• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, time for maybe controversial opinion.

Im not sure if I want DB ballots to feature long requested fights.

It was great that we got 2 "big" missing ones... but it also feels bit unfair to other matches. If they keep putting long requested ones, how is that fair for cool niche options who have less chance to win?

One could argue voting campaigns could happen to any match, but it might be bad if some MUs just have no chance in future ballots.
Maybe make it so matchups from the previous poll can't appear on the next one? Or would that be unfair still?

Ok, time for maybe controversial opinion.

Im not sure if I want DB ballots to feature long requested fights.

It was great that we got 2 "big" missing ones... but it also feels bit unfair to other matches. If they keep putting long requested ones, how is that fair for cool niche options who have less chance to win?

One could argue voting campaigns could happen to any match, but it might be bad if some MUs just have no chance in future ballots.
Here's hoping the other options were moved to S11.

Maybe make it so matchups from the previous poll can't appear on the next one? Or would that be unfair still?
Death Battle once made one whole Season 5 to (claim to) contain the top 10% (with a few exceptions) of requested fights.
The crew later made one Season 8 to include those "legacy" matchups.

Season 9 episodes are in contrasts about new verses or even "new" media.

We are in a new world for Season 10.

So far the matchups announced or speculated are interesting enough for me.

Oh 1 week until the newest Brandon Yates commissioned music application date

Kenpachi is long due for a deathbattle
I understand them doing aizen and ichigo first but anybody who watches bleach knows kenpachi would fit the idea of a deathbattle the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back