• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that DB will likely have their AP fairly close

the outcome will be decided on two things most likely

1. The Stats are close enough that DB thinks Deku's versatility and strategizing will be enough to close the speed (or circumvent it with gears but i doubt they have accounted for it ) and have Deku win

2. Asta is just way faster, meaning that regardless of their AP, Deku just wont have enough opportunities to inflict enough damage onto Asta (think Sanji vs Rock Lee)

I do agree that DB will likely have their AP fairly close

the outcome will be decided on two things most likely

1. The Stats are close enough that DB thinks Deku's versatility and strategizing will be enough to close the speed (or circumvent it with gears but i doubt they have accounted for it ) and have Deku win

2. Asta is just way faster, meaning that regardless of their AP, Deku just wont have enough opportunities to inflict enough damage onto Asta (think Sanji vs Rock Lee)
They'll almost certainly have Gearshift accounted for it's to important not to I'd say 2nd to Fa Jin, they have some very talented editors for there episodes though the episode may look weird depending on how it's incorperated in, if added into the script at the last minute it could come off as rushed or clearly un-rehersed or more likely if DB gives Deku those advantages and gives Asta that speed advantage then Gearshift will be in the black box text as it's easier to do, it's 50/50 on it being fully added in the episode.

They'll almost certainly have Gearshift accounted for it's to important not to I'd say 2nd to Fa Jin, they have some very talented editors for there episodes though the episode may look weird depending on how it's incorperated in, if added into the script at the last minute it could come off as rushed or clearly un-rehersed or more likely if DB gives Deku those advantages and gives Asta that speed advantage then Gearshift will be in the black box text as it's easier to do, it's 50/50 on it being fully added in the episode.
Didn't they do the same thing with Zuko vs Todo?

bud-knight-vs-pepsi-man-bud-light-vs-pepsi-warriors-of-v0-f35t0gympzy91.png

Bud Knight Vs Pepsi Man (Bud Light Vs Pepsi) "Warriors Of Thirst"

I love it! The thrill of battle, the pounding of my heart, the taste of my own blood. I LOVE IT!!

Jumping off the now destroyed energy dragon, the one drink mascot and two of his limbo clones laugh in manic joy as they fly and charge at the other drink mascot in his Final Fusion form, who is also laughing in excitement over their battle as he charges up dark energy from his wings. The two beverage mascots collide and make a gigantic explosion that destroys one of the meteor fragments.

Actually both are beverage mascots who helps deliver beverages (of their respective brands) but are often subject to accidents at various degrees, sometimes ending in injury as an inconvenient joke. This can go well as a joke battle. Just... Does it beat Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear in view click potential?

BC fans and Twitter in a nutshell when/if DB declares Deku the winner... and the salt will be so delicious

It takes so many assumptions (that BC fans and most general versus debaters do not buy) to guarantee a win for Izuku.

Then we are reminded Sasuke vs Hiei and Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man exist.

It takes so many assumptions (that BC fans and most general versus debaters do not buy) to guarantee a win for Izuku.

Then we are reminded Sasuke vs Hiei and Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man exist.
I don't think it's dubious at all to think that Deku could win just because Death Battle could likely interpret the characters differently than the vs profiles and battle boards do, heck didn't the researchers already come out and say they don't buy the multi-continental Salamender feat and given how reluctant they are over multipliers I'm honestly doubting we'll see them for neither Asta or Deku. I'm predicting the AP comparables will be close but Asta will almost definitely take the speed advantage as even without multipliers the FTL feats in BC do seem more impressive and easier to argue.

Basically for Deku to win he'll have to pull a DIO, but who knows.

My final guesses for the finale

Goku vs Superman 3
Ruby vs Maka
Dr. Who vs Rick Sanchez
Simon vs Kyle
Gorilla vs Bear
DC Santa vs Marvel Santa
Disney Princess Battle Royale
Ash vs Yugi
Luffy vs Plas
Galactus vs Unicron
Kratos vs Asura/Dante
Composite The Rock vs Arnold/Arnold vs Sly Stallone
Walter vs Light

as i said, im ready for anything. Pibby, Jesus Christ himself, Wiz vs Boomstick, anything.

Goku vs Superman 3 Surely saved for the Season X Finale, would be so fitting.
Dr. Who vs Rick Sanchez Thats a fun MU actually, Doctor FTW
Simon vs Kyle Yes please Yes please Yes please
Galactus vs Unicron About time if it happens
Kratos vs Asura/Dante As I said previously, I can see this
Walter vs Light Yes

For reference, Therewolf will be starting comms sometime after the New Years, he said so in his YT comments. Brandon will be sometime in the next week or so.

SO SUPREMELY BASED

My server would explode into shitposts but I think everyone would see the if Junko actually won because half of why my friend group likes the MU is a hatred of dangan and thinking Springtrap dabbing on her is hilarious.
Aside from Junko kind of being a stupid antagonist I’m curious why they hate dagan

Goku vs Superman 3
Ruby vs Maka

Dr. Who vs Rick Sanchez
Simon vs Kyle
Gorilla vs Bear
DC Santa vs Marvel Santa
Ash vs Yugi
Luffy vs Plas
Galactus vs Unicron

Kratos vs Asura/Dante
Composite The Rock vs Arnold/Arnold vs Sly Stallone
Walter vs Light

as i said, im ready for anything. Pibby, Jesus Christ himself, Wiz vs Boomstick, anything.
those in the bold aren't happening

Goku vs Superman 3
Ruby vs Maka
Dr. Who vs Rick Sanchez
Simon vs Kyle
Gorilla vs Bear
DC Santa vs Marvel Santa
If they actually do an animal vs. animal fight, I'll be ******* down for it. This show is based off of Deadliest Warrior, which is based off of Animal Face-Off, which means it would technically be a reference.

I love it! The thrill of battle, the pounding of my heart, the taste of my own blood. I LOVE IT!!

Jumping off the now destroyed energy dragon, the one drink mascot and two of his limbo clones laugh in manic joy as they fly and charge at the other drink mascot in his Final Fusion form, who is also laughing in excitement over their battle as he charges up dark energy from his wings. The two beverage mascots collide and make a gigantic explosion that destroys one of the meteor fragments.

Actually both are beverage mascots who helps deliver beverages (of their respective brands) but are often subject to accidents at various degrees, sometimes ending in injury as an inconvenient joke. This can go well as a joke battle. Just... Does it beat Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear in view click potential?
Rooting Pepsi man cause I still can't legally drink

Rooting Pepsi man cause I still can't legally drink
Based.

Goku vs Superman 3 < unlikely
Ruby vs Maka < unlikely
Dr. Who vs Rick Sanchez
Simon vs Kyle < maybe
Gorilla vs Bear < unlikely but possible
DC Santa vs Marvel Santa < unlikely but possible
Disney Princess Battle Royale < as much as I want it, unlikely
Ash vs Yugi < unlikely as a season finale (in fact despite the popularity we may actually have Ash vs Lucy instead because Toei seems more sensitive than Kodansha)
Luffy vs Plas < unlikely
Galactus vs Unicron < either this time or next year mid year finale OR end year finale
Kratos vs Asura/Dante < either possible - this year or next
Composite The Rock vs Arnold/Arnold vs Sly Stallone < unlikely for this year
Walter vs Light < unlikely

Despite some options being unlikely, I'm ready for anything.

Aside from Junko kind of being a stupid antagonist I’m curious why they hate dagan
A lot of us just really hate the writing, stories, tropes, the weird fan service shit, and it having one of the communities of all time doesn’t help.

The climax is they actually get up from their chairs
I think that should be the halfway point. In my head I always imagined the first part of the fight being them kind of just tossing big powerful attacks and cosmic effects at one another, and then at the halfway point getting tired of just messing around, and when they both stand up reality itself just shatters in the background before they continue.
Death Battle Curse moment :)

8733016-e8d264f0-b2f1-4009-9de9-23b73fdde336.png
this was calced to be only around 1 gigaton iirc, so not really

A lot of us just really hate the writing, stories, tropes, the weird fan service shit, and it having one of the communities of all time doesn’t help.

I think that should be the halfway point. In my head I always imagined the first part of the fight being them kind of just tossing big powerful attacks and cosmic effects at one another, and then at the halfway point getting tired of just messing around, and when they both stand up reality itself just shatters in the background before they continue.

this was calced to be only around 1 gigaton iirc, so not really
I almost never take day 1 calcs seriously as they're often faulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back