• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately never was able to get around watching Black Clover but I've heard it's like JoJo's where it gets a lot better later on, also do vibe with fantasy genres so I think it'd probably be something up my ally as long as I dig Asta's character, I used to hheavily watch nanatsu no taizai before I dropped it.
BC gets much better as the series goes on

727a2y.jpg

Which sprite art should I do next? The ones that I'm planning to do are:
  • Pac-Man vs Bomberman
  • Sephiroth vs Psaro
  • Goku vs Jin Mori
  • Tom vs Sylvester
  • Zamasu vs Enerjak
  • Link vs Ichigo
  • Ralsei vs Chopper
  • Devilman vs Spawn
  • Yukari vs Morrigan

I'm too lazy to make a poll or something, so vote here, I guess
Pac-Man vs Bomberman or Tom vs Sylvester (Though I do prefer Wile E Coyote for Tom ngl)

even if the finale is something i won't like, its okay, the next fireside chat and voting for a fight next season will be hype plus those teased videos of them going over MU submissions will be lots of fun
Pretty much I'm more focused on those and the finale

Tomorrow episode just has to be good at least but don't care beyond that

Which sprite art should I do next? The ones that I'm planning to do are:
  • Pac-Man vs Bomberman
  • Sephiroth vs Psaro
  • Goku vs Jin Mori
  • Tom vs Sylvester
  • Zamasu vs Enerjak
  • Link vs Ichigo
  • Ralsei vs Chopper
  • Devilman vs Spawn
  • Yukari vs Morrigan

I'm too lazy to make a poll or something, so vote here, I guess
I'm torn between Tom vs Sylvester and Yukari vs Morrigan

Maybe one day, when it potentially gets a third anime adaptation.
Tbh I didn't think Hallow was that bad, like it had some really fire animation from time to time but eh the animation style felt off.

I feel like the people who animated Bleach would do them proper justice, especially since the Mangaka has incredibly detailed and well drawn art, and she's capable of pumping out art like that while she's sick as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back