• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra (DBH) Abilities

I am willing to apply the accepted changes.
HOLD ON Was Holy Manipulation and Higher Dimensional Manipulation Accepted? I know a few members agreed to either one or both but i think we need a final count just to be sure. Can everyone who agreed for Holy Manipulation and/or Higher Dimensional Manipulation please identify themselves

Demigra seems to have connected his castle to Earth, not the Crack of Time, though I could be wrong.

Holy Manipulation should be fine if Unholy Manipulation is.

I'm not sure either, I don't remember there ever being a "shrine", unless it's the glowy thing that takes you to the Crack of Time.
This is a tricky situation. I would say that it should still count as HDM since the CoT is accepted as a 2-A space here and connecting something to it would logically require manipulation on a 4D level.

This is a tricky situation. I would say that it should still count as HDM since the CoT is accepted as a 2-A space here and connecting something to it would logically require manipulation on a 4D level.
I'll agree with that, Demigra connected something to the Crack of Time regardless of what it actually was.

I assume there isn't going to be any opposition to HDM being added?

I definitely agree lol that’s a pretty good hax there for Demigra. Do we have a list for all the things added?

So what do we currently need to do here?
People are working on a picture for Demigra's current appearance, that's the only major thing left.

@Dominodalek Should we add a justification to Demigra's HDM to avoid any confusion? It should probably be noted that Demigra can manipulate the CoT which is a 2-A construct or something similar.
Yeah, I'll add that now.

The matches likely all need to be removed, yes.

I have recently just found justification for Demigra to have Summoning

I'm kinda busy at the moment though so I'll post it later on

Also Domino I think you missed two abilities Towa should have from Yugara's list.

Maybe they fall under something else that's why I probably haven't noticed but I'll evaluate it with you when I'm free

photo_2021-05-15_04-31-30.png
found a render for demigras newest state

Hey Domino, I found some cards using Yugara's link that may or may not grant Demigra a few new abilities. I won't waste your time with what is already there and just focus on what isn't already there

Destruction Key Sword Lock
Activated when the enemy team is 5 or more and made an attacker. Attack the selected enemy and reduce the enemy team's H energy by -1. In addition, a successful seal will prevent all abilities of that enemy from being activated during the next round. [One time only] [Only one key sword lock can be activated by a team]
Power Nullification as a result of sealing, though he already has power null, but i just wanted to provide you with extra info
UM9-CP6.png

Penetrating super air bullet
If you make an attacker after the 3rd round, you will enter sparking mode at the end of your team's attack. Winning Sparking Mode will do super damage to your enemies. In addition, super-sparking will do damage, ignoring enemy guards and damage mitigation effects. [One time only]
Damage Boost, Durability Negation and Damage Reduction Negation. He already has Damage Boost but not Dura Neg and Dmg Reduc Neg
UM10-040.png

God Meteor of calamity
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Supporter Effect] Permanently block the increase in combat power due to the energy consumption of all enemy supporters in the next round that was activated. [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

Statistics Amplification Negation and/or/via Energy Absorption
BM5-062.png

Dark Genie Heroes Rush
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter Heroes Rush mode at the end of your team's attack. Call the Dark Genie Avatar and attack with your partner in collaboration with three people. Achieve Perfect Trash and permanently steal 30% of enemy power and guards. If the partner is a hero avatar, the effect will increase. [One time only]
Summoning Chamel & Statistics Stealing
BM5-CP22.png

Special Move Sealing Unit
Use the special moves of all the enemy teams. [Limited to 1 round]
Power Mimicry but limited to only one time
BM6-061.png

Dark Destroyer X
When your team has a hero avatar, if you make it an attacker after the third round, it will transfer the warriors of the dark demon world in space-time and cause great damage.
Also, the power and guard of the attacking enemy is permanent-4000. Furthermore, each time the button action is successful, the effect increases. [One time only]

Summoning Mira, Towa, Xeno Dabura and Great Devilman and Amped Statistics Reduction
HGD10-CP8.jpg

Also Lastly Demigra should have the whole Status Effect Inducement with Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation
If you agree then can you please add these to Demigra's Universe Creation Saga Key as I believe that all these cards are from that point
Please and Thank You

Key Sword Lock falls under the Key Sword, and it already has that ability.
Piercing Super Ki Blast is valid.
"God Meteor of Calamity" has nothing to do with Energy Absorption, I'm not quite sure what this would fall under wiki-wise but it's not Statistics Amplification Negation.
"Dark Demon God Heroes Rush" isn't summoning Chamel, it's summoning a Hero Avatar (who happens to look identical to Chamel) but it is indeed Summoning, as well as Statistics Stealing.
Super Attack Sealer Unit is not Power Mimicry, it prevents the enemy team from being able to use their Super Attacks for a round. Demigra also requires two allies to use it - though this isn't a problem for him as his mirages would qualify.
Dark Destroyer X isn't really amped Statistics Reduction but otherwise that's accurate.

Most of these would fall under Demigra's regular Heroes key, BM5-062 and BM6-061 are his only Universe Creation Saga cards there.

I'll wait a bit for any other feedback, though I don't expect there'll be any opposing views - there'll probably need to be a discussion on how exactly Power Level in Heroes should be treated in regards to God Meteor of Calamity.

Key Sword Lock falls under the Key Sword, and it already has that ability.
Piercing Super Ki Blast is valid.
"God Meteor of Calamity" has nothing to do with Energy Absorption, I'm not quite sure what this would fall under wiki-wise but it's not Statistics Amplification Negation.
"Dark Demon God Heroes Rush" isn't summoning Chamel, it's summoning a Hero Avatar (who happens to look identical to Chamel) but it is indeed Summoning, as well as Statistics Stealing.
Super Attack Sealer Unit is not Power Mimicry, it prevents the enemy team from being able to use their Super Attacks for a round. Demigra also requires two allies to use it - though this isn't a problem for him as his mirages would qualify.
Dark Destroyer X isn't really amped Statistics Reduction but otherwise that's accurate.

Most of these would fall under Demigra's regular Heroes key, BM5-062 and BM6-061 are his only Universe Creation Saga cards there.

I'll wait a bit for any other feedback, though I don't expect there'll be any opposing views - there'll probably need to be a discussion on how exactly Power Level in Heroes should be treated in regards to God Meteor of Calamity.
Hmm...
Alright so Super Attack Sealer Unit is Power Null then and then God Meteor of Calamity needs to be discussed to get a clearer understanding of what it actually does but other than that Everything else is Good

Thanks Man

Also I made some additions for Towa, can you please check those out o the towa thread and tell me what you think?

On Mechikabura page: Reality Warping (Towa's demon god energy gave characters the ability to create their own warped reality and create tournament stages. Scales to Demigra who made possibilities reality)
I think it's talking about Demigra's feat when he caused possibilities/timelines to overlap. Not sure why it says "made possibilities reality" when possibilities are already accepted as existing timelines in DBX/DBH

Okay. Is somebody willing to remove all of Demigra's matches from ALL of the involved character profile pages please?

Thank you.

Please list the EXACT titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked here, so my automated script can handle it.

Back