• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Season 6! (CLOSED) Continue below:

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Doesn't really matter. Namor has way better TP resistance feats anyway.
I wouldn't be too sure about it; Aquaman could read Martian Manhunter's mind without him noticing, and the green dude had trouble even reading ancient Atlanteans minds.

Quicksilver+ No offense bro, but I dont see your statements very relieable without actual prove.

Hellbeast+ 382 Kilofoe actually, DC is not even twice of strong.

Newendigo said:
Quicksilver+ No offense bro, I dont see your statements very relieable with actual prove.
Hellbeast+ 382 Kilofoe actually, DC is not even twice of strong.
Aren't they? Because I remember the IMP yielding around that much

Does not matter as Arthur can still mind control sea life and reinforce them to fight.

As long as Phoenix Force Namor is not allowed Namor is still screwed.

DMUA said:
Snip that text fam
Which is why I introduce the spoiler tab to you all.

It hides spoilers and keeps the thread "look" organised.

(RTDB crew - including Ben and Chad hence Wiz and Boomstick - have a bad habit of throwing in wrong reasonings as long as their final verdict is right.)

Sorvoe551 said:
4. If Namor can resist Purple Man, why did Aquaman's telepathy give him the win?
Correct Answer: Because Purple Man's mind control doesn't even work the way normal mind control does. Unless it's been retconned or something, it relies on manipulating chemicals/pheromones within the victim to bend them to his will (so it's basically Biological Manipulation), whereas Aquaman has actual telepathy.

Of course, if I'm recalling properly, Marvel probably equalizes it so that telepaths can block it too. But it doesn't mean people can resist telepathy just because they can resist Purple Man.

Does not matter as Arthur can still mind control sea life and reinforce them to fight.

As long as Phoenix Force Namor is not allowed Namor is still screwed.

DMUA said:
Snip that text fam
Which is why I introduce the spoiler tab to you all.

It hides spoilers and keeps the thread "look" organised.

(RTDB crew - including Ben and Chad hence Wiz and Boomstick - have a bad habit of throwing in wrong reasonings as long as their final verdict is right.)

I disagree with everything you said.

Dargoo Faust said:
I wouldn't be too sure about it; Aquaman could read Martian Manhunter's mind without him noticing, and the green dude had trouble even reading ancient Atlanteans minds.
This is actually something of an inconsistency, seeing as J'onn has shown the ability to mindwipe the entire Justice League at once, as well as block telepathy from an entire race of telepaths who were enslaving planets and had the power to mind-control every other member of the JL.

Manhunter actually has a history of having his telepathy nerfed at convenient intervals whenever the story wants one of the other JL people to shine. In reality, he could leave them all drooling if he wanted.

Unless Purple Man could mindhax an entire planet, I strongly dount Namor would resist Aquaman controlling him, especially given that he has a water-faring physiology which automatically makes him more subject to Arthur's powers.

Like, Arthur could regress a humanoid shark into a regular shark when pressed into a corner, strike so much fear into someone that they ended their own life, and just outright shatter someone's mind and remove someone's memories.

Namor surviving mindcontrol doesn't prevent that.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Sorvoe551 said:
4. If Namor can resist Purple Man, why did Aquaman's telepathy give him the win?
Correct Answer: Because Purple Man's mind control doesn't even work the way normal mind control does. Unless it's been retconned or something, it relies on manipulating chemicals/pheromones within the victim to bend them to his will (so it's basically Biological Manipulation), whereas Aquaman has actual telepathy.
Of course, if I'm recalling properly, Marvel probably equalizes it so that telepaths can block it too. But it doesn't mean people can resist telepathy just because they can resist Purple Man.

Dargoo Faust said:
Unless Purple Man could mindhax an entire planet, I strongly dount Namor would resist Aquaman controlling him, especially given that he has a water-faring physiology which automatically makes him more subject to Arthur's powers.

Like, Arthur could regress a humanoid shark into a regular shark when pressed into a corner, strike so much fear into someone that they ended their own life, and just outright shatter someone's mind and remove someone's memories.

Namor surviving mindcontrol doesn't prevent that.
Verdict (extract)

Boomstick said:
Oh, and don't forget, Aqua-king can make his underwater buddies physically stronger with The Clear, while Namor was stuck commanding plain-old everyday fish.

Jasonsith said:
https://twitter.com/BenBSinger/status/1095457698848501760

Ben Singer said:
We only have 2 preview options, so we're sticking with Classic and X, by far the most popular Mega Men. Because of how this episode is structured to accommodate FIVE characters rather than our usual two, each preview is basically their entire character rundown!

It feels kinda like a cruel tease... I mean, when we get rundowns we get hyped as one of the introduced characters eventually proves to be the winner. This is essentially hyping up the fodder EXE will horribly slaughter in his rampage XD

Is there a wrestling term for that?

Watch .EXE lose cause his multiversal feats are "invalid" since he's a computer program and what not, X lose cause they questioned about Lumine's SS level feat, Rock beat X cause "LOL DOUBLE GEAR", Volnutt lose since not much is known of him feat and ability wise, and Geo win cause I'm bias XD

Honestly, I don't see that THAT unlikely that Exe rewriting the Cyber Space is dismissed for some reason or is not considered combat appliable. Though if he gets... ummm... "nerfed"? Geo will likely take the battle due to the events with Sirius.

I dunno, Death Battle is unpredictable. I mean we have our research, but how the same things are interpreted is where the surprise lies.

@Smashor: Ah, my bad. Had forgotten about the crossover. Though that also depends if, as Violet mentions, Geo was going all out or not, or whether Geo became stronger after that and stuff that could be interpreted for a different outcome. This of course in the rare case they put aside Exe's 2-C feat, otherwise GG.

The real "curveball" would be: Exe is dead first by being Confined Bill Cipher tier. Then Volnutt. Then Classic. X and Geo would have a good fight but Geo would prevail by being able to suppress a potentially more destructive black hole.

The Smashor said:
If we use our stats Rock vs Screwattack's X then Mega Man is 5-A while X is only Planet.

Witch is absolutely absurd.
This implies the Screwattack crew will upgrade Mega Man X soon from their last time in Ultron vs Sigma. Which will still keep Sigma below Ultron.

The Smashor said:
That was only for speed. I was comparing Our Rock vs ScrewAttack's X.
Our Mega Man Classic vs Screwattack Mega Man X ... No shit vsbw Mega Man is winning.

Hey even if they the SA/RTDB crew scale their Mega Man to their Sunstar that seems to be just multi continental or just moon.

Their Mega Man X is still stronger than their classic one.

Off topic: I am tempted to "create" Diet Mega Man and Cherry Vanilla Mega Man now.

Back