• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquasponge is just a huge SpongeBob wankfest that got old quick ngl
thank god the fight was good
I'll admit its gimmick wasn't for everyone, even if I liked it.

Taking a MU in a super specific direction is always a gamble, which I guess is why I see divisive opinions on the Omnilander fight.
ye
now we await what fuckery MU they have in store in S10

Also iirc it was mentioned that there will be one MU that nobody will see coming. Apparently the researchers had a brief argument about the results lol
I did not say this. I said that we had a brief argument about one specific topic related to the match, and then realized that we actually agreed all along. Someone replied "tinfoiling", and I said that there's no way they would be able to guess the match/topic just from what I said (since I didn't actually hint toward anything specific).

I did not say this. I said that we had a brief argument about one specific topic related to the match, and then realized that we actually agreed all along. Someone replied "tinfoiling", and I said that there's no way they would be able to guess the match/topic just from what I said (since I didn't actually hint toward anything specific).
Oh shit, my bad, I misunderstood. Sorry about that.

oh shit man came in with the quickness

Idk how you honestly see Ryu remotely powerful compared to Jin to think its acccurate

That meteor aint even from street fighter, its from a bad crossover of capcom 3 titles
The Akuma meteor smashing feat is from a non-canon crossover game.
Akuma previously fought Asura and co (of course, not in a game canon to Street Fighter)
E Honda's meteor smashing feat is from the OG SF fighting game ending. But this is usually deemed an outlier, or... I have calculated it to be around City level.

Korra vs Storm is allegedly not a "Ben Singer" episode
By Ben Singer or by "the higher evolutionary", the episode is so bad. It could have drawn more views when we have Korra vs Rey or Delsin Rowe and Storm vs Weather Report.

Good thing is now Domenico Pucci is freed up to fight against Nami (One Piece) and God and Devil forbids Marie and/or Norn Mikihara from torturing poor Dom instead of fighting each other.

yusuke_urameshi_vs_reimu_hakurei__version_2__by_greekdbw_dflnjso-pre.jpg

Jojo vs kanjuro is one match that happened in deathbattle
What dynamic would the two have if they fought? Not much to go on at all really and the episode showed that. Kanjuro has such a straightforward way of fighting that just boils down to trying to cut somebody and he gets put against a character that has such utterly ridiculous feats and scenarios compared to him that their wouldn't a way for tanjuro to overcome just the insane amount of luck and skill jojo has.
My point here is that jojo really should've faced somebody that he wouldn't end up crying about killing and would be tricky to defeat for him enough to beat that wouldn't require just punching in the face.

One more thing **** Asta vs deku
On principle Asta should be faced against either a swordsman or magic user
I'm sure you can find somebody who fights for their friends and wants to be the strongest for either of these two.
Deku should've gotten put up against a punching villan for a better dynamic.
Zuko and todoroki had more similarities
All might vs might guy had more similarities
Who is booking some of these fights.

Unrelated, but I'm putting serious consideration into making a couple of blogs that WEREN'T on the list of blogs I planned to make at the end of Kasen v Fleetway! There's only two right now, and one of them I'll be getting assistance on (if you want to reveal who you are and what the MU is right now go ahead), but they'll likely be done before many of the currently planned blogs (don't expect Archie Tails vs Ran Yakumo anytime soon, I have to re-read all of Archie Sonic and that'll be a herculean effort).

I'd expect one of those two mystery blogs first, or Mario vs Sonic to end up being my next blog.
Yeah, that's me. I'm gonna be helping Kirb with a Mob vs Saiki K blog.

You fool, from the clues you have left I have successfully deduced which MU you are referring to.

It's obviously Light Yagami vs Columbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back