• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Season 6! (CLOSED) Continue below:

TartaChocholate said:
Mah boi X... Don't worry even after your gruesome death we'll be there for you...
At least in some sense de beste mega man is not the first out.

The winner will be Exe or Star Force, but Exe is such a wild card on its nature it can be the first out or last one standing.

Agreed, I am intrigued how they will interpret Exe as well. So far Geo's chances also seem rather good, given his tiering feat seems the most "solid" one, from what I know, so DB may actually accept it.

@Tarta Agreed. While their research doesn't always cover everything, they don't have a passionate group of thousands covering everything like we do. The animations are always fun and most of the time, they get it right. Besides the early episodes (their rules changed in Season 3, I think), the only ones that come to mind that I think are wrong are Yang vs Tifa, Guts vs Nightmare, Shadow vs Mewtwo, and Mario vs Sonic 2.

To be fair you could make a case for a good chunk of the matchups in favour or against, and even our own results change. For example: Pit now slaps Sora after years of Sora dominating that fight.

And then Sora slaps Pit again because apparently he's getting buffed to 4-A and has better hax, 3-A in KH3. Then, three years later, a new Kid Icarus game releases and Hades treatens the Under, Over and Skyworlds, witch are now considered seperate universes. Then a new KH game comes out and Sora fights on par with Bill Cipher, who is actually and truely 4D in Kingdom Hearts canon. Then Kid Icarus becomes canon to Smash Bros, allowing Pit to scale to Master Hand, who is now 24D. And then Sora...

@Sorvoe: Agreed, I think we should cut some slack to DB Season1 , back then VS debating was pretty bare bones in general and they were clearly trying to find some kind of footing.

Sorvoe551 said:
@Tarta Agreed. While their research doesn't always cover everything, they don't have a passionate group of thousands covering everything like we do. The animations are always fun and most of the time, they get it right. Besides the early episodes (their rules changed in Season 3, I think), the only ones that come to mind that I think are wrong are Yang vs Tifa, Guts vs Nightmare, Shadow vs Mewtwo, and Mario vs Sonic 2.
Mario vs Sonic 2 was right, no?

Mario vs Sonic 2 was right in result, but it heavily, and I mean HEAVILY downplayed both characters. Also it assumed Mario would be able to survive Super Sonic.

Well this week's Death Battle Cast is long.

(Preview: Looks like the pattern goes as:

Group A: Geo vs Hub, Group B: X vs Classic vs Volnutt, then the winner of Group A will mop the winner of Group B.)

Community Death Battle

Basically they see it as Hulk vs Doomsday / Thanos vs Darkseid with Toon Force flavours.)

And the coming Community Death Battle is... (finally) Disney Princess Battle Royale. And Elsa (Frozen) and Leia Organa Solo are barred from this fight.

Volnutt seemed like a gag character in the fight. Gets knocked out of the area for a while then you think he's dead and he shoots at X like "I'm still alive" then X probably murders him.

A bit disappointed that we won't see the five slug it out at once, and to be fair, the fight videos are depicted much closer than what the analysis shows, so it wouldn't just be Exe punting all the other Megamen.

Well they've already acknowledged and said X is far superior to Classic Mega Man so that already spoils who's not gonna win. I'm not sure how they'll treat Geos black hole stuff but if they find it valid for his AP then they'll definitely have him beat X since, iirc, they said the star busting feat from MMX8 is an outlier in their Sigma vs Ultron battle.

Volnutt is gonna be the weakest no doubt, and I am curious how they'll treat the crazy shit EXE has done.

Exe is kinda the wildcard here. I guess the question is whether they'll consider Geo or Exe the top dog, depending on how they interpret them.

Well, Lumine's feat wasn't so much an outlier as much as they had doubts on whether the star was really there and whether the space was really large enough to house it. So they didn't go through with it.

TartaChocholate said:
A bit disappointed that we won't see the five slug it out at once, and to be fair, the fight videos are depicted much closer than what the analysis shows, so it wouldn't just be Exe punting all the other Megamen.
Dude, watch death battle cast. They said they will all slug it out at once multiple times.

Either Elsa because of her ice powers or Mulan because of her military training. If they're by the ocean, it'll come down to Elsa and Moana, resident water-bender. In that situation, Mulan would last pretty long, but she'd ultimately die from having to face down a snowstorm and tsunami at the same time

Sorvoe551 said:
Either Elsa because of her ice powers or Mulan because of her military training. If they're by the ocean, it'll come down to Elsa and Moana, resident water-bender. In that situation, Mulan would last pretty long, but she'd ultimately die from having to face down a snowstorm and tsunami at the same time
It's only between the official 11 Disney princesses.

Back