• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra (DBH) Abilities

Howdy, back again. Figured I would cover multiple characters, send help I can't stop after having finished CC Goku and Towa I figured Demigra needed an update too. You know the drill.
The card effect source: http://carddass.com/dbh/cardlist/index.php?search=true
The 2nd card effect source: https://sdbh.dbz.space/

The Abilities

1. Those Who Plot

Combat Power Winning a battle halves the power and guards of all enemy attackers in that round. [every time]
Passive Statistics Reduction of Power and Durability of all enemies.
HGD7-SEC2.jpg

2. Challenging Attitude
If you make it an attacker when you can activate a special move, it will attack the locked-on enemy and make the charge impact speed of that enemy super fast. [One time only]
Probability Manipulation, I'm pretty sure all the DBH characters have it at this point.
HUM5-13.jpg

3A. Genie God Meteor
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Attacker Effect] The larger the number of enemy attackers in the next round that is activated, the more permanent and faster the CIS of the enemy attacker. [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

The more enemies the more difficult Probability Manipulation makes it for the enemies. Lets him summon a big a** meteor to nuke the field.
3B. Those Who Distort History
If there are 5 enemy teams, at the end of the round, the power of the lowest power companion and the power of the highest power enemy are permanently replaced. [every time]
Power Swap or Power Transfer whichever you wanna call it.
HGD8-SEC2.jpg

4. Genie's Essence
At the end of the first round, your power is permanently doubled. Furthermore, if the damage done by your team is 5000 or more, the effect will be greatly increased.
Passive Permanent Statistics Amplification of his Power. The power increase only goes up the more damage he deals.
HGD9-SEC.jpg

5A. Dark God Meteor
If you make it an attacker, you can activate it at the end of your team's attack. If successful, damage with G Meteor.
[Enemy Attacker Effect] Inflicts damage on the next round of "Enemy Attacker Number x 1000". [One time only] [Only one G Meteor can be activated by a team]

This lets him summon another big nuke the field meteor that inflicts damage to enemies x 1000. So it's a MASSIVE Damage Boost ability.
5B. Overflowing Magical Energy
When the strategy is decided, the energy of all of your team is restored, and your team's H energy is +1. [every time]
Passive Stamina Recovery, LIT.
HGD10-SEC.jpg

6. Collapsing Draw
When an attacker from R2 onward, enter Draw Mode during your Attack Phase. Successfully complete action for a permanent -2000 to that enemy's GRD. Slide more to deal more DMG to enemy & steal more enemy team HP. Once only
A counter to Life-Force Absorption. It serves as a Permanent Statistics Reduction for Durability and lets you deal more damage while draining more HP. Life-Force Absorption, Damage Boost, & Statistics Reduction all in one.
SH3-CP8.png

7A. Dark God Ryu: A Wish For Destruction
If you become an attacker after the second round, you will enter the Dark God Ryu mode when your team attacks. The Dark God Dragon can make a wish for damage or energy damage. When the power of the wish is maximized, the enemy team's H energy is -2. [One time only]
He pulls up in Dark Shenron Mode and makes a wish for more damage or stamina damage.
7B. Ability-Built Defense
When you are attacked and you win the charge impact, the enemy's power is permanent-2000 In addition, with a perfect victory, the enemy's power lasts -4000. [every time]
Passive Probability Manipulation that's defensive and also a Passive Statistics Reduction of Power that's permanent.
SH8-SCP8.png

8. Strong Spirit
When you receive an attack, reduce the damage by 20% & never get stuck. Permanent
Passive Damage Reduction and Status Effect Inducement Resistance.
PBBS-10.png

9A. God Meteor of Resurrection
If it is an attacker, it can be triggered at the end of your team's attack. If successful, it deals damage with G-Meteo. [Enemy Supporter Effect] The number of enemy supporters × 10% in the next round that triggered, and the damage multiplier of the enemy supporter. [One time only] [G-Meteo can be activated only once per team]
This guy has an obsession with meteors, chill Demigra. He can call on this one that receives multipliers from damage increases and is amped by the number of enemy supporters.
9B. Magic Saved By Ability
At the time of operation decision made as a supporter, the value of the power of the fellow with the highest power among the fellow attackers and the power of other fellow attackers will be the same only for that round. [every time]
Passive Statistics Equalization. He can make the stats of those on his team become equal to the stats of others on the opposing team prior to his own team's amps or abilities. This could be used in conjunction with his Mirages pretty easily.
UM3-037.png

10A. Disturbance Super Energy
If it becomes an attacker after the second round, it will enter super energy mode at the time of attack of the team. Grenade deals a lot of damage to the enemy. The more energy you have in your team, the more damage you get. If it is a great success, it will permanently halve the enemy's attack strength. [One time only]
Damage Boost + Permanent Statistics Reduction of Attack Potency.
10B. Ruthless Attack
When attacking an enemy with a 30% or more damage reduction effect, the damage dealt is multiplied by five. [every time]
In response to an OP Damage Reduction ability, he can just straight up quintuple the damage he deals. Passive Limited Damage Boost.
UM7-041.png

11. Far Greater Sealing
Demigra recently learned how to use the Time Labyrinth, which lets him seal enemies outside of time. It was powerful enough to temporarily stop Dark King Fu who surpassed Mechikabura as well as SSJ4LB Vegito.
Demigra's Pimp Hand Time Labyrinth

The New Power Level

Demigra has grown a lot since he was last a primary enemy. He's now in base affecting characters that are rivaling Mechikabura if not surpassing him and has a new look. I think this should be added as a note to his page, maybe provide two new keys for the difference between the time he is fought as the final antagonist him back then and his two most recent stages. He's obviously a lot more powerful just in base.

Demigra Army Appearance:
He (while in base) helps fight Mechikabura but was still way weaker than him.

Universe Creation Saga
He's not intimidated by Dark Factor Towa and is sealing both Dark King Fu and SSJ4LB Vegito at the same time both of whom are superior to Mechikabura.

Last edited:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3A. Yes (Note that the ability is connected to the God Meteor)
3B. Yes
4. Yes
5A. Yes (Again, connected to the God Meteor)
5B. Yes.
6. Yes (Not Damage Boost though, it just means that the Draw deals more damage if Demigra puts effort into it)
7A. Yes (Just to clarify, Demigra uses the Dark Dragon Balls to summon Dark Shenron. Whichever wish Demigra chooses, Dark Shenron inflicts on the enemy team)
7B. Yes
8. Yes ("never get stuck" is a poor translation of not being stunned)
9A. Not in that way (What it's doing is reducing damage multipliers by (no. of enemy supporters * 10%), ie multipliers would be reduced by 50% if there were five enemy supporters.)
9B. Not in that way (It is Statistics Equalization, but for his own allies - the highest Power in his team temporarily becomes the Power of everyone on his team. Would still be pretty useful with the Mirages though)
10A. Yes (Like with Draw, not a Damage Boost, and the stats reduction is connected to the Super Energy attack.)
10B. Yes
11. Definitely Yes

I don't think the Time Labyrinth should be used to scale Demigra - Chronoa was able to seal Mechikabura despite being far weaker than him. He could probably scale to Roberu though, who in turn scales above Dark Factor Towa. He probably doesn't need an earlier key, the power difference isn't that substantial.

Let me finish each CRT first, you should know that i'm the only one edit profile here, let me take a break. I still have a planned DBH CRT but if you just constantly pull out CRT like that i will die lol
Yeah sorry, I just figured I could pull out a bunch of new info and slap it on here. I wanna help make the wiki a place of knowledge and all that. Better to help it improve. I'll try to slow down, I need time to finish research for another CRT anyways.

So demigra is also getting sealing? Cool.
I agree with this, but which keys are they getting added to?
It depends on the card art. If it's his design from like early Heroes when he's still the primary big bad you would put it under his base Heroes key. Overflowing Magical Energy gets put in his Transcended Demon God key. However, some cards should get put under a new key considering he is stronger than before. His base is now above the level his Makyouka form was at since he's not at all intimidated by Dark Factor Towa and is clearly still in charge of someone like Demon Goddess Roberu all of whom are scaling above his old Makyouka days. I would say make a key called "Mechikabura Fight/Universe Creation Saga (Heroes)" and put the following abilities in that one:
-God Meteor of Resurrection
-Disturbance Super Energy
-Magic Saved By Ability
-Ruthless Attack
-Sealing via Time Labyrinth

If people don't want to make a whole new key for him we can just put all of these under his base Heroes key, but he is quite a great deal stronger in base these days. He's scaling to a transformed Demon Goddess Roberu who in base clapped Demon Goddess Putine who along with the other Demon Gods surpassed his previous Makyouka levels.

I think adding a new key to Demigra is the best option tbh. Towa actually implied in the manga that Demigra might even have the power of a Time God/Power of time so this could be noted in a possible BBM key

We should have a Big Bang Mission key for Demigra, he could perform Time Labyrinth on his own now
By the way I've finished another CRT for Mechikabura, but I haven't posted it. I just wanted to let you know so that when you finish the Towa and Demigra ones whenever they finally get implemented we can start that one. Just let me know when you're ready and I can post it. The CRT is gonna have a LOT to add across multiple pages.

By the way I've finished another CRT for Mechikabura, but I haven't posted it. I just wanted to let you know so that when you finish the Towa and Demigra ones whenever they finally get implemented we can start that one. Just let me know when you're ready and I can post it. The CRT is gonna have a LOT to add across multiple pages.
That's Cool 😎

In the mean time, if you can/want to, try writing a CTR for another Character, Like Vegeta, Mira, Trunks or Chronoa or something

Cause more than likely these will be implemented 2/3 days from now

Also keep up the fine work 👍

That's Cool 😎

In the mean time, if you can/want to, try writing a CTR for another Character, Like Vegeta, Mira, Trunks or Chronoa or something

Cause more than likely these will be implemented 2/3 days from now

Also keep up the fine work 👍
Thank you for the support. I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I've got lots of info to put up for those 4.

What Dominodalek has accepted can probably be applied, yes.

Thanks for your support everyone. I've got the list of stuff ready for Demigra-sama. Here it is.

The Abilities
-Passive and Active Statistics Reduction [Power & Durability]
-Passive and Active Probability Manipulation [The probability hax becomes even more difficult for the enemy when he uses his Genie God Meteor against multiple enemies, the more there are the easier the fight is for Demigra]
-Power Swap or Power Transfer
-Passive Statistics Amplification [This boost improves as he deals damage]
-Passive and Active Damage Boost
-Passive Stamina Recovery
-Life-Force Absorption
-Summoning [Dark Shenron (Specifically for enhancing damage, stamina damage, and reduces enemy power by getting his wish granted). I imagine Chamel and Robelu too]
-Passive Damage Reduction
-Passive Statistics Equalization [Let him make the stats of his allies become the same as the strongest person on his team. Very useful if used with his mirages or summons]
-Damage Boost Reduction "(What it's doing is reducing damage multipliers by (no. of enemy supporters * 10%), ie multipliers would be reduced by 50% if there were five enemy supporters.)" via God Meteor of Resurrection
-Far Greater Sealing via Time Labyrinth

The Resistances
-Status Effect Inducement

The New Power Level
A new key should be added for Demigra to indicate his Big Bang Mission and Universe Creation Saga onwards self. He has certainly grown stronger since the old Makyouka days as he now scales to if not above Robelu who clapped Demon Goddess Putine in base. Robelu is also the same beauty woman who bodied Dark Factor Towa (Towa with a tiny bit of the Dark Factor, a power that made Mechikabura and Fu busted) and others in the game. Base Demigra is likely scaling above Robelu who is simply a servant of his, with Robelu herself believing Demigra should not waste his time by fighting Dark Factor Towa. He's also not intimidated by her either. For this new key, he should have his Time Labyrinth Sealing as well as his Passive Damage Boost and Passive Statistics Equalization. He's a lot stronger now than he was back in the day.

Official translation for "Genie God Meteor" is Demon Deity's God Meteor. I'd take out Chamel and Robelu from Summoning, otherwise it's fine.
Domino is right. From what I've seen in the anime and manga it more looks like they just follow him around rather than him actually summoning them. And while i wouldn't put it pass Demigra to be able to Summon his Servants its just something we haven't actually seen him do. Also friendly Reminder that Demigra should have Status Effect Inducement with Limited Bypassing of Resistance yada yada yada. I know Yuraga said something along the lines of mentioning the matter in his next ctr but i just felt that it would be kinda weird if it wasn't added to him now since were currently talking about his abilities and all and more especially Since we know he should have it. Otherwise everything else is fine

Alrighty then, it's LIT. By the way, if the Limited Resistance Bypassing for the Stun status is a problem I think the discussion on that can be put up for later. I think micah's explanation of why it makes sense can work and Domino hasn't disagreed with it, but I'm open to discussion on that topic. Just thought I'd say that now.

Does Xenoverse 1 Demigra have Higher Dimensional Manipulation after absorbing Toki-Toki? Because he stated he had control of all time and all space. Also, he wanted to erased everything and create his own history which has infinite 4-D timelines.

Missing ability:

Holy Manipulation via Power of Light (Gained the Power of Light thanks to Dark Shenron. Although, he can not used it to its full potential because he is evil)

isnt that just space time manip?
Higher Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above. That's the definition for HDM, however i don't entirely know what qualifies for a 4-D space so I don't have much to add on the matter. You'd have to take it up with someone more knowledgeable.

Holy Manipulation via Power of Light (Gained the Power of Light thanks to Dark Shenron. Although, he can not used it to its full potential because he is evil)
94a522a26d0dff48bc453003e62bab12.jpg
Honestly speaking I did see this in the manga but never knew wether to classify it Light Manipulation or Holy Manipulation or even Blessed. And ultimately i decided not to mention it cause Demigra does so little with it that it barely makes any difference. However since its ability he does STILL HAVE if anyone wants to classify it as something and add it fine by me. Personally i consider it to be either Holy Manipulation to oppose/counter Mechikabura's Unholy powers/magic or at least Blessed since he was given power by another being to directly oppose Mechikabura. Honestly im not sure what to classify it as... Ask someone like Yuraga, Domino, D.D.Medeus, Viet96, Sanic or anyone for the that matter with a reliable sense of Judgement

Power of Light in context here is refering to Holy power, not Light Manipulation. Because it is oppose to Dark Magic which in context is Unholy. It case of Light and Dark is similar to to case of Light(Holy) and Dark(Unholy) in eh.......Angel and Demon myth or whatever it is. Well ina sense it is like figurative speech of Light to refer to Holy element

Power of Light in context here is refering to Holy power, not Light Manipulation. Because it is oppose to Dark Magic which in context is Unholy. It case of Light and Dark is similar to to case of Light(Holy) and Dark(Unholy) in eh.......Angel and Demon myth or whatever it is. Well ina sense it is like figurative speech of Light to refer to Holy element
Hmm..
Makes sense in a way.

Given the context and the situation, the power of light seems to be referring to some kind of Ends All Evil power as he had to wish for it meaning he couldn't obtain it naturally and it's meant to specifically oppose Mechikabura who is a Demon God with Dark Magic and Unholy Powers in which Holy Powers is the natural counter to not to mention that variety of applications of Holy Magic frequently intersects with Light and Magic and the power of light is implied to a be a combination of both

Also Demigra in the Manga has both the Powers of Light and Darkness and on his Profile Demigra has only Unholy Manipulation so logically as opposites work, if Demigra's power of darkness is referring to his Unholy Manipulation then his power of Light (opposite to darkness) should grant him Holy Manipulation especially given the context

Still lets wait and see what the others have to say about it

Last edited:
Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

While i agree with Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, still need other people input. Is anyone else disagree with HDM Demigra
I mean he did connect his castle (or shrine) to the CoT which in itself is 2-A construct so I think this should qualify

Last edited:
Higher Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above. That's the definition for HDM, however i don't entirely know what qualifies for a 4-D space so I don't have much to add on the matter. You'd have to take it up with someone more knowledgeable.
very well

Back