Both Ultima and Elizhaa have agreed with our tier proposal, we need one more staff's approval to finally close this thread.

Now that Ultima has given his final verdict, i can post the remaining tiering proposal for god-tier characters in Demonbane.
Since the Trichiliocosm is one of the highest structures in Demonbane-verse, and there are few that exists above it, so there is not many layers into tier 0 can be scaled from, anyway.

Mugen's Innervere = Baseline 0 (A minor realm of Mugen where a replica of Trichiliocosm or DYN World is being seen as screen, chessboard and display on this world).
The End of the World = 0 (Where Mugen exists as the identity-less and pronoun-less (I), who defines the logical framework that defines another logical framework until the formation of the Yoguruma Mugen we know until the creation of DYN World).
Chaos = at least 1 layer into 0, the domain where rest Outer Gods whose manifestation cast upon the lower worlds are mere shadows and their true forms reside here. It is also where the existence of its residents is described as "the true infinity that dwarfs even the boundless", further signifies the qualitive difference between Chaos and the lower structures.
Azathoth's Dream = 2 layers into 0, it views all creation as mere dream(s), and also serves as the Akashic Records of Demonbane-verse.
Throne of Azathoth is described as "the end of the end of the world", a hint to its fundamentality to the "End of the Word". Furthermore, DYN Freaks confirmed that Azana who take over the Throne of Azathoth became the new creator of all things in existence as the Arrogant Demiruge so it should be at least 2 layers into 0, as it can be used to reset the dream of Azathoth/all creations.
The Lotus Throne= the super-reality Throne of Vortex Blaster, existing independently from all creation and unaffected by Azathoth's death. This is where the infinite army of infinite vortex blasters comes from and has its own hierarchy of universes, since the relationship between the Throne and universes residing within it are unknown, the Throne should be placed at 3 layers into 0.

Last edited:
Final tier:

Lotus Throne/Anantah Mandala > Throne of Azathoth > Azathoth's Dream > Chaos > End of the World > Classroom of Yoguruma Mugen > Mugen's Innerverse > Trichiliocosm > Structure of Stages > Stage of Another Blood/Memories of Al Azif > Infinite Spiral > Outerverse > Planes of existence > Hyperdimension > Mainstream Multiverse

So far Ultima and Elizhaa have agreed with this proposal, now we just need one more staff and we're done.

Edit: Fixed Throne of Azathoth and Dream of Azathoth.

Last edited:
Ant, I literally told you yesterday that I don’t like Tier 1 stuff and don’t want to be pinged for it.

Not to mention that I don’t know anything about Demonbane and wouldn’t be able to input here anyway.
It is very hard for me to keep track of such specific details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back