• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, Fate Mordred. Who is canonically the result magically of giving a girl a dick, taking ***** from said dick, and then making a clone from the *****.

I can't tell if that's better or worse than the original legend where they're the result of insest.
Don't worry, it seems like how real life reproductive works but with magic and fan-service.

Would anyone believe me if I said that Kuro the Artist admitted he was wrong about Ben 10 vs. Hal Jordan?
Anyone can make a claim. I want a source, thanks.

First subscribers get it a day early when it comes to Death Battle
And any people can watch some episodes live on RT-TV. Death Battle Cast usually airs Thursday 2 am SGT/BJT/HKT on RT-TV. By when I am asleep unless I suffer insomnia.

Storm vs ????
Should be Fujin (Mortal Kombat)

Poor MK. People wank MK and push MK Kharacters to die since people have Ryu vs Scorpion and Cammy White VS Sonya Blade and forget the rest.

I prefer Ororo Munroe vs Domenico Pucci anyway.

Last edited:
I didn't made this but this was made by Wah:
image0.png

Akeno Himejima vs Mirajane Strauss (Highschool DXD vs Fairy Tail)
Connections:
Mirajane and Akeno both were outcast and scorned because of their powers(Mira took some appearances of a demon after defeating one, which people called her a monster. Akeno is a fallen Angel/human hybrid due to her parents. After the death of her mother, she stayed with her mother's relative until she found out that she was a Fallen Angel and was kicked out.)Both used to dislike their powers/other side of them until an event that makes them confident in them again. Both play the role of the Big Sister/Mother of the group. Both are in a guild/group(Queen of the Gremory Group for Akeno and Fairy Tail Guild for Mirajane) Both found an home for themselves after being outcast after being taken in(Rias took in Akeno after she nearly died to her Himejima Clan, and Makarov took in Mirajane after she and her siblings left the town.)Redhead rival(Akeno vs Rias and Erza vs Mirajane). Busty.

Knuckles "trusting" Eggman is exagerated, in Sonic Adventure he only attacked because he saw Sonic having a green shard, plus being gullible isn't the same as dumb

Knuckles "trusting" Eggman is exagerated, in Sonic Adventure he only attacked because he saw Sonic having a green shard, plus being gullible isn't the same as dumb
The problem is he had experience with eggman. Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and even then, he litteraly trusted Eggman after he attacked him by chaos 2, the same chaos who previously shattered master emerald and attacked him, also after adventure:Sonic advance and basically everything after Sth, the scriptwriters basically started to make him dumb, ignoring his Angel island past(that's generally sad tbh).

The problem is he had experience with eggman. Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and even then, he litteraly trusted Eggman after he attacked him by chaos 2, the same chaos who previously shattered master emerald and attacked him, also after adventure:Sonic advance and basically everything after Sth, the scriptwriters basically started to make him dumb, ignoring his Angel island past(that's generally sad tbh).
He literally didn't trust Eggman is SA, all Eggman did was tell him Sonic is after the ME, Knuckles just ignored him, only attacking Sonic when he saw him hold a green emerald from afar, he didn't go punching Sonic right after the Eggman tells him

Knuckles is only bad post 2010, but that's almost every character, but when written well he isn't dumb

People always say DK is dumb, too, but I swear I remember reading in Donkey Kong Country Returns' manual that he was too smart to be hypnotized by the Tiki Mask thing.

People always say DK is dumb, too, but I swear I remember reading in Donkey Kong Country Returns' manual that he was too smart to be hypnotized by the Tiki Mask thing.
He literally didn't trust Eggman is SA, all Eggman did was tell him Sonic is after the ME, Knuckles just ignored him, only attacking Sonic when he saw him hold a green emerald from afar, he didn't go punching Sonic right after the Eggman tells him

Knuckles is only bad post 2010, but that's almost every character, but when written well he isn't dumb
I feel its a case folks took memes seriously instead looking at the story

Like again the main point to him for attacking sonic came through eggman's statement about the fact that sonic is bad and eggman's good. Trusting to him despite of having experience of how is bad idea to trust eggman(S3&K), and again after being attacked by a reason he was searched the ME pieces doesn't seem like just gullible. And in sonic advance he litteraly piloted eggman's machine and attacked sonic. It's not made his pre Sth character bad, but definitely is one of roots of his character fall in post Sth.

Speaking of Knuckles vs Crash as a matchup, is it just me or does DB keep using less and less lighthearted characters in fights? Like, Season 5 had Crash vs Spyro, Pit vs Sora, Mario vs Sonic 2 and debatably Roshi vs Jirahya. Season 6 had the Mega Man Battle Royale and Wario vs Dedede. Season 7 had Leo vs Jason, Danny vs Jake and Red vs Blue (That series got more serious later but that matchup was mostly based on the earlier seasons). Every other matchup had at least one character from an at least somewhat serious series.

Like, it makes sense and I kinda like it better this way, if you're going to brutally kill characters it makes more sense to take them from more mature properties, but it's a trend I've noticed. I'd rather not spend an entire fighting animation wincing and wondering how either Smokey the Bear or McGruff the Crime Dog is going to horribly die.

Like again the main point to him for attacking sonic came through eggman's statement about the fact that sonic is bad and eggman's good. Trusting to him despite of having experience of how is bad idea to trust eggman(S3&K), and again after being attacked by a reason he was searched the ME pieces doesn't seem like just gullible. And in sonic advance he litteraly piloted eggman's machine and attacked sonic. It's not made his pre Sth character bad, but definitely is one of roots of his character fall in post Sth.
Did you actualy read my post? You are just repeating yourself instead of adressing on what I said, he didn't trust Eggman, he only attacked after he saw evidence of what Eggman said was "right", we don't have the context in Sonic Advance 2, his character is simply bad because of bad writting after 2010, Knuckles had good games after Shadow (or 06, I don't know which game you are talking) like in Riders, Rivals, etc

Did you actualy read my post? You are just repeating yourself instead of adressing on what I said, he didn't trust Eggman, he only attacked after he saw evidence of what Eggman said was "right", we don't have the context in Sonic Advance 2, his character is simply bad because of bad writting after 2010, Knuckles had good games after Shadow (or 06, I don't know which game you are talking) like in Riders, Rivals, etc
Ok, I'll rephrase.
He had except for the chaos emerald as eviedence, eviedences which are counter. The chaos who attacked him previously and shattered the ME, the eggman who attacked him by chaos, the previous experience where he trusted eggman and lost ME. And that's 3 eviedences are worse than an assumption he made by looking from distance?
We actually have the context:
And I meant after shadow the hedgehog things are started for knux bad, not because he became more side, but because his lore started to shatter(Like, what happened with ME and Angel island that he decided to not guard it from eggman and others like previously? If master emerald maybe got a bit recognition on post Sth games, angel island is just dissapeared).

Ok, I'll rephrase.
He had except for the chaos emerald as eviedence, eviedences which are counter. The chaos who attacked him previously and shattered the ME, the eggman who attacked him by chaos, the previous experience where he trusted eggman and lost ME. And that's 3 eviedences are worse than an assumption he made by looking from distance?
We actually have the context:
And I meant after shadow the hedgehog things are started for knux bad, not because he became more side, but because his lore started to shatter(Like, what happened with ME and Angel island that he decided to not guard it from eggman and others like previously? If master emerald maybe got a bit recognition on post Sth games, angel island is just dissapeared).

Please reconstruct your setences better next time. Anyways Knuckles was always a impulsive person, I am arguing he isn't dumb, but he is gullible and impulsive, nothing you said is proof he is dumb dude

That isn't context, it's just Sonic tauting Knuckles

That's a fair criticism, I still think the 2010 are when things went wrong but I can respect your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back