• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra (DBH) Abilities

Key Sword Lock falls under the Key Sword, and it already has that ability.
Piercing Super Ki Blast is valid.
"God Meteor of Calamity" has nothing to do with Energy Absorption, I'm not quite sure what this would fall under wiki-wise but it's not Statistics Amplification Negation.
"Dark Demon God Heroes Rush" isn't summoning Chamel, it's summoning a Hero Avatar (who happens to look identical to Chamel) but it is indeed Summoning, as well as Statistics Stealing.
Super Attack Sealer Unit is not Power Mimicry, it prevents the enemy team from being able to use their Super Attacks for a round. Demigra also requires two allies to use it - though this isn't a problem for him as his mirages would qualify.
Dark Destroyer X isn't really amped Statistics Reduction but otherwise that's accurate.
Based on Domino's Reply

Demigra should have on his Heroes Ability Key:
Durability Negation
Damage Reduction Negation
Damage Boost but isn't Passive
Summoning of Hero Avatar, Xeno Dabura, Mira, Towa and Great Devilman
Statistics Stealing

Demigra should have theses added to his Universe Creation Saga Ability Key:
Power Null is already there on this Heroes Key for different reasons so ignore this
Reactive Power Level Negation if it gets accepted

It seems like several other DBH profile pages also need to have all matchups related to them removed btw.

Based on Domino's Reply

Demigra should have on his Heroes Ability Key:
Durability Negation
Damage Reduction Negation
Damage Boost but isn't Passive
Summoning of Hero Avatar, Xeno Dabura, Mira, Towa and Great Devilman
Statistics Stealing

Demigra should have theses added to his Universe Creation Saga Ability Key:
Power Null is already there on this Heroes Key for different reasons so ignore this
Reactive Power Level Negation if it gets accepted
I'm waiting for Domino to add these
And reactive power level negation if he agrees

Most of Damage Reduction Negation are resistance to Damage Reduction as their damage can't be reduce, the effect that negate the Damage Reduction effect apply on char that suffer from damage reduce not negate the opponent abilities to reduce damage so it is treated as Resistance

I don't agree with Reactive Power Level Negation. I get why you'd expect it to apply, but Power Level in Heroes doesn't work the same way as it does everywhere else - it basically just converts Stamina into Hero Energy, and determines who attacks first.

Everything else is fine though, I'll add it to his page.

Thank you for helping out @Dominodalek .

Perhaps you could help @Yuraga write a sandbox draft for a wiki blog post that explains the DBH card abilities, which can be linked to in the affected character profile pages?

I'd also prefer if the Blog had a list of common terminology used in the games so we can know what GRD, Hero Energy, Charge Impact, Draw Mode, and all that does. So we can understand what exactly these card effects do without having to ask a knowledgeable all the time.

Thank you for helping out @Dominodalek .

Perhaps you could help @Yuraga write a sandbox draft for a wiki blog post that explains the DBH card abilities, which can be linked to in the affected character profile pages?
Yeah, I can help with that.

I'd also prefer if the Blog had a list of common terminology used in the games so we can know what GRD, Hero Energy, Charge Impact, Draw Mode, and all that does. So we can understand what exactly these card effects do without having to ask a knowledgeable all the time.
Sure thing.

Everything12 is correct. This is very important.

Thank you for helping out Dominodalek. I am not sure if we should only link to the explanations blog in the Dragon Ball Games verse page, or in the affected profile pages as well.

XNIuIcV.png

The arms in particular are drawn in an amateurish disproportionate manner. The current Demigra images are fine to keep.

What about the old good-looking images? Is this new image going to replace any of them?

Tell me here when you are done, and I should close the Demigra profile page and this thread.

Thank you for helping out Dominodalek. I am not sure if we should only link to the explanations blog in the Dragon Ball Games verse page, or in the affected profile pages as well.
I forgot about this, but will lock the Demigra page.

@Dominodalek

What do you think?

Well personally I'd put it in the verse page. I think it would be more simpler that way. Otherwise we would have to link it in pretty much every SDBH profile we have

But this is just my opinion of course

We should create a page about the following:

Dark Factor

Chaos Ball

Universe Seed/Tree

Dark Shenron

We should also need to update Future Warrior and Future Warrior 2. Their pages are so unorganized. Each tab needs to be separated by race.

Example:

[[Saiyan Race]] [[Majin Race]] [[Namekian Race]] [[Earthling Race]] [[Resistance]] [[Optional Equipment]]

When you click on [[Saiyan Race]] , more tabs will show up: [[Super Saiyan]] etc...

[[Optional Equipment]] will have every Super Souls that can be used by Cc in the game.

I could see Dark Shenron getting a profile, but not sure abut the Dark Factor, Universe Tree and the Chaos Ball. Although the Chaos Ball is actually listed as Optional equipment for Mechikabura (Although it should be in his Dark King Key, not Time Power Unleashed so that should be fixed). Maybe a justification/link could be added to the Chaos Ball on Mechi's profile?

How is the work with the explanation blog going along?

Demigra's matches should be revised tbh. And he's not the only one...

Also, he needs Dimensional domain, but I suppose that has to wait until the new blog is finished

Yes. All of the upgraded characters should have their matches removed, including in the profile pages of their opponents.

Back