• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Season 6! (CLOSED) Continue below:

Wrong Merida, but we don't have the Disney one's profile here. But my thinking is the only ones that know somewhat how to fight are Merida, Rapunzel, and Mulan. While I haven't seen the Tangled show, I can't imagine she'd hold her own when a trained soldier and an accomplished archer are attacking her. I think it would come down to Mulan and Merida, where Mulan is an excellent swordswoman and has trained with archery, Merida is good with a bow, but terrible with a sword. I think Mulan would ultimately win

From the interpretation of the G1 blog and the hints from the SA crew it seems unlikely EXE would not be the strongest (i.e. EXE is likely the strongest). But would one win a battle royale by standing away from the battle royale until everyone else is dead? That's another question. Though unlikely.

VioletVoid100 said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
Violet He means if one fighter chooses to be a coward and sit it out while everyone else gets weakened and/or exhausted due to fighting eachother.
No I was referring to the G1 Blog
It's a website where a little crew all post their predictions to death battle fights.

To that one person that couldn't think of many innacurate results yet had Yang Vs. Tifa there without Gaara Vs. Toph, Bowser Vs. Ganon, and Bayo Vs. Dante there, all I gotta say is that you seem too complacent since all of those sparked outrage.

As for this fight? Cool. They did good.

As for the next? Absolutely what was going through their minds with this? I thought this and laat season were for "Popularly requested" matches?

Spoiler free review of Mega Man Battle Royale:

-Research was actually on point. They realized where they went wrong with Classic before and readjusted his stats, especially with his speed, which is appreciated

-Very well animated 2-D pixel art, one of their best so far. They did well to make sure all the Mega Men stood out, despite looking very similar. Lots of cool weapons and particle effects

-Boomstick and Wiz were especially fun this episode, especially a specific instant with Boomstick after the Volnutt analysis

-The next Death Battle kind of makes sense to me, but I feel there's a better option for both combatants

@Fox That was me. For each one of those, in order, I thought their arguments made sense and didn't look too deep into it, I believed Ganon's magic put him ahead of Bowser, and the fight was so much fun that I didn't care if the argument was wrong

The Smashor said:
@Cal
Ouch.

They must know you're part of this wiki that doesn't consider Superman to have infinite power
"I don't know, Goku's pretty tough. But Superman is INFINITE tough!" Still my favorite line from the debunk video.

Also, anyone arguing that the fastest is ____ we all know that flash is superiorly faster due to the speed force. Just kidding DS can blitz him since he was never wiped from Pre-Crisis.

The Smashor said:
@Cal
Ouch.

They must know you're part of this wiki that doesn't consider Superman to have infinite power
Superman does have infinite power. Proof that he has infinite power: he can beat Batman but Batman can beat ANyone With PREp timE!

Superman does have infinite power. Proof that he has infinite power: he can beat Batman but Batman can beat ANyone With PREp timE!

Batman stomps Superman, what are you talking about? (It's a outliner/pis if Superman ever beat Batman)

Spoilers for Ep 105
Hub wins.
Spoilers for Ep 106
Black Widow (Marvel Comics) vs Widowmaker
... what even are the close connections?
technically they are Widow / Spider themed female assassins who were kidnapped and brainwashed by sinister organizations but... Still a curveball
fair in some sense except... 9-A vs High 8-C matey
If you cannot properly quote me in a spoiler bracket, do not reply at all. Thanks. For Fandom.

Back