• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new setup honestly will help them in the long run if it stays like this. I've always felt that two breaks between airings has hurt their viewership in recent years, especially with how YouTube rewards constant streams of uploads over longer, spread out content.
Esp. DBX, Death Race and Desk of Death Battle are "silently retiring".

Should we be glad YouTube and PayPal are saving some of the Death Battle crew directly.

The new setup honestly will help them in the long run if it stays like this. I've always felt that two breaks between airings has hurt their viewership in recent years, especially with how YouTube rewards constant streams of uploads over longer, spread out content.
i can agree to this

as long the fights are good and are given care i'll take it

it also help avoiding pushing back and delaying episodes as well as avoiding possible events that could screw it

4 hours is too long for a manga? Did your doctor only give you 24 hours to live or something?
No, it's just that I get distracted extremely easily (A simple drawing or pixel art can take me hours because I get distracted or get lost in my thoughts) and I also have an extremely low attention span. Maybe one day I should read it on a reading marathon.

No one really
Goku being Superman's best and only MU is honestly just sad.

Optimus Vs Superman works kinda, both have decent connections, but I doubt many would be into it, and you'd kinda need to composite and highball Optimus pretty heavily just to get him to match Superman.

Optimus Vs Superman works kinda, both have decent connections, but I doubt many would be into it, and you'd kinda need to composite and highball Optimus pretty heavily just to get him to match Superman.
At this point it would be sort of Primus vs Superman.

Well Superman is one big icon of western comics and basically western culture. It would be hard to find another big icon...

Are we pitting him against Mario or Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny?

Kind of funny Mario vs Mickey Mouse is notably requested despite Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny is far more popular.

Its not accurate at all, Nightmare stomps to oblivion
He joking
Are we pitting him against Mario or Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny?
No he shares nothing in common besides being a big name

Yeah Superman doesn't have anybody that feels like a real good alt outside Goku for a Runback
Don't have that feel

Why Primus?
Well Primus is the one who is comparable to Unicron, you know, that hyperverse level beast.

Optimus Prime would at most scale from Primus. And this is one absolute highball.

I don't know the connection.

Sun Wukong VS Superman.

By the way, do you think Death Battle would be cancelled this year as delaying sometimes is the preparation of cancellation.
A signal of risk of cancellation sure.
But given how Death Battle is essentially one of the gold egg geese of Rooster Teeth... I would just rather believe Death Battle reverts back to Screwattack Inc and continues.

Random thought: How do you feel about Squirrel Girl vs Slappy Squirrel?

Yeah Superman doesn't have anybody that feels like a real good alt outside Goku for a Runback
Don't have that feel
Well i might be exaggerating but i have an amazing alternate MU idea for Superman
Heard me out, Superman vs Kukulkan, the brand new servant just debuted around January

Both have a very similar connection, Kukulkan, despite her name, isn't an actual God, she's an alien that has make the earth as her home, originated from the core of one of the most powerful being in Nasuverse, ORT
An almighty Alien that can surpass the Gods, learned about the nature of earth creatures and bonded with it

The MU can work even if we don't count the higher dimensional nasuverse in terms of AP since Nasuverse already has many of very high tiers

Supes vs Hulk is a thing too, by at which point maybe they shouldnt do either of those 2.

Poor Supes just doesnt have multiple good MUs, tho tbf Goku vs Supes is one of the most VS debates, if not the most of all time, so its ok.

But like, shit like vs Sentry? lol zzzzzzz

most of Battle with sentry are crap, except for the Geminis
Agreed.

RCFUz8O.jpg

MEmop9m.jpg

Isnt that Goku quote kinda bad anime version tho lol
Yeah it's the original funi dub that the quote comes from where they were trying to make him more traditionally heroic than he actually is, similar thing happened in their dub of GT, the really shitty quote we have for our GT Goku profile comes from the funi dub where Goku talks about how he's the light that will end Babys evil. OG Funi dub sure was something.

Oh and also speaking of DBZ and GT we now have GT Goku stomping DBS Goku, a new CRT just finished and got accepted that makes GT top tiers Low Multiversal now (Even higher into Low Multiversal than the angels are since the angels scale to 2 universes while GT scales to 3).

I recall Toriyama saying that anime in general did that, so I presume og japan anime also had a variation of that.

lol DBGT buff, give it a month and it'll get nerfed by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back