• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o recap the series that are in the s8 premiere feature a character that Sam wanted to bring in and haven't been in the show and the series involved in it are pretty popular

Pegasus Seiya has still a good chance to appears with Shazam, Sailor Moon or even Son Goku as possible opponents.

As well with Phoenix Ikki since he may be put against Jean Grey.
As far as I know, Pegasus Seiya is known for his toughness.
Damn even with multipliers Goku is still ******
Sun Wukong: Someone really need upgrade based on the modern universe view since I have broken abilities at the time I'm created.

Wait Kurama's dead? What the heck happened?
I haven't read the newest chapter, official translation doesn't come out for another 14 hours, but I assume it was this super deadly super form that Naruto used. It drained Naruto's and Karuma's energy to feed him more strength and speed. Sounds like Naruto survived, but Karuma sacrificed himself to ensure that.

I haven't read the newest chapter, official translation doesn't come out for another 14 hours, but I assume it was this super deadly super form that Naruto used. It drained Naruto's and Karuma's energy to feed him more strength and speed. Sounds like Naruto survived, but Karuma sacrificed himself to ensure that.
is it another super form that further enhanced Naruto with the cost of the life of Kurama? Well bummer.
Madara is still at most Moon right?

1613001931543.png
1613240222824.png
1612532303900.png
1612825272149.png
Anti-Gravity.png
What are these matchups?

Pegasus Seiya has still a good chance to appears with Shazam, Sailor Moon or even Son Goku as possible opponents.

As well with Phoenix Ikki since he may be put against Jean Grey.
The connections between Phoenix Ikki and Jean Grey are... Their aliases are named after a bird.

The connections between Jean Grey and Rachel Roth (aka Raven (Post-Flashpoint)) are that they are overpowered female characters with aliases named after a bird. Both are well-known for being known as OP mind users, empaths, and having at least 2 super forms. At one point Ben wanted to pit Raven against Phoenix but Twilight Sparkle has more connections with Raven (and yes TS and R are also two of the most famous roles portrayed by voice actress Tara Strong).

Not just are the close connections between Marvel Phoenix and Seiya Phoenix weak (adding to the "general consensus" seems Marvel Phoenix stomps Seiya Phoenix harder than Marvel Phoenix stomps DC Raven), both Ikki and Marvel Phoenix can be reserved for better opponents with closer connections.

But yes Saint Seiya characters ARE overdue in a Death Battle. And yes Saint Seiya is still super popular in Asia after decades from 1986 we still have Saint Seiya Omega and Saintia Shō nowadays.

I totally see Pegasus Seiya coming. Ikki will. Hades will. Possibly Saturn.

is it another super form that further enhanced Naruto with the cost of the life of Kurama? Well bummer.
Madara is still at most Moon right?
Well here on this site Madara is at most Moon level. However, I know that on G1 they have Madara at minimum Small Planet level.

I might start pushing for this, though feels like I'm going to be against an horde.
Chie_vs_Makoto.png

Makoto Nanaya vs Chie Satonaka (Blazblue vs Persona)

Connections:
They're cheerful and energetic girls that pack a huge punch/kick. They also care about the friends no matter what as they would do anything for them(For Chie is mainly Yukiko and Yu, and for Makoto is mainly Tsubaki and Noel) Both are in a team that they're basically the physical one of the group(Remix Heart for Makoto and Investigation Team for Chie) Both have their own insecurities of themselves(Makoto is insecure of her tail and ears due to the racial prejudice she face for her kind. Chie was insecure of her own self since she always compared herself to Yukiko) Also they have a move that sends them people to the space(Galactic punt and Planet Crusher)

I might start pushing for this, though feels like I'm going to be against an horde.
Chie_vs_Makoto.png

Makoto Nanaya vs Chie Satonaka (Blazblue vs Persona)

Connections:
They're cheerful and energetic girls that pack a huge punch/kick. They also care about the friends no matter what as they would do anything for them(For Chie is mainly Yukiko and Yu, and for Makoto is mainly Tsubaki and Noel) Both are in a team that they're basically the physical one of the group(Remix Heart for Makoto and Investigation Team for Chie) Both have their own insecurities of themselves(Makoto is insecure of her tail and ears due to the racial prejudice she face for her kind. Chie was insecure of her own self since she always compared herself to Yukiko) Also they have a move that sends them people to the space(Galactic punt and Planet Crusher)
This is gonna be close by site standards in a while too after revisions get applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back