• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b141b093-5b09-4bc9-8430-263877b80599
This makes Doof vs Rick look good by comparison, he should fight Denzel/Mr. Crocker, the connections are very solid and anyone could win.

Rooster Teeth is a million dollar business. I expected them to have some sort of resiliency against network issues. This isn't some 2,000 subscriber one-man YouTube channel, it's a large scale production company. Expecting a large company to have the most basic redundancy/resilience plans in front of a highly telegraphed weather event is simply asking the minimum of their ability to function. The virus has been a thing for about a full year, but there's no sort of contingency that can manage uploads not based in Texas? Not a single IT solution to sidestep this immensely predictable series of events?

Rooster Teeth is a million dollar business. I expected them to have some sort of resiliency against network issues. This isn't some 2,000 subscriber one-man YouTube channel, it's a large scale production company. Expecting a large company to have the most basic redundancy/resilience plans in front of a highly telegraphed weather event is simply asking the minimum of their ability to function. The virus has been a thing for about a full year, but there's no sort of contingency that can manage uploads not based in Texas? Not a single IT solution to sidestep this immensely predictable series of events?
To be fair, I don't think ANYBODY in Texas was prepared...

In other news, I’ve really taken a liking to Morag Ladair vs Winter Schnee. They have quite a lot in common! Both are top ranking generals of a militaristic country that’s doing poorly, are both older sisters to a younger brother that are in a role of leadership when they could’ve had that role. (In the case of Winter, its Whitely being the Heir to the Schnee Dust Company, which in of itself is a high ranking role in Atlas) Both have a similar personality yet different enough to make them standout, and there’s the whole Fire vs Ice theming.

Reviving
Litchi_vs_Tsunade.jpg

Litchi Faye Ling vs Tsunade (Blazblue vs Naruto)
Connections: Both are highly experienced in the medical field, Busty(Biggest breasts in their own series by the way), Both have lost loved ones which impacted them greatly(Roy for Litchi and Nawaki and Dan for Tsunade), Both are alcoholic. I would say that while Tsunade got over the death of her loved ones, Litchi never did with Roy as she tried everything to save him, but didn't even matter. Both also met an hyperactive ninja that helped them out with their past(Naruto for Tsunade and Bang for Litchi). Finally they draw from a power that slowly kills them when too much usage(Tsunade draws out large amounts of Chakra for Mitotic Regeneration and Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique which in turn shortens her lifespan, making her old and weak. Litchi uses Lao Jiu to directly stream power from the boundary in which it’s slowly corrupts her and slowly kills her as she becomes another step to becoming Arakune.)

Ichigo from bleach.
Ichigo m8 how u forget
This Ichigo does not look like the Ichigo I am familiar with. Or just I have not read Bleach for too long.

I have read that some people are planning for a massive upgrade on Attack of Titan verse. (actually inspired by Mikasa Ackerman vs Blake Belladonna and Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki)

Not just the titans but the recon squad members and arsenal.

For a sneak peek, elite recon squad members may have a bunch of weapons that would make the energy defense a non-factor (or just bypass conventional durability), which by itself is more than some people thought those people had.

(Message from @Animegx43)

Last edited:
This Ichigo does not look like the Ichigo I am familiar with. Or just I have not read Bleach for too long.

I have read that some people are planning for a massive upgrade on Attack of Titan verse. (actually inspired by Mikasa Ackerman vs Blake Belladonna and Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki)

Not just the titans but the recon squad members and arsenal.

For a sneak peek, elite recon squad members may have a bunch of weapons that would make the energy defense a non-factor, which by itself is more than some people thought those people had.

(Message from @Animegx43)
Well that can be an game changer for Mikasa.
Though, she needs speed to even hit Blake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back