• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A General View on the Lower Echelon of Demonbane Mythos

There is an ongoing thread pertaining the revision on Demonbane Mythos, hence, I take some liberty to make a thread concerning the lower echelons for the time being. Here, I will primarily discuss on the characters and some minor aspect of Demonbane Mythos to serve as a foundation of tiering proposal for the characters should the cosmology be done to have a lead to start on next. In this post, the focus will be on DYN Freaks, an alternate continuity created by Yoguruma Mugen.

dynfreaks_character.jpg

Introduction:

The density of text of Demonbane Mythos causes significant difficulty for casual readers to follow and grasp the general ranking of power within the universe and the Respect Thread is far from its completion, with only major topic such as cosmology, cosmonogy, gods and upper echelons are more or less finished, leaving a vast empty expanse that is still being expanded such as lower echelons and non-god characters and beings.

As much as the lower echelons will receive the attention they deserve, but considering the amount of time that will take, I have to create a thread to detail some portions of that for the time being so everyone can more or less prepare for what is coming after.

For sometime, DYN Freaks was subjected to many harsh discrimations due to how out-of-place it was to the previous installments to the point its canoncity was questioned. However, as said in the beginning of Respect Thread that its canoncity was more or less solved, with the author going out of his way to rewrite some events and facts to more or less establish a stable connection for DYN Freaks without disconnecting from the franchise.

Supplementary Setting Materials

Word of God

twitter.com/Sessa__T/status/1613741813403389952
"My question.
For some reasons, it is difficult to believe there would be a continuation between the world of Tairan and DYN,
Was this an interpretation born when Mugen opened the door to the final universe, which caused a continuation should not exist in the Tairan World that had come to an end?
Or was it due to DYN World being a pseudo-universe reborn via patchwork?"
"DYN is not connected because the very beginning of Taisen is after Tairan. So the pseudo-universe was the correct interpretation (since it is easier to explain now, in short, DYN was a singularity)."

twitter.com/Janin999/status/1623238555916210176
"Hagane-sensei, is this the correct timeline
Tairan -> Vortex Blaster Destroys the Universe -> The Story of "Me" -> ∞-2 -> Nitro+ Blasterz -> DYN?"
"If the Story of [Me] refers to Zanma Taisen, the Zanma Taisen is the final chapter as written in the book (Post-DYN).
If you mean when "me" died in the previous world, that would be the time also."

twitter.com/Janin999/status/1623458272815771648
"You can say it happened at the same era as Zanma Taisei, but from the beginning, a universe where timeloops, time travels and parallel worlds exist are not something a human can fully comprehend. Your previous question can be said as incorrect in chronological order (or should I say "causal order" to be more correct?)"
"Yes, it is what I would like to confirm. Since it is not a unified order of timeline, I was tempted to see the order of each story.

As can be seen from Word of God, the origin of Vortex Blaster and Crow was changed significantly where the former was a sentient Demonbane and the latter is its agent that can oppose the Elder Gods in Kishin Tairan. D was coming to DYN World to retrieve its right arm instead of hunting for the remnants of Evil Gods, and DYN World was considered "pseudo-universe" created by Yoguruma Mugen, contrast to the true universe that is Zanma Taisen created by the sacrifice of Elder Gods to stop Deadend.

What about Crow and the Freaks in DYN World? They are canon, due to DYN World was also an experimental site created by Yoguruma Mugen, who has the knowledge of Infinite Spiral and Kishin Hishou. It is likely the existence of Crow, the corpse of old Anticross, other Freaks and a Narukami Chikage from a destroyed parallel universe was created from that knowledge. Hence, their existence does not contradict to Demonbane Mythos as DYN World was already a standalone continuity without relation as a "singularity".

Word of God

twitter.com/J_hagane/status/1612711786859626496
"Azana had completed her role as the substitute of Azathoth. The Azana from DYN does not exist in the world of Zanma Taisen (her reincarnation or alterego does exist)"

I will rehash the definition regarding magic in Demonbane Mythos as the foundation,

In Demonbane Mythos, a magician is a being treads on the endless darkness of magic, an unending abyss of enlightenment and ascension until they arrive to the bottom of that abyss to ascend to the domain of gods, although the number of magicians can reach to such a miraculous realm can be counted with two hands as most magicians are either unable to ascend or driven to madness before long.

Hadou Ruri's Route - Chapter 12 said:
i.imgur.com/wAKRw6r.png
i.imgur.com/EzSEnKB.png
i.imgur.com/rimCi8L.png

死神の手は依然、凄まじい力で、九郎を冥府の深淵へと引きずり堕とさんとしている。
深い、深い、無明の闇へと――
「――否。闇(ぼく)はそんな事を望んでいないよ、九郎君」
滲み出る闇。たゆたう闇。揺らめく闇。荒れ狂う闇。焔える闇。眠る九郎の傍らで闇が集まり、ヒトの容に収まってゆく。
「いつまで眠り続けるつもりだい? 君の大切な人達が大変な事になっているのに。早くしないと、間に合わないかも知れないよ?」
シーツを肌蹴させ、包帯まみれの胸に指を這わせる。胸板を爪を立てて引っ掻く。
「…………ッッ!」
九郎の躰が僅かに跳ねた。
眉を顰めて、苦しそうな表情。
僅かに早まった呼吸。
まるで焦燥に駆られているよう。
「――今、君は何を夢見ているんだい? 死の崖っぷちで。闇の深淵を覗き込んで」
くす……。
咽喉を転がして、女は笑った。
「何が見える? 無限の闇に。君が求めるものが見えるかい? 魂の真理。力の真理。即ち、魔術の真理。君の奥底で眠る、世界を超越する真理を」
「さあ、早く昇っておいで。そして僕にも見せておくれ」
「君が僕の場所に立つまで、僕はいつまでも君を待ち続けよう」
「何億年でも、何億回でも待ち続けよう――神を殺す刃」

The reaper is trying harder than ever to drag him down into the depths of the netherworld with its dreadful power.
Into that deep, deep, mindless darkness----
"No. I (The Darkness) do not wish for that, Kurou-kun."
The oozing darkness. The flickering darkness. The quivering darkness. The raging darkness. The burning darkness. Beside the sleeping Kurou, darkness begins to gather, settling into the form of a person.
"How long are you going to keep sleeping? I mean, all your friends are in trouble. If you don't hurry it might be too late, you know."
She pulls the sheets aside and caresses his bandaged chest with her fingers. Then she presses her nails against his chest and scratches it.
"…………"
Kurou's body flinches slightly.
His eyebrows scrunch up and his expression looks pained.
His breathing speeds up a little.
As if he has suddenly been overcome with anxiety.
"----I wonder what you're dreaming about, on the brink of death like that. Peering into the abyss of the darkness."
Giggle…….
The woman chuckles as she rolls her throat.
"What do you see in that infinite darkness? Do you see that which you desire? The nature of your soul. The truth of your power. Or should I say, the truth of your sorcery. The truth that transcends this very World, it lies dormant deep within you."
"Well, you should hurry and climb back up. Then you can show me, too."
"I'll wait for you, as long as it takes you to reach where I am."
"Even if hundreds of millions of years, even if hundreds of millions of times, I shall keep waiting----God-Slaying Blade."

Hadou Ruri's Route - Chapter 13 said:
i.imgur.com/aYDQBUP.png
i.imgur.com/ZrkQdAz.png

――当時の俺は自惚れていたと思う。
ミスカトニック大学に入学してからと云うもの、何もかもが順調だった。
元々、多少の知識があった。
だから大学の講義は、思いの他、すんなりと理解することが出来た。
実際、筋は良かった方だと思う。
『そっちの方面』では有名な教授達の薫陶も受け、俺は凄い勢いで、知識を身に着けていった。
この調子ならば……すぐにでも、上位の段階へ進める。
そうすれば『図書館』の利用も許されるし、其処に収められた『書』に触れることが出来る。
そして、いずれは自らの『書』を手に入れて、俺は――本物の魔術師になるのだ。
俺は大十字九郎。
ミスカトニック大学、陰秘学科の『学徒』である。
陰秘学科が教えるのは、魔術。
世界の真理に到達する為の理論。
世界を手中に収める為の理論。
森羅万象の法則を暴き立て、神の領域に立つ為の理論。
そう。あの頃の俺は、神と同じ場所に立った気でいた。
1年の修行の末、遂に魔導書閲覧の許可が下りた。
秘密図書館。
世界中の、ありとあらゆる魔導書が収められた、禁断の間。
俺は此処で魔導書に接し、新たな段階へと昇る事が出来る。
何処までも高く。
遥かなる高みへ。
それが出来るから、真実の深淵を覗き込める力があるから、俺は魔術の世界に選ばれたのだから……。
――馬鹿だった。
頭でっかちのヒヨッコ風情が、何を勘違いしていたんだか。
ちょっとばかし、上手く行ってたくらいで、エリート気取り。
どこかで他人を見下していた。
みっともない、思春期に抱く憧憬の如き、捻じ曲がった選民思想が漏れ出していた。
だけど、そんなもの。
そんな、実は何の根拠も無い、儚い、脆い、惨めな自信は、当然のことながらいとも容易く粉砕されてしまった。

----Back then, I guess I must've been cocky.
Everything had been going smoothly since I entered Miskatonic University.
I already had a bit of knowledge to begin with.
So I was able to take in the university lectures with ease.
To be honest, I think I had talent.
I received the training of famous professors in [that business], and absorbed the knowledge rapidly.
At this rate…… I'll join the upper ranks in no time.
Then I'll be granted access to the [library] and read the [books] there.
And eventually, with my very own [book]----I'll become a real sorcerer.
My name is Daijuuji Kurou.
A [student] of Miskatonic University's secrets department.
What the secret shadow department teaches is magic.
The theory to arrive at the World's truth.
The theory to harness the World in your own hands.
The theory to expose the laws of All Creation and ascend to the domain of gods.
Yeah. Back then, I felt like I was standing in the place of gods.
After one year of training, I was finally allowed to view grimoires.
The secret library.
The forbidden place, where all kinds of grimoires from all over the world are kept.
Here, I can find a grimoire and move even higher in the ranks.
Higher still.
To the greatest heights.
It's because I can go there, because I have the power to look into the abyss of truth, that I had been chosen into the world of magic…….
----I was stupid.
What the hell was a bigheaded little twerp like me thinking.
I'd been feeling like an elite just because things were going a little well.
I had been looking down on others.
I was oozing with the pathetic, youthful belief that I was one of the chosen few.
But, such a thing.
Such baseless, futile, frail, and pitiful confidence was crushed so easily as a matter of course.

i.imgur.com/0FrJGE8.png
i.imgur.com/AAJwBYu.png

崩れてゆく。
溶けてゆく。
怪異が、狂気が、邪悪が、俺の魂を貪ってゆく。
闇。
極彩色の闇。
俺を呑み込み、包み込む。
崩れてゆく自我が宇宙に霧散して、広がって。
溶けゆくココロが宇宙に溢れて、ない交ぜになって。
皮肉にもそれは、ヒトの器を超えた世界。
アホみたく無邪気に憧れていた、神の領域。
「そう。此処はいずれ君が辿り着く世界。辿り着くべき世界。その入り口。深淵の入り口……心の傷痕だ」
「この日、ミスカトニック大学で、あのダンウィッチで生まれた怪異と遭遇した時、君に刻まれた亀裂」
「その向こうに深淵が広がっている。闇黒が溢れ出している」
「さあ、今一度、深淵を覗き込もう。闇黒に目を凝らそう」
「今の君になら見える筈だ。君が辿り着くべき、宇宙の姿が――」
誰だ?
誰が俺の心の中に居る?
誰が語りかけてくる?
誰が――
これは?
闇黒?
光明?
「混沌」

I'm crumbling.
I'm melting.
The Other, the madness, the evil, ravages my soul.
Darkness.
A richly-coloured darkness.
It swallows me and wraps around me.
My crumbling ego dissipates into the universe, spreading thin.
My melting heart spills into the universe, mixing up.
Ironically enough, it's a world beyond the human vessel.
The domain of gods I had so stupidly and naively coveted.
"That's right. This is a world you will eventually arrive at. A world you must arrive at. This is its entrance. The entrance to the abyss…… The scar in your soul."
"The rift carved into your heart the day you met the Other, born in Dunwich, at Miskatonic University."
"Beyond that lies a vast abyss. Darkness overflows from therein."
"Now, gaze into the abyss once more. Look closely into the darkness."
"You should be able to see it now. The form of the universe you must arrive at."
Who is it?
Who's inside of me?
Who's talking to me?
Who----
What is this?
Darkness?
Light?
"Chaos."

In reality, the abyss is not simply a realm of enlightenment, and peering deeper into the world allows one to see "a far distant world, a far deeper universe" as able to interact and see more what is beneath common three-dimensional world. In this context, Daijuuji Kurou was having a glimpse of the domain of gods, which is described as "an even deeper abyss of magic still" to suggest how indescribably is the domain of gods to mortals.

i.imgur.com/eF9Qcd4.png
i.imgur.com/BSHV0Ws.png
i.imgur.com/WSAgAj6.png
i.imgur.com/ibEPaI7.png
i.imgur.com/zrY4VDu.png
i.imgur.com/s72HG1x.png

少なくとも表面上は、静寂に包まれた市街を、突如発生した巨大な竜巻が掻き回した。
粉微塵に砕かれ、砕かれ、砕かれ尽くして、砂塵と化すビルの群れ。
天を衝く砂嵐が爆裂した。
爆裂の中心。瘴気の風が圧縮され、容を得て、質量を得て、具現する。
細身のフォルム。翼を広げる悪魔の如き威容。
『セラエノ断章』がデウス・マキナ、ロードビヤーキー。
その眼下には巨大な穴。
地下から昇った竜巻が、地上を貫いた穴。
深く、暗い闇を湛えて、口を開いている。
瘴気に犯された大気を震わせて、クラウディウスの咆吼が死んだ街に響く。
「ガアアアアアあああああ! 出て来い……出て来い、大十字九郎……アル・アジフ……覇道瑠璃ィィィィ――――! あああアアアアアア!」
完全に錯乱していた。
何も見えず、何も聞こえていなかった。
自分が何をしているのかさえ、理解していないだろう。
ただ怨讐だけが、クラウディウスという肉塊を支えていた。
だが彼の求める敵は、仇敵は、怨敵は、総て招喚の衝撃に巻き込まれ、吹き飛ばされ――否。
地下まで抉られた穴が湛える闇の、その一部が僅かに揺らいだ。
揺らぎは次第に広がり、大きくなり、遂には溢れ出した。
「――――!」
穴から伸びる、無数の闇の触手。
互いに絡まり合い、融け合って、闇色の球体を編み上げてゆく。
暴走状態にあるクラウディウスですら、その怪異を目に留めた。
それは球体の内に秘めた、強大な気配に気圧されたからだろうか。
球体の表面に亀裂が生じた。
亀裂は少しずつ大きさを増し、球体の表面を網の目に走り、やがて全体を侵す。球体が罅割れた。
罅割れの向こうから、眩い閃光が溢れ出す。
様々な、ありとあらゆる彩に変化する、極彩色の閃光。
球体の内にて生じた虹色の爆発が、球体自身を呑み込んだ。
闇夜を染め上げる。
爆発が終わったとき、球体は13に分裂していた。
思い思いの軌跡を描きながら、空を回る球体の群れ。
その中心、ただ一つ動かぬ球体がある。
中央の球体が、縦に裂けた。
――異形の華が咲く。
蓮華座のように開いた球体の中央に、彼らは立っていた。
「これは……いったい……?」
瑠璃、ドクター・ウェスト、エルザ。
皆、無事だった。
球体は、あれほどに激烈な招喚の衝撃から、全員を護り切った。
その奇蹟を成し遂げた、怪異を駆る者は、彼女達の中心に居る。
「……大十字……九郎……ッッッ!」
「汝、その力……っ!?」
マギウス・スタイル――黒いボディ・スーツに身を包む九郎の肩の上で、アルは驚愕の眼差しを向ける。
九郎は、皆の中心で、静かに佇んでいるだけだ。
薄く啓かれた眸に、遥か高い世界を、遥か深い宇宙を、映しながら。
――まただ。
また意識が、闇の中に在る。
俺はまた、悪夢に捕まったのか。
「いや……君は見事に悪夢に立ち向かい、それに勝利した。もうダンウィッチの恐怖に震える事は無い」
何者かの声が、俺の心に囁きかける。
誰だ。俺に語りかける、お前は誰だ――。
疑問を放つ思考とは別に、俺は自動的に術を紡ぎ出す。
こんな術式……俺は識らない。
「あの記憶を介して覗き込んだじゃないか。更なる魔術の深淵。更なる高みの領域を。今の君になら使える筈だ」
術式は完成し、迫る脅威から俺たちを護る。
自分でも惚れ惚れとするほどに、美しく強靭な術式だった。この術は……何の力だ?
「それは、まさに神の法。『アル・アジフ』から欠けた、最後の断章。今こそ君達に返そう。これで君たちは完全になれる」
最後の断片?
何故だ。何故、お前がこれを?
ここまで深く俺たちに関わる、お前は何なんだ?
「その答えはいずれ知る事になる。君が、僕の望む領域まで到達した、その瞬間に。その瞬間まで、僕は待ち続ける。未来永劫、過去永劫、君に焦がれ続ける……」
お前は――
声は途絶えた。
意識は急速に、現実へと覚醒していく。
ただ闇が薄れゆく中、覚醒する意識の中、一瞬ではあるが確かに見えた。
ソレは……闇の中で、圧倒的な存在力を放つソレは……
――黒い翼と、焔える3つの眸。
「汝、その力……っ!?」
俺は掌を天に掲げた。
周囲を飛ぶ残り12の球体が螺旋を描きながら、俺の頭上に集まる。
輪を創り、回転し、回転し、回転し、回転し、回転して、虹色に輝く輪となって、それでも回転の速度を上げ、唸りを上げ、金切り声を上げ、超高音で歌い、詠い、謳う。
回転速度と音が限界まで高まったとき――光の輪は収縮し、爆発した。
極彩色の爆発。
撒き散らす魔導書のページ。
舞い散るページは、自らの意志を持つかの如く、一直線に連なって、やはり螺旋を描きながら、俺の掌に落ちてくる。
整列するページの螺旋は2つ、絡まり合うようにして、俺の輝く掌中に吸い込まれてゆくその様は、遺伝子の二重螺旋。
魔術の遺伝子を取り込んで、『アル・アジフ』の書は、此処に完全となる。
「これは……外なる神々に関する記述。何故、最後の断片が此処に……?」

A huge whirlwind suddenly erupts forth and stirs up the whole city, which is enveloped in silence, at the very least on the surface.
Entire groups of buildings are crushed, smashed into small pieces, reduced to dust and flattened completely without a trace left.
The heaven-piercing sandstorm explodes.
In the center of the outburst. The wind of miasma is compressed, gains a vessel and a mass, then materializes.
It is a slender form. A demonic yet majestic appearance spreads its wings.
The Deus Machina of [Celaeno Fragments], Lord Byakhee.
A large hole lies directly below.
The basement was dug by the tornado as it burst forth from underground.
A yawning maw full of deep, dark blackness.
The atmosphere ravaged by miasma trembles as Claudius's roar echoes through the dead city.
"GAAAAAAAAAAARGH! SHOW YOURSELF…… SHOW YOURSELF, DAIJUUJI KUROU…… AL AZIF…… HADOU RURIIIII--------! AAAAAAAAARGH!"
He's totally goes berserk.
He can't see or hear anything anymore.
He even has no comprehension of what he's doing.
Only the pure hatred keeps the lump of flesh called Claudius alive.
But the enemies he seeks, his bitter enemies, his mortal enemies, all has been caught into the shock of the summoning and blown away----Nay.
Deep in the darkness filled with the hole that scooped out all the way to the underground, a part of it sways slightly.
Its vibration gradually spread and become larger until it finally overflows.
"--------!"
Countless tentacles of darkness stretch from the hole.
They entangle and fuse into each other, weaving a sphere of darkness.
Even in his berserk state, Claudius can't help but notice that Other.
Probably because he is overawed by the powerful presence hidden within the black sphere.
A crack appears in the surface of the sphere.
The cracks increase its size little by little, spreading as a net across the surface of the sphere, eventually infringing the entirety of it. The sphere then cracked.
From beyond the cracks, a blinding flash of light pours forth.
It is a richly colored flash of light that transforms into various, every single kind of color.
The explosion of rainbow colors that arose inside of the sphere, engulfs the entire sphere itself.
The dark night is stained.
After the explosion ended, the sphere splits into thirteen pieces.
A swarm of spheres rotating in the sky, leaving a trajectory as they pleases.
In that center, there is only one sphere stands still.
The central sphere splits vertically.
----An unearthly flower blooms.
The sphere splits open like a lotus, as they are standing in its center.
"What…… is this……?"
Ruri, Doctor West, Elsa.
Everyone is safe.
The spheres protected them from such a violent impact of the summoning.
The one who induced the Other and accomplished this miracle is in the center of them.
"……Daijuuji…… Kurou……!"
"Where did you get that power from……!?"

Clad in his black bodysuit----Magius Style, Al perches on Kurou's shoulder as she stares at him in disbelief.
Kurou merely stands silently among everyone else.
While in his faintly enlightened eyes reflecting a far higher world, a far deeper universe.
----Not yet.
My consciousness is still in the darkness.
Have I been captured by the nightmare again?
"No…… You bravely faced the nightmare, and won. There is no reason to fear the Dunwich Horror any longer."
I can hear someone's voice murmurs inside my heart.
Who is it? Who are you talking to me----.
Put my questioning thoughts aside, I instinctively weave a spell.
Even though I have no idea…… what this kind of spell is.
"You peered through those memories didn't you? An even deeper abyss of magic. A realm of higher still. I supposed you can use them right now."
The spell is completed, protecting us from all incoming harm.
It's a very beautiful and powerful spell, that enough to mystify even myself. This spell…… What kind of power is it?
"This is the true law of the gods. The final lost fragment of [Al Azif]. I will return it to you now. With this you will be completed."
The last fragment?
Just why? Why do you have it?
What in the world are you that so deeply involved with us?
"You will find the answers soon enough. At the very moment when you finally reach the place I desired. Until that moment, I will keep waiting for you. For future eternity and past eternity, I will keep yearning for you……"
You are----
The voice fades away.
My consciousness hastily awakens to reality.
But, for just an instant, in midst of the darkness faded away and my awakened consciousness, I'm sure I have seen it.
It is…… The one that gives off an overwhelming presence in the darkness is……
----Black wings and three blazing eyes.
"You, that power……!?"
I raise my palm into the air.
The remaining twelve spheres flying around me trace spiral paths and gather above my head.
They form a ring, spinning, spinning, spinning, spinning and keep spinning, then becoming a shining rainbow-colored ring, furthermore increasing their rotation speed, raising a howl, screaming, reciting, chanting, and singing at a super high-pitched tone.
My consciousness hastily awakens to reality.
But, for just an instant, in midst of the darkness faded away and my awakened consciousness, I'm sure I have seen it.
It is…… The one that gives off an overwhelming presence in the darkness is……
----Black wings and three blazing eyes.
"You, that power……!?"
I raise my palm into the air.
The remaining twelve spheres flying around me trace spiral paths and gather above my head.
They form a ring, spinning, spinning, spinning, spinning and keep spinning, then becoming a shining rainbow-colored ring, furthermore increasing their rotation speed, raising a howl, screaming, reciting, chanting, and singing at a super high-pitched tone.
As the speed and sound reach their limits----the ring of light collapses, and explodes.
An explosion of vivid colors.
Grimoire pages scattering everywhere.
The fluttering pages fall into my palm while still forming a spiral, joining in a straight line, as though having their own volition.
The pages that were lining up construct a double helix and then interweave with each other, forming a genetic double helix as they are gradually absorbed into my shining palm.
By importing the magic gene, the book [Al Azif] is now completed.

"This is…… the records concerning the Outer Gods. Why is the last fragment here……?"

Yet, the most powerful magicians are dusts before the gods, even Daijuuji Kurou died once and was saved only by his will as a magician upon a gaze with the eyes of the dormant avatar of Cthulhu to highlight how hopelessly mortals are to the gods.

Al Azif's Route - Chapter 14 said:
i.imgur.com/O7Lo0Hg.png
i.imgur.com/JXTEMiz.png

「だが……非常に目障りだ!」
「どうするつもりだ?」
「こうするまでだ! ――フングルイ! ムグルウナフ・クトゥルー・ルルイエ・ウガフナグル……フタグンッ!」
「が――――――ッ!?」
最初、それが咆吼であることに、まるで気付かなかった。
それは既に音の領域に留まっていなかったから。
音を超え、物理を超え、霊域を超えて、魂を破壊してくるような、凄まじい破滅の咆吼。
上空を仰ぐ。
悍ましく、わななくのは、巨大な巨大な、竜の首の如き無数の触腕。
『夢幻心母』に宿った、街を覆い尽くすほどの巨体が脈動している。
巨大な――広大な神の躰に、闇をもたらす躰に、まるで狂った月のような眸が啓いていた。
街を見下ろす。
その眸と視線が合ったとき、その一瞬、ココロが砕け散った。
一度死んで、だが魔術師としての精神力が必死に、自我の欠片を掻き集めた。
限界を超えてフル稼働する脳が、沸騰するように熱い。
目からは血涙が伝い、鼻血が噴き出た。
「が……アア……あ……」
「九郎! しっかりしろ……おのれ!」
「……あ……あああ……! こ、このプレッシャー……ああああ!」
「……! もう、邪神が動き出すのか!」

"However…… it is intensely irritating!"
"What do you intend to do?"
"This will finish them! ----Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl…… fhtagn!"
"Gah------------!?"
At first, I can hardly recognize that it was a roar.
For it is already far beyond the realm of sound.
It is a a dreadful and soul-shattering roar of destruction that transcended the realm of sound, physical and spiritual.
I look into the sky above.
Countless tentacles, immeasurably huge, writhing horribly like the heads of a dragon.
Its great body dwelled in the [Illusory Heart Mother] that covered most of the city, is pulsating.
In the body of the magnificent----gargantuan god, in the body that calls forth absolute darkness, the warped moon-like eyes are opened.
They look down upon the city.
The instant where my gaze and those eyes met, my spirit is shattered.
I died for once, but my sorcerer's willpower works desperately to scrape up the pieces of self together.
Operating far beyond its limits, my brain is so hot that feels like it's boiling away.
Bloody tears pour from my eyes and my nose is bleeding.
"Gah…… Aah…… ah……"
"Kurou! Hang on…… Damn!"
"……Ah…… Aaah……! T, This pressure…… Aaaah!"
"……! The Evil God is awakening already!?"

Hadou Ruri's Chapter 13 said:
「が――――――ッ!?」
最初、それが咆吼であることに、まるで気付かなかった。それは既に音の領域に留まっていなかったから。
音を超え、物理を超え、霊域を超えて、魂を破壊してくるような、凄まじい破滅の咆吼。
上空を仰ぐ。
悍ましく、わななくのは、巨大な巨大な、竜の首の如き無数の触腕。
『夢幻心母』に宿った、街を覆い尽くすほどの巨体が脈動している。
巨大な――広大な神の躰に、闇をもたらす躰に、まるで狂った月のような眸が啓いていた。街を見下ろす。
その眸と視線が合ったとき、その一瞬、ココロが砕け散った。
一度死んで、だが魔術師としての精神力が必死に、自我の欠片を掻き集めた。
限界を超えてフル稼働する脳が、沸騰するように熱い。
目からは血涙が伝い、鼻血が噴き出た。
「が……アア……あ……」
「九郎!しっかりしろ……おのれ!」
「……あ……あああ……!こ、このプレッシャー……ああああ!」
「……!もう、邪神が動き出すのか!」
「あ……ああああ……あああ!」
「――ぁぁ……っ!」
「ぐが……がが……こ、これ程のものとは……っ!」
「ロボ~~~~~ッ!」
「これが……邪神……これが……旧支配者……これが……これが……!」
「クトゥルー!」
「ふははははは!ふはははははは!はははははははははははッ!」
其は永久に横たわる死者にあらねど、測り知れざる永劫のもとに死を超ゆるもの。
触腕をわななかせ、吼える。嘲笑う。地球の覇権を訴える。
そう。遂に動き出した。遂に覚醒したのだ。強壮たる神が。畏怖すべき闇黒が。
永遠の統治を、再び始めるために――!

Leica Crusade's Route - Chapter 13 said:
「ぐっ……がっ……!?」
前面のデモンベインから放たれる怨念の嵐に気を取られていたため、爆発的に噴き出した、世界全てを押し潰すような威圧感の不意打ちを受けた。
比喩ではなく、一瞬、心臓が止まりかける。
数秒の死を経て、思い出したかのように、生命活動を再開する。
脳が、迫る脅威に対応すべく、急速に全身を蘇生させる。
肺が空気を吸い込み、血を送り出し、身体に熱を与え、臓腑が機能し、筋肉が反応する。
死の沈黙と生命の爆発とのギャップに、俺は息を継いだ。
「はぁ……はぁ……はぁ……い、今のは!?」
「あ……あ……く……っ! ……頭上だ、九郎! クトゥルーが……っ!」
アルも、また息も絶え絶えに呻いた。
言われるとおり、頭上を見上げる。
アーカムシティの空を埋め尽くす『山』が、わなないた。
龍の首を思わせる触腕の奥に見える口……なのだろうか? そこから低く轟く、地獄の最下層、否、異界の果てから響くような、雄叫びを上げる。
聲は世界の総ての音を掻き消すほどの木霊となって、アーカムシティを震撼させた。
防禦結界を纏い、精神にも心の壁を張り巡らせる。
さもなくば肉体も魂も粉微塵だったろう。
街に聳える高層ビルの群れが、砂になって崩れ散った。
スピーカーが炎を上げ、爆発した。
薄れゆく意識を、瑠璃は懸命に繋ぎ止めた。
ここで意識を手離せば――二度と戻って来れないと思ったのだ。目を見開き、周囲を見渡す。
顔面を蒼白にして、身動きひとつ取れず呆然としているオペレーターたち。ソーニャにいたってはうずくまって、嘔吐している。
まだマシだ。
別の場所で悲鳴が上がり、その悲鳴がこの宇宙的恐怖を伝播させる。
気絶する警備兵や職員達が相次ぎ、その内の何割かは二度と目を覚まさなかった。更にその半数は心臓が活動を停止していた。
悲鳴もあげず、憑物が落ちたかのような表情を浮かべたある警備員は、おもむろに銃身を口に咥えると、引鉄を引いた。
同じ表情をしていた数人の警備兵が、彼の後に続いた。地獄絵図だった。
術的な防禦が為されているとは言え、他のフロアにもある程度の被害は出ているに違いない。
咆吼一つで、地下基地は大打撃を受けた。
「……こんなものを、私達は敵に回しているのですか……」
祖父の絶望を、瑠璃はようやく真に理解できた気がした。
「あららん……始まっちゃったのね。う、ふ、ふ……こいつぁ凄まじいわね……ちょっとチビっちゃったわよ」
「拙い……拙いぞ。クトゥルーが本格的に動き出せば、この世など単なる夢と消える……!」
「……ドちくしょうが(マイ・ゴッド)」
我ながら薄ら寒いほどに笑えない冗談が、勝手に零れ落ちる。
まだ完全に覚醒してはいないのか、クトゥルーの動きはぎこちなく、まだまだトロい。
だが、もはや一刻の猶予もなかった。
急がなければ……何とかしなければ……。
でも、どうやって?
神を前にしたら、人間なんかちっぽけ過ぎる存在だ。
……何をやったって、何を足掻いたって、無駄なんじゃないのか?
絶望が、病のように臓腑を侵していく。
「しっかりせよ、九郎! 心が折れた時、魔術師は死ぬのだ! 汝にはまだ護るものがあろう!」

"Guh…… Gah……!?"
Due to my overly focused on the storm of enmity coming from Demonbane in the front, the pressure bursts out explosively threatening to crush the entire world catching me off-guard.
My heart literally stopped beating for a moment.
After a few seconds in death's cold embrace, it resumes pumping life as if it just remembered that it has to.
My brain rushes to regenerate my whole body, preparing for the incoming threat.
My lungs take in air, send out blood, heat up my body, my internals function, and my muscular reflex.
I have to catch my breath from the chiaroscuro chaos between the silence of death and the outburst of life.
"Haa…… haa…… haa…… What was that!?"
"Ah…… Ah…… Guh……! ……Above us, Kurou! It's Cthulhu……!"
Al groans, struggling to catch her breath as well.
I look up as she told me.
The [mountain] covering the skies of Arkham City trembles.
Past the tentacles which look like the necks of dragons, there is…… a mouth? From it, a low and thunderous howl rumbles from the deepest layers of hell, no, from the very end of Other World.
The voice becomes an echo that drowns out every other sound in the World and makes Arkham City tremble.
I deploy a defensive barrier and lay out a mental shield for my spirit as well.
If I hadn't, both my body and soul might have been minced into dust and sand.
The towering cluster of skyscrapers turn to dust and crumbles away.
A speaker catches on fire and explodes.
Ruri hangs on desperately to her fleeting consciousness.
If I let go of my consciousness here---- I don't think I'll ever come back again, she thought. She opens her eyes and looks around.
The operators had their faces turned pale and so shocked that they couldn't twitch even a finger. Even Sonya is crouching down and throwing up.
This was far from the worst of it.
Screaming breaks out in various places, and these screams circulate for this cosmic horror.
Guards and workers collapse, one after another, some of them never manage to get up again. Furthermore, the hearts of half of them had stopped functioning completely.
One security guard did not let out a single cry, but looking like he'd just been set free, raises his gun to his mouth and without warning pulls the trigger.
Several guards with the exact same expression follow suit after him. It was truly a scene from hell.
Even though they're protected by magic spells, other floors must have sustained damage too.
The underground shelter suffered a critical blow from just a lone roar.
"……This…… This is what we're fighting against……"
Ruri finally feels that she truly understands the full weight of her grandfather's despair.
"Oh my…… It's already begun. Heh, heh, heh…… This is intense…… I pissed myself a little."
"This is bad…… This is really bad. If Cthulhu becomes fully active, this world will disappear like a fleeting dream……!"
"……My god (************)."
I let slip a joke that was so unfunny you couldn't even smirk at it in my own convenience.
Maybe it's not fully awakened yet, as Cthulhu's movements seem slow and clumsy.
But there isn't a single moment to waste.
We have to hurry…… We have to do something……
But how?
Before a god, humans are too puny of an existence.
……Isn't it pointless, no matter what we do or how we struggle?
Despair spreads its roots inside me like a disease.
"Get a hold of yourself, Kurou! When his heart breaks, a magician is dead! You still have things to protect!"

Here, Nyarlathotep bestows the final pages of Al Azif to Daijuuji Kurou for Demonbane and the avatar of Cthulhu to be on the same battle-ring, this also speaks of the qualtative difference of those on the apex of humanity to genuine gods.

Leica Crusade's Route - Chapter 14 said:
「そう。君達はクトゥルーと……旧支配者と戦わねばならない」
「だったら僕のやるべき事は、デモンベインとクトゥルーとを、同じ土俵(リング)に上げる事さ。ほら……」
ナイアさんの内より、魔力が溢れ、弾ける。そして。
「――――ッ!?」
俺もアルも、思わず息を呑んだ。
ナイアさんの周囲を舞う、無数の紙切れ。
いくら何でも見紛うはずがない。これは――
「アルのページ!?」
「そう。アルから抜け落ちた、これが最後の断章(ページ)」
「内容は……外なる神々に関する記述かな? これで君は完全に復元されるはずさ」

Before going next, please note from the very first quote about magic that an aspect of Nyarlathotep exists as the infinite darkness that spans from the domain of mortals to beyond the domain of gods, to serve for the context of the quotes below.

Al Azif's Route - Chapter 13 said:
その瞬間、俺の意識は闇に堕ちた。
闇黒。
完全な無明の闇。
纏わりつく、粘つく闇の中に、俺は浮かんでいる。
沈んでいる。
墜ちている。
昇っている。
いずれの感覚も正しくはなかった。
無理に喩えるとするなら、それは何か異常な角度、三次元に生きる存在には、認識出来ない在り得ざる角度へと、進んでいるようだった。
この異常な闇は何処まで続くのだろうか。
いつまで続くのだろうか。
分からない。
此処は空間も時間も理解できない領域だ。
何もかもが鎖されている。
光も音も空気も気配も生も死も創造も破滅も刹那も永劫も。
俺は、混沌の闇に囚われている。
人智を超えた混沌の中で、俺の意識は朽ちてゆく。
理解を超える異形は、人の魂を犯すのだ。
それでも、俺は必死で自らを繋ぎ止める。
此処で消滅するワケにはいかないという意志が、唯一、俺を支えていた。
そして苛烈な闘いの果てに――
闇の中に、突然、一粒の光が生まれた。
光を求めて、手を伸ばす。
光の正体は、匣、だった。
不均整な容の、匣の隙間から、僅かに光が零れている。
伸ばした手は、あっさりと、匣に触れた。
蓋が独りでに開き、中身が覗ける。
それは……異様な物体だった。
7本の支柱に支えられた、黒い結晶体。
不揃いの平面によって構成された多面体に、まるで血管のような紅い線が走っている。
それは明らかに鉱物でありながら、同時に脈動する生命の生々しさを兼ね揃えていた。
光は、その結晶体より発せられていた。
蓋が開けられた事で光が爆裂する。
異形じみた光だった。そうとしか表現のしようがなかった。
光は悶え狂いつつ乱舞し、俺を呑み込んでしまう。
狂った光と闇の中で、異形の聲を聴く。
祝詞の様な呪詛の様な異界の言葉――いや、それは解読できない、人間の理解を超えた、異形に棲まうもの共の聲だ。
だが異形の呪文は、やがて意味の解かる言葉へと変わっていく。
聲が、告げた。
俺たちは、同時に呟いた。
「輝く(Shining)……」
「トラペゾヘドロン(Trapezohedron)……だと?」
「――然り!」

"--------!?"
Al suddenly jerks, as though she's been hit with an electric shock.
I don't know what just happened.
I have no idea what's going on----but I can hear a voice.
A horribly inhuman voice is echoing inside my mind.
"Now…… Kurou-kun and Al Azif, you will show me."
"The sorcerer who has been forged in the dark flow of Time, and the ultimate grimoire in the fullness of its might! Show me your power!"
"This time! This time you will please me!"
"Wha……!?"
And then my mind is cast into darkness.
Darkness.
An absolute Darkness that is devoid of Light.
Inside the stingy, clinging Darkness, I'm floating.
I am sinking.
I am falling.
I am climbing.
No, those sensations are all wrong.
If I were forced to illustrate it in some way, it'd be like I'm proceeding through some sort of otherworldly angle, an impossible angle that beings that exists in the three dimensions can't hope to recognize.
How far does this otherworldly Darkness lead?
How long will it going to last?
I don't know.
This is the domain where Space and Time are incomprehensible.
Everything is closed off.
Light, sound, air, presence, life, death, creation, destruction, transience, eternity.
I am trapped in the Darkness of Chaos.
Faced with Chaos beyond human understanding, my consciousness is falling apart.
This unimaginable Other is violating one man's soul.
Even so, I struggle to hold the pieces of myself together.
The only thing keeping me whole is my will that I mustn't be extinguished in this place.
And at the end of my desperate battle is----
Suddenly, a particle of light was born in the darkness.
I reach out to it, seeking for the light.
The true identity of the light was a box.
From the gaps in the box, of the asymmetrical container, a tiny bit of light is seeping.
My oustretched hand touches the box easily.
The lid swings open on its own, revealing me its contents.
Inside is…… something utterly bizarre.
A black crystal held in place by seven supports.
A polyhedron with many irregular flat surfaces, and red lines running across it like blood vessels.
Although it is clearly mineral in substance, it also seems to be pulsating like a living thing.
The light is emanating from this crystal.
The light explodes with the lid opened.
It was a light tained with the Other.
I can only describe it that way.
The light dances madly in disorder, while writhing in agony as it swallows me.
Surrounded by the insane storm of Light and Darkness, I hear an otherworldly voice.
It speaks some sort of otherworldly words like a prayer, or perhaps a curse----no, its words are those of the strange entities that are impossible to decipher and exist beyond human reason.
But eventually the otherworldly chanting soon turns into words that I could make sense out of it.
"The Shining……"
"Trapezohedron…… you say?"
"----Indeed!"

The final part of the third quote has Nyarlathotep told the truth of the world he will arrive to as a god is [Chaos], and as seen by Daijuuji Kurou (alongside Al Azif) traversing across the neverending darkness to arrive to the Shining Trapezohedron. He was moving through the "darkness of chaos", a realm of incomprehensible time and space, that binds even all things such as light, sound, air, presence, creation, destruction, moment and eternity, which sounds like the Khaos that predates the formation of the cosmos.

As gods in Demonbane Mythos are genuine divine beings and the very essence of Nyarlathotep is [Chaos] and is also described as a neverending abyss or infinite darkness, an aspect shown by Nyarlathotep to Daijuuji Kurou. While Nyarlathotep can also reach to Shining Trapezohedron, but was unable to touch this artefact created by the Elder Gods, hence, the Shining Trapezohedron being a flash of light amidst the endless darkness. However, the essence of Nyarlathotep is vastly greater than these simplified description, think these are merely minor aspects of an Outer God.

In short,
  • The abyss of magic is an unending darkness that leads a magician to higher perception to witness the real form of the universe as they go deeper until they arrive to the bottom as a stop before breaking to the next deeper and endless abyss that is the domain of gods.
  • The venture into the abyss allows a magician to observe higher and deeper universes and worlds, as Daijuuji Kurou was able to overcome the terror of Dunwich Horror, see a far distant world, a far deeper universe to peer into the domain of gods to receive the final fragments of Al Azif, due to Nyarlathotep judges him as ready to go beyond than a mortal.
  • It goes without saying the most powerful magicians have arrived to the bottom or even peered their way into the bottom rung of domain of gods, i.e, the likes of Daijuuji Kurou, Master Therion and Ennea (Nero) that is beyond the comprehension of time and space and that binds all fundamental dualities of the world.
  • Yet, as unfathomable as the abyss of magic, the world of mortals is incomparably inferior the world of gods. A single gaze from a dormant avatar of a god can drive Daijuuji Kurou who has made his babystep to the domain of gods to nearly be annihilated.
  • A Demonbane with a complete Al Azif can only stand on the same battle-ring as a dormant avatar of Cthulhu, though it is suggested by Nyarlathotep the more they can tap into their potential, the more favorable they are against a Great Old One, even as a dormant avatar.
  • An aspect of Nyarlathotep spans the infinite darkness of magic in the world of mortals to the divine darkness of the world of gods, even across realms that is beyond the comprehension of space and time, and fundamental dualities of the world.

In DYN Freaks, a group of humans tainted by the Artefacts, magical items that contain the Colors of gods can acquire paranormal abilities and powers. There are a total of thirteen Freaks, where the most powerful is Yoguruma Mugen who has the Eye of Yog-Sothoth, the ability to control space and time, causality, story manipulation and setting manipulation. The bulk of this section will be on Yoguruma Mugen, the creator and destroy of DYN World and is the most important character of DYN Freaks overall.

The ambigious canonical status of Nitro+ Blasterz does leave some uncertainty to use the feats from there, even if Yoguruma Mugen did copy the tricks of Elder Gods to create her idea of Final Universe, even if it was said to be a "pseudo-universe. The "無限無窮無尽の汎宇宙" from Nitro+ Blasterz will be left hanging on the void and the coming part will explain how come Nitro+ Blasterz receives so much doubt.

ダイン・フリークス SS said:
[SIDE: ?]
■■■■■=■■■■■■
世界の創まらない前。
波動(ハドウ)の波濤(ハドウ)の霧の奥にて独白:
はじまりはない。おわりはない。
因はなく、果はない。存在せず、しかし無ではない。
すなわち全にして一。一にして全。
故に——定義せねばならない。
全にして一、一にして全なるものに、暫定的な自己同一性(アイデンティティ)を。
そう、(一人称)は(一人称)にならなければならない。
(一人称)には願いがあるのだのだから。
その願いを絶対の指標として、(一人称)は(一人称)を定義する。
(一人称)は——

■■■■■=■■■■■■
Before the creation of the world.
The monologue in the depths of the fog of waves within waves:
There exists not the beginning. There exists not the ending.
There exists not cause, there exists not effect. There is nothing exists, yet it is not emptiness.
In short, the All-in-One and the One-in-All.
Therefore --- it must be defined.
There must be a temporary identity given to the being that is All-in-One and One-in-All.
Yes, (I)* must become .
For (I) has a wish.
Through that wish as the absolute index, (I) defines (I).
(I) am ---

*The Japanese for (I) is (一人称)aka "first-person pronoun" as (I) has not defined oneself as Yoguruma Mugen yet and exists as a transcendent being predates all that IS and IS NOT, hence, there is not a pronoun yet as such a concept has yet to be defined by (I)

[SIDE: Y]
寄車むげん=無限なる色彩。
世界の中心と世界の涯にて独白:
寄車むげんは寄車むげんを定義する。
寄車むげん、無限なる色彩。
寄車むげん、無限少女。
寄車むげん、絶対探偵。
寄車むげん、迷宮破り。
寄車むげん、虐殺ウロボロス。
寄車むげん、レディー·セリオン。
寄車むげん、瑜伽卒塔波(ヨーガ・ストゥーバ)の女神......
次に。
寄車むげんは世界を定義する。寄車むげんは世界を認識する。
寄車むげんは世界を選別する。寄車むげんは世界を裁定する。
そして寄車むげんは、寄車むげんの定義する世界に、寄車むげんとして顕現する。
【きしし】
寄車むげんは世界を嘲笑う。寄車むげんは世界を尊ばない。
寄車むげんにとって世界は、願いにたどり着くための、手段に過ぎない。
たとえ何度、世界を滅びようと——何度、世界を滅ぼそうと——願いを遂げる。
寄車むげんはそれを、寄車むげんの存在理由を定義したのだから。

Yoguruma Mugen = Infinite Chromata.
The monologue from the center of the world and the end of the world:
Yoguruma Mugen defines Yoguruma Mugen.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Infinite Chromata.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Girl of Infinity.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Absolute Detective.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Breaker of Labyrinth.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Ouroboros of Massacre.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Lady Therion.
Yoguruma Mugen is the Goddess of Yoga Stupa…
Next.
Yoguruma Mugen defines the world. Yoguruma Mugen perceives the world.
Yoguruma Mugen organizes the world. Yoguruma Mugen arbitrates the world.
And, Yoguruma Mugen manifests as Yoguruma Mugen in the world defined by Yoguruma Mugen.
[Kishishi]
Yoguruma Mugen mocks the world. Yoguruma Mugen disrespects the world.
For Yoguruma Mugen, the world is nothing but a mean to reach for its wish.
No matter how many times the world was destroyed, how many times it has to destroy the world --- its wish will come true.
For Yoguruma Mugen defined that as the purpose of Yoguruma Mugen's existence.

As can be seen, the DYN World starts with only a transcendent and transdualistic identity-less (I) aka the primal state of Yoguruma Mugen predates before all things of existence and nonexistence, and because (I) exists that the precreation of the cosmos was "not" emptiness but (I) is still the identity-less All-in-One and One-in-All that would define and create the first identity for the notion of pronoun to exist.

When Yoguruma Mugen finishes to define herself, she then "definies", "perceives", "organizes" and "arbitrates" the world, hence, everything exists and made to be because of the Yoguruma Mugen predates the world, only when she manifests as herself in the world that comes her signature laughter, which signifies her absolute transcendence over the world, for defining its logical framework and everything after.

Since Vortex Blaster was now an outsider arrives to DYN World instead of being a major pillar of the setting from the start, it is likely now the origin of the destroyed infinite universes was done by Yoguruma Mugen as sacrifices to the birth of Azana Hatsumi to become the substitute of Azathoth to recreate the world and stand against the Vortex Blaster, which was an unsuccessful attempt ended with the destruction DYN World.

A thing to prove that cyclic creation and destruction was when Sphinx as Thousand Faces were surprised to enter a classroom space owned by Yoguruma Mugen since he was "undefined", and to see innumerable of corpses of himself with only a moment to ponder and claim it was the works of Yoguruma Mugen upon seeing her, who told Sphin to exit the stage now that Azana has "awoken" for the birth of a new universe.

Sphinx was a native of DYN World, and he was destroyed many times to indicate the DYN World was also destroyed and rebuilt many times, as Yoguruma Mugen was waiting for Azana Hatsumi to become Twilight Gold to end the "stage" (by pointing him to the entrance door of the "classroom"), this would explain the scenary of destroyed parallel universes that Azana Hatsumi saw upon entering Throne of Azathoth.

i.imgur.com/qwppurP.png
i.imgur.com/w5NWv80.png
i.imgur.com/vcFOtud.png
i.imgur.com/IOyi8NL.png

This means the cycle of destruction and creation of DYN World was regulated by Yoguruma Mugen since "D" was made as an outsider. Hence, [∞-2] (when Azana Hatsumi acquires self-consciousness) and the the [∞-1] (DYN Freaks) was not a timer until "D" arrives to specific universe, but a countdown until the awakening of Azana Hatsumi as failed worlds were destroyed by Yoguruma Mugen.

We also have the demise of an unknown Crow in DYN World that has a more gruesome ending than even the dead Crow in an unknown parallel universe, or how an unknown Narukami Chikage was preparing for his final battle (likely an iteration where Azana Hatsumi remains as a human, and some parts of his monologue was referring to Azana Hatsumi) to reinforce the DYN World has been repeated, destroyed and rebuilt many and infinitute of times.

ダイン・フリークス SS said:
[SIDE: D]
鴉(クロウ)=世界最後の魔術師(マギウス)。
生命活動停止秒前。高速思考による最期の独白:
魔を断つ剣は、折れた。
"D"は敗れた。二基の盾(シールド)は砕かれ、獅子の心臓(コル・レオニス)は抉られた。
"D"を駆る俺も似たようなものだ。魔術を編もうにも舌がない、というより顎ごと千切れてしまった。そもそも肺が潰れてて呼吸さえできないのだが。
無事なのは——俺も、"D"も——この右手くらいのものだ。
あらゆる敵を——たとえそれが神であろうとも——滅ぼす、無限の熱を宿す右手。
手を、伸ばす。
だが、伸ばした手は、ついに届くことはなく。
終わる。この命を潰える。魔を断つ剣を失った世界ごと。
そう、"D"を——唯一の守護神を失った世界は、邪神によって蚕食される。もはや救いは、無い。
だが最期に抱くのは、絶望ではない。無念ではない。
——滅ぼしてやる。
邪神の血の一滴、細胞の一片、この宇宙の何処にもその存在、認めてなるものか。
俺の最期の思考は、憎悪。尽きせぬ憎悪。底のない虚無の冷たさも、憎悪が生み出す無限の熱には叶わない。
ならば俺は戦えよう。たとえ命尽きて、世界が終わろうと。
この憎悪が、俺を敵の元へと届けてくれる。伸ばしたこの手が、いつか届く。
根絶やしにしてやる。この右手で、縊り殺してくれる。
次こそは。次こそは必ず。
たとえ何度、世界を滅びようと——何度、世界を滅ぼそうと——魔を断つ剣、それが俺の存在理由なのだから。

Crow = the last magius on the world.
This is his final monologue at highspeed thought seconds before the cessation of his lifesigns:
The sword that smites evil has been broken.
"D" has lost. Its two shields were shattered and its Cor Leonis has been gouged.
It goes the same to I, who was piloting "D". I tried to cast magic, but I had no tongue, rather, my jaw was torn off. I could not even breathe with my lung pierced.
The only thing is still intact, for myself and "D" --- is only our right hand.
The right hand dwells infinite heat that destroys all enemies --- even God itself.
I extend my right hand.
Yet, the extending hand never reaches.
It is the end. This life is done. Alongside with this world lost the sword that smites evil.
Indeed. The world lost its only protector, "D", will be devoured by the Evil God. The salvation does not exist.
What I hold out to the end, was not despair nor regret.
I will destroy---.
Like I would acknowledge a drop of blood, a single cell or even the existence of the Evil God anywhere in this universe.
My last thought was hatred. The endless hatred. The coldness of the endless abyss cannot match the infinite heat of hatred.
I will fight, regardless if I lost my life or the world comes to an end.
This hatred will carry me to my enemy. This extending hand will reach you someday.
I will eradicate, I will strangle you with this right hand.
The next time. The next time for sure.
No matter how many times the world was destroyed, how many times I have destroy the world --- For that is the purpose of my existence as the sword that smites evil.

[SIDE: N]
鳴神千影=ナイトカオス。
渾沌大殲(カオティック・ウォー)。最終決戦前。月に見上げて独白:
俺には、何も無い。
貌も無いもの。混沌。それが俺なのだから。
何もない俺の中に、輝ける何かなどあるはずもなく。
嗚呼——だからこそ、俺にとっては。
あなた方と過ごした日々は、目がくらむほどにまぶしくて、あたたかい、太陽のような一時でした。
だから、もう、いい。
何もない自分を恥じるのをやめた。混沌たるこの身を嘆くのをやめた。
俺は再び貌を失い、そして戻れない。この太陽の記憶もまた混沌に還るのだろう。
かまわない。この輝く世界を守れる、それで、いい。
ただ少し、憧れていただけなのだ。自ら輝きを放つ、あなた方に。
この世界の何処にも、輝きを持たない俺の居場所はない。この世界はあなた方のための世界なのだ。
【化身(アヴァタール):咆吼者(ハウラー)】
混沌の仮面が顕れる。これを被れば、俺は無貌の神となる。月に吼えるだけの怪物となる。
そして奴を道連れに混沌へと還る。この輝ける世界を、 穢させたりはしない。
【——変神(トランジション)】
嗚呼——だけど、願わくば。
俺自身は輝きを持たないけど、太陽の輝きを反射して輝くあの月のように。
俺の祈りが、せめて朝が来るまでの闇、あなたの夜道を明るく照らしますように。
そしてあなた方の生きる世界のすべてが、清らかなエーテルで満たされますように。

Narukami Chikage = Night Chaos.
The monologue when viewing the moon before the final showdown that is Chaotic War:
I have nothing.
I am faceless, chaos. For that is myself.
There is nothing a trace of light inside me, who has nothing.
I hold --- Therefore, to myself.
The days I spent with you were exceedingly bright and warm like the sun.
Hence, it is good.
I stopped from being ashamed for having nothing. I stopped lamenting this body of chaos.
I again lost my face and cannot return. The memory of the sun will also return to chaos.
I did not mind. I am content that I can protect this shining world.
Still, I do have a bit of lingering to you who can shine by yourself.
There is nowhere for myself who is without light on this world. This world exists only for you.
[Avatar: Howler]
The Mask of Chaos manifests. I will become the Faceless God upon wearing this. I will become a monster that can only roar when the moon comes.
And, I will also return to chaos together with the monster. I will not pollute this shining world.
[Transition---]
I howl --- Even so, with this hope.
I might be without light, but I yearn to become like that moon that shines by reflecting the light from the sun.
May my prayer to brighten your night, at least until the morning comes.
And, may the world you live be blessed with pure ether.

Another evidence of Yoguruma Mugen being qualitatively superior to the DYN World, was her Innerverse that acts as higher world that can perceive and house the multiverse (and its Sea of Ether since a Freak hailed from an alternate world of Dra+Koi) where the world is nothing but a chessboard, which should be still vastly inferior to her "classroom" realm since Sphinx as Thousand Faces was trapped inside there, meanwhile, a Base Sphinx easily enters the Innerverse and plays the chessgame there with Yoguruma Mugen.

i.imgur.com/3NvKCEb.png
i.imgur.com/KfS2abp.png
i.imgur.com/cgGwdlI.png
i.imgur.com/9NQnmTX.png
i.imgur.com/KOiLzWG.png
i.imgur.com/a7sEQBr.png
i.imgur.com/uMEQ5ox.png

As Nero of Anticross in Zanma Taisen, Yoguruma Mugen is likely on the same league as Ennea and Master Therion.

Azana Hatsumi is the substitute of Azathoth that possesses the Artefact - [Twilight Gold] or the Cosmos itself, she rivals or surpasses even Yoguruma Mugen since she can remake the world and everything destroyed by Vortex Blaster. As confirmed by Sphinx, her natural state is the creator resides in the ultimate center of chaos that transcends time and space.

Moreover, before even awakening as Twilight Gold, she was able to arrive to the center of the universe where nothing exists to see a vacant Throne of Azathoth since its heir has yet to come, and she would also come across the final days of a destroyed parallel universe, where a parallel Narukami Chikage fell before an unknown opponent shown by Yoguruma Mugen.

i.imgur.com/DmdQMTp.png
i.imgur.com/vhxsfMx.png
i.imgur.com/dzFVkGR.png
i.imgur.com/4ktHG0B.png
i.imgur.com/FUxXHGz.png
i.imgur.com/fLxZ8OW.png
i.imgur.com/zSYU60s.png
i.imgur.com/KIauFhq.png
i.imgur.com/YxDNope.png
i.imgur.com/YTNSxSr.png
i.imgur.com/pDH3scx.png
i.imgur.com/FlMzXN6.png

As stated by Yoguruma Mugen, the place was "the end of the end of the world", "the final universe" and the "last twilight", of which the first is the most significant, as where Yoguruma defines and creates the world is "the end of the world", yet Throne of Azathoth resides in "the end of the end of the world" that is even more fundamental, Yoguruma Mugen and Azana Hatsumi being here indicate how vastly superior they are to the cosmology.

i.imgur.com/adGEicG.png
i.imgur.com/skXFzT4.png
i.imgur.com/qjL0HAq.png
i.imgur.com/eNCEYFu.png
i.imgur.com/qLYByxt.png
i.imgur.com/cJ5d1ES.png
i.imgur.com/YokUMgi.png

i.imgur.com/F2yrgO7.png
無い
何も無い
ここには何も無い
――いいえ
きこえるフルートの音色
Nothing.
There's nothing.
There's nothing here.
----No.
I can hear the tone of a flute.

i.imgur.com/wy720kZ.png
ここはどこ?
これはどこ?
ここは――
ここは宇宙の中心
誰?
どこにいるの?
瞳を凝らして
Where is this place?
What is this place?
This place----
This place is the nucleus of the cosmos.
Who's there?
Where are you from?
Look closely.

i.imgur.com/Zoe33eW.png
これは――
玉座
揺籃
なんのための?
だれのための?
アザトース
だけど…
This is----
A Throne
A Cradle
For what?
For whom?
Azathoth.
Yet…

i.imgur.com/Av73Rv9.png
だれもいない
There is no one there.

i.imgur.com/zNGTmro.png
此処は世界の涯の涯
終の黄昏
最後の宇宙
……むーちゃん
何の話をしていろの?
他の平行宇宙同様
この宇宙もいずれ全てが渦動破壊に飲み込まれ
無に還る
死闘苦闘
悲嘆苦痛
想い願い
祈り決意
何も残りはしない
このままじゃ
この世界が消える…?
だけどもし
This is the ends of the end of the world.
The final twilight.
The last universe.
……Muu-chan, what are you talking about?
Like other parallel universes, all of this universe, too, will eventually be swallowed by the vortex of destruction and returned to the void.
Desperate and bitter struggles. Grief and pain. Thoughts and wishes. Prayers and resolves.
There will be nothing left.
If it keeps going like this,
will the world gonna disappear?
However, if.

i.imgur.com/DNNTo1b.png
初未が滅びを拒絶し世界の理不尽を打倒すると願うのならば
造物主アザトースの権能をもって宇宙のすべてを創り変えると良い
私が……?
そんな……世界を変えてしまうほどの力があるって……
そんな力が私にあるっていうの?
ああ
If you (Hatsumi) wish to deny the destruction and overthrow the unjust of the world,
then with the power of Azathoth the Creator, you will be able to remake all things in the cosmos.
I can……?
There is such a power…… that could change the world……
Do I have that kind of power?
Yes.

i.imgur.com/9Hwtqay.png

言っただろう? 人間ではなくなるって
もう後戻りはできない
たとえ細胞の一片まで邪神に侵され魂の全てを喪おうと
阿坐名初未は万物の魔王として
渦動破壊神に滅ぼされた宇宙を創り変えなければならない

I told you, didn't I? That you'd longer be human.
There's no going back.
Even if every single piece of your cell is ravaged by Evil God and you lose all of your soul.
Azana Hatsumi, as the Daemon-Sultan of All Creation.
You must recreate the universes that have been annihilated by the Vortex Blaster.

Narukami Chikage as Ultharathotep can be counted of the same league, though him being an Elder God is questionable as all Elder Gods fought and destroyed by Vortex Blaster before the creation of DYN World, and neither Zanma Taisen acknowledges his status as an Elder God as all Elder Gods are destroyed long ago. Worse, Narukami Chikage only becomes this avatar via Transition instead of the ascension we would have seen, and he was still alive in Zanma Taisen despite Elder Gods do not exist in the new universe.

Yoguruma Mugen did describe Ultharathotep as a being does not exist, the universe does allow a "Good God" to exist and neither Sphinx recognizes Ultharathotep as an avatar. Yoguruma Mugen also recycled the description of Elder God and said "the creator" desires for the return of heroes. Hence, Ultharathotep was likely created by Azana Hatsumi as a Quasi-God modelled after the original Elder Gods, than being a geniune Elder God. Because Dream of Azathoth is the Akashic Record and she is the new Azathoth to access that knowledge as a natural fact.

i.imgur.com/aITfwMT.png
i.imgur.com/KW1sO1h.png
i.imgur.com/6bEeeNQ.png
i.imgur.com/4cuROpC.png
i.imgur.com/aRlO7Lx.png
i.imgur.com/NchOJgH.png
i.imgur.com/wo4L7Z8.png
i.imgur.com/F8MOFzU.png
i.imgur.com/yJ1MMkW.png
i.imgur.com/s1Rk3mr.png
i.imgur.com/wSc9QiN.png
i.imgur.com/xWXudD4.png

Azana Hatsumi claims herself as the the Demiurge, likely the original conception from Plato's Timaeus to denote the highest and transcendent being, who fashions the universe from the eternal archetypes, this fits her status as the creator and most transcendental being of the world.

Plato's Timaeus (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
The Demiurge
God, Western Concepts of | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

As we know, the gods (or at least evil gods) in Demonbane Mythos are said to be similar Plato's Theory of Forms, of which the forms seen by mortals and magicians are merely phantom projections from their true being beyond perception of lower beings (akin to the archetypes in Lovecraftian Mythos, since they were based from the same concept) and Azathoth being the allfather of Outer Gods (as they were made from his dream) shares some similarity of the relationship between Demiurge and Eternal Archetypes.

In short,
  • (I) is a transcendent nondualistic being predates all that is existence and nonexistence in the precreation of the cosmos that is beginning-less, ending-less, cause-less and effect-less, only because (I) exists that the precreation of the cosmos is "not" emptiness.
  • (I) creates and the defines for first identity in the world to the identity-less (I).
  • (I) becomes [Yoguruma Mugen] as the first identity, who from the center and the end of the world defines and creates countless identities, attributes and qualities for oneself.
  • [Yoguruma Mugen] defines, perceives, arranges and arbritrates the world after and its "setting" of multiverse, likely all definitions, laws of the world, time, space and amongst other things are from this being.
  • [Yoguruma Mugen] manifests and defines oneself as Yoguruma Mugen in her "setting" and world.
  • Yoguruma Mugen is likely responsible for the destruction of the infinite multiverse as sacrifices to create a vessel to be a substitute for Azathoth, and this is likely not the first time she destroyed and remade everything.
  • In fact, the reaction of Sphinx upon seeing the countless corpses of himself as something done by Yoguruma Mugen, who tells him to "exit the stage" since his work is done, the origin story of [∞-2] and the meaning of [∞-1] being a countdown to the awakening of Azana Hatsumi might indicate the DYN World has been destroyed and rebuilt for infinity of times by Yoguruma Mugen until the advent of Twilight Gold.
  • The Innerverse of Mugen is a minor trait that Yoguruma Mugen possesses, which is a higher realm of existence where she can perceive and control all of the DYN World on a chessboard and it can be argued this Innerverse is likely to house the multiverse due to Yoguruma Mugen's nature.
  • The Innerverse of Mugen is but one of many realms of Yoguruma Mugen, as while Sphinx can easily enter and exit the Innerverse, there are realms that Sphinx at his strongest was unable to escape from.
  • Azana Hatsumi is substitute of Azathoth as Twilight Gold, she holds the power to restore and remake the universe and resides in the ultimate center of chaos beyond time and space as her natural state of being.
  • Azana Hatsumi would arrive to Throne of Azathoth, the center of the universe where nothing even exists and where Yoguruma Mugen shows her a vision of a destroyed parallel universe.
  • Throne of Azathoth is "the end of the end of the world" superior to "the end of the world" that is also the center of the world, where [Yoguruma Mugen] creates and defines the world, the setting and oneself. This indicates how superior is the level of existence of Azana Hatsumi and Yoguruma Mugen to the world itself as they surpass even the "end of the world" from which all were defined and created.
  • Narukami Chikage as Ultharathotep was more or less on the same level, but his existence as an [Elder God] is called into question, perhaps he was not true Elder God and simply a godlike being created by Azana Hatsumi based on the image of Elder Gods.
  • Ultharathotep is a god never exists in the universe, this indicates Azana Hatsumi can create impossible and nonexistent beings, for as Twilight Gold, her will can bend the very principle of the universe.
  • Azana Hatsumi claims to be the Demiurge, as the one from Plato's Timaeus, being the most transcendent being who fashions the universe.
  • The powerscaling can go to Master Therion, Ennea, Daijuuji Kurou, Al Azif and Etheldreda, due to Yoguruma Mugen as the Nero of new Anticross.

TLDR The Tiering Suggestion for some characters:
  • (I)/[Yoguruma Mugen]/Yoguruma Mugen = ?
  • Narukami Chikage as Ultrathotep = ?
  • Azana Hatsumi as Twilight Gold = ?
EDIT: On hold until Demonbane Mythos' Cosmology Revision is finished.

Last edited:
I have decided to post all of my content for Demonbane in this thread until @Mugen_no_Setsuna's revision thread is finished, may this thread will serve as a new place for discussion on Demonbane Mythos' weaker characters after that.

duzjPucJGGnRXSnWJjEi4W-970-80.jpg.webp

About a Huge Universe:

In the Cosmic Fight between Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis, some of the earliest casualties in the fight were the Huge Universe, a universe where the two Super Deus Machinas with mass and energy to destroy whole universes were less than a single molecule, the Slow Universe where flow of time was so heavy that the two Super Deus Machinas can barely move with time manipulation ability and Dead Universe, where two Super Deus Machinas cease to exist and fight as nonexistence beings.

It does not sound anything impressive from a glance, but as always, some deeper analysis will help greatly for the context.

In the Cosmic Fight between Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis was known as an epic showdown that inflicts massive destruction and creation throughout the multiverse before their ascension to Hyperdimension and deleted from reality by Nyarlathotep. However, Cosmic Fight was more than a simple multiversal battle, as what contributes its scale is the nature of countless universes as casualties, with known major examples are some of the earliest victims as collateral damage.

Chapter 4 - Cosmic Fight said:
そして――
彼らが飛ばされたのは、巨大な宇宙だった。
宇宙を崩壊させるほどの質量とエネルギーを持っていたはずの二体の鬼械神(デウス・マキナ)が、ここでは分子のひとつにも満たない存在なのだった。
ビリヤードの玉のように互いに衝突し暴れ回る気体分子を避けながら、両者は超威力の術式を撃ち合った。

Next----
They were sent to a huge universe.
The two Deus Machinas that should have the mass and energy to destroy whole universes were less than a single molecule in this place.
While avoiding gas molecules that collide with another in frenzy like billiard balls, the two unleashed immensely powerful techniques to another.

A casual glance will not tell much of the severity and significance of the destruction of this universe, but deeper analysis will give very mindblowing number. Moreso if you can digest the information of a common universe in the mortal world in Demonbane Mythos to have more grasp on the scale of such feat.

Before going, I would to remind that both Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis have destroyed several universes before arriving to the Huge Universe (Hyperdimension Section in Cosmology). The Baseline Universe, the Universe of Unknown Nebulae and the Universe of Strange Colors, the next surpasses the last in spacetime structure for being able to endure larger and stronger assaults from two Super Deus Machinas that were also growing stronger for passing moments to match up their rival.

What does Avogadro Constant say about a molecule?
The amount of substances or elementary entities (atoms, molecules, ions) within any object or sample is ~ 6,022*10^23 particles per mole of unit, this applies to gaseous samples due to a mole of gas always contains ~ 6,022*10^23 gas molecules.

If there is an equivalent of a ballon of mole of unit in Huge Universe, that ballon would house about a septillion entities surpass creators and destroyers of multiverse-sized universes.

Moreover, both Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis that can many universes via sheer mass and energy were less than a molecule, and an atom is often described as a collection of two or more atoms held by chemical bond. A molecule has mostly empty space despite being immensely larger than an atom, as that creates space for atomic interaction, which can be said as an anology to how Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis were fighting as both are less than a single molecule.

In short, I am saying that Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis were about the size or the equivalent of an atom in Huge Universe.

The Observable Universe is estimated to have anywhere from many quinvigintillion (10^78) to tens of sexvigintillion (10^81) atoms.
How Many Atoms Are There in the Universe?
If Huge Universe has its equivalent of Observable Universe, that specific region of spacetime can have a supermassive number of entities comparable to creators and destroyers of universes.

Which is not even the end, as the most common universes have infinite and eternal spacetime.

Zanma Taisei Prologue said:
i.imgur.com/92pWW1C.png

深遠。
深淵。
果て無い、限り無い星々の海。
この無限の虚空の遥か彼方、孤独の世界のすぐ裏側――
蠢く怪異の存在を、迫る脅威の存在を、誰が識る。
誰が識る。
人智を超え、狂気をも超えた領域で、世界と怪異は侵し合い、犯し合い、冒し合い、幾星霜――
それでもなお続く。
なお巡る。
未来永劫、
過去永劫。
そして現在、この瞬間もなお。

The Deep.
The Abyss.
The endless, limitless Sea of Stars.
The far reaches of the infinite void, the other side of a lonely world----
Who knows of the strange things that lurk there, the threat that approaches?
Who knows?
In a place beyond human knowledge, beyond insanity, the World and the Other violate, rape, defile each other----
Over and over again.
Still they continue.
Still they return.
Forever into the future, forever into the past.
And even now, at this very moment.

Al Azif's Route - Chapter 13 said:
i.imgur.com/mJLFNBA.png

深遠。
深淵。
果て無い、限り無い星々の海。
宇宙を漂っている。
最期に見る夢としては、少々色気に欠ける。
……何て、冷たい宇宙。
道理で寒い訳だ。
宇宙はこんなにも広く、
こんなにも孤独だ。
それに――
この無限の虚空の遥か彼方、孤独の世界のすぐ裏側――蠢く怪異の存在を、迫る脅威の存在を、誰が識る。誰が識る。
そう、邪悪に貪られている。
人智を超え、狂気をも超えた領域で、世界と怪異は侵し合い、犯し合い、冒し合い、幾星霜――それでもなお続く。なお巡る。未来永劫、過去永劫。
そう、無限の輪に囚われている。

The Deep.
The Abyss.
The endless, limitless Sea of Stars.
I am wandering in the Cosmos.
It does lack a bit of appeal as my final dream.
What a cold Cosmos...
It was logical to be cold.
The Cosmos was to vast,
And it was so lonely.
Moreover---
From beyond this infinite void (sky), the other side of this lonely world (sky) --- Who knows of the strange things that lurk there, the threat that approaches? Who knows?
Yes, it is being devoured by evil.
In a place beyond human knowledge, beyond insanity, the World and the Other violate, rape, defile each other.
Over and over again.
Still they continue.
Still they return.
Forever into the future, forever into the past.
Yes, it is being trapped within the Infinite Samsara.

Gunshin Kyoshuu - Chapter 1 - Duel in Space said:
虚無(きよむ)――あるいは〝虚夢(きよむ)〟と言うべきか。
人間の想像力を無限に希釈(きしやく)し、無そのものに等しくする無量の静謐(せいひつ)。
意志と生命の存在を許さぬ、圧倒(あっとう)的な無機の空間。
その背後には、幾(いく)千万の星々が小さな光を灯(とも)している。
至近距離(きより)から見るならば、それらのひとつひとつが、生命を創造し、あるいは灼(や)き滅(ほろ)ぼす、神の力の顕現(けんげん)だ。
だが、恒星(ほし)の命とて、永遠ではない。宇宙という果てなき虚無は、星々の輝(かがゃ)きすらも、やがては闇(やみ)の色に塗(ぬ)り込(こ)めようとする。
光と闇の戦いは、闇の勝利に終わる運命(さだめ)なのか。
……否(いな)!
〝否〟と叫(さけ)ぶその意志が、またひとつ、虚無の中に瞬(またた)く新たな光芒(ほし)を創造(つく)る。

Void----Or should it be "dream"?
The infinite tranquility akin to the embodiment of emptiness dilutes human's imagination to infinity.
The overwhelming inhospitable space forbids the existence of will and life.
On its background are the small shining lights from tens of millions of stars.
When looking from a close distance, each of those stars can create or even destroy life.
Yet, even the life of a star isn't eternal. The endless emptiness that is the universe would eventually drown even the light of the stars into pure darkness.
Is it providence that darkness is bound to emerge victorious in the battle of Light and Darkness?
……No!
The will which shouts against also forges yet another instantaneous light (star) amidst the emptiness.

As if this was not convincing enough, there is the Imaginary Number Catapult used as teleportation device for Demonbane and from the beginning, we have infinite coordinations and probabilities across spacetime, as the trio were plunged as abstract beings that exist across all spacetime to manifest into a single specific location.

In addition, the summoning of Demonbane via Imaginary Number Catapult converted the trio's existence throughout all across all points of space that are possible to exist, while Al manipulates quantum probability allows matter which can not exists at certain point exists and turning probability infinitely closer to zero into "1". From here, we can conclude that a single universe of Demonbane verse should consists of infinite possibilities.

i.imgur.com/cdGuchZ.png
i.imgur.com/h23Zm2E.png
i.imgur.com/bxezTK8.png
i.imgur.com/VaXMN4n.png
i.imgur.com/fAVkYGX.png

「それで……格納庫で異常事態が発生したと聞きましたが」
「はい。虚数展開カタパルトが稼動を始めています」
「……何故?まさか侵入者?」
「――不明です。施設のコントロールは完全に奪取されています。こちらからではモニタするのが精一杯です」
「電力を遮断しなさい。魔力炉の緊急停止を許可します」
「既にブレーカーが作動しとります。しかし、その……」
「カタパルトは格納庫内部の、まったく独立した動力源から電力の供給を受けとるんですわ」
「あ、有り得ないですわ! そんな大電力、一体どこから……」
「……デモンベイン本体です」
「!?」
「魔導回路を、捕捉しきれないほどの高密度情報が循環しています。機体が……稼働しているのです」
「そ、そんな……デモンベインは魔導書が無ければ、動かないのに。誰がどうやって……」
「虚数展開カタパルト、作動します!」
その表面に刻まれた魔法陣が輝き、やがて全体が眩い閃光を発した。
「――全ての構成元素が無限速度に到達しました。デモンベイン、偏在化します」
「反応が……消えた?」
「消えたのとは違います。虚数展開された物質は確率上の概念として、あらゆる空間に存在している状態でして……」
「ほら! 箱の中の猫と同じで」
「それで! 何処に行ったのですか!?」
「あっ、タキオンカウンター作動しましたです!」
「――選択された確率事象から出現位置が逆算できます。少々お待ちを」
「……くっ」
「うわぁぁぁぁぁっ!? ななな、何!? 何が起こってんだ!?」
空間が、歪んでいた。
目に映るもの全てが、捩れ、波打ち、渦を巻く。
立っている感覚が怪しい。揺れているようでもあり、回転しているようでもあり、はたまた逆さまに立っているようでもある。
自分の声すら近くから、遠くから、四方八方から聴こえてくる感じ。五感の全てがアベコベでデタラメで、確かな手掛かりが無い。
「えぇい、狼狽えるな見苦しい。ただの空間転移だ」
……空間転移だって?
確かにコレ、古典的なワープ描写っぽい感じがあるが。
「今『居る』我等を、こうして『居るかもしれなかった』空間総てに拡げた後、何処なりと指定した座標に『居た』事にする……」
「つまりは、そう云う意味だ」
「はあぁぁっ? 何だそりゃ? 全然、ワケ分かんねえよっ!?」
「お喋りは此処までだ。実空間に顕現するぞ」
「だから、もうちと分かりやすく……うおおおおおっ!?」
「よぉぉぉぉいっしょっと! ……ふー、よーやくハッチが開いたよ」
「おーい、ストーン君。無事かぁぁぁい?」
「……おお、生きていた生きていた。まったく頑丈だねぇ、君は」
「……伊達に鍛えてはおりませんので。それよりネス警部! 破壊ロボはどうしたでありますか!?」
「あー、さっきまではメタトロンと戦っていたみたいだが……今はどーしてるんだ?」
「何かを追っていたみたいだったが……ん?」
「何だぁ? また地響きがしやがる」
「……っ? 耳鳴りがしますが……」
「耳鳴りだって……?」
「んんん……?」
「逆算結果、来たで!」
「デモンベインの出現地点は、シティ58番区上空600メートル……って、破壊ロボットの間近やないか!?」
「えっ!?」
「何をするつもりなんですかぁぁぁっ!?」
何も無いはずの虚空に、たった今、途方にも無い質量の気配が生じた。
天を仰げば分かるだろう。
蜃気楼の如く、揺らめく月と――巨大な影。
揺らぐ影は徐々に色を増し、厚みを得て、存在を確固たるものにする。
「ををををををっ!?」
「何が起こっているのでありますか!?」
其処に在り得べからざる物質が、存在する無限小の可能性。限り無く『0』に近い確率が集積され、完全なる『1』を実現する。
巨大な何かが、強大な力を秘めた何かが、今、顕現しようとしていた。
「デモンベイン、実空間に事象固定化……衝撃波、来ますっ!」
「――――ッ!」
空間が、圧倒的質量に弾き飛ばされ、爆砕した。

"So…… I heard that something unusual is happening in the hangar."
"Yes. The imaginary expansion catapult is powering up."
"……Why? Can it be that someone's infiltrated?"
"----Unknown. We've completely lost control of that facility. The most we can do is use the monitors."
"Cut the power. I approve emergency shutdown of the magic reactor."
"We've already activated the breakers, but……"
"The catapult and hangar are receiving power from a completely independent source."
"T-that's impossible! Where could such power be coming from……?"
"……From Demonbane itself"
"!?"
"Information of a higher density than we can capture is cycling through its magic circuits. The machine…… has activated."
"T-that's…… Demonbane can't move without a grimoire. Who…… how……"
"The Imaginary Number Expansion Catapult is activating!"
The magic pattern on its face flashes, and soon the entire thing is shining with light.
"----All elements have reached infinite speed. Demonbane is being distributed."
"The response has…… vanished?"
"Not exactly vanished. Matter that's gone through imaginary expansion exists as a probability concept at all points in space……"
"You know! Like the cat in the box."
"So where has it gone!?"
"Ah, the tachyon counter is responding!"
"----We can calculate the destination from the chosen probability phenomenons. Just a moment……"
"……Kuh."
"Uwaaaaaa!? W-w-w-what!? What the hell's going on!?"
Space has warped.
Everything I see is twisting, pulsating, whirling.
I'm not sure if I'm standing. I feel like I'm swaying, spinning, and turning upside down.
I hear my own voice coming from all directions and distances. All my senses have gone completely insane, leaving me without a handle on reality.
"Stop your unseemly wailing! It's just a spacial shift."
I hear Al's annoyed voice from everywhere at once.
……Spacial shift?
Yeah, I guess it does look kind of like one of those movie warps.
"Once our current [presence] has been spread throughout all the spaces that [possible to exist], we will select a specific location to become [present] at once again……"
"That's all there is to it."
"Haaaaa? What's that? I don't get it at all!"
"Enough talking. We're about to manifest in real space."
"Come on, just speak English alrea…… Uwoooooh!?"
"Aaaaand there! ……Haa, I finally got the hatch open."
"Hey, Stone-kun, you alriiiight?"
"……Ohh, you're still alive. You sure are tough."
"……I haven't been training for nothing. More importantly, Inspector Ness! What's happened with the robot!?"
"Ahh, it was fighting with Metatron until a little while ago…… I wonder where it is now. It looked like it was after something…… Hm?"
"What? The ground's shaking again."
"……? It's like there's a buzzing in my ears……"
"Hmmm……?"
"Calculations completed!"
"Demonbane will manifest 600 meters above City Sector 58…… Hey, isn't that right next to the destroyer robot!?"
"Eh!?"
"What's it going to doooo!?"
In a patch of sky that had been empty until now, the aura of something massive is born.
Look into the heavens and see.
The moon wavers like a mirage----as does a vast shape.
The shape steadily gains color and thickness, becoming a definite presence.
"Ooooooh!?"
"What in the world is happening!?"
That matter cannot, must not exist there, yet there is an infinitesimal probability that it does. That probability, infinitely close to [0], is now becoming a perfect [1]. Something gigantic, hiding enormous power within, is now making itself manifest.
"Demonbane is becoming fixed in real space…… Shockwave incoming!"
"-------!"
The air is suddenly blasted away, displaced by the overwhelming mass.

The Imaginary Number Catapult accelerates the fundamental elements of the trio to infinite speed and transforms them to exist in all possible spatial coordinations. And, Daijuuji Kurou and Al on Hunting Horror also used the device to become infinite possibilities in all of space-time.

i.imgur.com/ypUpjIa.png
i.imgur.com/l293wwq.png

虚数展開カタパルト内の魔術回路が作動し、強大な魔導エネルギーが巡り出す。カタパルト起動。同時に俺たちは、無限の可能性となって、総ての時空上に拡散された。
「何処にでも存在し得る」ハンティング・ホラーは、アーカムシティ上空で実数「1」となって、実体を得る。

The magic circuits within the Imaginary Number Catapult activated and an enormous flow of magical energy circulated to activate the device. In the same moment, we became infinite possibilities and were dissolved to all of spacetime.
Hunting Horror that [can exist anywhere], becomes a real [1] and acquires substance on the sky of Arkham City.

Furthermore, the Imaginary Number Catapult was later shown to have the ability to condense infinite nonexistence, which to indicate the baseline universe also holds infinite existence and infinite nonexistence, which is not a surprise because Sandalphon and Hunting Horror were riding between many worlds and many phases, where both are nonexistence entities to the reality, yet reality was also seen as nonexistence to them, hence were able to escape from being destroyed by the dormant avatar of Cthulhu.

Hadou Ruri's Route - Chapter 14 said:
無限の存在と未存在が一なる存在に結晶する。
喚びかけに応え、唯一、地球最凶の邪悪に拮抗する正義が顕現する。
衝撃波と共に実体を結ぶ50メートルの巨人は、その左手に焔える魔銃を握っていた。

Infinite existence and infinite nonexistence condensed into a singular entity.
The only and one justice that opposes the greatest evil on Earth manifested to response to the prayer.
A 50 meters giant formed alongside a shockwave, holding a flaming magic gun on its left hand.

世界が衝撃の闇に眩む。
逃れられる筈の無い滅びだった。爆発は一瞬にして世界を呑み込んだ。サンダルフォンを呑み込んだ。ハンティング・ホラーを呑み込んだ。
そして――滅びの宿命に制圧された世界の只中を、サンダルフォンとハンティング・ホラーは疾走していた。
「何だと……?」
存在を塵と変える、強大な存在力。
だが黒い天使と鋼鉄の狩人は、現実から僅かにずれた異相に在った。
世界にとって、サンダルフォンの存在は、別の世界が照り返した、ただの影に過ぎない。そしてサンダルフォンにとっての世界もまた、同様であった。
存在しながら存在しない。世界の狭間を疾走している。
「……貴様の仕業か」
自らが駆る鋼鉄の獣に、黒の天使は問う。
応えは無い。
ただ無機質な実体を、彼の元で結んでいるだけだ。
「つくづく不気味な化物だな、貴様は。はははははははっ!」
兇暴な笑みを浮かべ、忌まわしき狩人共は、異界の狭間を疾走する。
世界を隔てる幻の向こう、消滅するアーカムシティが、幽玄と揺らめいた。

The world was dazzled in the darkness of impact.
It was an inevitable destruction. The explosion swallowed the world in an instant. It engulfed even Sandalphon and Hunting Horror.
Next----Sandalphon and Hunting Horror were running at maximum speed, amidst a world consumed by the fate of destruction.
"How the……?"
A mighty existential force alters his existence to a dust.
Yet, the angel in black and hunter in steel were existed in another phase that slightly deviated from reality.
To the world, Sandalphon was merely a shadow reflected by another world. Likewise, so was the world to Sandalphon.
He was in the state of existence and nonexistence simultaneously. Still, he continued to stride in the spaces between worlds.
"…….Is this your doing?"
The angel in black asked the beast of steel he was driving.
There was no answer.
He himself was simply connected to the inhumane entity.
"What a creepy monster you are. Hahahahahahaha……!"
Alongside his ferocious laugh, the both otherworldly hunters dashed through the spaces between alternate worlds.
From beyond the phantom that separates the worlds, the vanishing Arkham City shimmered in tranquil beauty.

It goes without saying that each universe has their own parallel universes, as according to Cosmology, the Heart of Infinity is the powersource of many Deus Machinas that draw power from many parallel universes or even "infinity", which could be a hint for infinite parallel universes for each universe that exists.

As told also by Cosmology, a Deus Machina hails from a respective universe, which are multiverses unto themselves since they can have (possible infinite) parallel universes for Deus Machina's Heart of Infinity to draw power from, and Deus Machinas are also metaconceptual entities, whose actuality resides in a Platonic spiritual dimension that encompasses the material dimension, where their physical shell is merely a reflection of the superlogical and nondual mass of substance in that spiritual dimension.

There are also inbetween worlds in normal universes as told by Cosmology, or the Non-Euclidean Geometry, which is a (silly) blanket term made by Lovecraft to denote dimensions other than our three dimensions of space and one dimension of time, which suggests the existence of multiple higher dimensions within a universe, and a magician's ability to perceive, manipulate and control them, as dealing with higher dimensions beyond mundane reality is elementary qualitification for a magician.

EDIT: To add spice to the appetizer, individual universes in Demonbane Mythos is home to an endless hierarchy of stories, which are universes to reflect each individual's worldview because without a story, a being cannot exist in any sense, and stated by the author, the stories from countless living beings of diverse backgrounds are always branching countlessly and infinitely in its diversity and the branches from those stories also create an endlessly more series of stories of their own diversity, furthering augumenting that all things in Demonbane Mythos is infinite x infinite (Mainstream Multiverse).

Stories are one of the most important elements in Demonbane's cosmology and power scaling. Depending on the context, stories can refer to many different structures of the Demonbane universe, at the most basic level, they represent worlds/universes of living beings.

The number of stories equals the number of existing weavers. The ability to create stories is not exclusive to only magicians but is a universal ability granted to every living being, each person in the world has a story of their own according to their worldview, and without a story, one can not exist.

i.imgur.com/FtMiDhC.png
i.imgur.com/HfSWNpZ.png
i.imgur.com/QzcbXZP.png
i.imgur.com/TIdxc8d.png
i.imgur.com/qstlE5i.png
i.imgur.com/hefyCOg.png
i.imgur.com/ZnEEI8A.png
i.imgur.com/2P2VMta.png
i.imgur.com/Cmj2Z3S.png
i.imgur.com/ndprUEg.png
i.imgur.com/i6G5ajK.png

言葉は魔術だ。
             物語は世界だ。
魔術(コトバ)を紡いで、物語(セカイ)を創る。
魔術師に限ったことではない。
ヒトは個々の世界観に従って、生きる。
言葉がヒトに世界を与えるのだ。
ヒトの数だけセカイは存在し、物語(セカイ)なくしてヒトは生きられぬ。
外道の血脈たる私とて、同じことだ。
私は私の世界を創る。
私の言葉で世界を紡ぐ。
私の思念で世界を築く。
私が私である限り、何人も私の物語を止めることは出来ない。
さあ、世界よ。
私の物語(セカイ)を受け入れよ。
私が求める物語は――
          「悪徳!」
          「悪徳!」
          「悪徳の坩堝を!」
私の世界は、それ以外に形を成し得ない。
私の言葉は呪詛だ。
私の思念は怨嗟だ。
私が紡ぎ、築き、創るのは、ただ堕ちゆくだけの救われざる物語。
さあ、世界よ。
堕胎(おと)されし蛭子(ヒルコ)が、怨念により編み上げた物語(セカイ)を享け入れよ。
数多(あまた)の世界を苗床(イケニエ)として、私の物語(セカイ)を育もう。
愛も悦びも安息も享楽も総て、甘く腐爛(ふらん)する苦痛より産み落とされるのだ。

Words are magic.
Stories are worlds.
By weaving the magic (words), stories (worlds) are being created.
And not just limited to the magicians.
But even the people who live in accordance with their own individual world view.
Words grant to people the worlds.
There are as many worlds as the number of people, and without stories (worlds) people cannot exist.
The same goes for me who has the unholy bloodline.
I create my own world.
I spin the world with my own words.
I build the world with my own thoughts.
No one will ever be able stop my story, as long as I can be myself.
Come now, o' world.
Let's accept my story (world).
The story that I seek is----
"Vice!"
"Corruption!"
"The crucible of immorality!"
My world cannot take any other form.
My words are curses.
My thoughts are hatred.
The very thing that I created, built, and spun is a story without any salvation only to be ruined.
Come now, o' world.
To the Ebisu (Hiruko) that has been aborted, receive the story (world) woven by hatred.
Let's nurture my story (world) using countless of worlds as seedbeds (sacrifices).
Love, joy, comfort and pleasure, all of them are laid from the sweet yet rotten agony.

We've settled that there are infinite stories in Demonbane Mythos. Following the afterwords of Gunshin Kyoushuu, in the Jin Haganeya's commentary section, he made it clear that the stories are branched into a countless, infinite number of varieties, these stories are coming from those who spin on the tales of Demonbane Mythos and not just limited to one person even if that was our original author, but from a writer, a painter, a narrator, a singer, a performer, a reader, or a listener,… In short, anyone can tell the stories themselves and each of their stories will diverge into countless stories. The stories of "Demonbane" will keep branching infinitely and from these branches will diverge into another infinite then rinse and repeat, as long as they are being told by anyone, including we, the readers (Yes, Jin Haganeya said directly to us. We readers are those who built the very Mythos of Demonbane universe) . Furthermore, they are also continued to other medias like Kishin Houkou's anime adaptation, which low-key confirmed that every works of Demonbane, be it Visual Novels, Light Novels, Anime or Manga are all part of the main canon.

さて、神話(サーガ)とは一柱の神や一介の英雄によって創られるものではありません。人々の心の中にこそ生まれるものです。各々がその内に宿す「物語」を語り、また語られることで各々の、無数の、千差万別の「物語」が交じり合い、神話(サーガ)は創られてゆくのです。かつてプロヴィデンスの少年が見た悪夢が、巨大な神話となって今もなお発展し続けているように。
『デモンベイン」もまた神話(サーガ)に宿り、また神話(サーガ)を宿しているというのならば、それは独りが――たとえば原作者である自分が単独で創ったものではありません。書き手、描き手、語り手、歌い手、演じ手、読み手、聞き手……無数の「物語」の交差によって創られたものなのです。
そのような想いを込めて、自分(ニトロプラス)は「斬魔大聖デモンベイン』(あるいは『機神咆吼デモンベイン』)の後日談にあたるPCゲーム『機神飛翔デモンベイン』を製作しました。このゲームは「デモンベイン」に関わった多くの人々の影響を受けた物語なのです。
その最も端的な例として、古橋氏による外伝小説第一弾『機神胎動』とリンクしている点が挙げられます。『機神飛翔』では過去のマスター・オブ・ネクロノミコンであるはずのアズラッドが登場し、九郎やアルと轡を並べて戦います。
また『機神飛翔』をプレイしていただいた皆様は既にお気づきかと思いますが、本書『軍神強襲』もた『機神飛翔』とリンクしています。
古橋氏のおかげで『デモンベイン』はかくも豊かな物語に育ってくれました。

無論、古橋氏だけではありません。TVアニメ版「機神咆吼デモンベイン』をはじめとして『デモンベイン」の物語は無数の枝へと分岐していきます。そしてその枝の一本一本に無数の人々の、無数の想いが実ります。それは直接的であれ間接的であれ、互いに影響を及ぼし合い、次の新たなる物語を創り出す糧となるのです。
この、総ての物語を繋ぐ巨大な輪こそが壮大な神話(サーガ)そのものです。我々は皆、その中を生きているのです。

ほんの少しだけネタバレになりますが、本書の終盤で古橋氏は冷酷にも「最初から最後まで、意味と言えるものは一切なかった」と断じます。しかし、そのように断じておきながらラストの一文で「そこにいる」と強く訴えています。
然り。人の「物語る」意志もまた消えることはありません。
語り継ぐ者がいるかぎり。聞き届ける者がいるかぎり。
動く者がいるかぎり。見守る者がいるかぎり。
彼がいるかぎり。彼女がいるかぎり。
私がここにいるかぎり。貴方がそこにいるかぎり――

『デモンベイン神話(サーガ)』の紡ぎ手たちに、ありったけの感謝を。

Now then, the Mythos (Saga) is not built by a single God or a single Hero. But rather they were born in the heart of the people. Each person told the "stories" that resided within them, and in addition to each one being told, countless, infinite variety of [stories] blended together and thus the Mythos (Saga) is being formed. Just like the nightmare that the young boy of Providence once dreamed of, it has turned into a great Mythos and continue to develop even at this moment.

If [Demonbane] also harbors the Mythos (Saga) and at the same time dwelled by the Mythos (Saga), then it was not created by a single person----for example by myself alone as the original author. It was created by the intersection of countless [stories]…… Like a writer, a painter, a narrator, a singer, a performer, a reader, and a listener.
With that thought in mind, I myself (Nitroplus) made the PC Game [Kishin Hishou Demonbane] which is the sequel of [Zanma Taisei Demonbane] (or [Kishin Houkou Demonbane]). This game is the story that has received impact from many people working on [Demonbane].
As a prime example of that, the fact that it is linked with the first Side Story Novel written by Mr. Furuhashi, [Kishin Taidou] can be brought up. In [Kishin Hishou] Azrad who was supposed to be the past Master of Necronomicon made an appearance, then he fought side by side along with Kurou and Al.
Additionally, I think everyone who has bought and played [Kishin Hishou] already aware, that [Kishin Hishou] is also linked with this book – [Gunshin Kyoushuu].
[Demonbane] has grown into such a rich story all thanks to Mr. Furuhashi.

Indeed, it's not just Mr. Furuhashi alone. The story of [Demonbane] starting with the TV anime version of [Kishin Houkou Demonbane] diverged into countless branches. And each and every branch bears the fruit of innumerable feelings of innumerable people. They mutually affected each other, whether directly or indirectly, and matured for the creation of the next new story.
This great ring that connected all stories no doubt is the grandly Mythos (Saga) itself. We are all living inside this.

This might come as a bit of spoiler, but at the end of this book Mr. Furuhashi coldly declared that "From the start to the end, nothing can be said to be meaningful at all.". However, while concluding so he strongly appealed us [to be there] right in the last sentence.
That's right. The will [to tell] of a person will too never gonna disappear.
As long as there is someone who keeps telling. As long as there is someone who keeps listening.
As long as there is someone who keeps moving. As long as there is someone who keeps watching.
As long as he is there. As long as she is there.
As long as I am here. As long as you are here----
To the weavers of [Demonbane Mythos (Saga)], I sincerely thank you all.

As being characteristics of the baseline universe, other universes either share and have their equivalent of such spacetime structure.

Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis have the mass and energy (and likely size) to outright destroy several universes on an everascending scale as collateral damage.

The Huge Universe would likely to house both a larger version of such spacetime structure, and infinitely many atoms and molecules that surpass or comparable to mass and energy (and the size) to destroy several multiverse-sized universes.

Even so,
You know what?

The Huge Universe was nothing to later victims,

そして――
彼らが飛ばされたのは、遅い宇宙だった。
ここでは時間の流れはタールのように重く、両者の時間操作能力を以てしても動かし難かった。
互いの技の発生から到達までが、はっきりと認識できる。防御も反撃も、充分に間に合う。
そこには〝反応速度〟という概念は存在せず、詰め将棋のような完璧な戦術のみが勝負を決し得るのだった。

Next----
They were sent to a slow universe.
Here, the flow of time was heavy like tar, even movement was hard even with time manipulation ability of theirs.
They can clearly perceive another's techniques from occurrence to arrival. Therefore, they are always in time for both defense and counterattack.
The concept of "reaction speed" does not exist in here, only perfect tactics like tsumeshogi could decide the outcome.

The Slow Universe has a spacetime structure with so much restriction that Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis could barely move with time manipulation, that is with the assistance of De Marigny's Clock, a powerful artefact that can manipulate space, time and causality to the most fundamental scale on the scale of universes.

Imagine that, both Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis were able to move without De Marigny's Clock and even destroy the Huge Universe with a powerful technique, yet, within this Slow Universe, not even De Marigny's Clock can help with them even for basic movements, due to how powerful the laws of reality in there.

そして――
彼らが飛ばされたのは、死の宇宙だった。
完全な熱的平衡を迎え、時間的にも空間的にも完全に安定した、なにも起こりようがない世界だった。
物質は存在せず、エネルギーは存在せず、デモンベインもリベル・レギスも、存在することはできなかった。
だが、彼らは存在によることなく、行動によることなく、通常の宇宙に存在する者には想像すらつかない手段で闘争を続行した。

Next----
They were sent to a dead universe.
It was a world where nothing could happen, with perfect thermodynamic equilibrium and complete stability in time and space.
Matter did not exist, energy did not exist, even Demonbane or Liber Legis did not exist.
Yet, they continued to fight, without existence or without action, simply by ways unimaginable to beings in ordinary universes.

The Dead Universe is a universe of pure nonexistence where even Demonbane and Liber Legis cannot exist and still serves a battlefield between the very Deus Machinas that blasted the Slow Universe to oblivion, what sort of universe so powerful that those can destroy the Slow Universe can only become nonexistence as default state?

This universe was described as being complete stable in spacetime, where nothing could happen seems to indicate the difficulty of spacetime manipulation and reality manipulation in this universe outclasses the Slow Universe due "nothing could happen", although Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis can still fight as nonexistence entities, lesser beings than them might cease to be forever upon entering this universe.

It goes without saying, Dead Universe > Slow Universe > Huge Universe > Universe of Strange Colors > Universe of Unknown Nebulae > Baseline. This succeeding series where the next overwhelming surpasses the next, yet was a minor phase and earliest victims for Demonbane and Liber Legis continues to move to infinite alternate otherworldly and transcendental universes and dimensions in a battle that lasts for an eternity, until deleted by Nyarlathotep.

In conclusion,
  • The Mainstream Universe has infinite and eternal spacetime of endless coordinations, possibilities, many (possible infinite) parallel universes, boundless existence/nonexistence, subsidiary hidden universes of innumerable parallel worlds that house Deus Machinas, Platonic Realm-like spiritual dimension that encompasses the material dimension, multitudes of Non-Eucllidean Geometry (higher dimensions than three dimensions of space and one dimension of time), uncountable phases and worlds of diverse types and a hierarchy of story-universes that goes on forever from all living beings, etc
  • Such traits will be applied to other universes until said otherwise.
  • The Huge Universe is where beings with mass and energy to obliterate many greater universes are less than a single molecule, which suggests creators and destroyers of universes outclass the Mainstream Universe are as much as atoms in the Huge Universe.
  • Yet, Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis still destroyed the Huge Universe.
  • The Slow Universe transcends even the Huge Universe, as its sheer spacetime structure was so restrictive the Demonbane and Liber Legis that destroyed the Huge Universe can barely able to move despite already utilizing their spacetime manipulation artefact - De Marigny's Clock.
  • Yet, Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis still destroyed the Slow Universe.
  • The Dead Universe transcends even the Slow Universe, as its nature enders Demonbane and Liber Legis to nonexistence as default state, which speaks the weight of this universe even if that could not stop two Deus Machines to fight, lesser beings might cease forever to be.
  • Yet, Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis still destroyed the Dead Universe.
  • Yet, Huge Universe, Slow Universe and Dead Universe are merely some of the earliest victims, utterly insigificant casualties amongst countless other transcendental and otherworldly universes, dimensions and worlds in the eternal Cosmic Fight between Super Demonbane and Super Liber Legis.

Possible Additions

Before reading this part, I would suggest to read the "Magician", "Grimoire" and "Deus Machina" in Terminology and this article for context. This part is simply a food for thought, and may or may not be applicable to an individual universe since it is on the vague side, hence, "possible additions".

As suggested by this article I made a few days ago, that magic has infinite layers of abyss, where a magician can peer into a far distant world and far deeper universe as they traverse deeper into the infinite abyss until they reach the end and beyond to begin a move to the domain of gods.
However, there is a dilemma - we know magic is universal to all of Demonbane Mythos, does that apply to infinite abyss of the world of mortals though?

This dilemma was never explained fully nor is pose to major significance, but as long as it is a food for thought, so it must be included. If you are done with reading relevant links then time to move to Cosmic Horror on the section about Whateley Brothers,

The most notable examples are Wilbur Whateley and his younger brother – Yog Whateley, which also known as the Dunwich Horror. Both Wilbur and Dunwich Horror are came from "beyond the infinity". Wilbur Whateley is the monster that terrorized Kurou when he first stepped into Miskatonic's Secret Library. In their encounter, Kurou is being tormented by Wilbur at the end of infinite abyss, where he is infinitely burned by colors of every kind and colors that doesn't belong to any system in the Chaos of space-time. Even his identity and recogniztion are returning and regenerating infinitely. Eventually Kurou's ego is scattered across the universe and banished into the "domain of gods".

For Yog Whateley – the Dunwich Horror, it is far stronger than its brother as its sheer size alone is about ten-stories building. Yog Whateley is an invisible monster that can only be visible upon contacting with the power of Ibn Ghazi (the same powder for Cthugha's bullets). Similar to its brother, Yog Whateley can casually distort space-time, collapsing the barrier between Other world and reality. The stench from Yog Whateley can not only destroy your body, but also your soul. When Armitage looked at Whateley's gaze, his heart is ruined and his blood has turned into poison and polluted his body. To destroy a Cosmic Horror like the Dunwich Horror, one must master powerful Grimoires as well as magic weapons that could surpass its strength.

i.imgur.com/ZrkQdAz.png
i.imgur.com/PfbaD6m.png
i.imgur.com/EbT1dcV.png
i.imgur.com/0FrJGE8.png
i.imgur.com/AAJwBYu.png

――あんな怪異を、目の当たりにしてしまっては。
初めての、魔導書閲覧の日。
秘密図書館、本棚に並ぶ錚々たる顔触れ――
『エルトダウン・シャーズ』
『ポナペ島経典』
『サセックス草稿』
『グラーキ黙示録』
『フサンの七秘聖典』
『深海祭祀書』
『イステの歌』
『グ=ハーン断章』
『断罪の書』
『黄衣の王』
『ドール賛歌』
『ヴォイニッチ写本』
……その前を通るだけでも俺は緊張し、圧倒され、何度もその場に蹲り、息を切らした。
想像以上だった。
魔導書から放たれる……いや、むしろ迸るような妖気の濃厚さ。
こんなのを浴びているだけで、どうにかなってしまいそうだった。
こんなことで『書』に目を通したら、どうなってしまうことやら……。
それでも俺は起き上がり、歩き続けた。
こんなところで挫けてたまるものか。
だって俺が閲覧を許された本は、あの世界最高位の禁書――
何処かで夜鷹が啼いた。
そして、出遭ったのだ――あの怪異に。
「うわあああああああああ! あああああああああああああ!」
図書館に忍び込んだ賊は、あの人間の皮を一枚被っただけの怪異は、口から何処の世界のものとも知れぬ言葉を呟き、ヒトの皮を捨て、ヒトの容から溢れ出す。
爬虫類の鱗に覆われたかのような、上半身が。
毛むくじゃらの下半身が。恐竜を連想させる脚が。
腹部から生える無数の、吸盤のついた触角が。
尻から生える尻尾が――むしろ、触腕と云うべきか――溢れ出す。
現実に滲み込む。
世界を侵略する。
今、俺の目の前で、悪夢じみた異界が怒涛と押し寄せてきた。
「YuGsOoooGgGGGoooooooTH! JOooOOOOgsHoOOoThooooOOOOooooth!」
吼える。
異界の詞で。
存在してはいけない音を形成して。
呪いが現実世界に感染する。
「~~~~~~ッッ!」
山羊の貌が、嗤った。
妖気が一気に噴き出した。
悪臭が、俺の体内に流れ込んだ。
全身を襲う激痛。脳を灼く苦痛。
妖気が、怪異が、俺を凌辱する。
「――――――――――!」
搾り出した叫びは音にならなかったのか、俺の耳には届かなかった。
崩れてゆく。
溶けてゆく。
怪異が、狂気が、邪悪が、俺の魂を貪ってゆく。
闇。
極彩色の闇。
俺を呑み込み、包み込む。
崩れてゆく自我が宇宙に霧散して、広がって。
溶けゆくココロが宇宙に溢れて、ない交ぜになって。
皮肉にもそれは、ヒトの器を超えた世界。
アホみたく無邪気に憧れていた、神の領域。
「そう。此処はいずれ君が辿り着く世界。辿り着くべき世界。その入り口。深淵の入り口……心の傷痕だ」
「この日、ミスカトニック大学で、あのダンウィッチで生まれた怪異と遭遇した時、君に刻まれた亀裂」
「その向こうに深淵が広がっている。闇黒が溢れ出している」
「さあ、今一度、深淵を覗き込もう。闇黒に目を凝らそう」
「今の君になら見える筈だ。君が辿り着くべき、宇宙の姿が――」

Such baseless, futile, frail, and pitiful confidence was crushed so easily as a matter of course.
----From seeing such an Other.
My first day of inspecting grimoires.
The secret library, shelves lined with only the finest----
[Eltdown Shards].
[Ponape Scripture].
[Sussex Fragments].
[Revelations of Glaaki].
[The Seven Cryptical Books of Hsan].
[Unter Zee Kulten].
[Song of Yste].
[G'harne Fragments].
[Liber Damnatus Damnationum].
[The King in Yellow].
[Dhole Chants].
[Voynich Manuscript].
……Just passing by them makes me nervous and exerts such pressure on me that multiple times I fall to the floor gasping for breath.
It's far beyond anything I had imagined.
Dense phantasmal energy is oozing…… no, rather surging from the grimoires.
Just being soaked in such a thing alone feels like it would do me over.
What would happen if I went so far as to open one of these [books]…….
But even then, I get up and keep walking.
I can't give up here.
The book I was given permission to read was the greatest forbidden book, written by the Mad Arab----
A nighthawk cries in the distance.
And then I meet it----that Other.
"Uwaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
The thing that has snuck into the library is an Other wearing the skin of man, he utters in an otherworldly tongue, discards his human exterior, and spills out of the human form.
His torso is as if covered in reptilian scales.
His lower half is hairy. And his legs reminiscent of a dinosaur.
Countless tentacles grow out of his stomach, covered in suction cups.
And growing out of his rear, a tail----or maybe I should call it a tendril----comes spilling out.
He seeps into reality.
He invades the World.
The nightmarish world of the Other comes surging in before my eyes.
"YuGsOoooGgGGGoooooooTH! JOooOOOOgsHoOOoThooooOOOOooooth!"
It howls.
In an otherworldly verse.
Forming sounds that should not be.
Inflicting a curse upon the real world.
"~~~~~~!!!"
The goat face laughs.
Monstrous energy comes flooding out.
A repulsive smell permeates my body.
Immense pain washes over me. Searing pain fries my brain.
The horror, the Other, violates me.
"--------------------!"
I yell, but maybe nothing came out as nothing reached my ears.
I'm crumbling.
I'm melting.
The Other, the madness, the evil, ravages my soul.
Darkness.
A richly-coloured darkness.
It swallows me and wraps around me.
My crumbling ego dissipates into the universe, spreading thin.
My melting heart spills into the universe, mixing up.
Ironically enough, it's a world beyond the human vessel.
The domain of gods I had so stupidly and naively coveted.
"That's right. This is a world you will eventually arrive at. A world you must arrive at. This is its entrance. The entrance to the abyss…… The scar in your soul."
"The rift carved into your heart the day you met the Other, born in Dunwich, at Miskatonic University."
"Beyond that lies a vast abyss. Darkness overflows from therein."
"Now, gaze into the abyss once more. Look closely into the darkness."
"You should be able to see it now. The form of the universe you must arrive at."

i.imgur.com/tTHf0hj.png
i.imgur.com/COp2p1p.png
i.imgur.com/lzzRuYH.png
i.imgur.com/qPqSEN0.png

一生分、走り尽くして、それでも走った。
だけど、出口には一向に辿り着かない。
おかしい。
これは、おかしい。
いくら、この秘密図書館が大きいからと云って……こんなはずは無い。
それとも俺の頭の方が、とっくにイカれてしまっているんだろうか。
……何でも良い。
そんなことは、どうだって良い。
逃げないと。
今は逃げ続けないと。
奴が追って来る。
あの吐き気を催す悪臭は、すぐそこまで迫っている。
俺のすぐ、背後にいる。
ぴったりとくっついて来ている。
今にもあの触角が、俺の躰に触れる。
逃げないと。
走った。
走った。
走った。
本棚の迷路を走った。
何処までも伸びてゆく通路を走った。
何処までも拡大してゆく迷路を走り続けた。
右に。
左に。
上に。
下に。
前に。後ろに。
逆しまに。
それ以外の角度に。
追って来る。
追って来る。
奴は、追って来る。
背中に張り付いて、離れない。
嗤っている。
俺のすぐ後ろで、あの化け物が嗤っている。
人間以外の聲で、嗤っている。
嗤っている。
俺の周囲で、本たちが嗤っている。
人間以外の聲で、けたたましく嗤っている。
夜鷹が、啼いた。
嗤う様に、啼いた。
無数の嗤い声が木霊する。
木霊する嘲笑に囲まれる。
絹を裂く様な嬌声。
無数の本が一斉に、本棚から飛び出した。
ページの紙切れを撒き散らしながら、俺を取り囲み、渦を巻き、閉じ込める。
ページが引火した。爆発的に燃え広がる。
爆炎の竜巻に、俺は呑み込まれる。
「うわああああああああ!」
焔が目まぐるしく彩を変える。
幻惑するかの如く移りゆく彩、彩、彩。
極彩色の焔。
異次元より輝く血が送り込まれ、焔は鼓動する。
紅の、白の、蒼の、金の、碧の、黒の、黄の、銀の、朱の、灰の、翠の、藍の、紫の、如何なる系統にも属さない彩の、焔が乱舞して、俺を灼く。
灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼き尽くして、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼いて、灼き尽くして、灼いて、灼い――
時空の混沌の只中、俺は無限に灼かれ続ける。
認識を灼かれ、個を灼かれ、無限に還り、再生し――
その奥で俺は。
無限の向こうに俺は、何を――
「――――――」
山羊ヅラが、すぐ間近にあった。
いつの間にか倒れた俺に、覆い被さって、そいつは俺を覗き込んでいた。
異形の躰をわななかせて、顔面いっぱいに邪悪な愉悦を行き渡らせて、そいつは俺を嘲笑った。
違う。
そいつは滑稽な俺の姿を通して、人間そのものを嘲笑っていた。
俺の心の奥で、何かが沸騰した。
それが何であるかも解からぬうちに、理不尽な虐殺、否、これはきっと殺戮にすらならない。もっと無慈悲な存在の否定が、俺に振り下ろされる。

I run a lifetime's worth, and I still keep running.
But there's no exit in sight.
Something's wrong.
This is wrong.
Even if this secret library is big…… This is just wrong.
Or maybe my head is what's gone wrong.
……Whatever it is.
It doesn't matter what it is.
I have to run.
I have to keep running.
He's coming after me.
That nauseating, repulsive smell is right there.
It's right behind me.
I can feel him right there.
His antennae are going to touch me any moment now.
I have to run.
I run.
And run.
And run.
I run through the maze of bookshelves.
Through the endless passages.
I run, through the ever-expanding labyrinth.
Right.
Left.
Up.
Down.
Forward. Backward.
In reversed direction.
And yet another angle.
It's coming.
It's coming.
He's chasing after me.
He's sticking to my back and not going away.
Laughter.
Right behind me, that monster is laughing.
He's laughing, in a voice that's not human.
Laughter.
All around me, the books are laughing.
They're laughing hysterically, in voices that aren't human.
The nighthawk cries.
As if ridiculing me, it cries.
Innumerable laughing voices echo about.
The echoing, mocking laughter surrounds me.
Shrill, maniacal laughter.
Countless books leap out of the shelves at once.
They scatter their page fragments as they're spiraling around, trapping me.
The pages ignite. The flame spreads explosively.
I'm swallowed in a tornado of blazing fire.
"Uwoaaaaaaaaah!"
The color of the fire changes rapidly before my eyes.
Colors, colors, and colors change as though they are being dazzled
A richly-colored flame.
The fire pulsates as shimmering blood from otherworldly dimension flows into it.
The flame dances madly in red, white, blue, gold, cobalt, black, yellow, silver, red, grey, green, indigo, purple, colors that doesn't belong to any system and burns me.
It burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and scorches and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and scorches and burns and burns----
I continue to be burned infinitely in the midst of Chaos space-time.
Burning my perception, burning my identity, returning and regenerating infinitely----
And I am in that very depth.
Beyond the infinity, what did I----
"------------"
The goat face is right up close to mine.
Before I realized I'd fallen, it's hanging overhead me, staring at me.
His abnormal body quivering, his face full of evil delight, he laughs at me.
No.
By laughing at my pitiful self, he is laughing at the entire human race.
Something boils deep inside of my heart.
Before I can comprehend what it is, unfair carnage, no, this undoubtedly isn't even slaughter. A way more merciless denial of existence comes crashing down upon me.

i.imgur.com/ZZzdAYy.png
i.imgur.com/NIfA27F.png
i.imgur.com/k85RXvb.png
i.imgur.com/P8o4o0Y.png
i.imgur.com/bYVoLU1.png

「ダンウィッチの怪異の同属か!」
飛び散る鮮血は、宙に真紅の魔法陣
              =正方形(スクエア)×正方形(スクエア)
              =回転式八芒星を描く。
「お望みとあらば!」
卵がひび割れるような音を、アーミティッジは聴いた。
紅い影の胸が、縦に裂ける。
噴き出る鮮血は闇に映えて、綺羅綺羅(きらきら)と輝いていた。
飛び散る鮮血は、宙に真紅の魔法陣
              =正方形(スクエア)×正方形(スクエア)
              =回転式八芒星を描く。
「なんと!?」
空間が裂け、時空が流血した。
今までとは比べ物にならない瘴気と臭気が、時空の向こうから流れ込んでくる。
この気配と悪臭をアーミティッジは知っている。
時空の向こう、異形の眼がこちらの世界を覗き込んでいる。

一つではない/
 2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9
増えてゆく/
 10、100、1000、10000、10000000
現実を侵す悪性腫瘍/
 兆京垓杼穣溝澗正載極恒河沙阿僧祇那由他不可思議無量大数
異/♂/界と/現/♀/         実との/*/壁がつい/+/

に決壊す/
                        る
                『  ∞  』
"Are you the same being as the Dunwich Horror!?"
"If it is what you wish!"
Armitage heard a sound as if it was a cracking egg.
The crimson shadow's chest burst open vertically.
Fresh blood gushing out shone brightly in the dark.
The splashing fresh blood, weaved a crimson magic circle in the mid-air
= Square x Square
= Draw out a revolving octagram
"What on earth!?"
The space is torn asunder, and the space-time bleeding out.
From the other side of space-time, the tremendously escalated miasma and odor flow in.
This stench, this presence, Armitage knew about them.
Beyond the space-time, the otherworldly eyes peeking into this world.
And not just only one/2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
They keep increasing/10, 10000, 10000000
Maglinant tumors eroding reality/10^12, 10^16, 10^20, 10^24, 10^28, 10^32, 10^36, 10^40, 10^44, 10^48, 10^52, 10^56, 10^60, 10^64, 10^68 (Translator note: These are Buddhism numbers that represent how vast and large they are, including Muryou Taisuu/無量大数 – which roughly mean "too many too count")
Barrier /♂/of/another world/♀/
and /*/ reality /+/
has been/crumbled
[∞]

In the first two spoilers, Daijuuji Kurou is being tormented by the remnants of Wilbur Whateley in the bottom of the infinite layer as an infinite-sized world of three dimensions of space and non-Euclidean strange angles (beyond three dimensions of space) that is a twisted reminiscence of the event in Dunwich Horror, where Wilbur infiltrated the Miskatonic University and terrorized Daijuuji Kurou for an entire lifetime, and here, he destroyed and tortured Daijuuji Kurou endlessly.
Wilbur Whateley and Yog Whateley are both described to hail from "beyond the infinity".

In the third spoiler that is about Yog Whateley, the younger twin of Wilbur Whateley are described as a being that can tear a rift in spacetime, hailed from beyond time and space and of infinite magnitude when its endless eyes and tumors are clashing on reality to erode the barrier between reality and nightmare, some accompanying symbols on its action were curious enough, and might hint of nondualistic nature for Yog Whateley.
Regardless, the symbols might not mean anything, and what is noteworthy is also Wilbur Whateley and Yog Whateley are said to hail from "beyond the infinity".

The brothers are natives to the mainstream universe and should have never go to other universes, they are lesser beings than Deus Machina and lesser beings than Cosmic Horrors fought by Al Azif, Aeon and an unknown magician. Daijuuji Kurou was also a native to his universe, and it was until Strange Eons that he, Al Azif and Demonbane went to other universes in Outerverse, what does entitle to?
=> Magic and Domain of Gods might be universal, but the infinite abyss of Human World might be unique to each mortal universe.

In short, a single universe of Demonbane Mythos might also house its unique infinite layers of abyss that represents infinite states of comprehension, being/nonbeing, worlds and universes of different depths and perception that encompass and transcend non-Euclidean Geometry.

TLDR Tier Revision for the Cosmology Blog:

EDIT: Updated Final Revision,
  • Human Universe = 2-A -> L1C/1C (A universe that houses an uncountably series of universes of diverse types and otherworldly laws, several superior spacetime domains such as multiple non-Euclidean geometries, "angles" within "angles" from Tindalos, a spiritual dimension where all things are pale reflection to the superbeings on this realm)
  • Mainstream Multiverse = H1B (A nestle series of everascending universes where the largest infinity is always zero to the next universe, the Huge Universe, the Slow Universe and the Dead Universe are also a part of this infinite ascending series of universes until the Hypertime and Hyperspace)

Last edited:
@zero0031 Move to this thread, I already requested that thread to be deleted.

Do you have a scan for the next story transcending the previous one. ( The most important thing for it achieve H1B )

The Afterwords does not specify but the gist is the infinite variety of "stories" blend and fuse to form a new story that also diverges and branches infinitely to repeat the process.

Now then, the Mythos (Saga) is not built by a single God or a single Hero. But rather they were born in the heart of the people. Each person told the "stories" that resided within them, and in addition to each one being told, countless, infinite variety of [stories] blended together and thus the Mythos (Saga) is being formed. Just like the nightmare that the young boy of Providence once dreamed of, it has turned into a great Mythos and continue to develop even at this moment.

Indeed, it's not just Mr. Furuhashi alone. The story of [Demonbane] starting with the TV anime version of [Kishin Houkou Demonbane] diverged into countless branches. And each and every branch bears the fruit of innumerable feelings of innumerable people. They mutually affected each other, whether directly or indirectly, and matured for the creation of the next new story.
This great ring that connected all stories no doubt is the grandly Mythos (Saga) itself. We are all living inside this.

In case it was too vague or metaphoric to you, you can always refer to the Infinite Abyss of Magic, where the deeper a magician goes, the more distant and the more deeper universe they can perceive and interact until the bottom of that endless abyss, and likely each universe has its own unique infinite abyss of magic.

In case it was too vague or metaphoric to you, you can always refer to the Infinite Abyss of Magic, where the deeper a magician goes, the more distant and the more deeper universe they can perceive and interact until the bottom of that endless abyss, and likely each universe has its own unique infinite abyss of magic.
Is this what you mean, if I'm not mistaken?

As magic is all about reaching the truth of the world and the domain of gods – where you can alter the laws of all creation and harness all things in the cosmos in your hands, we got introduced to something called “infinite abyss”. Basically, magic is the infinite abyss/depth itself, magicians also hold infinite abyss/depth as a showcase of their potential and only those at the top of magicians, like Master Therion or Nero, can reach to the bottom of that infinite abyss of magic and within themselves. They will acquire the truth of the magic that surpasses the principles of the world to begin the domination of all of creation, and as the babystep in becoming a god, which the lowest level is Great Old One. Even Kurou, noted to have more potential than Master Therion, is expected by Nyarlathotep to spend billions of eons before reaching to the level of Outer Gods. In short, strongest magicians are at the peak of infinity, potentially even surpassing it.

"The deeper a magician goes" in here is more looks like a metaphor for gaining great power, but how does this relate to this scans showing that the story layers difference is r-f or sth like that to make Human Universe H1B?

It goes both ways as a magician will be freed from mortal perspective until they went beyond that hierarchy to ascend to domain of gods (I think 07th Expansion's Sea of Emptiness/Infinite Ladders is a similar example), and we have this part as Kurou overcame the terror of Dunwich Horror at the bottom of the abyss to reach a higher level.

Clad in his black bodysuit----Magius Style, Al perches on Kurou's shoulder as she stares at him in disbelief.
Kurou merely stands silently among everyone else.
While in his faintly enlightened eyes reflecting a far higher world, a far deeper universe.
----Not yet.
My consciousness is still in the darkness.
Have I been captured by the nightmare again?
"No…… You bravely faced the nightmare, and won. There is no reason to fear the Dunwich Horror any longer."

Prior that, he was chased and terrorized by Wilbur Whateley at the bottom of that infinite abyss through an endless library composes of what maybe innumerable common and strange spatial angles and Wilbur went peek-a-boo on Kurou from "beyond the infinity". A reminder, that Philosophical Infinity does exist in Demonbane Mythos.

I run a lifetime's worth, and I still keep running.
But there's no exit in sight.
Something's wrong.
This is wrong.
Even if this secret library is big…… This is just wrong.
Or maybe my head is what's gone wrong.
……Whatever it is.
It doesn't matter what it is.
I have to run.
I have to keep running.
He's coming after me.
That nauseating, repulsive smell is right there.
It's right behind me.
I can feel him right there.
His antennae are going to touch me any moment now.
I have to run.
I run.
And run.
And run.
I run through the maze of bookshelves.
Through the endless passages.
I run, through the ever-expanding labyrinth.
Right.
Left.
Up.
Down.
Forward. Backward.
In reversed direction.
And yet another angle.
It's coming.
It's coming.
He's chasing after me.
He's sticking to my back and not going away.
Laughter.
Right behind me, that monster is laughing.
He's laughing, in a voice that's not human.
Laughter.
All around me, the books are laughing.
They're laughing hysterically, in voices that aren't human.
The nighthawk cries.
As if ridiculing me, it cries.
Innumerable laughing voices echo about.
The echoing, mocking laughter surrounds me.
Shrill, maniacal laughter.
Countless books leap out of the shelves at once.
They scatter their page fragments as they're spiraling around, trapping me.
The pages ignite. The flame spreads explosively.
I'm swallowed in a tornado of blazing fire.
"Uwoaaaaaaaaah!"
The color of the fire changes rapidly before my eyes.
Colors, colors, and colors change as though they are being dazzled
A richly-colored flame.
The fire pulsates as shimmering blood from otherworldly dimension flows into it.
The flame dances madly in red, white, blue, gold, cobalt, black, yellow, silver, red, grey, green, indigo, purple, colors that doesn't belong to any system and burns me.
It burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and scorches and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and burns and scorches and burns and burns----
I continue to be burned infinitely in the midst of Chaos space-time.
Burning my perception, burning my identity, returning and regenerating infinitely----
And I am in that very depth.
Beyond the infinity, what did I----
"------------"
The goat face is right up close to mine.
Before I realized I'd fallen, it's hanging overhead me, staring at me.
His abnormal body quivering, his face full of evil delight, he laughs at me.
No.
By laughing at my pitiful self, he is laughing at the entire human race.
Something boils deep inside of my heart.
Before I can comprehend what it is, unfair carnage, no, this undoubtedly isn't even slaughter. A way more merciless denial of existence comes crashing down upon me.

i.imgur.com/X5oKFt5.png
i.imgur.com/X5oKFt5.png
i.imgur.com/LdUBC3V.png
i.imgur.com/ibWsVtp.png

OP: 先生の作品の中によく出てくる無限という概念に関する問題です。
現代のクトゥルフ神話に関しての作品は時々アレフ数という概念に係っている。
たとえば、私が見た日本漫画とゲームの中、ヨグ=ソトースはアレフ∞だという説もある。
OP: 昔の無限はただ神の象徴かも知れないが、現代の無限は数学家のゲームですね。私の問題は
先生作品の無限がそのようなものか(アレフ数)?あるいはまったく別のもの(神の象徴など)?
Jin Haganeya: 私が無限という言葉を使うときは、曖昧で詩的な表現として用いることが多いです。正直な話をすると、アレフ数のような数学の概念を用いると、いずれ私の理解が追いつかなくなるからです。
Jin Haganeya: だから、どちらかというと神の象徴に近いかもしれません。神だけではなく色々な要素を含む、ロマンがある言葉として使っています。

OP: “This is a question about the concept of [infinity], which often appears in Jin-sensei’s works.
It is related to the concept of [Aleph numbers], which often appeared in modern works featuring Cthulhu Mythos.
As an example, from the Japanese mangas and games I’ve seen, there are theories about Yog-Sothoth being the [Aleph-infinity] itself.”
OP: “Though the olden [infinity] was known as a symbol of God, modern [infinity] are tools of mathematicians. My question is, was the [infinity] in your works are that sort of concept (Aleph numbers) or a different concept (such as the symbol of God)?”
Jin Haganeya: “When I use the word of [infinity], they were often to be vague and poetic. To be honest, my understanding would be overwhelmed sooner or later, using mathematical concepts like [Aleph number].”
Jin Haganeya: “Which is why, if anything else, it may be closer to the symbol of God. It is used as a romantic word that includes not only God, but also various elements.”

No.
The endless hierarchy of magic has nothing to do with hierarchy of stories, they are separate hierarchies that existed so I put them in there.

It goes both ways as a magician will be freed from mortal perspective until they went beyond that hierarchy to ascend to domain of gods (I think 07th Expansion's Sea of Emptiness/Infinite Ladders is a similar example), and we have this part as Kurou overcame the terror of Dunwich Horror at the bottom of the abyss to reach a higher level.
I'm still not seeing any differences r-f in each story for that hierarchy can achieve H1B. The only word " higher world" is not enough you know.

I'm still not seeing any differences r-f in each story for that hierarchy can achieve H1B. The only word " higher world" is not enough you know.

You are not answering anything for Philosophical Infinity and I'm not sure why you are obsessed with r>f because I would suggest Low 1-A or 1-A for Mainstream Universe if the hierarchy works like that, and you are completely missing the point when I said this from the start,

• A representation of magic is the infinite abyss or endless darkness to denote the infinite levels of being and nonbeing and comprehension.
  • A magician continue to mature as they traverse deeper into the infinite abyss to venture and see deeper worlds, as Daijuuji Kurou was able to overcome the terror of Dunwich Horror, see a far distant world, a far deeper universe to peer into the domain of gods to receive the final fragments of Al Azif, as Nyarlathotep judges him as ready to go beyond than a mortal.

It is only "infinite levels", nothing about reality > fiction, but at the end of the day, it is still infinite levels.

Also pardon for not explaining things clear enough, but back to Mainstream Universe has infinite levels.

At the beginning of the game, Al Azif suggests this - that the universe has more than three dimensions and a novice magician is expected to know that as common sense and able to perceive beyond dimensions more than three.
(As noted in the scene Kurou was tormented by Wilbur, he was going through not only familiar directitons, but also expericing strange angles and directions that should not be even possible for three-dimensional world)

i.imgur.com/CQWTOgr.png

「汝も魔術師の端くれなら、全部をユークリッド幾何学に当てはめて思考するのは止せ」

“As a fledgling sorcerer, you should know better than to assume that everything is governed by Euclidean geometry.”

The fact structures built and made with non Euclidean geometry do exist already suggested the Mainstream Universe has more than three dimensions.

i.imgur.com/XCf7AiM.png

不幸にも、『柱』の浮上に巻き込まれた数隻の戦艦が、大量の海水と共に、遥か天高くを舞った。
海を震わす轟音は、なおも連続する。
『柱』の浮上は、それ1本きりに留まらなかった。
圧倒的質量の海水を数キロも天に吹き飛ばし、次々と『柱』が海面に突き出てくる。
そのたびに戦艦が、海魔が一緒に宙を舞い、柱の上に、もしくは海面に叩きつけられて原形も残さず、粉微塵に砕け散る。
壮大過ぎて、凄絶過ぎて、何一つ実感の伴わない、悪夢の様な光景だった。
だが――真に恐るべきはルルイエ浮上それ自体ではなかったのだ。
突き出た『柱』は確かに異界の物質――ルルイエの建造物に他ならないのだろう。
それらは『真っ直ぐ』と聳え立ちながら『捩れていた』。
矛盾ここに極まるが、そう表現するよりなかった。非ユークリッド幾何学からなる建造物に、地上の常識は通用しない。
――問題はそんなことではない。

Unfortunately, several battleships were caught during the surfacing of the [pillars], carrying them far high into the sky along with a large amount of seawater.
The thunderous din that shook the seas has not ceased.
For R’lyeh is not a city of a single [pillar].
An overwhelming mass of seawater was blown to the heavens for several kilometers away, and the [pillars] surfaced on the sea one after another.
Each time, the battleships and the Sea Demons flew through the air in unison, then they were thrown either into the top of the pillars or the sea level, leaving no original form left and shattered into small pieces.
It was a nightmarish scene without a sense of reality, too grandeur, too terrifying.
However----the surfacing of R’lyeh is not what truly needs to be feared.
The [pillars] that emerged from the sea are clearly made of some otherworldly material----they can only be buildings of R’lyeh.
They are all [twisted] while towering in [straight lines].
I know it’s totally a paradox, but that’s the only way I can describe them. Earthly concepts are incapable of explaining these structures built according to non-Euclidean geometry.
----But that’s not the problem.

i.imgur.com/wILfZAF.png

途中、突き出る『柱』に追いつかれ、命辛々それをかわした。
それでも破壊ロボは上昇を止めない。
遥か上空……この海域の全体を見渡せる程の超高度に達して、ドクター・ウェストとエルザは、事の全容を知る、唯一の存在となった。
「これは……何の意味があるロボ?」
突き出た『柱』は確かに異界の物質――ルルイエの建造物に他ならないのだろう。
それらは真っ直ぐと聳え立ちながら、捩れていた。
矛盾ここに極まれるが、そう表現するより無かった。
通常の、三次元の法則に従って建造されていない物質に、地上の常識は通用しない。
問題は其処ではなかった。
突き出る無数の『柱』。
それらは決して無秩序に聳えているのではなかった。
ちょうどクトゥルーを円形に取り囲んで、立っているのだ。
その様は、英国に在るストーンヘンジを連想させる――スケールは段違いではあるが。
その通り――これは巨大な環状列石なのだ。

A [pillar] catches up to them out of nowhere, but they just barely manage to dodge it.
The destroyer robot still continues ascending.
Far up in the sky…… They reach a height where they can see the entirety of the sea, Doctor West and Elsa become the only ones to grasp the entirety of the situation.
“What…… does this mean robo?”
The [pillars] that emerged from the sea are clearly made of some otherworldly material----they can only be buildings of R’lyeh.
They are all twisted while towering in straight lines.
It’s totally a paradox, but that’s the only way they can describe them
Earthly concepts are incapable of explaining these structures that are not built according to the common laws of three dimensions.
But that’s not the problem.
Countless [pillars] are jutting out.
They aren’t just towered in disorder.
They are surrounding Cthulhu in a perfect circle.
It would remind them of Stonehenge in England----except that the scale is completely different, of course.
Indeed----what lies beneath them is a vast circle of stone.

When a young West experienced the effect of "Golden Mead" to have a glimpse of the world seen by magicians, he can sense his body moved to a spiritual dimension that encompasses the material dimension, where Ambrosius' material form was nothing but a shadow reflection in normal space, akin to ripples on water surface, while its true form was a mass of overwhelming density exists in that Platonic Realm-like dimension.

The De Marigny’s Clock novel introduces us to “the spiritual dimension”. As its name suggests, this is a Platonic spiritual dimension overlapping the material one, where the flow of spiritual power that exists everywhere in the material dimension, can be seen and it shows the true side of the world. This is where the real enormous form of Deus Machina resides, being described as “a mass of super logic with overwhelming density” and in a constant state of being both perfectly ordered and wriggled chaotically, the manifestation of the Deus Machina in the material world is only a shallow part reflected by its true form, and of course don’t expect physical laws or any law that apply to the material world to work here, since obviously, this Platonic realm gives a middle finger to the lowly laws of the mortal world.

「ウェスト君、君も飲むんだ」
キーンがウェストにアンプルを手渡した。
見れば、シュリュズベリイの学生たちは手渡されるまでもなく、非常用に持ち歩いているアンプルを懐から取り出すと、その頭を折って中味を飲み下している。ウェストもまた、見よう見まねで、そのひと口ほどの液体を喉に流し込んだ。
すると、
「ぬお……!?」
〝蜂蜜酒〟の作用によって拡張された知覚が、ウェストの認識する世界を一変させた。視聴覚はかつてないほどに研ぎ澄まされ、霊気の流れのようなものまで感じられる。
いや、それだけではない。自分の肉体が今、通常の空間から、そこに重なって存在する霊的な異次元へ移行したことを、ウェストは直観的に理解した。感覚の変容は、その副作用だ。
海も、甲板も、通常の物質はみな半透明になり、足下がおぼつかない。
その一方、蜂蜜酒を飲んだ人間たちの姿は、同様に〝こちら側〟に来ているためだろう、はっきりと見えている。
そしてまた――陽炎のようにゆらめく甲板上に、鬼械神(デウス・マキナ)アンブロシウスが確固とした存在感を示している。いや、先ほどまで航空機然とした姿で見えていたその機体は今や、時に整然と、時に混沌として蠢く、圧倒的な密度を持った超論理の塊に観えている。通常空間に顕現する鋼のボディは、魚が水面に立てる波紋のように、その存在のほんの一部を示していたに過ぎないのだ。
(これが……鬼械神(デウス・マキナ)とやらの本質か!!)
その凄まじい存在感に、ウェストは半ば畏怖し、半ば不敵な笑みを浮かべる。

“West-kun, you drink this too.”
Keane passed the ample to West.
Looking closely, the students of Shrewsbury doesn’t need to be delivered directly, but instead they already had ample for emergency out of their pockets, then they took off the caps and swallow all the contents. West also imitated what they did, he poured a mouthful of the liquid down his throat.
Then,
“Nuoh……!?”
The perception extended by the “Golden Mead” completely changed the way West perceived the world. His sense of sight and hearing became sharpened like never before, even he felt something like the flow of spiritual power.
No, there was more. West intuitively realized now that his body had moved from the normal space to a spiritual dimension that existed overlapping there. The change in his senses was a side effect.
The sea, deck, and normal materials became all translucence, and he felt uneasy about below his feet.
On the other hand, the appearance of those who drank the Golden Mead is clearly visible to him, probably because they have moved to “this side” as well.
And there’s more---on the shimmering deck like heat haze, Deus Machina Ambrose showed its solid existence. No, the machine that once looked like an ordinary airplane now looked like a mass of super logic with overwhelming density, sometimes it was perfect in order, but sometimes it wriggled chaotically. In other words, the body of steel that materialized itself in the normal space, was only a shallow part of its existence, just like the ripples caused by fishes on the water surface.
(So this is…… The so-called true essence of Deus Machina!!)
Facing its enormous presence, West smiled half-scared and half courageously.

I also suggest to go back and read about Imaginary Number Catapult where Al directly said she, Kurou and Demonbane were dispersed as a probability concept to infinite possibilities to exist in all points of spacetime to form into [1], we even have Demonbane manifested from infinite existence and endless nonexistence. The thing is, Al already said before the universe has more than three dimensions of space, so infinite coordinations in all spacetime means something, there is also the part about "infinite existence and infinite nonexistence".

This is from the primary universe where most of Zanma Taisei and Kishin Houkou takes place, hence, it will be used as a standard to scale other universes to.
To further strengthen this argument that universes in Demonbane Mythos are infinite in space and eternal in time, here I introduce to you the Imaginary Number Catapult and its abilities, which suggest the primary universe has infinite points in space and infinite points in time.

In addition, the summoning of Demonbane via Imaginary Number Catapult converted the trio's existence throughout all across all points of space that are possible to exist, while Al manipulates quantum probability allows matter which can not exists at certain point exists and turning probability infinitely closer to zero into "1". From here, we can conclude that a single universe of Demonbane verse should consists of infinite possibilities.

i.imgur.com/cdGuchZ.png
i.imgur.com/h23Zm2E.png
i.imgur.com/bxezTK8.png
i.imgur.com/VaXMN4n.png
i.imgur.com/fAVkYGX.png

「それで……格納庫で異常事態が発生したと聞きましたが」
「はい。虚数展開カタパルトが稼動を始めています」
「……何故?まさか侵入者?」
「――不明です。施設のコントロールは完全に奪取されています。こちらからではモニタするのが精一杯です」
「電力を遮断しなさい。魔力炉の緊急停止を許可します」
「既にブレーカーが作動しとります。しかし、その……」
「カタパルトは格納庫内部の、まったく独立した動力源から電力の供給を受けとるんですわ」
「あ、有り得ないですわ! そんな大電力、一体どこから……」
「……デモンベイン本体です」
「!?」
「魔導回路を、捕捉しきれないほどの高密度情報が循環しています。機体が……稼働しているのです」
「そ、そんな……デモンベインは魔導書が無ければ、動かないのに。誰がどうやって……」
「虚数展開カタパルト、作動します!」
その表面に刻まれた魔法陣が輝き、やがて全体が眩い閃光を発した。
「――全ての構成元素が無限速度に到達しました。デモンベイン、偏在化します」
「反応が……消えた?」
「消えたのとは違います。虚数展開された物質は確率上の概念として、あらゆる空間に存在している状態でして……」
「ほら! 箱の中の猫と同じで」
「それで! 何処に行ったのですか!?」
「あっ、タキオンカウンター作動しましたです!」
「――選択された確率事象から出現位置が逆算できます。少々お待ちを」
「……くっ」
「うわぁぁぁぁぁっ!? ななな、何!? 何が起こってんだ!?」
空間が、歪んでいた。
目に映るもの全てが、捩れ、波打ち、渦を巻く。
立っている感覚が怪しい。揺れているようでもあり、回転しているようでもあり、はたまた逆さまに立っているようでもある。
自分の声すら近くから、遠くから、四方八方から聴こえてくる感じ。五感の全てがアベコベでデタラメで、確かな手掛かりが無い。
「えぇい、狼狽えるな見苦しい。ただの空間転移だ」
……空間転移だって?
確かにコレ、古典的なワープ描写っぽい感じがあるが。
「今『居る』我等を、こうして『居るかもしれなかった』空間総てに拡げた後、何処なりと指定した座標に『居た』事にする……」
「つまりは、そう云う意味だ」
「はあぁぁっ? 何だそりゃ? 全然、ワケ分かんねえよっ!?」
「お喋りは此処までだ。実空間に顕現するぞ」
「だから、もうちと分かりやすく……うおおおおおっ!?」
「よぉぉぉぉいっしょっと! ……ふー、よーやくハッチが開いたよ」
「おーい、ストーン君。無事かぁぁぁい?」
「……おお、生きていた生きていた。まったく頑丈だねぇ、君は」
「……伊達に鍛えてはおりませんので。それよりネス警部! 破壊ロボはどうしたでありますか!?」
「あー、さっきまではメタトロンと戦っていたみたいだが……今はどーしてるんだ?」
「何かを追っていたみたいだったが……ん?」
「何だぁ? また地響きがしやがる」
「……っ? 耳鳴りがしますが……」
「耳鳴りだって……?」
「んんん……?」
「逆算結果、来たで!」
「デモンベインの出現地点は、シティ58番区上空600メートル……って、破壊ロボットの間近やないか!?」
「えっ!?」
「何をするつもりなんですかぁぁぁっ!?」
何も無いはずの虚空に、たった今、途方にも無い質量の気配が生じた。
天を仰げば分かるだろう。
蜃気楼の如く、揺らめく月と――巨大な影。
揺らぐ影は徐々に色を増し、厚みを得て、存在を確固たるものにする。
「ををををををっ!?」
「何が起こっているのでありますか!?」
其処に在り得べからざる物質が、存在する無限小の可能性。限り無く『0』に近い確率が集積され、完全なる『1』を実現する。
巨大な何かが、強大な力を秘めた何かが、今、顕現しようとしていた。
「デモンベイン、実空間に事象固定化……衝撃波、来ますっ!」
「――――ッ!」
空間が、圧倒的質量に弾き飛ばされ、爆砕した。

"So…… I heard that something unusual is happening in the hangar."
"Yes. The imaginary expansion catapult is powering up."
"……Why? Can it be that someone's infiltrated?"
"----Unknown. We've completely lost control of that facility. The most we can do is use the monitors."
"Cut the power. I approve emergency shutdown of the magic reactor."
"We've already activated the breakers, but……"
"The catapult and hangar are receiving power from a completely independent source."
"T-that's impossible! Where could such power be coming from……?"
"……From Demonbane itself"
"!?"
"Information of a higher density than we can capture is cycling through its magic circuits. The machine…… has activated."
"T-that's…… Demonbane can't move without a grimoire. Who…… how……"
"The Imaginary Number Expansion Catapult is activating!"
The magic pattern on its face flashes, and soon the entire thing is shining with light.
"----All elements have reached infinite speed. Demonbane is being distributed."
"The response has…… vanished?"
"Not exactly vanished. Matter that's gone through imaginary expansion exists as a probability concept at all points in space……"
"You know! Like the cat in the box."
"So where has it gone!?"
"Ah, the tachyon counter is responding!"
"----We can calculate the destination from the chosen probability phenomenons. Just a moment……"
"……Kuh."
"Uwaaaaaa!? W-w-w-what!? What the hell's going on!?"
Space has warped.
Everything I see is twisting, pulsating, whirling.
I'm not sure if I'm standing. I feel like I'm swaying, spinning, and turning upside down.
I hear my own voice coming from all directions and distances. All my senses have gone completely insane, leaving me without a handle on reality.
"Stop your unseemly wailing! It's just a spacial shift."
I hear Al's annoyed voice from everywhere at once.
……Spacial shift?
Yeah, I guess it does look kind of like one of those movie warps.
"Once our current [presence] has been spread throughout all the spaces that [possible to exist], we will select a specific location to become [present] at once again……"
"That's all there is to it."
"Haaaaa? What's that? I don't get it at all!"
"Enough talking. We're about to manifest in real space."
"Come on, just speak English alrea…… Uwoooooh!?"
"Aaaaand there! ……Haa, I finally got the hatch open."
"Hey, Stone-kun, you alriiiight?"
"……Ohh, you're still alive. You sure are tough."
"……I haven't been training for nothing. More importantly, Inspector Ness! What's happened with the robot!?"
"Ahh, it was fighting with Metatron until a little while ago…… I wonder where it is now. It looked like it was after something…… Hm?"
"What? The ground's shaking again."
"……? It's like there's a buzzing in my ears……"
"Hmmm……?"
"Calculations completed!"
"Demonbane will manifest 600 meters above City Sector 58…… Hey, isn't that right next to the destroyer robot!?"
"Eh!?"
"What's it going to doooo!?"
In a patch of sky that had been empty until now, the aura of something massive is born.
Look into the heavens and see.
The moon wavers like a mirage----as does a vast shape.
The shape steadily gains color and thickness, becoming a definite presence.
"Ooooooh!?"
"What in the world is happening!?"
That matter cannot, must not exist there, yet there is an infinitesimal probability that it does. That probability, infinitely close to [0], is now becoming a perfect [1]. Something gigantic, hiding enormous power within, is now making itself manifest.
"Demonbane is becoming fixed in real space…… Shockwave incoming!"
"-------!"
The air is suddenly blasted away, displaced by the overwhelming mass.

Yes, the Imaginary Number Catapult accelerates the fundamental elements of the trio to infinite speed and transforms them to exist in all possible spatial coordinations. And, Daijuuji Kurou and Al on Hunting Horror were also use the device to become infinite possibilities in all of space-time, so this seals the infinite coordinations in space and time.

i.imgur.com/ypUpjIa.png
i.imgur.com/l293wwq.png

虚数展開カタパルト内の魔術回路が作動し、強大な魔導エネルギーが巡り出す。カタパルト起動。同時に俺たちは、無限の可能性となって、総ての時空上に拡散された。
「何処にでも存在し得る」ハンティング・ホラーは、アーカムシティ上空で実数「1」となって、実体を得る。

The magic circuits within the Imaginary Number Catapult activated and an enormous flow of magical energy circulated to activate the device. In the same moment, we became infinite possibilities and were dissolved to all of spacetime.
Hunting Horror that [can exist anywhere], becomes a real [1] and acquires substance on the sky of Arkham City.

And for some toppling, the trio also manifested from infinite existence and infinite nonexistence from Imaginary Number Catapult, which to indicate the mainstream universe alone holds infinite existence and infinite nonexistence, which is not a surprise because Sandalphon and Hunting Horror were riding between many worlds and many phases, where both are nonexistence entities to the reality, yet reality was also seen as nonexistence to them, hence they were able to avoid being destroyed by the dormant avatar of Cthulhu.

Hadou Ruri's Route - Chapter 14 said:
無限の存在と未存在が一なる存在に結晶する。
喚びかけに応え、唯一、地球最凶の邪悪に拮抗する正義が顕現する。
衝撃波と共に実体を結ぶ50メートルの巨人は、その左手に焔える魔銃を握っていた。

Infinite existence and infinite nonexistence condensed into a singular entity.
The only and one justice that opposes the greatest evil on Earth manifested to response to the prayer.
A 50 meters giant formed alongside a shockwave, holding a flaming magic gun on its left hand.

世界が衝撃の闇に眩む。
逃れられる筈の無い滅びだった。爆発は一瞬にして世界を呑み込んだ。サンダルフォンを呑み込んだ。ハンティング・ホラーを呑み込んだ。
そして――滅びの宿命に制圧された世界の只中を、サンダルフォンとハンティング・ホラーは疾走していた。
「何だと……?」
存在を塵と変える、強大な存在力。
だが黒い天使と鋼鉄の狩人は、現実から僅かにずれた異相に在った。
世界にとって、サンダルフォンの存在は、別の世界が照り返した、ただの影に過ぎない。そしてサンダルフォンにとっての世界もまた、同様であった。
存在しながら存在しない。世界の狭間を疾走している。
「……貴様の仕業か」
自らが駆る鋼鉄の獣に、黒の天使は問う。
応えは無い。
ただ無機質な実体を、彼の元で結んでいるだけだ。
「つくづく不気味な化物だな、貴様は。はははははははっ!」
兇暴な笑みを浮かべ、忌まわしき狩人共は、異界の狭間を疾走する。
世界を隔てる幻の向こう、消滅するアーカムシティが、幽玄と揺らめいた。

The world was dazzled in the darkness of impact.
It was an inevitable destruction. The explosion swallowed the world in an instant. It engulfed even Sandalphon and Hunting Horror.
Next----Sandalphon and Hunting Horror were running at maximum speed, amidst a world consumed by the fate of destruction.
"How the……?"
A mighty existential force alters his existence to a dust.
Yet, the angel in black and hunter in steel were existed in another phase that slightly deviated from reality.
To the world, Sandalphon was merely a shadow reflected by another world. Likewise, so was the world to Sandalphon.
He was in the state of existence and nonexistence simultaneously. Still, he continued to stride in the spaces between worlds.
"…….Is this your doing?"
The angel in black asked the beast of steel he was driving.
There was no answer.
He himself was simply connected to the inhumane entity.
"What a creepy monster you are. Hahahahahahaha……!"
Alongside his ferocious laugh, the both otherworldly hunters dashed through the spaces between alternate worlds.
From beyond the phantom that separates the worlds, the vanishing Arkham City shimmered in tranquil beauty.

It is far from the solidest argument, but only you brought the whole "r>f" thing in, while I was suggesting of infinite levels for the Mainstream Universe, where humans can perceive and interact with most basic dimensions, while magicians can exist on, perceive and interact with worlds and dimensions beyond the three dimensions.

In short, all higher dimensions were already there, normal humans just cannot perceive and interact with them unlike magicians or servants of evil gods.

Last edited:
You are not answering anything for Philosophical Infinity and I'm not sure why you are obsessed with r>f because I would suggest Low 1-A or 1-A for Mainstream Universe if the hierarchy works like that, and you are completely missing the point when I said this from the start,

It is only "infinite levels", nothing about reality > fiction, but at the end of the day, it is still infinite levels.

Also pardon for not explaining things clear enough, but back to Mainstream Universe has infinite levels.
yeah sorry about that, I just want to be clearly that what you're saying about the Mainstream H1B is legit for vsb wiki through qualitative superiority
Besides, I don't really understand what you trying to talk about "Philosophical Infinity" in Demonbane and the wiki you give me, I mean the the connection bettwen them and its tiering ( well you know sth will be NLF if it like "Absolute Infinite" ) so I can't reply it.
Anyway, I want to say that "infinite levels" isn't enough, you need more feat to show the difference between each layer.
At the beginning of the game, Al Azif suggests this - that the universe has more than three dimensions and a novice magician is expected to know that as common sense and able to perceive beyond dimensions more than three.
(As noted in the scene Kurou was tormented by Wilbur, he was going through not only familiar directitons, but also expericing strange angles and directions that should not be even possible for three-dimensional world)

The fact structures built and made with non Euclidean geometry do exist already suggested the Mainstream Universe has more than three dimensions.
This won't be enough too.
When a young West experienced the effect of "Golden Mead" to have a glimpse of the world seen by magicians, he can sense his body moved to a spiritual dimension that encompasses the material dimension, where Ambrosius' material form was nothing but a shadow reflection in normal space, akin to ripples on water surface, while its true form was a mass of overwhelming density exists in that Platonic Realm-like dimension.
Platonic Realm, yeah this is enough for Higher Dimension, I have no opinion on this.
I also suggest to go back and read about Imaginary Number Catapult where Al directly said she, Kurou and Demonbane were dispersed as a probability concept to infinite possibilities to exist in all points of spacetime to form into [1], we even have Demonbane manifested from infinite existence and endless nonexistence. The thing is, Al already said before the universe has more than three dimensions of space, so infinite coordinations in all spacetime means something, there is also the part about "infinite existence and infinite nonexistence".
I dont know what this feat has anything to do with tiering but i guess it counts as non existent phyysiology.
It is far from the solidest argument, but only you brought the whole "r>f" thing in, while I was suggesting of infinite levels for the Mainstream Universe, where humans can perceive and interact with most basic dimensions, while magicians can exist on, perceive and interact with worlds and dimensions beyond the three dimensions.

In short, all higher dimensions were already there, normal humans just cannot perceive and interact with them unlike magicians or servants of evil gods.
So yeah, if what you're trying to say that "The higher layer is a Platonic Realm of the lower layer" so it will enough for that, in case of "every layer is the same like that" , but if it's not, there won't be enough legit feat for the upgrade.

Last edited:
yeah sorry about that, I just want to be clearly that what you're saying about the Mainstream H1B is legit for vsb wiki through qualitative superiority
Besides, I don't really understand what you trying to talk about "Philosophical Infinity" in Demonbane and the wiki you give me, I mean the the connection bettwen them and its tiering ( well you know sth will be NLF if it like "Absolute Infinite" ) so I can't reply it.
Anyway, I want to say that "infinite levels" isn't enough, you need more feat to show the difference between each layer.

This won't be enough too.

Platonic Realm, yeah this is enough for Higher Dimension, I have no opinion on this.

I don't know what this feat can do for tiering, but it can be a existence like NEP i guess.

So yeah, if what you're trying to say that "The higher layer is a Platonic Realm of the lower layer" so it's will enough for that, in case of "every layer is the same like that" , but if it's not, there won't be enough legit feat for the upgrade.

In case you can't make a connection, a novice magician like Kurou was made to perceive and view everything through dimensions beyond three dimensions, that is the babystep to the abyss of magic, and a young West had his body moved to the spiritual dimension beyond the material dimension for a glimpse of how magicians view the world.
Make a connection.
Why do you think I mentioned Wilbur Whateley and Dunwich Horror hailed from "beyond the infinity"?

"Al already said before the universe has more than three dimensions of space" and "infinite coordinations in all spacetime", does it hit anything?

It is said how Kurou perceives "a far higher world, a deeper universe" for a reason.

By your logic, a lot of fictions' tiering would be called into questions because more often than not, the whole qualitative superiority does not happen and people assumed a feat is 12D because character X said it 12-Dimensional in a single dialogue and it ends there, without any further explanation.

By your logic, a lot of fictions' tiering would be called into questions because more often than not, the whole qualitative superiority does not happen and people assumed a feat is 12D because character X said it 12-Dimensional in a single dialogue and it ends there, without any further explanation.
I don’t think so, a lot of verses in my view in this wiki show enough feat about difference in each layer ( what you’re saying make me remember to Ben10 verse when the Higher Existence talk about 24 higher D but it too vague like you just say about character X with 12D so the wiki did not aceept it.
In case you can't make a connection, a novice magician like Kurou was made to perceive and view everything through dimensions beyond three dimensions, that is the babystep to the abyss of magic, and a young West had his body moved to the spiritual dimension beyond the material dimension for a glimpse of how magicians view the world.
Make a connection.
Why do you think I mentioned Wilbur Whateley and Dunwich Horror hailed from "beyond the infinity"?

"Al already said before the universe has more than three dimensions of space" and "infinite coordinations in all spacetime", does it hit anything?

It is said how Kurou perceives "a far higher world, a deeper universe" for a reason.
I don’t know what “beyond the infinity” is but yeah, all this feat is so vague except the Platonic Realm is legit enough for Higher Dimension in tiering.

I don’t think so, a lot of verses in my view in this wiki show enough feat about difference in each layer ( what you’re saying make me remember to Ben10 verse when the Higher Existence talk about 24 higher D but it too vague like you just say about character X with 12D so the wiki did not aceept it.

Or Yan Sen, people have no problem with him being 12D and 1-B just because someone said his universe is 12D and Yan Sen is stronger than the guy, nothing further about that "12D universe" than being 12D.

Also, the endless hierarchy of stories and universes do matter a bit because I also saw Desolate Era's larger structure being accepted as higher tier because it has an infinite structure to an infinestimal object. And I did mention about infinite varieties of "stories" would fuse together to form a singular [saga] that also branches infinitely for them fuse into another greater story again, rinse and repeat.
"Story" in Demonbane also, aside from literal meaning, is also denote worlds and universes, so there you have it.

Or Yan Sen, people have no problem with him being 12D and 1-B just because someone said his universe is 12D and Yan Sen is stronger than the guy, nothing further about tha "12D universe" than being 12D.
I don’t know much about this verse but if im not mistaken it's once stated to have 4D being countless 3D stacked up or sth like that ( 2D city is a paper, 4D city equates to countless 3D stacked up). Also, the solid tier of Yan Sen is not 1B but L1C via white void and fighting Henry stuff idk i just heard abit about it. 1B is just possibly
And lastly, this guy doesnt have a profile.

Okay, that does explain things, if qualitative superiority still holds (to some extent) then it is good.

I guess no more discussion about Mainstream Universe being H1B for holding infinite levels, of which the next level reveals the world of lower levels is nothing but a "shadow" reflected by the "reality" of higher level.

I found that young West went through is similar to this, since he temporarily moves and exists on a higher level, to see the "real-er" aspect of Ambrosius., and the process was explained by Laban Shrewsbury to be a small taste to the world of magicians.

The Holographic Principle also holds true for a five-dimensional spacetime, with its information represented in four dimensions on its own boundary. Seen this way, our world is a four-dimensional “shadow” on the wall of that five-dimensional “cave.” If you move away from the wall where our reality exists, you enter a fifth dimension.

Back