• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (2) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Foxthefox1000 said:
Well even then Saitama loses. Squirrel Girl is the closest depending on what feats you use for her
Pretty sure if saitama ever appears they would put him against Popeyes given torrian wanted those two to fight

Captain Marvel (Modern), Miles Morales, Staticshock, Lucy, Mob, Tornado, Samurai Jack, Lobo, Ang, ******* Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black lmao. Etc.

They don't need sprites of specific characters, they can make their own, or just edit pre-existing ones from other characters.

Newendigo said:
Captain Marvel (Modern), Miles Morales, Staticshock, Lucy, Mob, Tornado, Samurai Jack, Lobo, Ang, ******* Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black lmao. Etc.

They don't need sprites of specific characters, they can make their own, or just edit pre-existing ones from other characters.
Captain marvel (modern),aang,Lucy and lobo had existing sprites before DB lol Heck so did Mob before his fight months ago And also footage which those guys mentioned have where Mark doesn't have any which we have to wait whenever his animated series comes out this year

Captain Marvel doesn't have a sprite for her modern suit, they just repainted the one with her Miss Marvel suit.

The fact that they used edited sprites from Scott Pilgrim's game for not only Justin and Rebacca, but also, of all people, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton for their DBX, should already tell you that a character lacking sprite by no means will stop them from using said character.

Newendigo said:
Captain Marvel doesn't have a sprite for her modern suit, they just repainted the one with her Miss Marvel suit.

The fact that they used edited sprites from Scott Pilgrim's game for not only Justin and Rebacca, but also, of all people, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton for their DBX, should already tell you that a character lacking sprite by no means will stop them from using said character.
Dude I know they can make some custom sprite of a character You still ignoring how those guys mentioned have footage to work with where invincible have Nothing at all at this time Meaning until then invincible ain't appearing

Neither black cat nor Deadpool is gonna face her if she get brought on the show.

Black cat is practically reserved for CatWoman (Selina) given there obvious connections

And deadpool was already brought in three times and his last one was supposed to be his last given they put him against The Mask

Domino is likely

Tipper17 & Newendigo said:
Until Image Comics have some animation/TV/movie adaptations with Invincible playing a large part. See if movie investors will think.
Which means Homelander has a bigger chance showing up. Not joking.
But Homelander vs Brightbur is a thing so yeah.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Ep 123 Spoiler
Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint) can process millions of sale transactions in nanoseconds. So his combat speed is at least 1000000000 m/s or ~3.3333 c, likely ~3,333,333 c for analysing > 1,000,000 sale transactions. Possibly ~9.46052838e28 m/s or ~315,569,258,917,113,954,000 c for tagging Shazam who tags Superman and Wonder Woman. Cyborg is 4-B.
War Machine (Marvel Comics) tags Iron Man (Marvel Comics) who is Mach 76,289.5891 while hits within High 6-A.

Genos barely tags Speed-o'-Sound Sonic who is Mach 246.9388. And is "at least High 7-C".

So yeah Genos does survive a bit longer. Still gets blitzed.
Why is nobody thinking of Genos vs Franky though?

Ep 122 Spoiler
Aight, be honest with me. How does my boy Leo die, and does he put up a good and interesting fight? Because I'm such a big TMNT fan (specifically 2003), I wanted to find out from you guys before I watched it.

Jasonsith said:
Tipper17 & Newendigo said:
Until Image Comics have some animation/TV/movie adaptations with Invincible playing a large part. See if movie investors will think.
Which means Homelander has a bigger chance showing up. Not joking.
But Homelander vs Brightbur is a thing so yeah.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Ep 123 Spoiler
Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint) can process millions of sale transactions in nanoseconds. So his combat speed is at least 1000000000 m/s or ~3.3333 c, likely ~3,333,333 c for analysing > 1,000,000 sale transactions. Possibly ~9.46052838e28 m/s or ~315,569,258,917,113,954,000 c for tagging Shazam who tags Superman and Wonder Woman. Cyborg is 4-B.
War Machine (Marvel Comics) tags Iron Man (Marvel Comics) who is Mach 76,289.5891 while hits within High 6-A.

Genos barely tags Speed-o'-Sound Sonic who is Mach 246.9388. And is "at least High 7-C".

So yeah Genos does survive a bit longer. Still gets blitzed.
Why is nobody thinking of Genos vs Franky though?
The first combatant is way faster than that but whatever

Newendigo said:
There are many characters from DB that doesn't have an sprite or footage to be used.
Exactly, they aren't limited to just 2d sprites or 3d, they can also make 2d animated fights.

Like The Mask vs Deadpool or Smokey Bear VS McGruff.

Stefano4444 said:
Newendigo said:
There are many characters from DB that doesn't have an sprite or footage to be used.
Exactly, they aren't limited to just 2d sprites or 3d, they can also make 2d animated fights.
The bigger concerns come from the footages (those scenes to show during the character analysis).

The Screwattack crew are reluctant to make character analysis for characters without TV show/video game/movie adaptations because that would mean powerpoint showings of comic book screens or even book screens.

Which is why I think Homelander has a bigger chance than Invincible to join the Death Battle.

But once Warhammer movie is being released and noticed, oh boy... it is just time before The Emperor of Mankind will make an appearance.

The bigger concerns come from the footages (those scenes to show during the character analysis).

The Screwattack crew are reluctant to make character analysis for characters without TV show/video game/movie adaptations because that would mean powerpoint showings of comic book screens or even book screens.

Which is why I think Homelander has a bigger chance than Invincible to join the Death Battle.

But once Warhammer movie is being released and noticed, oh boy... it is just time before The Emperor of Mankind will make an appearance.

This is what I mean Thank you Idk about Big E showing up on the show it depends on whether we'll ever get adaptations of the Horus Heresy and Before it

Alright.

The battle was really good, albeit the research came out a bit short for both character, Leo has a few Relativistic speed feats for dodging light and has a High 7-C feat calced here that he scales to. Jason scales to feats in the Gigaton range a FTL speeds.

Thanks god Jason won, Leo having a third victory and Power Rangers a fourth loss would have been absurd.

Next time is War Machine Vs Genos, as the residential Iron Man expert, there is a very 50/50% of winning for both, Rhodey's armor directly scales to Iron Ma (Pre-Endo-Symbiont), which means that the result will directly depend on what level they will put Tony's most general suits.

Honestly, I liked this Death Battle. I grew up watching the Heroes of the Half Shell and The Mighty Morphers and I'm satisfied with how Leo put up a good fight. I just wished they incorporated his stealth skills, it would've been a a cool throwback to Leo vs. Zitz.

Which I don't blame them for wanting but unfortunately Cyborg stomps horribly in so many ways

Yeah... Some people just pop up an idea quick enough then others say yay yay yay without thinking what that matchup means.

Which is why DBX exists so that we can have D.Va winning Tron Bonne and Batman (Post-Crisis) winning Iron Man (Marvel Comics). Or other more absurd matchups that is so mismatched in details but fun on paper.

But Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint) vs Android 17 or even Noel Vermillio may actually be good. Though people either believe in Low 2-C Aigis or disregard 4-D hax Noel and still yells for Noel vs Aigis.

Back