• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This year is the year of the Rabbit, so here are a few rabbit MUs I think might be cool to see.

Jumpy Ghostface VS Bloody Bunny (Hero 108 VS ...)

n0mpc627kjx81.png

Mirko VS Lopunny (My Hero Academia VS Pokémon)

NzI3MjAzMDQz

Raving Rabbids VS The Minions (Rabbids VS Despicable Me)
Miruko is for one pieces carrot
Best connection ever in shafted by the author of their manga dispite being best girl

ZB1YoBO.jpg

and
vKQ85W3.png

or
6ifWWBu.jpg

also
KCWQZCX.png

even
l7cXiZL.png

This year is the year of the Rabbit, so here are a few rabbit MUs I think might be cool to see.

Jumpy Ghostface VS Bloody Bunny (Hero 108 VS ...)

n0mpc627kjx81.png

Mirko VS Lopunny (My Hero Academia VS Pokémon)

NzI3MjAzMDQz

Raving Rabbids VS The Minions (Rabbids VS Despicable Me)
Miruko is for one pieces carrot
Best connection ever in shafted by the author of their manga dispite being best girl
Just one more
D148k11.png

Last edited:
Don't see much issue on the Honda feat
Its inconsistent, Honda and characters in his league have no feats in that range of the meteor, let alone Juri with far lesser feats but above the norm stomped those like Guile, Chun Li and Cammy
Don't think they ever considered Haggar feat to be legit
Last i seen they were counting that too at a certain degree
Besides the reseachers lurk here why not ask them why they believe it to be legit and shit
Most the time they talk and are active im asleep or too busy, also it was usually after DB episodes, so when to even ask

RE: Ryu vs Jin, they didn't actually explained much, they just said that Ryu does indeed scale to Akuma
No he doesnt, Ryu even in SF5 and SF3 still has Akuma not even acknowledge him as an equal, let alone Oro says Ryu needs to wait more years to stand a chance to him, while Akuma has impressed him by just sensing his ki only

Also the island feat isnt counting either, Akuma dialogue strongly suggests they didnt fight for real, he wanted Evil Ryu in order to see who truly was stronger, as well as narrator saying his words give Ryu yet another test, dunno what sounds as scaling to Akuma

Even SF4 still has Ryu below Akuma, Gouken fights Akuma and wins, Evil Ryu loses to former, then in early SF5 Gouken again fights Evil Ryu and makes Ryu get to his senses
and that feats are valid and not outliers.
They dont know to power scale or debate for shit, but then again even Death Battle counts outliers basically or high ends too often for some
One of them researchers did say that the explanation in the video wasn't the best tho
At least there is awareness but that means they still count the previous stuff they did in Akuma fight

How did they wank a guy who died to a suit to universe level
It’s a different continuity

Canon Purple Guy is rated at Street level (Junko smacks lol)

It’s a different continuity

Canon Purple Guy is rated at Street level (Junko smacks lol)
oh ok i was not expecting fnaf world to scale that high

Alternative Continuities boosting characters to different levels of power?

Must be Tuesday already

Anyways

liu_kang_vs_jago_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_de8ir3m-pre.jpg

A wishlist for this MU if it happens this season
  • Proper chorography
  • Animators that can do HTH
  • A nice difference of fighting styles between the combatants
  • Proper rise of escalation
Really make it akin to Ryu vs Jin but bit bloodier edition
And use wu Tang collection references

Status
Not open for further replies.