• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.png

Kinda a pointless match-up and thumbnail tbh, DB won't use fanmade characters especially since the Sonic fandom are notorious for making some of the worst OCs on the internet. Nothing more but another Animation Rewind level fight (at best).

Also Chaos Nazo is completely featless and I wouldn't bet on Chakra X finishing the sequel animation in the foreseeable future.

I highly recommend using a spoiler tab to wrap up the displays of CAC TNs, matchup TNs and fake mock sneak peek scenes.

So in honor of the new Smash reveal, who do you guys think should fight Pyra/Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

Or Rex and Pyra/Mythra if you prefer?
Not sure. But this pretty much intensifies the hype for a Shulk vs Lightning Farron for Season 8 premiere. Even overwhelming a Scarlet Witch / Vision matchup.

Last edited:
Death battle may not be that great for research, but they know how to hype shit, also wiz explaining stuff is the best, he just feels right even when wrong.

I want to see him talking about "weak" and "underestimated" characters like TR meowth or karkat or more complex ones like lord english or masadaverse, just to see how he talks.
All weaker than DC characters. Don't ask. I don't think their strength are easy to explain.

It isn't, meowth is inconsistent because plot and feelings, karkat is, yeah.

Lord english and masadaverse are both reliant on text, although LE's stuff in s caliborn enter is pretty good.

H5NDyMRa2SlAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Time for one of my favorite villains, Doctor Eggman. Now Eggman here in a bit of a predicament as his most popular match ups left are either Bowser(who people are mixed with this fight) and Wily(who people wanted an rematch to prove who actually wins this.) In my personal opinion, I think Eggman should fight Bowser as it's actually pretty close fight thanks to Eggman's hax he was. Wily vs Eggman 2 would be an great alternative as well as I don't mind an rematch between these two. If I was to ignore these two, I would of choose Dr. Gero to as it's pretty thematically. Cortex, Zombross, and Nefarious are also good for Eggman but they have better for each of them. Iron Man vs Eggman could be fun, but Iron Man has better. Sigma is just GER to Eggman since he just infects his machines.
What do you think?

Last edited:
Kevin_Levin_VS_Satsuki.png

From Discord(this isn't mine):
Connections: Anti-Heroes who started off as villains used by the main antagonists of their respective series to achieve world domination (Vilgax and Ragyo respectively), before turning on them and acquiring the aid of others to fight these evils, even joining their former enemies to do so (Ben and Ryuko respectively). Both tend to be extremely cold and even violent towards anyone they don't like, both also having extremely cynical outlooks on life (Kevin believing 'Nobody's innocent' and Satsuki seeing the weak as 'Pigs in human clothing), though they still possess a strong respect towards their allies and are known for their strength and intelligence. Both utilise a similar alien tech to their former foes (Kevin being able to transform into aliens like Ben and Satsuki having a Kamui like Ryuko) and both of their main means of combat are themed around absorption and rely on bodily functions (Kevin's powers being a result of a unique genetic component that allows him to absorb energy or matter while Satsuki's Kamui absorbs her blood to become far more powerful and can absorb the Life Fibers of other Goku uniforms), both of which can go hilariously unstable in a bad situation. Oh, an both also hate one of their parents (Hackett and Ragyo respectively).

Time for one of my favorite villains, Doctor Eggman. Now Eggman here in a bit of a predicament as his most popular match ups left are either Bowers(who people are mixed with this fight) and Wily(who people wanted an rematch to prove who actually wins this.) In my personal opinion, I think Eggman should fight Bowser as it's actually pretty close fight thanks to Eggman's hax he was. Wily vs Eggman 2 would be an great alternative as well as I don't mind an rematch between these two. If I was to ignore these two, I would of choose Dr. Gero to as it's pretty thematically. Cortex, Zombross, and Nefarious are also good for Eggman but they have better for each of them. Iron Man vs Eggman could be fun, but Iron Man has better. Sigma is just GER to Eggman since he just infects his machines.
What do you think?
I believe DB would just make bowser unkillable and give him a win. But wise all their feats together fight is really close and thematic. So it fits. Sequel for wily battle is also good(technically it would be part 3 because Zero vs Metal Sonic). Not sure about Gero. But sure that the other doctors are not bad for eggman however they're must fight each other. And Sigma is stomp yes and Iron Man have other combatants yes.

Time for one of my favorite villains, Doctor Eggman. Now Eggman here in a bit of a predicament as his most popular match ups left are either Bowser(who people are mixed with this fight) and Wily(who people wanted an rematch to prove who actually wins this.) In my personal opinion, I think Eggman should fight Bowser as it's actually pretty close fight thanks to Eggman's hax he was. Wily vs Eggman 2 would be an great alternative as well as I don't mind an rematch between these two. If I was to ignore these two, I would of choose Dr. Gero to as it's pretty thematically. Cortex, Zombross, and Nefarious are also good for Eggman but they have better for each of them. Iron Man vs Eggman could be fun, but Iron Man has better. Sigma is just GER to Eggman since he just infects his machines.
What do you think?
Eggman vs Bowser is just ANOTHER Mario vs Sonic were many are already burned out of it's matchup, I would rather prefer Eggman vs Wily 2 in order to be an actual serious matchup rather then a fanfic like before (even though I do like the original)

Considering what they did with hulk, i don't doubt they would use superman's universal feats, the dc universe is 1000x+ our own so he has a good start before the multiplier spam.

Maybe some 2-C feats somewhere?

Eggman vs Bowser is just ANOTHER Mario vs Sonic were many are already burned out of it's matchup, I would rather prefer Eggman vs Wily 2 in order to be an actual serious matchup rather then a fanfic like before (even though I do like the original)
Personally, I don't mind either one to be honest as both match ups for Eggman can be great. Just I prefer Bowser vs Eggman a bit more.

1000.png

From DBW:
Connections: female grappling wrestlers that revolve around their story revolving around corrupt organizations (NEST and Shadaloo respectively) that have hosted international worldwide martial art tournaments that have been hosted by different companies with the organization being one of them (The World Martial Arts tournament and King of Fighters Tournament respectively) with some of their moves being based on other wrestlers (Mika trained with in lore wrestler Zangief & Angel's moves consists of moves from wrestling icon Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) While also fighting against and working alongside other wrestlers (Ramon & Zangief)
I lowkey want this.

Last edited:

From DBW:
Connections: female grappling wrestlers that revolve around their story revolving around corrupt organizations (NEST and Shadaloo respectively) that have hosted international worldwide martial art tournaments that have been hosted by different companies with the organization being one of them (The World Martial Arts tournament and King of Fighters Tournament respectively) with some of their moves being based on other wrestlers (Mika trained with in lore wrestler Zangief & Angel's moves consists of moves from wrestling icon Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) While also fighting against and working alongside other wrestlers (Ramon & Zangief)
I lowkey want this.
Rainbow Mika vs. Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back