• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I didn't think Hallow was that bad, like it had some really fire animation from time to time but eh the animation style felt off.

I feel like the people who animated Bleach would do them proper justice, especially since the Mangaka has incredibly detailed and well drawn art, and she's capable of pumping out art like that while she's sick as shit.
If D. Gray-Man ever gets on DB, I don't even want Allen on that much. I want my boy the Earl to get on, for the Halloween MU. :sneaky:

Wait is the second time a character whose thematic with Allen got an episode but fought another shonen jump MC instead this season?
Yeah the other one was Tanjiro given their line of work. Another MU I can think of with connections but probably won't happen is Denji vs Allen but I doubt that'll happen since Yuji vs Denji is more popular.

Tbh I doubt DGM will ever be brought into DB unless it gets popular again. Which I'm fine with since my boy Vash is probably gonna get one within the near future due to Trigun getting a new anime adaptation.

She can regen from existence erasure on a multiversal scale as of the new game
Nice still can't see how it will overcome high godly regeneration and negation

what are the chances the finale is Bayo vs Dante 2?
Not bad of a chance but still unlikely given what cyber said that dante vs kratos is the more popular and demanding matchup than dante vs bayonetta rematch

Given that they dont even buy uni dante I sincerely doubt they will buy that, hell a lot of people here dont even buy that, myself included
The standards of DB have changed a lot since then. I myself don't think tier 1 DMC with all the abstract conceptual level hax for the verse is 100% concrete but I also don't think anything regarding conceptual hax and tier 1 shit is 100% concrete.

Like they went from Jojo being building level to ******* large town level with MFTL+ speeds, so the MU's are entirely dependent on the research teams that are assigned for the episode so at the end of the day that's truly what determines the victor of a MU nowadays.

Personally speaking I think having a pre established research team that have no connections to either character is the best way the determine a winner in any MU but that's just me.

Also this isn't in regards to Bayo vs Dante or even them individually but rather as DB as a whole.

Only Swan didnt and relied on G1 blog opinion, also uni DMC isnt hard to believe nowadays, unless we still live in 2018 and below
I agree with this, I feel like uni is a very fair interpretation of DMC and I think that's a pretty ******* big low-ball if anything.

I'm more of the opinion that anything above tier 1 is convoluted and too complex for me to truly understand. unless I'm on DMT like I'm Joe Rogan talking about higher dimensions and going by that logic high Joe Rogan solos fiction.

Like they went from Jojo being building level to ******* large town level with MFTL+ speeds, so the MU's are entirely dependent on the research teams that are assigned for the episode so at the end of the day that's truly what determines the victor of a MU nowadays.
It has happened several times already in the last couple of seasons that Death Battle considers characters a lot more powerful than we do, as well. In prior years we would see Death Battle ""downplay"" (for the lack of a better word) characters compared to what we have, but now it's no surprise to see us actually putting them in a weaker spot.

I agree with this, I feel like uni is a very fair interpretation of DMC and I think that's a pretty ******* big low-ball if anything.

I'm more of the opinion that anything above tier 1 is convoluted and too complex for me to truly understand. unless I'm on DMT like I'm Joe Rogan talking about higher dimensions and going by that logic high Joe Rogan solos fiction.
Universal DMC ain't too hard to believe hell I buy Uni DMC given Nightmare n shit

So close to the G1 blog for Deku vs Asta.
So close to the funeral of Deku.
So close to the announcement of Season 9 part 2 finale.
So close to the commissioning start times for Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media.
For reference, Therewolf will be starting comms sometime after the New Years, he said so in his YT comments. Brandon will be sometime in the next week or so.
I actually lied to all of you, I'm doing Itachi vs Undertaker next
SO SUPREMELY BASED

What if Springtrap vs Junko is revealed after Deku dies tomorrow
My server would explode into shitposts but I think everyone would see the if Junko actually won because half of why my friend group likes the MU is a hatred of dangan and thinking Springtrap dabbing on her is hilarious.

Asta is the safer bet, yes. But, seeing the theme of this season, I wouldn't doubt a Deku W.
Well depends

WandaZ-Both characters were at the same level and could counter each other but Wanda weakness kinda screw her over

AdamApoc- Both characters were put comparable levels but Apocalypse Hax edge him out they also admitted the death seed saved his ass

SilverTrunks- It was heavily debatable but once you go into higher cosmology side Archie mogs Heroes

Deku vs Asta feels like Raiden vs Excalibur in the sense where even if you low-ball the latter they still get the job done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back