• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like fodder for Goku tbh
q1ey0rr1bwb71.jpg
Fmof7mNXoAErXFT

That really isn't Danmaku tho, but yeah he can essentially spam an infinite explosion with that spear that also messes with one's senses iirc.
Danmaku's page states this:

"The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots. Some users also add complex patterns to make dodging additionally difficult."

"Note: To qualify for Danmaku, the user has to be shown to create tens or dozens of projectiles in a very short timeframe (i.e., at least 20 to 24 minimum). The projectiles don't need to be created simultaneously but they should all be shown in motion at roughly the same time."

So this kinda feels like an ability issue, if you wanna revise it, that's your call.

This. Looks. "Blursed".

Soul Hax, concept hax, Deconstruction Hax, Power Null, BFR, Clone Wars BS, Energy of Tartarus BS, Transmutation, Negging every Immortality under the Sun save for Type 9 if we're using PoH here, Layered Conceptual Type 1 BS and borderline Conceptual Type 1 immunity alongside Type 1 Conceptual attacks if we use Hope yet again, Cosmic Awareness and knowledge of all forms of war and conflict across all of time itself, being able to instinctively sense enemies and their attacks and what and fully understand how they work, able to literally absorb concepts bare-handed as a God (Further amplified by Hope), Willpower that allows him to defy fate and death, his rage effectively freeing him from status effects and any kind of shit that would corrupt him, Telekinesis like Ares that allows him to wipe out entire armies at a blink, Spear of Destiny that can transmute people into crystals and make them go boom as well as cut through the Threads of Fate and through one's soul, etc. etc.
Asura is accepting his death at this point. All he wants now is a good fight that can animation wise last for more than 3 minutes.
Absorption with spear which gives resistance to said absorption and also gives resistance neg to enemy.
Infinite Danmaku literally
Space-time hax
Life steal
Poison and corruption
Just off the top of my head
Who knows a hacker and slasher can be so haxxed? (Dante and Bayonetta laugh)
Even Dragon Ball wankers realise that at least 2 characters can beat Goku. One from Kingdom Hearts and one from Blazblue.

Last edited:
This. Looks. "Blursed".

Asura is accepting his death at this point. All he wants now is a good fight that can animation wise last for more than 3 minutes.

Who knows a hacker and slasher can be so haxxed? (Dante and Bayonetta laugh)

Even Dragon Ball wankers realise that at least 2 characters can beat Goku. One from Kingdom Hearts and one from Blazblue.
Nah. It's Death Battle, they think Kratos is like mountain level at best regardless of feats.

Devil Kazuya made him kinda broken when in it, character might be among the best in game now

Nina got guns, Law has nunchucks, Kaz has lasers, all get something akin to a weapon, if Dragunov gets a tank i will die laughing on that

Thats nothing, they tried to wank an Akuma feat similar to like yu yu hakusho one in sasuke vs hiei almost, to high 6-A

If there wasnt for common sense existing from some, shit like that would be accepted without questioning it

LARGE COUNTRY LEVEL MIKE HAGGAR

Look at what slippery slope of using high ends brings up :V
Also that feat is non sensical, haggar spins in space and ends on Earth again after piledriving through it, not to mention the canonicity of the game it comes from

One thing to use non canon stuff that supports or strengthens points from canon, heck show some consistency and another to use it to make characters weaker or stronger then needed

Absorption with spear which gives resistance to said absorption and also gives resistance neg to enemy.
Infinite Danmaku literally
Space-time hax
Life steal
Poison and corruption
Just off the top of my head
Many people did not notice this, But that spears is pretty busted in GoW Norse. The fact it work against biforst (which multi-purpose hax in GoW Norse).

Yeah I am too, they really had to lowball my boy Ryu to make the fight seem closer than it actually is and I'm salty they didn't give him his rightful stats 😔
And the irony is that they keep the wank all through Akuma vs Shao Kahn and Akuma still lost to Shao Kahn by lol lore.

Magneto and his kids be like
Will Boruto hear the same from Naruto?

The horny jail warden in live action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back