• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 2023 to the Americans

(It is ~18:25 for people in the APAC)

Death Battle Season 10 leaked!!

Giorno vs Joker (3D)
Ant-Man vs Atom (Sprites)
Bowser vs Eggman (Sprites)
Gojo vs Makima (Hand-Drawn)
Liu Kang vs Jago (3D)
Cinder vs Azula (Sprites)
Whitebeard vs Escanor (Sprites)
Gru vs Megamind (3D)
Carrie vs Eleven (3D)
Guts vs Dimitri (Sprites)
Sly Cooper vs Lupin (Sprites)
Cole vs Alex (3D)
Galactus vs Unicron (3D)
I am sure it is a fake.

Just by seeing Giorno vs Joker in 3D, Cinder vs Azula in sprites and Gojo vs Makima in hand-drawn instead of Bill vs Discord.

Will batman have an episode where he fights batman so batman can have a w?
What about Ninja Batman vs Toei Spider-Man?

(Trust me they match each other in some ways - even having giant monster and giant robot to fight each other)

Last edited:
Death Battle Season 10 leaked!!

Giorno vs Joker (3D)
Ant-Man vs Atom (Sprites)
Bowser vs Eggman (Sprites)
Gojo vs Makima (Hand-Drawn)
Liu Kang vs Jago (3D)
Cinder vs Azula (Sprites)
Whitebeard vs Escanor (Sprites)
Gru vs Megamind (3D)
Carrie vs Eleven (3D)
Guts vs Dimitri (Sprites)
Sly Cooper vs Lupin (Sprites)
Cole vs Alex (3D)
Galactus vs Unicron (3D)
The last one might be legit considering the new Transformers movie happening next year.

Guess I’ll adopt a Hiei vs Sasuke attitude towards Cinder vs Azula where I don’t really agree with the outcome but the loser is a shit character so I’ll accept it anyway
Honestly most wouldn't care that Azula beats Cinder is wrong because as mentioned
Proof, and don't bring "Ultraguy chat" shennanigans
I was talking about Escanor vs Whitebeard

Even as a Ultraman supporter, i absolutely have 0 idea why Zero vs Gohan meatriding is this high
Because Gohan MU spread is garbage and I Rather Gohan have a fun Mu than

A.retreading a tiresome ass debate that most are tired of at this point with the family edition that ends with the Dragon Ball character eating shit again to the DC Herald.

B.Stomping the shit outta Invincible to the point it ain't funny

Because Gohan MU spread is garbage and I Rather Gohan have a fun Mu than

A.retreading a tiresome ass debate that most are tired of at this point with the family edition that ends with the Dragon Ball character eating shit again to the DC Herald.

B.Stomping the shit outta Invincible to the point it ain't funny
And? I feel Zero vs Gohan isn't that good either

Proof, and don't bring "Ultraguy chat" shennanigans

flat,128x128,075,t.u1.jpg

I have finished watching Vol 1 of RWBY today, Yay 🎉🥳
Now you're one step closer to either being a RWBY fan... or a hater. Just so you know, there's no middle ground here whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm currently obsessed with XC3, so if I end up asking about potential matchups for that game, that's why. Also the usual Larryboy vs Bibleman shilling, though unlike others I don't have many ways of doing that.

Now you're one step closer to either being a RWBY fan... or a hater. Just so you know, there's no middle ground here whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm currently obsessed with XC3, so if I end up asking about potential matchups for that game, that's why. Also the usual Larryboy vs Bibleman shilling, though unlike others I don't have many ways of doing that.

It was a fun experience for me everything I love Heavy metal music badass fights RWBY gave me all of those oh and babes too.
Here are my predictions before watching VOL 2.
Either Blake or Yang will leave team RWBY and turns villain, More badass fights and a possible death scene.

Weird how much support Cole Vs Alex had and yet it’s been overshadowed by BillCord, at least on here lol. Guess it makes sense it’s a much more interesting match.
Colex is an old ass match us oldheads want, but there’s just nothing left to talk about with it anymore. Both franchisees ended in early 2010s (ik infamous lasted a bit longer but coles story ended), everyone generally knows the stats/Cole wins, people just want it for legacy + fire animation potential.

BillCord on the other hand is a more recent fight (GF ended in 2016 and MLP still has ongoing properties) and is one of the most popular cartoon MUs out there. Both characters also have controversial stats/abilities/statuses in the community which give more to talk about

There’s also a few ponyfans in this thread that keep the conversation going which helps for its case lol

Im not though? I dislike the verse as a whole
Funny
Colex is an old ass match us oldheads want, but there’s just nothing left to talk about with it anymore. Both franchisees ended in early 2010s (ik infamous lasted a bit longer but coles story ended), everyone generally knows the stats/Cole wins, people just want it for legacy + fire animation potential.

BillCord on the other hand is a more recent fight (GF ended in 2016 and MLP still has ongoing properties) and is one of the most popular cartoon MUs out there. Both characters also have controversial stats/abilities/statuses in the community which give more to talk about

There’s also a few ponyfans in this thread that keep the conversation going which helps for its case lol
Bout right

Rwby had 3 fights as 3D

Blake vs mikasa problem was it stole away from the previous match and hyped this one as "eating like kings"
I say the issue trying to replicate AOT style of fighting in 3D was something they weren't familiar which led to it's issue

Tho if Cinder vs Azuka does happen does Azula have any good 3D models?
Sure they could go the custom route like they did with Harley but don't think that Azula would be much easier to make

I'm not old, your old..........OK maybe just a little 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back