• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tbf I came here for DB talk, its prolly one of better places to talk DB unless there exists some funky Discord server.

I did try to downgrade stuff but I did not realize how bad this place can get.

Korra beating Storm here is just wow tho :V

They already did Naruto vs Another Member of the Big Three and Natsu vs a One Piece character before, it'd be kind of a retread of stuff death battle already did. So like, eh.
Tru but those MU are requested and have legacy shit

Mind u idc for either in open to Luffy fighting someone else new

death_battle_vyse_vs_monkey_d__luffy_by_eternalashen_dezhsrr-fullview.jpg

Gon ranges from Town-Small City and MHS
Deku ranges from Mountain-Island MHS
Nice try but DB gave Deku Country level and lightspeed stuff. Gon in DB would have been way more ******.

Also you cannot guarantee that a timeline where DekuGon happens that we'd get a song at least equal to Strongest Alive

Nice try but DB gave Deku Country level and lightspeed stuff. Gon in DB would have been way more ******.

Also you cannot guarantee that a timeline where DekuGon happens that we'd get a song at least equal to Strongest Alive

Well, that's assuming that they didn't try to wank Gon.

Just covering bases as someone who doesn't care about this MU one way or the other.

How could you even wank Gon to something comparable to Deku, as in what meta thing could you use. I can think of scaling Adult Gon to Post-Rose Meruem, and finding an exaggerated calc for his rage blast, a wanked calc of Anime Uvo's Big Bang Impact. Perhaps using the Rising Sun/Jupiter stuff from the Phantom Troupe for maximum wank efficiency.

For speed, light speed wank via scaling to Meruems En could work.

But you could easily get Deku more so it sucks either way eh.

Vyse (Skies of Arcadia) vs Monkey D. Luffy (Post-Timeskip)

Does Luffy still yell "Curse you... course you GDMF universe pirate..." as he dies

Liam Swan did recognize Deku vs Gon is a classic/legacy matchup. Aw man.

I got chosen! Let's gooooooooo
So do I.
Some are thrown back to the back of pipeline I must admit but I know otherwise I would create a financial liquidity problem (which I can solve but should not be there in the first place).

Which matchup does get selected as you are invoiced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back