• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Justice League would probably come to Kahndaq's rescue and take out Apocalypse

too bad Batman’s dead though. If db has canon.

but maverick what about this?

also question guys

what’s the fridge horror/aftermath of silver vs trunks.

because either one wins. It will end up having massive consequences and what would those consequences be?

the more you think about what’s gonna happen if either one wins the more your gonna be horrified by the consequences of trunks or silver winning.

Silver wouldn't be able to save Sonic's future so that would suck. Trunks' friends would just revive him with the Dragon Balls

trunks wins: Sonic franchise will want to avenge his death unfortunately only Amy and tails can do it. Since Sonic and knuckles are dead

also sonic franchise would have to deal with Mario franchise too considering tails killed Luigi

same with Scott considering amy killed ramona

and they want bloodshed against donkey Kong too for knuckles death

I’m thinking too much am I?

Have yall made any matchups that ended up going mainstream?

I thought of Morag vs Satsuki in my own time, only to find out a while later others had picked up the same idea. Not sure if that's mine 'going mainstream', or others eventually putting two & two together.

Other than that... not really?

Have yall made any matchups that ended up going mainstream?
Ridley vs Vile for me. The commission track certainly helped with that, but it was well-received by people even before that, and it's got a solid foot in the door any time the topic of Ridley opponents comes up.

Loved Apocalypse vs Adam, with special mention to the kill. Not a perfect episode by any means, but helps continue the general consensus that this is the most consistent season yet. As for Trunks vs Silver, I'm so happy that it's Xenoverse and Archie, instantly more interesting (no having to hear about universal shockwaves for the umpteenth time, YES). I'm rooting for Silver, but I'm fully expecting Trunks to take this. Hope they use time travel in creative ways without just being ReverseBlack: Hero Edition (though that'd be pretty cool too). I've seen some people throw around the idea that they time travel to other episodes, but I feel like overdoing that might take away from the fight itself, especially with all the powers they collective have between them vying for screen time as well.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

fate vs gods of ragnarok

So I was wondering, the DBX had Apoc vs Adam, but since DC movie is coming they flipped the order.

But is Apocalypse actually more popular than Adam? He did get more views in previews.
Honestly I feel like general mainstream audience he is more popular but only because he had his movie already and had great showings throughout the movie where as I feel like once the Black Adam movie is released he will become MUCH more popular

Also my thoughts on the fight, great fight, good use of different abilities and they played off of each other well, plus the actual animation quality was really well done and the background was phenomenal, throw in good research and an amazing OST and yeah it was a solid 8/10. They weren't kidding about the brutal kill either JESUS (continuing to give me hope that Jason vs Michael is gonna be gory as hell between this and Omnilander) Next time, I was expecting it to be Trunks vs Silver but not HEROES vs ARCHIE, I'm hyped, hopefully its a great hybrid between ArchieWally and ReverseBlack

Time for me to give my thoughts on the beginning Vs the end (Adam Vs Apocalypse):

*The animation is easily among the best 2D sprite fights we've had in a long time from the transitions between the 3D environment and to the drawn 2D sections plus the atmosphere was just ahhhhh... epic!

*The ost is fantastic with the nods to the DC Vs Marvel rivalry plus the beat fit well with the war zone the battle was taking place in.

*The voice acting was good but there were times where I can't make out what Apocalypse was saying due to the robot muffler (thank Ra for captions) but overall both VAs did a decent job.

*Probably one of the most brutal kills in DB history; Apocalypse stomping out Black Adam, the visceral blood leaking and yet he kept the dying king alive just long enough to see his kingdom fall and failing in his duty to protect his people before getting his skull crushed... (Special mention to Apocalypse reforming from his death seed and insulting Adam before stomping him, just to further hammer down how inevitable "the end" was).

8.5/10 Easily the best Marvel Vs DC fight since Ghost Rider Vs Lobo imo.

As for next time, I'm glad DB actually did something out the blue yet again with DBH Trunks Vs Archie Silver while simultaneously alleviating all my hate of "canon" Trunks Vs Silver (most believe including myself thought Knux would be the next Archie rep but here we are). Now the MU is actually fun and debatable now.

Let's be honest it was mostly pure cope that their canon counterparts would bring anything eye catching to DB except for a sword and telekinesis, riveting amirite?
It’s kinda funny watching Trunks vs Silver dominate the Dragon Ball part of Twitter right now. Thor vs Vegeta didn’t generate anywhere near this level of buzz.
That's because Trunks remains a fan favourite "respected" character while most Dragon Ball fans have accepted Vegeta will always be the 2nd fiddle worf plus many peeps across the Vs and normie communities already expected Thor to win.
Prolly cuz Vegeta was doomed to lose and Thor would win it
^Basically this.

Keep in mind this is also the first time DB are doing a Heroes/Xeno character, so it's a pretty big deal for Dragon-ball tbh (I can already see the "Trunks scales to the REAL world and thus is Outerversal/Boundless level" comments lol!).

Really liked Apocalypse vs Black Adam, the death especially was one of the best this season. Also the general reaction on twitter to Trunks vs Silver can be boiled down to this:

"lmao Trunks just has to lightly flex and he'll vaporize Silver"

"Oh shit wait they're using Archie Silver? Nevermind I guess Trunks loses"

"lmao they're using Xeno Trunks, he just has to lightly flex and he'll vaporize Silver"

Obviously you'll find people who think Silver wins (Canon or otherwise) or that it's close, but generally most people think Trunks completely stomps him. Which as someone who loves Trunks and couldn't give less of a shit about Silver, is perfectly fine by me lol. The fight will likely be close in terms of stats, but if even half the shit on the P&A section we have for Xeno Trunks is true then I think he'll very solidly win without too much trouble, unless they leave Xeno at Multiverse+ and have Archie Silver closer to where we have him thus allowing him to one shot Trunks.

It's mostly for petty and legacy reasons since it was the DB that broke DCs longest win streak iirc but pettiness aside I actually enjoyed the music, the research, the voice acting and the animation (even if it was short).
Oh I see. I think AdamApoc might be kinda like that for me, I'll enjoy rewatching this fight lol

Sadly despite the fabled DC L, I can't let pettiness make just ok eps better, so GRLobo is kinda ok for me I guess. The fight kinda lacked impact. The music being 4 mins and fight being like 3 was weird. The second time S6 had that, they prolly had to cut material.

Oh I see. I think AdamApoc might be kinda like that for me, I'll enjoy rewatching this fight lol

Sadly despite the fabled DC L, I can't let pettiness make just ok eps better, so GRLobo is kinda ok for me I guess. The fight kinda lacked impact. The music being 4 mins and fight being like 3 was weird. The second time S6 had that, they prolly had to cut material.
Fair enough, it's not to say the other DC Vs Marvel DBs after GRLobo were bad (I really enjoyed Batman Vs Iron-man) but I dunno something about GRLobo resonated in me that AdamApoc brought back, maybe because it's uncommon not to see a DC Vs Marvel DB that isn't hero Vs hero or hero Vs villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back