• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also my god that Kirby CRT thread has been strangled for 18 months, someone put it out of the misery.

How many other CRTs have managed to last that long on a single thread? 18 months is nuts.
A Mario 2B downgrade thread was kept alive for over a year before finally getting snuffed because admins kept putting it off. Several Touhou threads can last for several months due to no acknowledgement.

Lance Reddick, an actor in the popular HBO series The Wire, has died aged 60, according to US media outlets.
Reddick was also known for starring as Charon in the John Wick action-thriller movie franchise.

RIP

For anyone knowing The Wire better than I do... Any good matchups from that series on Death Battle?

ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 19

It seems that waiting for the new Death Battle season is not a wise option. Maybe we could introduce the new verses, revising the existing verses.

By the way, Animator vs. Animation is a powerful verse with 3-C feat.

Also, the development of AI may be the doomsday of indie works as the giant tends to get the better AI and human intelligence is no match to AI.

How? Hyoga is literally better in terms of, like, everything Sakuya vs Hit goes for lmao
Not really
Connections are mid as shit and animation potential is not even anything special lol even as far as Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya goes

Funny enough Granolah makes far more sense for Hyoga as a Dragon Ball Mu then Hit lol

Not really
Connections are mid as shit and animation potential is not even anything special lol even as far as Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya goes
Even if they are mid, it's something beyond just "Time, huh?"
And even it's "nothing special", Hyoga's and Hit's fighting styles mesh way better than Hit's fighting style does with Sakuya's

Even if they are mid, it's something beyond just "Time, huh?"
And even it's "nothing special", Hyoga's and Hit's fighting styles mesh way better than Hit's fighting style does with Sakuya's
It aint it's ass regardless lol
Relying on Miss mashing both continuities ain't something it doesn't have any theme whatsoever

And nah Hit and Sakuya fighting styles would hardly be a deal breaker if Dio can work off Sakuya despite his fighting style being vastly different there's nothing to assume Hit can't play off her as well

Like I said Granolah is right there for Hyoga and unlike Hit doesn't rely on trying to combine both versions of the story to try and say there's something there

And nah Hit and Sakuya fighting styles would hardly be a deal breaker if Dio can work off Sakuya despite his fighting style being vastly different there's nothing to assume Hit can't play off her as well
Hit is not Dio tho, Dio vs Sakuya in OMM was cool because Dio's fighting style wasn't one shotting your enemy in an instance, Hit's fighting style is exactly that, realistically he wouldn't just punch Sakuya over and over like Dio did, his fighting style is to instantly kill his enemy, the most logical way would be doing this like a battle like Shredder vs Samurai where the only blow is the fatal one but the thing is, Shredder and Samurai's fighting styles actually mesh, Sakuya and Hit's do not, it will essentially be Sakuya throwing her knives at Hit, Hit dodging, occasionally stop their time or whatever, Hit trying to reach Sakuya but she dodges too and this will repeat over and over again until Hit punches Sakuya or Sakuya slices Hit or whatever

Hit is not Dio tho, Dio vs Sakuya in OMM was cool because Dio's fighting style wasn't one shotting your enemy in an instance, Hit's fighting style is exactly that, realistically he wouldn't just punch Sakuya over and over like Dio did, his fighting style is to instantly kill his enemy, the most logical way would be doing this like a battle like Shredder vs Samurai where the only blow is the fatal one but the thing is, Shredder and Samurai's fighting styles actually mesh, Sakuya and Hit's do not, it will essentially be Sakuya throwing her knives at Hit, Hit dodging, occasionally stop their time or whatever, Hit trying to reach Sakuya but she dodges too and this will repeat over and over again until Hit punches Sakuya or Sakuya slices Hit or whatever
Hit can engage in melee there's no rule saying he can't engage in combat with Sakuya at certain points of the fight without it being one shit one kill he did with Goku in there rematch after Goku revived himself

Even the fanmade fight between them didn't have them do that for the most of it

Thawne had so much to shut Black down the moment he got serious and they made it work
You can say but the usage of time travel etc but point is they made it work between a flying combatant and a DC speedster

Hell Dio vs Alucard could've been an exact repeat of the DBX with Dio just hamming on Alucard and just abusing time stop 24/7 and they did more for it

End of the day it comes down execution no Mu good,Bad or even mid relys on execution

We seen this with this show multiple times

Last edited:
Thawne had so much to shut Black down the moment he got serious and they made it work
You can ay but the usage of time travel etc but point is they made it work between a flying combatant and a DC speedster
You're comparing apples to oranges here, Thawne is a massive troll, it was in character for him to **** with Black all of the time instead of actually killing him until he got actually serious, Hit on the other hand is not a troll, he's an assassin, his goal is to instantly kill his enemy and on a show like death battle where both characters are bloodlusted, it would be in character for him to try to instantly kill Sakuya

Hell Dio vs Alucard could've been an exact repeat of the DBX with Dio just hamming on Alucard and just abusing time stop 24/7 and they did more for it
I really don't know what are even trying to prove with this point, the DBX didn't utilize either of these characters' full potentials, Alucard didn't use his level 0 in DBX, Dio didn't use road roller, Alucard didn't use his shapeshifting, Dio didn't use his vampire powers and so on, I don't know how is this related to Sakuya vs Hit but ok, lol

End of the day it comes down execution no Mu good,Bad or even mid is relys on execution

I agree but I still think something like Sakuya vs Hit has more chances of being executed badly, we'll see how they'll do it if they do this MU or not (I hope they don't lmao)

You're comparing apples to oranges here, Thawne is a massive troll, it was in character for him to **** with Black all of the time instead of actually killing him until he got actually serious, Hit on the other hand is not a troll, he's an assassin, his goal is to instantly kill his enemy and on a show like death battle where both characters are bloodlusted, it would be in character for him to try to instantly kill Sakuya
Yeah and he's not stupid he's not gonna spam the same shit 24/7 if he realizes the person he's fighting isn't gonna go down so easily forcing him to adapt and take the fight more seriously
really don't know what are even trying to prove with this point, the DBX didn't utilize either of these characters' full potentials, Alucard didn't use his level 0 in DBX, Dio didn't use road roller, Alucard didn't use his shapeshifting, Dio didn't use his vampire powers and so on, I don't know how is this related to Sakuya vs Hit but ok, lol
Point is you say the fight just gonna they do this and that when death battle can take the fight to the next with the right mindset

DioCard is my point even with factoring those mention they took what work in the DBX and took it to the next level made well of both characters other arsenal via execution where it could've been barely different outside a few things

agree but I still think something like Sakuya vs Hit has more chances of being executed badly, we'll see how they'll do it if they do this MU or not (I hope they don't lmao)
Sure ur right and I don't blame ya for feeling that way but that can be said for any MU tho
We can talk about how much shit x mu can bring but it comes down to how it's executed

Idk on the latter especially given most in the server seem fine with it but yeah frankly we'll see if it happens
Battle of mid
No u🗿

Sure ur right and I don't blame ya for feeling that way but that can be said for any MU tho
We can talk about how much shit x mu can bring but it comes down to how it's executed
Yeah, animation potential as a whole is a very subjective thing and it's kinda weird to bring it up as the ultimate deciding factor for any MU, because at the end of the day you don't know how the team will do the MU, something like Shadow vs Mewtwo or Michael vs Jason would've been the best episodes of the show if they were done right but take a look at what happened lol, while something like Omniman vs Homelander was argued to have bad animation potential and yet most of the people enjoyed the episode

End of the day it comes down execution no Mu good,Bad or even mid is relys on execution

This shit right here. It cannot be stressed enough.

Jason vs Michael was my most wanted and hype MU, but the execution completely killed it. Trunks vs Silver was the mascot for boring-ass and predictable MU's for years, but I'd be lying if I said that fight wasn't a banger (with a bitchin OST). Even the most meh of fights (Deku vs Asta) could've gotten me to pop off if the execution was good.

This is why I stand by Hit vs Sakuya as a good MU. I have complete faith in that fight going hard as ****.

Yeah, animation potential as a whole is a very subjective thing and it's kinda weird to bring it up as the ultimate deciding factor for any MU, because at the end of the day you don't know how the team will do the MU, something like Shadow vs Mewtwo or Michael vs Jason would've been the best episodes of the show if they were done right but take a look at what happened lol, while something like Omniman vs Homelander was argued to have bad animation potential and yet most of the people enjoyed the episode
That being said tho, I was always convinced that Vegito vs Gogeta would be a boring-ass fight and I was correct, so y'all are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye-bye🗿

That being said tho, I was always convinced that Vegito vs Gogeta would be a boring-ass fight and I was correct, so y'all are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye-bye🗿
Even that one could've been something to write home about but like I said execution

Over the time I became very critical and ain't gonna hype myself over the Mu the teams doing this season I need to see what the team may do with the fight overall and hope they can deliver in the end

This shit right here. It cannot be stressed enough.

Jason vs Michael was my most wanted and hype MU, but the execution completely killed it. Trunks vs Silver was the mascot for boring-ass and predictable MU's for years, but I'd be lying if I said that fight wasn't a banger (with a bitchin OST). Even the most meh of fights (Deku vs Asta) could've gotten me to pop off if the execution was good.

This is why I stand by Hit vs Sakuya as a good MU. I have complete faith in that fight going hard as ****.
Pretty much it's hard to know whether a MU you like will end up being banger or a MU you find mid will be fine enough to enjoy or it be worse than u imagine hehehe

All you can do is hope the team make it worth ur time and make you feel more was done with than less of it was

Which is why I'm going into this season cautious and not get caught up in hype I want to see how the crew take these MU and will it be delivered well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back