• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2607.png

Track Art
Track is 3:25

Powerful world-traveling bird trios, differing in color scheme and overall appearance. Though they might have a few scuffles amongst themselves along the way they're still allies at the end of the day.

Ok but Charming scales to Shrek who threw Donkey into space which was calced at large town level.
There's a calc for that wacky commercial? xD

So close to the G1 blog for Deku vs Asta.
So close to the funeral of Deku.
So close to the announcement of Season 9 part 2 finale.
So close to the commissioning start times for Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media.
When is the blog releasing? And yeah, the finale announcement is so hype due to the words of people close to DB

Which sprite art should I do next? The ones that I'm planning to do are:
  • Pac-Man vs Bomberman
  • Sephiroth vs Psaro
  • Goku vs Jin Mori
  • Tom vs Sylvester
  • Zamasu vs Enerjak
  • Link vs Ichigo
  • Ralsei vs Chopper
  • Devilman vs Spawn
  • Yukari vs Morrigan

I'm too lazy to make a poll or something, so vote here, I guess

• Pac-Man vs Bomberman
  • Sephiroth vs Psaro
  • Goku vs Jin Mori
  • Tom vs Sylvester
  • Zamasu vs Enerjak
  • Link vs Ichigo
  • Ralsei vs Chopper
  • Devilman vs Spawn
  • Yukari vs Morrigan

Tom vs Sylvester sounds fun.

• Pac-Man vs Bomberman
  • Sephiroth vs Psaro
  • Goku vs Jin Mori
  • Tom vs Sylvester
  • Zamasu vs Enerjak
  • Link vs Ichigo
  • Ralsei vs Chopper
  • Devilman vs Spawn
  • Yukari vs Morrigan

I like Yukari vs Morrigan but I think Tom vs Sylvester could be really fun.

20%, not because he has that high a chance of winning just that that's the chance of Death Battle screwing up the research.
MHA is stronger than most think

The first comment in that thread from @man049 makes the most sense, Deku's chances are likely higher just because of the nature of how Death Battle works compared to vs battle community(no offense) as they're more often more partial to extraploting a series by taking feats that could be perceived as shaky or dismissed as legimate, I don't think DB has used vs battle profiles in there research. Factor in the territory and x factors and I'd bump that number to 40% least.

edit; last time they used an upper echelon MHA powerhouse they had all might at country level, I'm expecting another spike.

But tbh one of my reasons why I'm rooting for Deku now is out of spite because the Twitter threads and obnoxious people lol.

The first comment in that thread from @man049 makes the most sense, Deku's chances are likely higher just because of the nature of how Death Battle works compared to vs battle community(no offense) as they're more often more partial to extraploting a series by taking feats that could be perceived as shaky or dismissed as legimate, I don't think DB has used vs battle profiles in there research. Factor in the territory and x factors and I'd bump that number to 40% least.

But tbh one of my reasons why I'm rooting for Deku now is out of spite of Twitter threads and obnoxious people lol.
I like both characters, so I'm rooting for both. And yeah, DB doesn't use are profiles, calcs sometimes, but not profiles.

edit; last time they used an upper echelon MHA powerhouse they had all might at country level, I'm expecting another spike.

But tbh one of my reasons why I'm rooting for Deku now is out of spite because the Twitter threads and obnoxious people lol.
Plus, this is the first time they're using a Black Clover character. We don't know what they think of that series featwise.

I like both characters, so I'm rooting for both. And yeah, DB doesn't use are profiles, calcs sometimes, but not profiles.
Unfortunately never was able to get around watching Black Clover but I've heard it's like JoJo's where it gets a lot better later on, also do vibe with fantasy genres so I think it'd probably be something up my ally as long as I dig Asta's character, I used to heavily watch nanatsu no taizai before I dropped it.

Regardless it's still nice seeing a new series on the show, even if it ain't HxH but perhaps this is a blessing in disguise as I've already seen HxH lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back