• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall if they do Kratos vs Asura next season The biggest question for it are ....

1.Will they give Kratos his Greek Gear given its stated He no longer can use Greek Magic given he destroyed Olympus
2.There Take on Lore Feats With Kratos
3.How to reasonably explain a possible Kratos W to folks who see Asura feats and accomplishment

Surtr literally destroys a realm in the newest game
Can't get more blatant than that
Surtur>Kratos
Easy 🗿

Last edited:
He destroyed a realm and yet people and objects were flung to other realms through physical space as a result...
You have characters such as Thor sending people back in time with a hammer hit so it's not really that hard to believe

Also I'm pretty sure that was due to the bifrost

In any case do we need to get daddy @KLOL506 in here to teach you a lesson?

kratos-vs-asura-god-of-war-vs-asuras-wrath-track-name-v0-e3u0yy3rlyx91.jpg

Oh it seems Kratos vs Asura does have a GL vs B10 thing going on, I thought that was an exaggeration
well yeah
Kratos Fanboys got back up thanks to 4 and Ragnarock and Asura stans be small but vocal for there boy

@KLOL506 alright reminds what are Kratos key Haxes against Asura
For Greek Era

and Norse Era

Remember ya trying to explain to normies n casuals so 4D and whatever ain't gonna fly
Normal members can't @ people. And one look at Kratos' hax on his page is enough to tell that this man would kill Asura.

Like what is Asura got to counter shit like soul hax, power null, Absorption, conceptual manip, time hax, the list goes on.

I was going through some of hyourinjutsu's old work, and I remembered that this is one of his best animations.

I feel that db could take more liberties in terms of animation.

I really like vs animations were both characters have a shit ton of stuff and both use all they have

Though Megaman was carrying that animation, that mf switched powers every second lol

It kind of reminds me of Smash Bracket/Crossover Colosseum, they also try to use as much powers from both characters as possible

Normal members can't @ people. And one look at Kratos' hax on his page is enough to tell that this man would kill Asura.

Like what is Asura got to counter shit like soul hax, power null, Absorption, conceptual manip, time hax, the list goes on.
I'm aware
I was just saying his name
See, I'm not saying you're wrong.....

d6c0f4d-ccaf3ee5-b9cc-45d4-b52c-513031ca48e1.png

I just like the aesthetics.
This needs to happen if they do a death battle for it

Objectively Greek magic is mostly off limits so a realistic current canon Kratos shouldnt get that stuff.

For fun of fight, they might just use them to get more from animation. If they can argue that Greek magic isnt required to beat Asura, it might not be too bad.

Technically it would be DB being messy with canon but its been muddy for a while.

Kratos will be funky in DB if they go cosmic for him. While I dont mind using statements, Kratos is almost a posterboy for hating statement feats not matching shown feats. A lot will complain about that.

Pxe8wff.png

Some of the most fun I've had recently was scrolling through this comment section and seeing all the Asura fan so incredibly confident that Asura stomps and calling all the Kratos voters fanboys

From what I hear DB buys at least Universal Kratos so I can't wait to see how this turns out

The incoming salt levels are gonna be crazy
Salt feed clicks.

BTW asking:
1. how good is Akuma Shogun (Kinnikuman) vs Raoh (Fist of the North Star)
2. How remembered/forgotten is Kinnikuman

I'd prefer to throw Sora at Reinhard, the fact he could outrun the spear is also quite funny

That said, I'm sure SMT characters have layered hax, although it's probably a mismatch either way as nowadays Sora matches usually are a stomp for either side, his bond with Kairi is dumb

I'd prefer to throw Sora at Reinhard, the fact he could outrun the spear is also quite funny

That said, I'm sure SMT characters have layered hax, although it's probably a mismatch either way as nowadays Sora matches usually are a stomp for either side, his bond with Kairi is dumb
Are you talking Shinza Bansho and Shin Megami Tensei in a separate manner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back