• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsurugi Momotaro
Oh that guy! I remember seeing him Victory vs. He did reminded me of Kenshiro a lot

6cd54fa5-def0-48bc-9f5f-d1db17f2b576

077be674-1085-4688-9b78-2233c09688c2

These are my preferred MUs for both Rayne and Buffy. I get that Kim vs Buffy isn't overly thematic, with the only similarity being that they're both teenage girls who juggle normal high school life with their action adventure life, but...I kind of like that theme. Both their shows served their purpose for two different generations (early 90's and early 2000's), and their different skillsets make me think it could be a cool showdown.

Seras Victoria vs Rayne just sounds cool.

I also see people asking for Alduin vs Deathwing, which I wouldn't mind since my Boi Alduin would finally get some damn recognition since he murder stomps Deathwing, but still.

Yeah I know, but I feel King Ghidorah should fight Fin Fang Foom or Ridley, with them being Space Dragons and such.

Deathwing and Destoroyah kinda fit the theme of ultimate destroyers, both being "death incarnate" and such. Plus both have multiple forms, so it could lend itself to being a visually interesting fight.

Alduin should definitely come in. I was hoping he would fight Bahamut or, yes, Deathwing.

Bahamut vs Rayquaza is a lot closer than Bahamut vs Alduin. It does depend on which version of Bahamut we're talking about though.
Let's see the versions:
Bahamut Zero, Bahamut Sin, Neo Bahamut, Bahamut Fury, Bahamut Alpha, Bahamut Omega, Bahamut Eidolons, Bahamut Aeon, Bahamut Esper, Astral Bahamut, Dirge of Bahamut, Before-Crisis Bahamut, Crisis CORE Bahamut, Bahamut Automata, Bahamut A Realm Reborn, Bahamut Episode Prompto, Bahamut Kingsglaive, Bahamut Monster of the Deep, Bahamut Is Strange: Before the Storm, Bahamut: Mankind Divided, Bahamut: Human Revolution, Bahamut Hearts, Bahamut Hearts: Chain of Memories, Bahamut Hearts 2, Bahamut Hearts 2: Final Mix, Bahamut Hearts: 358/2 Days, Bahamut Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Bahamut Hearts HD 1.2 Remix, Bahamut Hearts HD 2.5 Remix-- [stops to laugh with the others at "dolphin blow"] Bahamut Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue, Mobius Bahamut, Bahamut The Years After, Bahamut Interlude, Bahamut G-bike, Revenant Wings Bahamut, Bahamut Lightning Returns, Tactics Bahamut, Justice Monster Five Bahamut, Bahamut Type-0, Crystal Chronicles Bahamut, Echoes of Time Bahamut, Bahamut: The Crystal Bearers, Bravely Bahamut, Bahamut End Layer, Dissidia Bahamut, Dissidia 012 Bahamut, Bahamut NT, Bahamut Ocean: First Departure, Bahamut Trigger, Bahamut Quest Heroes: The World Bahamut's Woe and the Bahamut Below, Bahamut Stormblood, Bahamut Racing 3D, Super Bahamut RPG: The Legend of the Seven Bahamuts, Bahamut Hoops 3 on 3, Musashi: Bahamut Legend, 0 Day: Attack on Bahamut, Bahamut no Waku Waku Carnival, Sigma Bahamut, Bahamut Summoner: The Unsung Bahamut, The Bahamut Ends With You, Tactics Bahamut: Let Us Bahamut Together, Season of Bahamut, Bahamut Heavensward, Bahamut Record Keeper, Puzzles and Bahamut: Bahamut Tournament, Bahamut Masquerade. And finally Bahamut hearts 3.

I hope someone gets the joke.

Deathwing and Destoroyah kinda fit the theme of ultimate destroyers, both being "death incarnate" and such. Plus both have multiple forms, so it could lend itself to being a visually interesting fight.
Personally i would still like to see King Ghidorah fight Deathwing to be honest, it also fit the Dragons are Demonic theme.

Also Deathwing doesn't have multiple forms as far i know, he had an human form but he never use it in combat, and Neltharion is only Deathwing before becoming mad/evil.

The fight could be visually incredible too, they can show how much destructive they are by having the surrounding area getting destroyed by either earthquakes (caused by Deathwing) or storms (caused by King Ghidorah) while both beasts are fighting each other.

Personally i would still like to see King Ghidorah fight Deathwing to be honest, it also fit the Dragons are Demonic theme.

Also Deathwing doesn't have multiple forms as far i know, he had an human form but he never use it in combat, and Neltharion is only Deathwing before becoming mad/evil.

The fight could be visually incredible too, they can show how much destructive they are by having the surrounding area getting destroyed by either earthquakes (caused by Deathwing) or storms (caused by King Ghidorah) while both beasts are fighting each other.
I totally get why King Ghidorah vs Deathwing sounds nice. The only reason I don't want it is because Destoroyah exists. If King Ghidorah faces off against him, then does Destoroyah fight?

I need to vent, sorry for the rant in ahead of time.

Makoto vs Squirrel Girl is very dumb idea of a match idea in general. The main theme of this from what I seen is characters with powers of a squirrel and that's it....maybe because gag reasons like Makoto punching the Moon, and Makoto punching the Moon, and Makoto punching the Moon. You see what I'm getting at, looking at gags, Squirrel Girl blows hers out of the water by beating top tier characters off screen like Thanos. That one feat alone puts her above Makoto in any shape or form no matter how much you wank Makoto's Moon busting astral finish. This match up is a waste of time because it all depends if they use her gag feats or not. If Squirrel Girl get gag feats, Squirrel Girl kills Makoto in a horrible death. If she doesn't, Makoto kills Squirrel Girl in a horrible death. This is like ******* Venom vs Crona as it depends if this one characters gets what they needed to win, if not they lose badly. The only saving grace is possibility the dialogue between each other and maybe fighting styles, other than that I don't see anything else. If I was to choose Makoto to fight, Leone, Yang or hell Makoto Niijima from Persona 5. For Squirrel Girl, let her fight Saitama or another gag character for what I care.

Rant over.

You could compare this to other characters one match up that people dislike, this is the one death battle I really hope they don't do at all.

Last edited:
I need to vent, sorry for the rant in ahead of time.

Makoto vs Squirrel Girl is very dumb idea of a match idea in general. The main theme of this from what I seen is characters with powers of a squirrel and that's it....maybe because gag reasons like Makoto punching the Moon, and Makoto punching the Moon, and Makoto punching the Moon. You see what I'm getting at, looking at gags, Squirrel Girl blows hers out of the water by beating top tier characters off screen like Thanos. That one feat alone puts her above Makoto in any shape or form no matter how much you wank Makoto's Moon busting astral finish. This match up is a waste of time because it all depends if they use her gag feats or not. If Squirrel Girl get gag feats, Squirrel Girl kills Makoto in a horrible death. If she doesn't, Makoto kills Squirrel Girl in a horrible death. This is like ******* Venom vs Crona as it depends if this one characters gets what they needed to win, if not they lose badly. The only saving grace is possibility the dialogue between each other and maybe fighting styles, other than that I don't see anything else. If I was to choose Makoto to fight, Leone, Yang or hell Makoto Niijima from Persona 5. For Squirrel Girl, let her fight Saitama or another gag character for what I care.

Rant over.

You could compare this to other characters one match up that people dislike, this is the one death battle I really hope they don't do at all.
i mean I've seen folks request Squirrel girl against Saitama

i mean I've seen folks request Squirrel girl against Saitama
I mean, I hope they do that or put Squirrel Girl vs any other gag characters.
Makoto is a no no for me.
If it's a DBX, then that's fine by me because Makoto can lose, and I can see the alternative ending on Rooster Teeth but not an official Death Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back