• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
date_with_a_devil_homura_akemi_vs_kurumi_tokisaki_by_zalgo9997_dfs5631-pre.jpg

Antman vs Atom for me comes down to a couple different things,

both can shrink to sub-atomic sizes, but Ant-man i feel can shrink smaller via the microverse which has universes the size of atoms, and not to mention he can control not just ants but several different types of insects which gives him back up against Atom.
they're both geniuses but I think Hank is way smarter, even being labelled Scientist Supreme by Eternity, and has built some pretty insane tech.
Alongside this, both can grow huge but Ant-man can grow hilariously bigger as just as he can access the microverse by shrinking, he can literally become so big he becomes on the level of eternity and other abstract entities.
Both can shrink objects down to subatomic sizes sure, but themselves down to subatomic sizes?

... Last time I checked:
I heard Henry Pym possessed the power to reduce himself to the size of an ant, approximately one-half inch in height. (Big for an ant)
While Ray Palmer can assume any size from his normal six-foot stature down to sub-microscopic size.

Ben said to expect the same quality and don't get too hyped.
Champion cast a few weeks back.
Makes sense.

https://youtube.com/@jpvsscores2374

Some slots at US$160 up. If you have a commission request and while their commission application periods are open, please e-mail them at [email protected].

Do contact them if anyone thinks US$330 from Brandon Yates or US$300 from Therewolf Media is too much.
Bump

Yeaaah about that, our current estimated time is that DB returns in May.

sorry
Keywords bolded

They somehow observe that hiatus mid-season brings drop in views, so they decide to bring the hiatus way forward into Dec 2022 to Apr 2023 and do only Death Battle Cast, Death Battle Champion Cast, Discord Community Death Battle and some other matchup reviews to keep their names on the trend list.

The hiatus isn't so bad if you're a champion

You get Ballot Banter on Wednesdays, Death Battle revisited on Thursdays, and Champion cast on Fridays.

And monthly fireside chats, but they have forgotten twice to do them this year so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back