• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (3)

I could never get into Bleach, especially after I found out that Tite Kubo said in an interview "whenever I didn't know where to take my story, I threw in more characters." How many characters were in Bleach again?

If that's the case, I really relate to that guy lol

There were so many characters in Bleach

Jasonsith said:
Somehow I feel motivated to wank for Star Wars X-wing against Star Fox Arwing.
Despite X-wing being much slower than Arwing on Earth, X-wing actually can keep up with Arwing in space. And remember how Amilyn Holdo took down Snoke's Supremacy Mega-class Star Dreadnought with a Raddus MC85 Star Cruiser? X-wing can do the same to Arwing with MFTL+ speed. And while Fox McCloud cannot survive in space (usually Fox is cooked in the explosion anyway), the Jedi can.

Like what I worry, X-wing versus Arwing is a thing.

And surprisingly Arwing is not leading by a large margin.

With actually one (or more if you count "mine") trying shamelessly to "defend" for X-wing.

Yeah, I think that match is basically Reverse Flash VS Goku Black now. One of them holds a great power advantage over the other but the other is so fast that they can't even hit them. Plus, while Vergil is resistant to a lot of Sephiroth's stuff, I don't see any resistences to Death Manipulation or Transmutation. And apparently, Sephy has a move where he prevents people from one-shotting him so that's good.

IIRC the Vergil they used was the DMC3 only, so a lot of stuff Vergil has might not be factored at that time.

Plus, Death Battle doesn't care that much about resistances like we do.

Jasonsith said:
Unoriginal Memes said:
Yeah, Wario's regen is better than Dedede's but I don't think he can get around the AP and Dura gap.
And the ridiculous speed gap...
And hax, be it Transmutation or Morality Manip. We also now have numbers for the speed of the top-tiers in the Kirby-verse.

I'm curious to see what reasons some have to think Wario would win here.

Back