• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimensional tiering is literally easier than standard tiering, unless you get to anything higher than infinite dimensions. Then folks stop explaining how one outerversal is bigger than outerversal. No one even bothers to explain layers of outerversal/boundless correctly.

Ok, time for maybe controversial opinion.

Im not sure if I want DB ballots to feature long requested fights.

It was great that we got 2 "big" missing ones... but it also feels bit unfair to other matches. If they keep putting long requested ones, how is that fair for cool niche options who have less chance to win?

One could argue voting campaigns could happen to any match, but it might be bad if some MUs just have no chance in future ballots.

Ok, time for maybe controversial opinion.

Im not sure if I want DB ballots to feature long requested fights.

It was great that we got 2 "big" missing ones... but it also feels bit unfair to other matches. If they keep putting long requested ones, how is that fair for cool niche options who have less chance to win?

One could argue voting campaigns could happen to any match, but it might be bad if some MUs just have no chance in future ballots.
Well that's mainly on DB fault for not doing some of these mu already when they were still popular as hell

John Cena vs All Might
RSOwsgNb-GB445X1Eyu1zTwcPJg6bsB8zx8C-wcho-s.jpg

Randy Orton vs Stain
This would be a fire match ngl. Anti-heroes with questionable morals that conflict with basically every character they interact with (I think that applies to Stain).

The Rock vs Kirishima
Haha get it? Because Kirishima can turn into a rock. And there's a wrestler named 'The Rock'?

John Cena vs All Might, Randy Orton vs Stain, The Rock vs Kirishima come to mind from memes tbh
Now that I think about it, MHA x WWE has a fair bit of thematic matchups I can think off the top of my head I think.

Itachi Uchiha vs The Undertaker
I honestly forgot why people were going crazy over this matchup at one point. What's so thematic about this match again?

Bumped into this

And the below some may already know

SPOILER_16774381890332.jpg

SPOILER_16774381939292.jpg

Dimensional tiering is literally easier than standard tiering, unless you get to anything higher than infinite dimensions. Then folks stop explaining how one outerversal is bigger than outerversal. No one even bothers to explain layers of outerversal/boundless correctly.
Yeah. The idea comes from 3-D axis, 4-D axis, 5-D axis, ...

And people still have trouble discerning one universe of a finite size, one universe of an infinite size, one universe as one space time continuum, then there are multiple universes at different sizes and constructs, etc.

Itachi Uchiha vs The Undertaker
I honestly forgot why people were going crazy over this matchup at one point. What's so thematic about this match again?
Evil older brothers who weren't really so evil....ish.

There's more maybe, but the fact that there's even a base level connection between Itachi and The ******* Undertaker of all people is enough to sell me on the fight.
These.
In fact one can stretch for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back