• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My opinion of the fight, now that I've actually watched it. Honestly, their sprite animations have come a long way, and this fight proved that. Really fantastic work with the voice acting as well. They nailed Shazam, in my opinion, and Carol wasn't that bad either. The fight itself went really well, bringing in great acknowledgement for both franchises, as far as their power sets go, and it was overall a satisfying animation for me.

Also, the next battle makes me question why it wasn't a thing already.

Starter Pack said:
My opinion of the fight, now that I've actually watched it. Honestly, their sprite animations have come a long way, and this fight proved that. Really fantastic work with the voice acting as well. They nailed Shazam, in my opinion, and Carol wasn't that bad either. The fight itself went really well, bringing in great acknowledgement for both franchises, as far as their power sets go, and it was overall a satisfying animation for me.

Also, the next battle makes me question why it wasn't a thing already.
The real question is, WHO WINS AND WHY?

They raced. I assume Shazam won. Remember that Death Battle dosn't have this.

Also our king Kirby Stomps next round, especially since Wario has literally never used a Power Star and as such wouldn't have it in a standard combat situation.

Shazam won as expected, the animation was nice and the research was decent (the fact they scaled Billy to Zeus only made the fight more of a stomp tbh).

As for Wario Vs King Dedede, any character that can "surivive" Kirby is no joke moreover it doesn't matter who wins since Nintendo wins either way (technically Nintendo loses either way too so... Balanced like Thanos wanted I guess?).

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Going by the recent trend in the DB matches (and my residual knowledge of both characters), I'm pretty sure Shazam is going to beat six different colors of shit out of her.
Called it. Pay up. And bring a mop while you're at it.

Wario's tier 3 is only from something he's technically dosn't even know exists and could only theoretically use. Frankly I don't know why it's on his profile.

More importantly, the "travel galaxies in seconds" and "track Jamba Hearts throughout the universe" speed feats really guarantee the pengui a big advantage in speed.

TheC2 said:
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
! Spoilers! My Thoughts |- | Animation & Acting: Pretty good. Fun fight overall. Though Shazam was really annoying. I think they played up him being 12 years old just a little too much. Explanation: The whole Shazam punching and making a black hole isn't anything new when you consider Flash's IMP, which IIRC, would do the exact same thing if comics kept in line with physics all the time. Also, felt that the whole 1/1000th of the Big Bang thing is way overblown. So is comparing him to Zeus. But that's me holding them to our standards, so...yeah.

Overall: It was an okay episode but I'm sick of Marvel fights, so my enjoyment is dampened. Plus, their explanation for Shazam is kind of wonky. The speed thing makes sense but everything else kind has me rolling my eyes, but whatevs. Ultimately, they got the right conclusion of Shazam winning just not the reasons really.

Next Fight: Wario vs Dedede? Well, this should be fun. I just hope the fight is wacky as heck! |}
Dedede is op

GG Wario.

DB Cast just hit YouTube. Question time!

Why do you hate Marvel Comics? We don't, DC's just OP. Besides, Marvel had more wins until DD vs NW. (They made a joke about being owned by Warner Bros. after that)

Shouldn't Carol's hyper awareness have helped more? No, it pops up so rarely and the speed gap (according to them) would have made it irrelevant anyway.

Wasn't this super one-sided? Yes (NO SHIT), but it was highly requested and it seemed like a good time to release it.

What's Shazam going to do with Carol's boot? *no answer*

Kind of a weak session this time

Back