• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of ass MUs: what do you guys think of Master Chief vs Solid Snake as a DBX? Remember it as a playground argument and I think it could be neat purely as an animation

What halloween fight do you guys think will happen this season? We already had werewolves, vampires and serial killers but not demons yet, so my bet goes to Ghost Rider vs Spawn

Would be fine
Tho I wonder if we're ever getting DBX this year
It’s just a spitball idea I think could be neat, I don’t actually expect it to happen
What halloween fight do you guys think will happen this season? We already had werewolves, vampires and serial killers but not demons yet, so my bet goes to Ghost Rider vs Spawn
i think Kira vs Adachi could be possible as a Halloween episode

thundering_judgement___vergil_vs_thor_by_kaijuconvoy_dfs2okv-pre.jpg
ganondorf_vs_the_lich_by_carbonated_jem_dfs2wiz-pre.jpg

IDK, would Luigi vs Pac-Man count?
It’s just a spitball idea I think could be neat, I don’t actually expect it to happen

i think Kira vs Adachi could be possible as a Halloween episode
Could be Freddy vs Pennywise
What about pirates? Specifically, undead pirates.
Spinal vs Cervantes.

I mean, they did that in The Boys...

Similar to how Ant-Man defeated Yellowjacket at MCU Ant Man 1
Makes perfect sense.

... How small can Ant-Man and Atom shrink into?
I heard Henry Pym possessed the power to reduce himself to the size of an ant, approximately one-half inch in height. (Big for an ant)
While Ray Palmer can assume any size from his normal six-foot stature down to sub-microscopic size.

Confession: I got two commissions accepted from Yates (communicated by DM) but he invoiced only one so the other will be postponed until late May ~ early June by latest.

Ant vs Atom at this point will be stat equalized, which I heard might go to Ant nowadays?

And yeah, for horror themed MUs we have had only 1 side being spooky-ish (Ryu vs Scorpion), dark lords, dark symbiotes, werewolfs, anime vampires & horror slashers.

Skeletons & ghosts would make for unique one. But DB doesnt have strict rules, so maybe next one is the next most remaining one. Jason vs Michael was big one, what is next biggest horror MU after that? Im not sure if its Pennywise maybe its FNAF lol

Until Late May, you say?

image0.jpg
Why such face

Also, one gets fully settled yesterday (expected to launch by July - August 2023) and only the other is waiting (expected to launch by October - November 2023).

Ant vs Atom at this point will be stat equalized, which I heard might go to Ant nowadays?

And yeah, for horror themed MUs we have had only 1 side being spooky-ish (Ryu vs Scorpion), dark lords, dark symbiotes, werewolfs, anime vampires & horror slashers.

Skeletons & ghosts would make for unique one. But DB doesnt have strict rules, so maybe next one is the next most remaining one. Jason vs Michael was big one, what is next biggest horror MU after that? Im not sure if its Pennywise maybe its FNAF lol
It can be anything else.

Its been so many years of DC dominance that I still kinda default to DC > Marvel at first glance.

I did not expect Apocalypse literally stomping Adam in DB.
Technically it is just skill wreckage by Apocalypse on Black Adam.
But yes in the fight Apocalypse did actually stomp Black Adam.
And that scene will remain among the top 20 most brutal death executions in all Death Battle history.

That said for everyone...
What are your top 20 most brutal death executions in all Death Battle history?
And on the other hand what are the top 20 most respectful death executions in all Death Battle history?

That said for everyone...
And on the other hand what are the top 20 most respectful death executions in all Death Battle history?

Batman vs Iron Man and Goku Black vs Reverse Flash are pretty brutal, now that I think about it. Goro vs Machamp I would also put on this list, but that one is more 'funny humiliation' and not per se 'brutal'.

Spongebob vs CF Aquaman with the written grave I think is the best example of 'respectful' in modern memory. See also Tanjiro vs Johnathan.

I can't really remember much, but the one that comes to the top of my head often is Goku Black vs Reverse FLash

I guess either Gogeta vs Vegito or Saitama vs Popeye

Antman vs Atom for me comes down to a couple different things,

both can shrink to sub-atomic sizes, but Ant-man i feel can shrink smaller via the microverse which has universes the size of atoms, and not to mention he can control not just ants but several different types of insects which gives him back up against Atom.
they're both geniuses but I think Hank is way smarter, even being labelled Scientist Supreme by Eternity, and has built some pretty insane tech.
Alongside this, both can grow huge but Ant-man can grow hilariously bigger as just as he can access the microverse by shrinking, he can literally become so big he becomes on the level of eternity and other abstract entities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back