• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Fujiwara yes no Mokou vs Phoenix Ikki

VirgilRain2.gif

At this point I feel Onslaught is the only real competition. It’s probably still early for Z Broly, they used Z Broly material in Broly v Hulk, and Broly was only used very recently. Onslaught also has the issue of being connected to Magneto who just got on this season.
Imagine Onslaught is being introduced because Magneto has been introduced.
Then Professor X gets introduced afterwards... (Who can Charles Xavier fight against? Shokuhou Misaki?)

Or imagine Phoenix finally faces Raven after Scarlet Witch debuted.

Dec 15 is the start of the votes....i think?
IIRC somewhat the opposite: Dec 15 is the closing day of the voting, where vote counting starts and the results will be announced on Dec 20.

BTW where can Death Battle Champions chat at Death Battle Discord? I see only two sites: one the poll and one the poll faq

Y'all MUST vote for Raditz vs R.O.B

Someone is clearly pushing worse and pretend they are better.

Ya Raditz vs R.O.B any day of the week.

The server's closed right now for the poll since a lot of people are joining. I imagine it will open back up once the polls are done.
Thanks.

Who wins fall guys vs among us anyway
among us probably, I think they have simular stats but the imposter has better combat abilitiy.
The Among Us verse is more involved with killing sure, but the Fall Guys verse has a lot of Mario Party and Mario Kart elements so it actually takes some investigation.

@Kirbonic_Pikmin From speedy on why they don't do in depth verdicts
"I could be wrong but from my understanding, longer verdicts tend to result in less viewer retention which is bad algorithm-wise
Which is why you don't typically see anything Naruto VS Ichigo length these days It's unfortunate but it is what it is"

@Kirbonic_Pikmin From speedy on why they don't do in depth verdicts
"I could be wrong but from my understanding, longer verdicts tend to result in less viewer retention which is bad algorithm-wise
Which is why you don't typically see anything Naruto VS Ichigo length these days It's unfortunate but it is what it is"
I wonder, what popular matchups would warrant an explanation that long?

Not in the sense that they'd really benefit from it, I'm talking more "a longer explanation is actually essential here".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back