• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Mythos Ultimate Revision - Return of the Strongest Mecha of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl if this and the DYN Freaks thread gets accepted as High 1-A at least I'll be set. I kind of wonder if being Unfathomable even to people who understand 1-A Concepts and Stuffs would result in higher than 1-A , and if that is the case, if Demonbane has something akin to that ?

What are the staff conclusions here so far, and what currently needs to be done here?

Would any of you be willing to help evaluate this please?
Apologies, I'm not hugely confident on Tier Juan.

I'm 25 years old this year but i feel like an old man who have lived passed a century already.
You are prematurely aging due your unsane actions. You shall die at age 35, but biologically 78 simply for making this thread.

My friend Coston also made some extra revision for the Mainstream Multiverse and character scaling:

A recap for these:

A normal universe in Demonbane can be ranged from High 1-B to Low 1-A since it has an infinite hierarchy of stories, of which innumerable stories can mend into one to forge into a greater saga that also diverges and branches endlessly (the "stories" is metaphorically and literally since it also defines the existence of oneself and worlds that represent an individual's worldview) Another factor is the infinity abyss of magic, of which as magician treads deeper, they can see real-er form of the universe, which is said to be a "far higher world, a far deeper universe". A young Hebert West experiences the world of magician when he was able to perceive and exist on a Platonic Realm-like spiritual dimension that encompasses the material dimension, of which everything in the material world is a pale reflection of the real-er, superlogic and supercosmic substance of this spiritual dimension.

The Whateley Brothers are said to be hail from "beyond the infinity" at the bottom of that infinite abyss, where a traumatized Kurou was tormented and chased across innumerable different strange angles and directions across the infinite passage of library, since they are native to the Mainstream Universe, it is likely the "beyond the infinity" applies to only the Mainstream Universe.

Huge Universe would contain an immensely larger spacetime hierarchy and structure, as two Deus Machinas with energy and mass to destroy several similar universes to the Mainstream Universe are less than a single molecule in there, Slow Universe and Dead Universe hold incomparably superior structure also. If we can scale from this to Infinite Spiral, this could potentially kick Infinite Spiral or True Cosmos to H1A.

DYN World is supposed to contain infinite similar structures since it was a replica from the fragments of Three Thousand Worlds by Mugen, whose Innerverse - a minor trait and a minor realm in her possession contains the DYN World in the form of a chessboard or flatscreen, likely also the Sea of Ether that encompasses and divides its infinite universes since an alternate version of Dra+KoI exists in there.

Sphinx can easily go out and in Mugen's Innerverse, but at his strongest and being "undefined" as Primal-Chaos, he fails to escape from a realm under control of Mugen. There is also a huge hint that DYN World was destroyed and recreated countless times by Mugen as a "pseudo-universe". However, Mugen being the creator of DYN World is a thing, but she already exists before she was "Mugen".

(I)/一人称 ("first-person pronoun", not a literal "I") exists at the end of the world, as the One-in-All and the All-in-One, in where beginning-less, ending-less, cause-less, effect-less and without anything at all. Only because (I) exists that the precreation of the cosmos is not "empty". (I) defines itself as [Yoguruma Mugen], who defines and assigns herself countless identities, attributes and qualities and then defines herself as Yoguruma Mugen, who then defines, arranges, organizes and arbitrates the world, its setting and characters and among other things.

The idea is to see if three strongest characters in DYN - Yoguruma Mugen, Narukami Chikage and Azana Hatsumi can get to T0. If they do, this will apply to characters like Master Therion, Ennea, who are described to be akin to evil god, whilst other three are powerful avatars of some evil gods. It goes without saying the likes of powerful Great Old Ones, Star Warriors, major avatars of Outer Gods, Outer Gods, Elder Gods, Deadend will also be T0, only on a much higher tier than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back