• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had the money I would have totally gotten either Beloved Blue Hair Idiots (Cirno vs Aqua) or Solar Sect of Mystic Friendship ~ Celestial Fusion (Utsuho Reiuji vs Princess Celestia) maybe even Chaotic Dreams (Discord vs Bill Cipher)

f042f8ef-ec21-440f-93c9-026cfe62705f
495ad48d-307a-419c-b273-689412b28b25
112d3b01-33a4-4257-8635-384165b55267
6730aed7-a7d1-4d2c-a15b-74c48979fc3d
fceb49b6-5816-4879-ba9b-e0f7d33bcb71

Honestly I prefer the Emperor fight Oryx, just to see DB attempt to dissect the combined lore of WH40K and Destiny in a single vid... :p
Maybe you can accelerate that by

1. Make a matchup suggestion here - free of charge
2. Pay US$200 to Brandon Yates to make a music for that matchup and raise more attention.

Can someone tell me the connection between Doctor Octopus and Mr. Freeze?
DC vs Marvel evil scientists who are also rivals/villains against Batman and Spider-Man respectively.

Last edited:
Holy... people are actually skipping personal expenses for these. I can understand musicians needs to feed themselves like people in any other occupation. But just wondering:

1. If these fights become real Death Battle episodes, will there be any refunds or extra rewards? Since the production team will assign and/or pay a musician to create a battle music anyway so what is the point of paying to promote a matchup that will happen anyway.

2. Will such music sort of promotes a matchup idea becoming a real episode? Will this twist the matchup selection process? Suddenly worries come to me.

Holy... people are actually skipping personal expenses for these. I can understand musicians needs to feed themselves like people in any other occupation. But just wondering:

1. If these fights become real Death Battle episodes, will there be any refunds or extra rewards? Since the production team will assign and/or pay a musician to create a battle music anyway so what is the point of paying to promote a matchup that will happen anyway.

2. Will such music sort of promotes a matchup idea becoming a real episode? Will this twist the matchup selection process? Suddenly worries come to me.
Yates has stated he would make a different track of the fight if it becomes official

I gotta wonder what he was thinking when doing Scion vs Lavos.
Worm is purely a book series, so any inspiration would have been completely original.

quick question how important is a character fighting style is represented in DB to you guys?
I never thought of it before you mentioned it, but I do see why it matters so a fight wouldn't be boring.
I can imagine Leone vs Makoto will be an amazing close range combat with the area breaking around them.

Nine vs Irene is going to be a beautiful lightshow with magic that will end in flames everywhere.

I never thought of it before you mentioned it, but I do see why it matters so a fight wouldn't be boring.
I can imagine Leone vs Makoto will be an amazing close range combat with the area breaking around them.

Nine vs Irene is going to be a beautiful lightshow with magic that will end in flames everywhere.
I mentioned it because not many folks think about how Character A fighting style could mesh well with Character B Fighting Style especially when either are a complete opposites.

quick question how important is a character fighting style is represented in DB to you guys?
I think it's pretty important. There's nothing that I hate more than when a fight just divulges into a DBZ/JoJo punch-a-thon when that doesn't even remotely represent either of the fighters involved.

I think it's pretty important. There's nothing that I hate more than when a fight just divulges into a DBZ/JoJo punch-a-thon when that doesn't even remotely represent either of the fighters involved.
exactly you gotta understand the characters fighting style and setting(2D,3D,Live action,etc) for it to work

Two folders of memes for the final death battle of season 7

One where its if the matchup we all want(Asura vs Broly)

And the other just being everyone's reaction to it not being the final match we want.(Dc or Marvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back