• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
od9mz0yidf261.png

I want to say this, do you think Archie Sonic vs Wally West should have them running though different Death Battles.
When I imagine a fight like this, I expect them to go to different areas, but they went to Special Stage and Central City(?)?

I want to say this, do you think Archie Sonic vs Wally West should have them running though different Death Battles.
When I imagine a fight like this, I expect them to go to different areas, but they went to Special Stage and Central City(?)?
Sure. Sounds good.

Also, man, there's gonna be lots of hearts broken regardless once the season finale is revealed. That is, if it involves Asura or Broly lol.

Asura vs Atrocitus cannot happen given Its obvious DC W
Big Red briefly harmed Krona,Restrain his Enity and defeated someone possessed by said entity not to matching Hal as well along with harming Volthoom and killing a guardian

Asura would literally be another casualty

Asura vs Atrocitus cannot happen given Its obvious DC W
Big Red briefly harmed Krona,Restrain his Enity and defeated someone possessed by said entity not to matching Hal as well along with harming Volthoom and killing a guardian

Asura would literally be another casualty
Asura vs Atrocitus always reminds me that Blue Beetle vs Rex is kinda inevitable given it's both most popular mu lol. Rex is literally destined to be sacrificed to DC.

Hmm wonder what are some other somewhat inevitable matchups where a fan favorite will die to DC.

True, but I expect salt and rage if Asura vs an certain red Lantern appears.
Basically any 2 out of 4 (or 5) among Asura, Atrocitus, Broly and Hulk (and maybe even Juggernaut) would be a thematic match, just is it basically consensus that Atrocitus stands on top anyhow you slice it? (Or, which Lantern users actually are comparable to Hal Jordan? There are different Lantern Corps and a lot of members in each corp so I think not every single member scale to Hal.)

Last edited:
Basically any 2 out of 4 (or 5) among Asura, Atrocitus, Broly and Hulk (and maybe even Juggernaut) would be a thematic match, just is it basically consensus that Atrocitus stands on top anyhow you slice it? (Or, which Lantern users actually are comparable to Hal Jordan?)
Yeah, because it's a super loved character getting killed to DC.

Basically any 2 out of 4 (or 5) among Asura, Atrocitus, Broly and Hulk (and maybe even Juggernaut) would be a thematic match, just is it basically consensus that Atrocitus stands on top anyhow you slice it? (Or, which Lantern users actually are comparable to Hal Jordan?)
Atrocitus
Broly(Super)
Asura
Hulk
Juggernaut
That’s how it goes
I know folks will argue for universal marvel heralds but DB ain’t gonna go with that when they do it before

Yeah, because it's a super loved character getting killed to DC.
Let's ask to see what Goku, Goku again, Sweet Tooth, Twilight Sparkle, Ben 10. Sindel, She-Ra and Archie Sonic thinks about losing to DC.

I realized that even if we ask street tier non-marvel vs DC, DC still has a change by looking at Sweet Tooth and Sindel's battles.

This battle was really fun and interesting to watch, even if I didn't really care much about it. It's surprising how a "filler" match like this got an entire long 3D battle.
If I have to find something dissappointing, is the redundance of using the grappling hook and the batarangs.

What do you people think of the math used there?

The fight was kinda slow, which kept it from being great to me.
Still weirdly decent, kinda hype for Lee vs Sanji, ain’t even sure who wins (sadly Sanji might be effin dead but we ain’t sure yet.)

The Rooster Teeth crew scale Batgirl to that explosion and got 5x tons of TNT while Spider-Gwen was scaled to Death Battle CArnage who survived a 12x tons of TNT explosion - wonder if this means Batman can still win Captain America and possibility exists Kate Kane Batwoman can win Jessica Drew Spider-Woman.

Oh a recent calc blog made Sanji Country and FTL+ plus invisibility and a range of hax so Sanji should win Rock Lee now. (And Roronoa Zoro would win Erza Scarlet)

The Rooster Teeth crew scale Batgirl to that explosion and got 5x tons of TNT while Spider-Gwen was scaled to Death Battle CArnage who survived a 12x tons of TNT explosion - wonder if this means Batman can still win Captain America and possibility exists Kate Kane Batwoman can win Jessica Drew Spider-Woman.

Oh a recent calc blog made Sanji Country and FTL+ plus invisibility and a range of hax so Sanji should win Rock Lee now. (And Roronoa Zoro would win Erza Scarlet)
Can you show us the blog?

Making sure, all of the Straw Hats scale to this right?

Huh. Going by our profiles both characters cap at 7-A but Sanji has a massive speed advantage by being Relativistic+

I predict they’ll probably give Lee the W via the meteorite feat.

Let's ask to see what Goku, Goku again, Sweet Tooth, Twilight Sparkle, Ben 10. Sindel, She-Ra and Archie Sonic thinks about losing to DC.
Late, but I wouldn't say Sweet Tooth, Twilight Sparkle, She-Ra, and especially Sindel (who's one of the most hated MK characters) are particularly popular and heavily liked at all lol. Not compared to Goku, Sonic and Ben at least.

I would prefer they use other characters from those verses not used yet (Except for She-Ra/He-man, both honestly should have a few matches, unless they use skeletor/the cat girl.)
I mean MLP has a whole cast
MK has a few unused folks (Kano, Liu, and Noob mostly.)
Ben is popular but Kevin, Gwen, even maybe Vilgax, all have potential.

I would prefer they use other characters from those verses not used yet (Except for She-Ra/He-man, both honestly should have a few matches, unless they use skeletor/the cat girl.)
I mean MLP has a whole cast
MK has a few unused folks (Kano, Liu, and Noob mostly.)
Ben is popular but Kevin, Gwen, even maybe Vilgax, all have potential.
Vilgax has ridley
kevin has absorbing man
idk about gwen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back