• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seiya probably has better matches with other Greek mythology Themed characters.
Kratos anyone?
If i would personally choose someone for Seiya to fight, then i would choose Shurato Hidaka from Shurato
Two anime protagonists that fight with their magical armor based on mythologies
While Seiya is based on Greek mythology, Shurato is based on Hindu and Buddhist mythology
I personally think that this is the best opponent for Seiya, Seiya stomps tho.

If i would personally choose someone for Seiya to fight, then i would choose Shurato Hidaka from Shurato
While Seiya is based on Greek mythology, Shurato is based on Hindu and Buddhist mythology

too bad this guy a literal who

Also about Seiya's best opponent, there was also an anime called Ronin warriors, also about boys with magical armor, i know nothing about it tho

Also about Seiya's best opponent, there was also an anime called Ronin warriors, also about boys with magical armor, i know nothing about it tho
I saved the cursed for the last, this is probably Seiya's weirdest opponent i can think of, the Leonardo.
So, TMNT had an OVA in which they gained the magical armor that is based on animals, i kinda hate this match-up, lol.
Also, if Leonardo has the dragon armor, does it mean his opponent should be Shiryu?
TMNT-Metal-Series-21.jpg

Personally i would rather have Shazam fight Seiya rather than Goku, i feel like it would be more visually interesting and be more thematically connected.

Also Shurato is just way too obscure to be a possible choice.

Kratos has Dante to fight, and no matter what you people say it must happen, the theme alone would make it worthy.

Also, with the reveal of the remaster of Mass Effect Trilogy, i hope this will incentivize SA to bring Commander Shepard as soon as possible.

And if this happen, they must put him against Star-Lord, that match is one of my favourite.

also repeating this i find it funny how Darsh been surpassed by his peers where before he would beat them (goku,usagi) or have a debatable fight (seiya)
now both thanks to his peers getting upgrades through revaluations (Usagi) or current stuff (goku) or both (seiya)
True, i'm not even sure if the series is still continuing at this point, at least Toriko had the mercy of having an ending.
probably not been like a decade since we had updates on it

Honestly a 40K match would be sick as heck.

Hot take the best representative wouldn’t be GOEM or even a named character. Generic Space Marine vs Another type of Space Marine (Master Chief or Star Craft.) or Nameless Guardsmen vs Storm Trooper would be sick as hell and possibly more fitting.

Probably I am sure at least models exist for basic folk in games and such, even if it is somehow not true I am confident making models isn’t a new idea for them.

Honestly a 40K match would be sick as heck.

Hot take the best representative wouldn’t be GOEM or even a named character. Generic Space Marine vs Another type of Space Marine (Master Chief or Star Craft.) or Nameless Guardsmen vs Storm Trooper would be sick as hell and possibly more fitting.
How about Guardsmen vs Mobile Infantry (Starship Troopers)?

probably not been like a decade since we had updates on it
We should probably do a check to see if everything is still accurate or if there are things that weren't be added.

Still, its trully a pity how both series ended up, Toriko had an ending but the anime adaptation destroyed any chance to remain relevant, like Bleach.

The only way for those series to return into the spotlight if they get a new and more faithful anime adaptation, similar with Jojo or Shaman King.

Last edited:
We should probably do a check to see if everything is still accurate or if there are things that weren't be added.

Still, its trully a pity how both series ended up, Toriko had an ending but the anime version destroyed any chance to remain relevant, like Bleach.

The only way for those series to return into the spotlight if they get a new and more faithful anime adaptation, similar with Jojo or Shaman King.
agreed on Toriko if toei hadn't screwed the anime up would've been somewhat relevant nowadays
if shaman king anime turn out to be a hit i can see DB bringing in Yoh to capitalize on it
Hell just an army vs army battle between every type of space marine vs every type of stormtrooper would be fun, especially if they're using Legends stormtroopers
would be neet depends of if the crew have a big enough budget for it along with getting folks who have experience with 40k to help out

Ngl it would be an amazing season finale of GEoM vs Palpatine that starts with an army of all the kinds of space marines vs all the kinds of stormtroopers (including stuff like with troopers) that leads into a full on space dogfight, builds into the Primarchs vs the Sith and ends with GEoM vs Palpatine directly
As awesome as this sounds, Star Wars would be beyond Ūber ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back