• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about the Light Novels. None of you will ever force me to read a light novel.
Just so you know anime studios more often then not with light novels, let alone in general, cant do justice to the source material, so dont judge something from only this
Watching animations is straight up just more entertaining than reading. The fights are easier to imagine that way.
Honestly I prefer to read something then to see it, I can just use my imagination to make it more epic then it actually was
So based

Anyway BRS has become its own thing from Vocaloid IG despite some characters really sharing their looks with the counterparts.

Great.
Mid April is feeding ~40 intakes instead of 20 since Mid May is being advanced (since Brandon would be in Japan by then)
So perhaps some people need to save their money quicker.
(And any chances Brandon Yates music works for the real Death Battle episodes have been recorded)

inb4 alternatives:

https://youtube.com/@jpvsscores2374

Some slots at US$160 up. If you have a commission request and while their commission application periods are open, please e-mail them at [email protected].

Do contact them if anyone thinks US$330 from Brandon Yates or US$300 from Therewolf Media is too much.

Last edited:

Some really blursed battle royale.

I am counting quite some characters having multiple assignations.

With or without Butch Hartman?
I don't believe so.
FrrlDJoXoAAyU90

Some really blursed battle royale.

I am counting quite some characters having multiple assignations.

... why not use Ivankov for gays. Or Shoreleave from Venture Bros.
Ask the OP.

Anyway
1. Many "queers" have more than one queer assignments.
2. If composite pure gay / pure lesbian / pure transgender and pure bisexual characters are involved I have confidence the transgender characters should win pretty easily as nigh omnipotent and higher dimension characters usually are able to swap and choose any form to their will - including gender. So there is a high chance they are (or have been) transgender.
E.g. Beatrice, Shannon/Canon (Umineko), Oryx the Taken King, ... some may also include Loki (and Marvel Loki can transform into anything to the point he(?) is genderfluid).

Last edited:
I don't care about the Light Novels. None of you will ever force me to read a light novel. I am a pure blooded American born with freedom and in freedom and I will use that freedom to never touch a light novel, specially a light novel from a mediocre anime. I won't enjoy it more than the anime not than the manga. If I wanted to read a lot, I'll read 1984 again. But toarunoindex? Not in a million years. I will use my innate rights to be free and happy to never ever touch toaru's light novels, you have my word.
Then don't insult a character when his adaptation was butchered

How queer characters are in DB?
In Death Battle?

Honorable mention

In Death Battle?

Honorable mention
How are Dragonborn and Ryūko queer?

In Death Battle?

Honorable mention
Dante...Maybe

Hey guys, anyone have ideas for a Frieza MU that don't have him pitted against Megatron?

screenshot__433__by_inklingmain_dezjofi-pre.jpg

I've expressed that I'm okay with this MU happening, and I still am. I don't think this fight deserves the hate that it gets. However, I have been thinking of MUs for Warhammer 40k, and besides Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind and Thrall vs Ghazkghull, I think I've come up with another good one:

megatron-vs-angronn-transformers-vs-warhammer-40k-v0-9vscvsldftha1.png

Megatron (Transformers) vs Angron (Warhammer 40k)

• Monstrous tyrants who lived brutal lives as gladiators (Self Explanatory).
  • Both initially had noble sides to them before becoming evil (Megatron had legit problems with the governance of Cybertron, and Angron was meant to be the most empathic Primarch before the nails were stuck in his head).
  • They rebelled and lead armies into civil war (The Cybertronian War with Megatron leading the Decepticons and The Horus Heresy with Angron commanding the World Eaters).
  • Each became corrupted by darker powers against their will (Unicron turns Megatron into Galvatron, while Lorgar turns Angron into a Daemon Prince of Khorne).

The main difference between them is that Megatron, despite the similarities with Angron, is still his own master (usually). He's a brute, but one with the charisma and power to lead. Angron never really had a chance though, and has only ever been a slave, whether to the masters on Nuceria, The Emperor, the nails, or to Khorne. He is a brute, who's will for defiance broke long ago. I can't imagine there'll be too much room for dialogue, but if there is any interaction between them it should stem from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back