• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
v2_homura_akemi_mu_tier_list_by_zerchergoroshi_dfs4xaw-pre.jpg

Surprise~ no really.

And looks like people are quite happy with higher stuff tier Teen Titans even at DCAU incarnation.

Can wait to see what happens at DCAU Amazo vs Novel Kars.

Additionally, though it isn’t part of our “main” wave 2 lineup and is instead a personal group project led by one of our members, Arceus VS Aslan will also be releasing soon, and will be posted to the G1 blogger whenever it is finished, so be on the lookout for that as well.

Shown as 2023 wave 2 G1 bloggers prediction teased fighter

Logic?
Who is the "good alt" on the far right who is not looking like CW Zoom

Why Tatsuya? Either way sounds cool
Same asking.

G1 about to make Pokemon lose to a ******* lion if they agree with VSW lmao
Now the fictional good Jehovah at Narnia can as well bite off the fictional SMT evil Jehovah as well as the Digimon composite tree.

But no they will sacrifice the Pokémon alpaca Zeus to THE Roaring Lion.

Last edited:
Whether you buy Carnage vs Lucy or Black Widow vs Widowmaker for the fight. Or just how likely Zorro guns.

For a grounded fight like this I can already imagine a Black Widow vs Widowmaker script slapping into Zorro vs Robin Hood with little disharmony in terms of pure script arrangement and fight choreography. Verdict wise Robin Hood may or may not win so the script may change a bit at the end.

It is debatable even among the debaters there.

Question remaining: when will this be a Death Battle?

Last edited:
Someone clearly hasn't read the ligth novels
I don't care about the Light Novels. None of you will ever force me to read a light novel. I am a pure blooded American born with freedom and in freedom and I will use that freedom to never touch a light novel, specially a light novel from a mediocre anime. I won't enjoy it more than the anime not than the manga. If I wanted to read a lot, I'll read 1984 again. But toarunoindex? Not in a million years. I will use my innate rights to be free and happy to never ever touch toaru's light novels, you have my word.

I don't care about the Light Novels. None of you will ever force me to read a light novel. I am a pure blooded American born with freedom and in freedom and I will use that freedom to never touch a light novel, specially a light novel from a mediocre anime. I won't enjoy it more than the anime not than the manga. If I wanted to read a lot, I'll read 1984 again. But toarunoindex? Not in a million years. I will use my innate rights to be free and happy to never ever touch toaru's light novels, you have my word.
Just so you know anime studios more often then not with light novels, let alone in general, cant do justice to the source material, so dont judge something from only this

Digging the bakugan vs beyblade one, tho last i heard latter has just visuals not meant to be taken seriously or so, like pegasus not actually flying a galaxy, bakugan on the other hand since season 1 finale just upscales from the 6 attributes realms which is tier 2 iirc
People have been trying to downplay Beyblade since forever. "It's symbolic" and "it's flowery language" have been used to downplay verses for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back