• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3D victor was either something dumb, or it was Kratos vs Asura that ended up winning.
Really hope it was Kratos vs Asura or Deathwing vs Ghidroah
well nothing was mentioned in the Discord about the outcome until the 20th and Luis mentioned the poll was close but nothing points to which one he was talking about
Kratos vs Asura would be absolute kino. Anyone who disagrees, doesn't know what an exciting fight is.
i wouldn't mind and i i used to be against it

@Kirbonic_Pikmin From speedy on why they don't do in depth verdicts
"I could be wrong but from my understanding, longer verdicts tend to result in less viewer retention which is bad algorithm-wise
Which is why you don't typically see anything Naruto VS Ichigo length these days It's unfortunate but it is what it is"
Man, that sucks. I always loved more in-depth verdicts for more complex matchups. I understand not doing it for every MU and all but some episodes really get hurt overall quality wise from lacking conclusions

I wonder, what popular matchups would warrant an explanation that long?

Not in the sense that they'd really benefit from it, I'm talking more "a longer explanation is actually essential here".
Basically any MUs that have a lot going into them. Trunks vs Silver was one that needed, and got, a much longer explanation. Typically higher tier cosmic fights require longer explanations as well. Archie v Wally is a good example of a fight that needed a much better conclusion and the entire episode hurt for it overall imho. Basically any DC L MU that people ask for would require a longer conclusion, etc

Wanted Dante to return vs Kratos, they had it as community DB too
Not like that MU can’t still happen someday. Both are hugely popular characters and are likely to stay relevant

Anyways Sonic Prime just dropped today, seems all 8 episodes did as well, I’m gonna go watch this shit, I’ll let you all know if there’s a major tier upgrade lol
Just a head's up, I think they did the thing where they split the season into multiple chunks of episodes and called them "seasons", like with The Cuphead Show.

Is it just me, or have there been quite a few KH matchup commissions done recently?

holy **** Kratos vs Asura won and Among Us vs Fall Guys won!

template-disappointed-guy-894-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

Idk about that. I used to be a bit fan of berserk until the current arc.
after casca gets her memory back the series might as well be over. And it's a happy ending
Tbf, the current team openly admitted that they were doing their best with Miura's vision and ideas but they would never be able to match Miura's original work.

This is funny as hell and I was tempted to not say anything, but the internet moves fast.
No, we didn't make any official announcements on the winners yet.
His comment never said that you did though. And I will bust a gut laughing if they are those regardless, and this comment itself from you is also a troll to get people's hopes up. :ROFLMAO:

Tbf, the current team openly admitted that they were doing their best with Miura's vision and ideas but they would never be able to match Miura's original work.
You can ignore my pessimism though. I just consider dbs movie broly the last time I personally cared about an anime movie. And berserk was the last manga I read.

I think it would’ve been way funnier if you just let them gaslight this thread into thinking those were the winners for 5 days ngl LOL
The odds of Fall Guys vs Among Us not winning after they did a community DB for it, showed off an animation and then announced to their subs, who then joined the server, that they could vote on it, is so remarkably low, its hilarious.

As for 3D, take a look at who's in it. Only people who give a damn about Colex are people from here and that are involved with the vs community. Everyone else, after seeing Kratos and playing Ragnarok, will have their eyes on the Kratos MU. If Colex wins, a miracle occurred for folks here and such who really want that MU to happen. If it didn't and Kratos' MU won, it ain't surprising and honestly should kinda be expected, lol. Recency bias is a bitch.

The odds of Fall Guys vs Among Us not winning after they did a community DB for it, showed off an animation and then announced to their subs, who then joined the server, that they could vote on it, is so remarkably low, its hilarious.
Yeah they really sabotaged all the other 2D matches chances of winning by putting so much spotlight on AmongGuys.

As for 3D, take a look at who's in it. Only people who give a damn about Colex are people from here and that are involved with the vs community. Everyone else, after seeing Kratos and playing Ragnarok, will have their eyes on the Kratos MU. If Colex wins, a miracle occurred for folks here and such who really want that MU to happen. If it didn't and Kratos' MU won, it ain't surprising and honestly should kinda be expected, lol. Recency bias is a bitch.
Damn I really wanted Ghidora vs Deathwing to happen.
I guess I should have expected as much

Anyway guys place your bets
Death battle Downplay for Kratos or Asura stomp which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back