• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TitanCrusher101 said:
Were there any Two Face comments?

TheBAMFshee @TheBAMFshee
https://twitter.com/TheBAMFshee/status/1115429927820464128
Most of Handsome Jack's arsenal is outside help and requires line of sight from the Hyperion Moonbase. Meanwhile, Two-Face has had gun training from Deathstroke, put up a good hand-to-hand fight against Nightwing and choked out Killer Croc. Heads, Harvey wins; tails, Jack loses.

Power Stars in the Mario Galaxy series are clearly different from power stars in every other Mario Game. Their a different color, a differnt shape, and don't have "Grand" counterparts. Saying SM64 power stars are tier 3 is like saying Shines are.

But they're not a different colour and shape from other games, they're atill golden and cartoony star shaped. If you disagree make a CRT since we treat them as one in the same.

Anyway enough talk of Power Stars, I see Dedede taking the crown on this match, I feel pretty confident that they'll make him much faster than light and while I don't think they'll treat as multi-solar system level like we do they'll probably make him very high into planetary at least.

I was being sarcastic btw. Clearly Dedede wins. Even if DB puts them on the same AP level (lowest interpretation for Dedede is star level so that won't happen), Dedede blitzes as Kirby has blatant feats in the billions times FTL (he has higher than that but that billions c feat is impossible to miss).

Some people I know say Wario wins since they scale him to Star and MSS feats from Mario ( and they also think Kirby is way lower then what we rate em but tbh there pretty bias and condescending about it.)

Js250476 said:
Some people I know day Wario wins since they scale him to Star and MSS feats from Mario ( and they also think Kirby is way lower then what we rate em but tbh there pretty bias and condescending about it.)
I do something with people like these: don't consider their ******* opinion valid.

Well most of them don't think Kirby goes past Tier 5 and legitimately said he's objectively one of the most wanked series ever.

That should tell you something.

As I said, people with heavy biases don't count in discussions. I LOVE Ultron, right? But I know he loses against some DBZ characters (I hate some DBZ characters that I'm referring to) However, can I accept that he loses? Absolutely. Will I be a little bit salty because a character I love loses to a character I hate? Sure, but I won't make up lies about them winning unrealistically.

TitanCrusher101 said:
As I said, people with heavy biases don't count in discussions. I LOVE Ultron, right? But I know he loses against some DBZ characters (I hate some DBZ characters that I'm referring to) However, can I accept that he loses? Absolutely. Will I be a little bit salty because a character I love loses to a character I hate? Sure, but I won't make up lies about them winning unrealistically.
Bias aside, not many people know the true lore behind both Wario and King Dedede.

Off topic: Who is stopping Ultro at minimum? AFAIK Ultron is strong, fast, smart and haxxed

LordGriffin1000 said:
I think DB needs to do a better job with verity. They have countless characters they could use but they use some of the same ones and then sometimes put characters against others that no one really ask for.
This is everyone 's main problem with the show, but it's not like it isn't the best show out there for this shit.

Back