• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways Sonic Prime just dropped today, seems all 8 episodes did as well, I’m gonna go watch this shit, I’ll let you all know if there’s a major tier upgrade lol
The Paradox Prism got some neat Tier 2 feats (that until further notice the Chaos Emeralds upscale from via lore) and Base Sonic statued lasers (repeatedly)

I'm seeing conflicting accounts on who actually won lol

Like, we all know it was Illidan vs Xiao and Fall Guys vs Among Us, why bother lying smh
... Wait. Steve vs Emmet can actually get swept away? Something positive out of something negative at least.

Is it just me, or have there been quite a few KH matchup commissions done recently?
IS it just me but if the crew members really make episodes with KH, they are just creating another DC Comics with #kingdomheartssweep.

At least King Mickey vs Archie Sonic can actually be one where a KH character finally dies.

People are talking about a possible Christmas themed Death Battle a while ago, and here we are (and here we are).

So the voting period is over, period.

I expect the battles will be mostly a popularity struggle among

• Captain America vs Kamen Rider Ichigo
  • Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
  • Among Us vs Fall Guys

And

• Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
  • Kratos vs Asura
  • Steve vs Emmet
  • Illidan Stormage vs Xiao

• Among Us vs Fall Guys

And

• Kratos vs Asura
  • Steve vs Emmet

How are you not expecting Bill vs Discord to be a top contender. Ngl I expect it to just be between Fallmungus and BillCord ngl

• Among Us vs Fall Guys

And

• Kratos vs Asura
  • Steve vs Emmet

Captain America vs KR Ichigo in the popularity struggle? lol

Running a 25ish vote sample in the discord:
2D:
AmongGuys: 7 votes
Billcord: 7 votes
FinnJakeRigbyMord: 6 votes
KyleSimon: 2 votes
Capchigo: 1 vote

3D:
Colex: 12 votes
KratosSura: 7 votes
Spy47: 5 votes
LXiao: 2 votes
SteveEmmet: 1 vote
GhidorahWing: 1 vote

2D poll is flawed since it didn't include Ori vs The Knight by mistake. Both are flawed actually because the 250+ new voters who came in cannot speak since they were kicked.

2D:

3D:

2D poll is flawed since it didn't include Ori vs The Knight by mistake. Both are flawed actually because the 250+ new voters who came in cannot speak since they were kicked.
How the hell is Ghidorah vs Deathwing that low!?
Like I knew it probably wasn't gonna be first but last??? HOW!!!

Honestly I think the biggest thing I learned from Sauron Vs Lich King was that there’s Warcraft games other than WoW? I grew up only knowing about World of Warcraft and nothing about how there were previous games like Warcraft 3

I’m at episode 6 so far, unfortunately no infinite multi statements yet. Doesn’t seem like they’ve gone in depth into the Shatterverse cosmologywise yet
I have finished all 8 episodes and can provide:

No infinite multi statements yet, 2A Sonic dislikers are safe for now. All Prime has done so far is expand the cosmology a bit by adding some more universes and a new connecting dimensional space.

Pretty sure the Lich King takes that spot but you are right that he is more popular than deathwing
Eeeeeeeh, Illidan has been around for almost a decade longer and was heavily pushed as the 'main protagonist' of WoW for years, Arthas just got a lot of spotlight recently due to the wrath of the lich king rerelease
Yeah plus they just put a big spotlight on Illidan in their last WOW match so
That and I'm sure more people want to see Genshin take an L over Deathwing being fed to an opponent who stomps him harder than omniman stomps homelander

2D:

3D:

Despite the sample poll being flawed, let's just pretend its not

There were about 550 votes cast BEFORE the hype video
25x22=550
So let's multiply the votes x22 for the 3D fight

Colex: 264
KratosSura: 154

880 votes were cast in total so around 330 new voters

Colex could get like 35% of that chunk of the vote and still win

I have finished all 8 episodes and can provide:

No infinite multi statements yet, 2A Sonic dislikers are safe for now. All Prime has done so far is expand the cosmology a bit by adding some more universes and a new connecting dimensional space.
Something that is important to notice (Sonic Prime spoilers ahead) is that they aren't really "expanding the cosmology" as much as they are simply breaking/shattering Prime's world. The Shatterverse is, as teased by Shadow at the end of the 8th episode and spoiled in some Netflix's story summaries, the Prime universe shattered in different dimensions. Basically the Paradox Prism while being broken shattered the Prime universe with it affecting everyone in that universe by making all of their alternate versions. It's like a light being divided while passing through a prism.

About 2-A, the Sonic Lore Master in Japan is totally against that idea as he thinks that a multiverse, in general, makes the timelines (That he's in charge) very confusing, so just Sonic and Blaze's world alongside some subdimensions seems to be where he thinks that the series tops (At least officially as he thinks that the fans can think whatever they want if it's good for them). About Sonic Prime's "multiverse", there's this context above that basically shows it's not a multiverse really. As the staff said, they made 5 worlds and it seems that is the top.

Idn does DB accept star level/ Solar system level Ghidorah?

It can be pretty close depending on how you scale them and what version they use for Ghidorah

Especially if they scale him above the Old Gods
Dunno, they're likely gonna do a semi composite ghidorah which has stuff anywhere from country to universe level

Deathwing has no reason whatsoever to scale above the old gods when just the demons of the Burning Legion made him feel hopeless enough about his chances of beating them to drive him insane

Dunno, they're likely gonna do a semi composite ghidorah which has stuff anywhere from country to universe level

Deathwing has no reason whatsoever to scale above the old gods when just the demons of the Burning Legion made him feel hopeless enough about his chances of beating them to drive him insane
I'm not good with WOW lore since I haven't even played the game but when looking up how powerful Deathwing is it's almost always brought up that he survived the combined might of all 4 Old Ones blasting him.

Something that is important to notice (Sonic Prime spoilers ahead) is that they aren't really "expanding the cosmology" as much as they are simply breaking/shattering Prime's world. The Shatterverse is, as teased by Shadow at the end of the 8th episode and spoiled in some Netflix's story summaries, the Prime universe shattered in different dimensions. Basically the Paradox Prism while being broken shattered the Prime universe with it affecting everyone in that universe by making all of their alternate versions. It's like a light being divided while passing through a prism.

About 2-A, the Sonic Lore Master in Japan is totally against that idea as he thinks that a multiverse, in general, makes the timelines (That he's in charge) very confusing, so just Sonic and Blaze's world alongside some subdimensions seems to be where he thinks that the series tops (At least officially as he thinks that the fans can think whatever they want if it's good for them). About Sonic Prime's "multiverse", there's this context above that basically shows it's not a multiverse really. As the staff said, they made 5 worlds and it seems that is the top.
Sonic's middle name being Maurice is canon? Don't tell the Archie fans: you'll give them hope...

Razageth or whatever her name was breaking out was the point he gave in cause he had to solo her, the burning Legion was in 0 way involved, in fact the majority of the Legion feared Deathwing outside of those who are stronger, like Archimonde.
I'm not good with WOW lore since I haven't even played the game but when looking up how powerful Deathwing is it's almost always brought up that he survived the combined might of all 4 Old Ones blasting him.
No, not really. He's empowered by them, but he's never fought them outside of mentally. And that's just madness hax resistance.

Sonic's middle name being Maurice is canon? Don't tell the Archie fans: you'll give them hope...
Maybe, we aren't sure of how supervised those entries are (The fact that there are multiple entries for different regions doesn't help). Although Ian Flynn did work as story supervisor for Sonic Prime, so maybe he made a joke about that and they decided to use it? Would be funny if that was the case

Although, it could also be something talked about early on and decided to not move forward and a certain product decided to use anyway. This happened in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with the novelization and some merchandise tie-in including information about Sonic being from Mobius because that was a detail found on early scripts, but was dropped on later on the development.

I personally always thought the "ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force" was more a statement about the forces potential to cause change in the long term and the how it's litterally the "force" the binds everything in the universe together, not like actually AP.

I personally always thought the "ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force" was more a statement about the forces potential to cause change in the long term and the how it's litterally the "force" the binds everything in the universe together, not like actually AP.
Something something Padawan accidentally blowing up a planet with the Force in the comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back