• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess but they seem a lot more similar then Archie and base. I don’t see them doing two separate matches.
Even if they did why Juggernaut? Couldn’t he fight someone else, Like Knuckles or something?

I guess but they seem a lot more similar then Archie and base. I don’t see them doing two separate matches.
Even if they did why Juggernaut? Couldn’t he fight someone else, Like Knuckles or something?
Juggernaut most popular matchups has been Broly and Doomsday and we know doomsday ain't coming back unless they decide to tackle on SCP-682
Knuckles doesn't share any connections with jugs

Okay, I hear what you're all saying, but I think a proper Juggernaut match would be:
Kharn the Betrayer (40k) vs Juggernaut

Yeah it'll never happen, but they're two unkillable bastards who are backed up by celestial beings. It'd be a battle between them, and what they're respective gods would be willing to give them.

Motoko Kusanagi vs Adam Jensen (Ghost in the Shell vs Deus Ex)
Motoko is assigned of the task to check an isolated building in Tokyo, for investigate for a possible base of operation for a group of cybernetic terrorists, meanwhile Adam too had be send for the same reason, they eventually find each other, each of them demanding answers from the other, but none of the two wish to blow their cover so they fight.

Music Theme = Cyberpunk

So to recap for anyone who cares
After the shill fight we should be due for Sanji vs Rock Lee
After that we have one more match before the season finale which is described to be Crazy and Insane by Swan

Based on Extreme Dinosaurs vs Street Sharks, this was made by Taurock on Deviantart
Link to original
Emxt75tXcAEyF3e

The song for the RvB fight. As expected, it's basically a compilation of a bunch of RvB songs. Can't tell a winner from it, but the only real notable thing is that Tex's theme play's pretty early on in the fight, so chances are she isn't winning it for the Blues.

Blue Team won, to no one's surprise. Next time is Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen. Look, I get you need to get those DC losses where you can, but this is just a meh fight.

This is another filler episode I guess, strangely most Batman matches are just filler in between larger matches. Weird since he is such an iconic character with such a notable set of characters.
( Bat vs Panther and Cap were small filler, possibly the same with Spidey.) The only ones that weren’t were Joker and Sweet Tooth and Red Hood vs Winter.

Considering that we had the holiday special and RvB and likely Sanji vs Lee before the season finale, I am not surprised this is filler.

This is another filler episode I guess, strangely most Batman matches are just filler in between larger matches. Weird since he is such an iconic character with such a notable set of characters.
( Bat vs Panther and Cap were small filler, possibly the same with Spidey.) The only ones that weren’t were Joker and Sweet Tooth and Red Hood vs Winter.

Considering that we had the holiday special and RvB and likely Sanji vs Lee before the season finale, I am not surprised this is filler.
Hopefully it means the season finale is capeshit free

Ehh, it ain’t much of an important spoiler since nothing about it was mentioned.
Especially since it is a filler match while the finale and penultimate match is made.
Should have been Knuckles vs Red Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back