• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Mythos Ultimate Revision - Return of the Strongest Mecha of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've made good points that substantiate a lot of the tierings, if not could be argued higher, but I think the main draw here is as Scathan said. The way you've sorted your information is unconventional and messy, linking multiple threads not only by you but other people too. You even have your associate pumping new crucial info mid thread too. It's a messy way to conduct a verse revival. I'd suggest remaking the thread while focusing on the cosmology more so than any other aspects like the terminology and factions and fixate more on getting the structure of the verse itself accepted first. You have everything you need, you just need to compile them all in one place and I'm sure it'll be easier to get staff to take a look at it. Also, it seems like staff has been pretty busy with Marvel/DC/Low 1-A revisions. So I wouldn't count on them being around daily for it.

Ahh Yes , Tier High 1-A DemonBane.

Felt almost like yesterday since I last saw arguments for it being made.

I suppose goodluck on Tier 0.
Waiting for conclusions to be made

Done fixing the opening post, already deleted other unnecessary posts, please go and check it.
Please read Coston's revision thread only AFTER you've at least done reading my Cosmology's posts.
The thread is a massive wall of text, there's no other way to shorten it because every single content matters. So take your time, no need to rush.
Feel like we will stuck in this limbo forever if there isn't anyone willing to help out. I'm tired of waiting for Ultima everyday already.
@Agnaa @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @PrinceofPein @Everything12 @Planck69 @Ovy7 @TheUnshakableOne @Sir_Ovens @ByAsura @DarkGrath @Moritzva @Emirp sumitpo

Are any of you willing to help out here please?

Not interested in evaluating high-tier verses.

Reading the previous threads legitimately melted my brain.

Can someone summarise what's being proposed please?
The Universe being High 1B and multiverse atleast 1A+ for having infinite universes transcending the other with the baseline universe being 1A+. High 1A to everything beyond the multiverse.

Reading the previous threads legitimately melted my brain.

Can someone summarise what's being proposed please?
As far as I know taken from Coston's thread:
  • Human Universe = 2-A -> High 1-B
    (There are an unknown number of non-Euclidean geometries and strange dimensional angles when Daijuuji Kurou was tormented by Wilbur Whateley. It also houses its endless hierarchy of stories, worlds and universes of infinite diversities that continue to branch infinitely. There is a Platonic Realm-like spiritual dimension that encompasses the material dimension, but I do not have a clue how to rank this yet).
  • Huge Universe = Low 1-A
    (It should at least house an similar and immensely larger counterpart of cosmological structure to Human Universe and being home to infinitely infinite amount of atoms and molecules respectively comparable or stronger than the mass and energy to destroy several similar structures to Human Universe).
  • Slow Universe = Possible 1-A
    (Its unbelievable spacetime structure renders casual movements to be difficult for beings able to destroy Huge Universe even via their time manipulation ability)
  • Dead Universe = Possible 1-A
    (Its otherworldly nonexistence nature renders beings that can destroy Slow Universe to be unable to exist and had to fight by methods uminaginable to normal universes, its nature also suggests spacetime manipulation and reality manipulation in this universe is even immensely more difficult than Slow Universe)

Then everything that exists above it :

• The cycle: At least Low 1-A
    The Rings of Yog-Sothoth, Garden of Nyarlathotep: At least Low 1-A
    The unknown realm where Nyar stands: 1-A
    The Ouroboros Rondo: 1-A
    The Outerverse: At least several layers above 1-A and can potentially be 1-A+
    The Infinite Spiral: Several layers above 1-A, is referred to as a “True Cosmos.”
    Layered-Stages: 1-A+
    Sea of Ether: 1-A+
    Sea of Chaos/Chaos: High 1-A
    The Lotus Throne: At least High 1-A

Based on the information from the threads, but there's been statements of various tier changes in the thread and new info popping up that I'm not even sure anymore.

As far as I know taken from Coston's thread:
  • Human Universe = 2-A -> High 1-B
    (There are an unknown number of non-Euclidean geometries and strange dimensional angles when Daijuuji Kurou was tormented by Wilbur Whateley. It also houses its endless hierarchy of stories, worlds and universes of infinite diversities that continue to branch infinitely. There is a Platonic Realm-like spiritual dimension that encompasses the material dimension, but I do not have a clue how to rank this yet).
  • Huge Universe = Low 1-A
    (It should at least house an similar and immensely larger counterpart of cosmological structure to Human Universe and being home to infinitely infinite amount of atoms and molecules respectively comparable or stronger than the mass and energy to destroy several similar structures to Human Universe).
  • Slow Universe = Possible 1-A
    (Its unbelievable spacetime structure renders casual movements to be difficult for beings able to destroy Huge Universe even via their time manipulation ability)
  • Dead Universe = Possible 1-A
    (Its otherworldly nonexistence nature renders beings that can destroy Slow Universe to be unable to exist and had to fight by methods uminaginable to normal universes, its nature also suggests spacetime manipulation and reality manipulation in this universe is even immensely more difficult than Slow Universe)

Then everything that exists above it :

• The cycle: At least Low 1-A
    The Rings of Yog-Sothoth, Garden of Nyarlathotep: At least Low 1-A
    The unknown realm where Nyar stands: 1-A
    The Ouroboros Rondo: 1-A
    The Outerverse: At least several layers above 1-A and can potentially be 1-A+
    The Infinite Spiral: Several layers above 1-A, is referred to as a “True Cosmos.”
    Layered-Stages: 1-A+
    Sea of Ether: 1-A+
    Sea of Chaos/Chaos: High 1-A
    The Lotus Throne: At least High 1-A

Based on the information from the threads, but there's been statements of various tier changes in the thread and new info popping up that I'm not even sure anymore.
Yeah someone else is gonna have to fact check this I don't really have the time.

I know I said I will have a reply by today but this is harder than I thought and I am not getting paid enough
There are two links, the first one is bulky enough and took a while to even go through and now it will probaby take longer to analyse and give replies.
In my opinion since this thread has been going on for 3 months with no way forward and all the people called to evaluate it, myself included just think it is a bit too much. You should break up the thread into bit and remake them
Do the multiverse and up to High 1-B/low 1-A first and when that is accepted and evaluated, do the other part in another thread, then you can break up Coston's thread and do that too. That way it is easy to go through cause right now, someone with no and little knowledge in Demonbane is not understanding all that in a go, as I was reading I see something forget what it was and have to go back and start again so it is a pain to evaluate this.
Instead of linking multiple threads to contain the large info, the points will be in the OP of the new thread, that is the only way forward right now else this thread will eventually die out or take a year or two, might be three though

Feel like we will stuck in this limbo forever if there isn't anyone willing to help out. I'm tired of waiting for Ultima everyday already.
What Pein said, but put simply there is too much to read, and staff and people in general don't have time to read through it. This thread needs a TLDR for every section of the Cosmology that staff can read, and then if anyone wants to fact-check then they can go to your respect thread.

We have come to the conclusion with Ultima that the Outerverse definitely qualifies for High 1-A. The rest is still under discussion.
Here is the current tiering that Ultima agreed.
Mainstream Universe/Baseline Universe = L1C/1C
Mainstream Multiverse = H1B
Hypertime and Hyperspace = L1A (for housing the nest of universes)
Hyperdimension and Hyper-hypertime and Hyper-hyperspace = 1A
Infinite Realms Between = Layers into 1A
Outerverse = H1A

Last edited:
I thought High 1-A at a minimum was pretty clear for the entire thing. But for the Outerverse to be agreed to hit High 1-A that early in the cosmology is pretty interesting.

We have come to the conclusion with Ultima that the Outerverse definitely qualifies for High 1-A. The rest is still under discussion.
Here is the current tiering that Ultima agreed.
Mainstream Universe/Baseline Universe = L1C/1C
Mainstream Multiverse = H1B
Hypertime and Hyperspace = L1A (for housing the nest of universes)
Hyperdimension and Hyper-hypertime and Hyper-hyperspace = 1A
Infinite Realms Between = Layers into 1A
Outerverse = H1A
This seems fine, it's what I got too off my understanding (which is greatly less than someone like Ultimas) of the system. I'm fine with this.

So have Ultima, Ovens, and PrinceofPein all agreed with this? Also, which other staff and knowledgeable members have evaluated this thread, and what did they think?

So have Ultima, Ovens, and PrinceofPein all agreed with this? Also, which other staff and knowledgeable members have evaluated this thread, and what did they think?
Ultima has agreed with the Outerverse being solid high 1-A, the rest is still under discussion, but we are very close to the end.
Elizhaa initially agreed with the entire Demonbane's Cosmology being High 1-A, but that was the old proposal. She accepted demonbane being tier 0 in discord but that idea for Demonbane being tier 0 was discarded. The current idea for tier 0 is vastly different to the one she previously agreed with.
Qawsedf has agreed with the entire Demonbane's Cosmology being High 1-A, but he has not read the new tiering proposal yet.

Ultima has agreed with the Outerverse being solid high 1-A, the rest is still under discussion, but we are very close to the end.
Elizhaa initially agreed with the entire Demonbane's Cosmology being High 1-A, but that was the old proposal. She accepted demonbane being tier 0 in discord but that idea for Demonbane being tier 0 was discarded. The current idea for tier 0 is vastly different to the one she previously agreed with.
Qawsedf has agreed with the entire Demonbane's Cosmology being High 1-A, but he has not read the new tiering proposal yet.
Okay. Thank you for the summary.

@Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @Sir_Ovens @PrinceofPein

Would you be willing to try to reach an agreement here please?

Would you be willing to try to reach an agreement here please?
Personally speaking, I still don't see the normal multiverse as being High 1-B, but from the Hyderdimesional stuff on you're hitting Low 1-A or 1-A and after that point the way it's layered would end with the Lotus throne being some form of High 1-A or Tier 0

Personally speaking, I still don't see the normal multiverse as being High 1-B, but from the Hyderdimesional stuff on you're hitting Low 1-A or 1-A and after that point the way it's layered would end with the Lotus throne being some form of High 1-A or Tier 0
Apparently the High 1-B is from the recurrence of an infinite hierarchy of stories as seen here by Coston mid thread : https://vsbattles.com/threads/demon...rongest-mecha-of-all-time.150473/post-5785452

I'm unsure whether what's described here fits for High 1-B or not as using 'stories' to constitute 1-B has always been confusing for me, but the Hypderdimension would be Low 1-A with the Outerverse hitting 1-A, the layered hierachy continues from there (into 1-A+ possibly) followed by Azathoth itself being High 1-A for encompassing and having everything be its 'dream', then the Lotus Throne would likely be Tier 0 for being the only known thing to exist above Azathoth itself. However without clarification from Ultima and the OP it's a bit muddled to see where everything fits in the moment because I'm unsure how you get High 1-A from the Outerverse itself if that's what Ultima's proposing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back